PDA

View Full Version : Unban Request

Paegan69
06-20-2016, 04:04 AM
Hi, this is pretty much a shot in the dark at this point but I'm trying to get my account unbanned since it was for over a year now. Considering that I was banned for "spamming" the response was a bit of an overkill imo :(. Here is the info from the original email:

Greetings Paegan69,
Due to offensive behaviour detected within The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot or within the Mighty Quest forums/social connections, you have been suspended from the service.
Type of suspension: Spamming
Date suspension will be lifted: n/a
If you have any questions about this decision, please contact us at mightyquest-support@ubisoft.com.
Sir Painhammer’s Loyal Support Minions
--“If we can’t fix your problem, we get thrown in the pit!”

Attempts to contact via email got no response. I could not create a ticket to deal with the issue at the tie because since my account was banned I could not log-in to create said ticket. I even attempted leaving messages on the facebook page with no success. Any info to get this resolved would be appreciated since I had a lot of stuff on my account ...

FctRacine
06-20-2016, 11:31 AM
The best thing to do is to recreate an account. ;)

Because at this point, there aren't any staff anymore on Mighty Quest, since nearly one year.

Paegan69
06-20-2016, 04:20 PM
but this account is already tied to my steam account. so you're basically saying this forum section is semi-pointless since there's no MQEL support except from the community? Because if i have to start over from scratch after playing and grinding for over a year to get all the nice goodies and then basically telling me I've lost everything over a minor issue then what's the point?

FctRacine
06-23-2016, 08:22 PM
Well, it's like this, unfortunately. There aren't anyone anymore to update the game so your trouble will never be solved. :(

Paegan69
06-29-2016, 02:41 AM
wow ... how is this game still even running with no support staff?