PDA

View Full Version : Hypeee

blommas
06-13-2016, 11:06 PM
This game looks so amazing already.

Will it be a huge open world?
How many different sports/activites are there?
When is the beta exactly?
What can we unlock - is there a purpose (levels or something)?

NonsensNinja
06-13-2016, 11:15 PM
As someone who loves Skate and Amped this got me SO EXCITED. I mean there haven't been any trend sport games in a few years (not counting that terrible Tony Hawk game) so this will be a welcome change. And the fact that it will be released in December makes it even better. Perfect christmas game.

Just take my money already :o

Nefhirien
06-13-2016, 11:17 PM
This game looks amazing! I wonder if Steep will support VR headsets in gameplay?

Nefhirien
06-13-2016, 11:20 PM
Did you ever try SSX3? That was one of my favourites for trend sports.

As someone who loves Skate and Amped this got me SO EXCITED. I mean there haven't been any trend sport games in a few years (not counting that terrible Tony Hawk game) so this will be a welcome change. And the fact that it will be released in December makes it even better. Perfect christmas game.

blommas
06-13-2016, 11:23 PM
SSX was so much fun, I hope the snowboarding is as good in this game.

PIECEofTOAST
06-14-2016, 03:12 AM
Yeah, I was such a huge fan of the ssx and skate series, we haven't gotten a decent game like this since ssx(2012) so I am so happy we are finally getting another one.

pupkick
06-14-2016, 04:09 AM

Snow is already out on PC, and is free to play. Massive open world, skiing snowboarding and snowmobiles, and a dam.. which apparently ubisoft really wanted to copy as well! ;)

pupkick
06-14-2016, 04:11 AM
Yeah, I was such a huge fan of the ssx and skate series, we haven't gotten a decent game like this since ssx(2012) so I am so happy we are finally getting another one.

Snow the Game on steam. free to play. Its this, but already out.

xbl_xtro1
06-14-2016, 05:13 AM
One of my dream games finally being made!!! ... thanks ubi for the best surprise of E3. cant wait for the beta :)

FreedomRedeemer
06-14-2016, 05:19 AM
I feel like STEEP may have been inspired by SNOW but will probably have vast differences that will separate the two. I personally love SNOW and hope that poppermost will continue to support the development of the game. I would not look at STEEP as competition but more as an opportunity to see how they may want to progress further with SNOW. With that I am really looking forward to STEEP, and hope I get a chance to BETA test it in the near future. :cool:

TJ_Wylde
06-14-2016, 02:05 PM
This game looks so amazing already.

Will it be a huge open world?
How many different sports/activites are there?

Now someone correct me if i'm wrong. But i think one of the devs mentioned in the post-event interview with IGN that this is the biggest open world ever made by Ubisoft. So idk exacty how big but that's going to be freaking huge. Of course mountains in different regions probably won't cross over but i think that (from what i understood) in free roaming you have full access to the whole mountain inc. villages.

Sports are wingsuit hmm idk basejumping i guess with a wingsuit, Paragliding, skiing and snowboarding. Don't know if they'll add more later on though.

Snow is already out on PC, and is free to play. Massive open world, skiing snowboarding and snowmobiles, and a dam.. which apparently ubisoft really wanted to copy as well! ;)

I actually was a alpha and beta tester for SNOW. If they keep going in the right direction they might be a nice competitor for Ubisoft here. But a much much smaller team and less resources so i think Ubi will blow them away. I'll keep playing it though. Besides Steep of course.

Btw. it's also heading to PS4 so not only pc anymore.

TJ_Wylde
06-14-2016, 06:19 PM
anyone know the beta release date?

Dude chill out man. Asking it once is more then enough lmao. Nobody knows the beta dates yet. Beta and release dates are both still TBA. Maybe later today during the stream (check the new section posts) we'll get to know something.

xZRadiationZx
06-14-2016, 08:27 PM
Don't get me wrong this game looks insane to play, the graphics are beautiful, the multiplayer looks awesome and the extra little features make it unique and creative!

But my only concern is the game coud get very repetative espically for solo players but I am defo getting #STEEP and I WILL convince my friends to get this game!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ck3hxpBWsAAEnfD.jpg

Ayojuan15
06-15-2016, 04:41 AM
When i first seen the trailer, I thought of Amped. I can't wait to see more videos of what this game has to offer. I'm hoping there are enough things to do on the mountain to keep me playing.

Tetsel
06-15-2016, 03:40 PM
Now someone correct me if i'm wrong. But i think one of the devs mentioned in the post-event interview with IGN that this is the biggest open world ever made by Ubisoft. .

Well The Crew has a pretty huge openworld, I can't see this game world being bigger honeslty, but I hope so ! :)

TJ_Wylde
06-15-2016, 05:42 PM
Well The Crew has a pretty huge openworld, I can't see this game world being bigger honeslty, but I hope so ! :)

Tbh now that i've slept on it it might've been about the new GR game. Ahh so much info and so little sleep. At the very least it's going to be pretty darn big :D.

Tetsel
06-16-2016, 11:44 AM
No you were right they said it on IGN interview.
So if bigger than the crew wow ! cause it's like approx 100km coast to coast, that would be a huge playground for skiing&stuff

xZRadiationZx
06-16-2016, 01:00 PM
Tbh now that i've slept on it it might've been about the new GR game. Ahh so much info and so little sleep. At the very least it's going to be pretty darn big :D.

Also they have already annoucned one DLC which will add another world probably so imagine how much open world there is to explore!

xZRadiationZx
06-16-2016, 06:10 PM
What I think will make the game even more epic is that now on xbox one you can have backgroud music playing of your choice which will be awesome as ou can do epic s**t while listening to music just making it more epic! :cool:
It's fair to say I'm a little hyped for this game...
I'm defo going to be listening to Monster vs The Angel - WDL (it the song in the advert) ;)