PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] Gameplay Trailer

Ubi-Elyon
06-14-2016, 05:13 PM
Watch Marcus take over the city in the first WATCH_DOGS 2 gameplay trailer!

https://youtu.be/YjsxfRwhdU8

And NCSA version:

https://youtu.be/243NzPs0vG4

Rekalty
06-15-2016, 11:56 AM
Watch Marcus take over the city in the first WATCH_DOGS 2 gameplay trailer!
May I recommend having one staff-made thread for all videos related to E3? I've found a ton of them, but as a regular user, I'm not able to start threads here. Granted, I'm not sure if you want the News/announcements subforum used for general stuff like that, or just actual news/announcements :P

Ubi-Elyon
06-15-2016, 12:00 PM
May I recommend having one staff-made thread for all videos related to E3? I've found a ton of them, but as a regular user, I'm not able to start threads here. Granted, I'm not sure if you want the News/announcements subforum used for general stuff like that, or just actual news/announcements :P

The idea was to keep the News/Announcements forum just for the stuff to keep it clean.
Do you guys prefer to see video in the General or in this forum?

Rekalty
06-15-2016, 12:07 PM
The idea was to keep the News/Announcements forum just for the stuff to keep it clean.
Do you guys prefer to see video in the General or in this forum?
If the intent is to have this subforum only be actual news/announcements, I would recommend having stuff like this, videos, interviews, Q&As, in the general discussion forum (or even as its own "Media" subforum. But, it's not my job to tell you how to moderate, been a while since I've done it myself :)

Ubi-Elyon
06-15-2016, 12:56 PM
If the intent is to have this subforum only be actual news/announcements, I would recommend having stuff like this, videos, interviews, Q&As, in the general discussion forum (or even as its own "Media" subforum. But, it's not my job to tell you how to moderate, been a while since I've done it myself :)

At the end we've decided to keep the Video, News, etc in this forum to keep it clean and visible.
Let's see if the community will start to comment also in this forum :)

Rekalty
06-15-2016, 12:59 PM
At the end we've decided to keep the Video, News, etc in this forum to keep it clean and visible.
Let's see if the community will start to comment also in this forum :)
It's fair enough, I'm not a mod/community manager, I've just been doing it too much in the past, can't help having opinions as to how to run stuff ;)