PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] Cant play game

Big_Dog_Golfer
06-15-2016, 03:15 AM
For some reason, despite that the game is fully downloaded I cannot play beyond the 3rd track because the game says the game "has to be fully downloaded". As well as the locker in the room it says the same thing "cant access until Trials is fully downloaded". I deleted the game and downloaded the full game again. It says the same thing. Please let me know what is going on before I call to get my money back. Thanks.

En0-
06-15-2016, 06:21 AM
Hello,

I have no idea why it would do that.

Could you please get in touch with the support team that they can help to trouble shoot?
https://support.ubi.com/

Let us know if you're still blocked after that.

Cheers,

eflixxx
06-15-2016, 07:04 AM
lol why even have forums titles "support" on your website? all you do is either ignore it or refer to the black hole that is ubisoft support. "cheers"...

bunnyhop90-
06-15-2016, 09:31 AM
Yes, that's the same issue I have, how can this be resloved

FatKidsDontRun
06-15-2016, 09:29 PM
Same thing happened to me. I found if you just go to your downloads, you'll see it's probably still downloading and so needs more time. After it finished for me it was fine.

En0-
06-16-2016, 05:51 AM
Hello everyone,

I would like to confirm what FatKidsDontRun said. We have several reports of this problem and it seems to be only a problem that it may take a long time to properly finalize the download and installation.

It's not something we observed during the development or during the validation with Sony, so it doesn't seem to be something related to the game but rather to the platform.

Our advice is to let the game finish to download and install, even if it takes hours. Then the game should work properly.

Best Regards,

Eno

bunnyhop90-
06-16-2016, 02:02 PM
Look, my systems tells me download is complete. how long do you think I need to give it before I ask for my $15 back for a trials game that turned out to be a platform shooter with three levels?

En0-
06-16-2016, 09:40 PM
Hello,

Look, my systems tells me download is complete. how long do you think I need to give it before I ask for my $15 back for a trials game that turned out to be a platform shooter with three levels?

A night maximum and after that I would send a customer support request to Sony.

If they can't help you, the refund is clearly needed.

Let us know if you get something sorted and if you have some problems with the refund, let me know (not sure I can do much about it, but I can check).

Cheers,

Justthetip2
06-26-2016, 08:10 AM
Hey, i had the same problem, it seemed to be solved by letting it sit and doing whatever it needed to do.
It working now, thanks for the suggestion!!