PDA

View Full Version : Wild Wild West fight level bug

jo_hannes1990
06-11-2016, 03:54 PM
In the new wild wild west there is a fight level in which you start high on a platform. When you jump from this platform, you'll jump out of bounds and have to restart the level.
Are there any other people experiencing this problem? I can't finish the adventure because I will go out of bounds everywhere, and therefore I can't finish the adventure and I am stuck in this one...

You have to get 470 points to get the chest of gems in this level.

Boxer_Indie
06-11-2016, 08:18 PM
Same here! Thought it was me! I've tried about fourty attempts, every different character combination and jumping and gliding each and every way off the platform and changed the incredibles and I can just reach the tall stack of enemies and then I die as I hit the screen bottom. I read on another forum something about lanterns that can move you up and jump on, I'm wondering if the glitch is that one of these is not appearing.

It was my first time trying a wild wild east level, so I'm gutted, and frustrated as I can't progress any further as I'm stuck where I am.

Thanks for posting, glad I'm not the only one.

dvdlover
06-12-2016, 06:24 AM
yep, I met the same trouble! I am from wild wild east!

abeldoodle23
06-12-2016, 09:13 AM
I also had the problem with this broken wild east level, but I found a way to complete it. You won't get many points though.

First you must try to glide all the way the the stack of enemies. When gliding, try to air attack at the same time to get more distance. If you reach the stack, crush attack it, from the top enemy. This will bounce you onto the small platform with the single enemy on it. Jump to the rope and swing off it. Now try to glide to the next visible platform, but try to land exactly on it. When you do, parts of the level will start to spawn, and the rest of the level should start to play normally. You can't go back though, because the beginning will remain broken.

Hope this helps. Sorry if you are unable to do it, or it doesn't work.

In the new wild wild west there is a fight level in which you start high on a platform. When you jump from this platform, you'll jump out of bounds and have to restart the level.
Are there any other people experiencing this problem? I can't finish the adventure because I will go out of bounds everywhere, and therefore I can't finish the adventure and I am stuck in this one...

You have to get 470 points to get the chest of gems in this level.

abeldoodle23
06-12-2016, 10:44 AM
I also uploaded a video tutorial on how to beat the level https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ey1iJMl2cU

jo_hannes1990
06-12-2016, 12:58 PM
I figured that solution out as well, but still quite crappy that these bugs are in. In my game even the second platform spawning took its time or spawned randomly.

Thanks for the video though, It'll be of great help to other people.

dvdlover
06-14-2016, 09:21 AM
I also had the problem with this broken wild east level, but I found a way to complete it. You won't get many points though.

First you must try to glide all the way the the stack of enemies. When gliding, try to air attack at the same time to get more distance. If you reach the stack, crush attack it, from the top enemy. This will bounce you onto the small platform with the single enemy on it. Jump to the rope and swing off it. Now try to glide to the next visible platform, but try to land exactly on it. When you do, parts of the level will start to spawn, and the rest of the level should start to play normally. You can't go back though, because the beginning will remain broken.

Hope this helps. Sorry if you are unable to do it, or it doesn't work.

yes! I DID it!
Thanks buddy!