PDA

View Full Version : Quick Q for Surulies

Fruitarian
06-16-2016, 12:07 PM
Hey There!

Welcome to your burgeoning community! Quite a week huh? :o

Maybe you can answer one question I see a lot, that isn't answered by the gameplay.. can we switch sport mid-air?

That would mean we could ski off a cliff and transition to paragliding down. Or paraglide into a spot and then wingsuit down through a tunnel..

Thanks

Tetsel
06-16-2016, 12:11 PM
A lot of people are asking this question Ubi we all saw this F rad video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwbP9WLX3fY we want to do the same in steep ^^

xZRadiationZx
06-16-2016, 12:54 PM
Hey There!

Welcome to your burgeoning community! Quite a week huh? :o

Maybe you can answer one question I see a lot, that isn't answered by the gameplay.. can we switch sport mid-air?

That would mean we could ski off a cliff and transition to paragliding down. Or paraglide into a spot and then wingsuit down through a tunnel..

Thanks

I watched the live stream when someone asked this question to the devs and they either didn't understand the question or said that it isn't in the game.
However I think this should defo be in the game even if they have to add it in!

Fruitarian
06-16-2016, 05:47 PM
I watched the live stream when someone asked this question to the devs and they either didn't understand the question or said that it isn't in the game.
However I think this should defo be in the game even if they have to add it in!

That's right, I saw it too, but they didn't answer that question. They said each time you switch sport it starts a new trail. The question is actually about how much flexibility we have for WHEN we can switch sport.

xZRadiationZx
06-16-2016, 05:59 PM
That's right, I saw it too, but they didn't answer that question. They said each time you switch sport it starts a new trail. The question is actually about how much flexibility we have for WHEN we can switch sport.

Yeah, thats why I think they didn't understand the question as they didn't actually answer it directly but i'm sure if it was in the game it would have been shown off by now...
But you never know, I hope it is in the game but I dunno... :D :confused:

TJ_Wylde
06-16-2016, 06:02 PM
Yeah you could really notice that there was a language barrier. At least that was my impression. But i do give them props for just going trough with it despite that. I know that i wouldn't haha. But if we would be able to get that answer again or more precise to ask that question again like this that would be golden. And give them enough time as well to just get a proper translation of the question and answer it in their own time :).