PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Lots of random crashing with 3gb 970m

phatz domino
06-15-2016, 09:01 PM
Evening All

As the title suggest I'm getting lots of random crashes with a 970m, sometimes it wont even load the ubisoft splash screen before dropping to the desktop. I'm running the most up to date drivers, any ideas?

Kind Regards

Will

PS, Great little game, love all the little 80s movies references. Shame about the on foot stuff though....Can we have a proper Trials game again soon please ;)

En0-
06-16-2016, 05:52 AM
Hello,

It seems the game has issues with the drivers of the GPU for laptops as most of the instability seems to happen on this type of hardware.
We'll report the issue to the manufacturers but it doesn't seem to be something we can fix on our own at the moment.

Cheers,

phatz domino
06-16-2016, 08:49 PM
Hello,

It seems the game has issues with the drivers of the GPU for laptops as most of the instability seems to happen on this type of hardware.
We'll report the issue to the manufacturers but it doesn't seem to be something we can fix on our own at the moment.

Cheers,

Ok cheers En0, look forward to it getting sorted.

Burnout54
07-31-2016, 08:53 PM
Is there any update or ETA on this? I was in the middle of the game when I switched from a desktop to my new laptop with the same 3GB 970M, and I literally can't pick up where I left off. Anytime I try to launch the first of the Hotline Miami levels it just crashes to desktop.