PDA

View Full Version : Shadow council website

Antalyan
06-10-2016, 05:57 PM
Are you going to finally update the shadow council website? 8 months after release it is still unfinished. No warfares for 4 out of 6 factions. No neutral units. No towntrees.

Is it such a tough work to update several things?

"To be revealed" - but when? After 10 years?

Do you realise that the website reflects the game state, so having not finished game website is bad for marketing?

You should also add Fortress and its details... there should be "to be revealed".

This week I received an advertising email from Ubisoft:

http://adserver.adtech.de/adserv/3.0/1301/5829697/0/3847/ADTECH;grp=[group];cookie=no;uid=no

But there is no page about Dwarven faction. How can people buy addon for the game if it even does not exist on the website? Also we are getting very few news. "open development" really does not work....

RobvD84
06-10-2016, 08:03 PM
Like i said before, just close the site. It's more of a hassle then it actually done anything good. What's wrong with posting only on the forums (wich works anyway) and social media?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
06-11-2016, 10:29 AM
Hi Antalyan, thank you for your feedback.

Concerning news about a Dwarven faction page, as the addon has been delayed, so has some of our communication.

Thank you for your understanding

'Dear Heroes,

A few weeks ago we had the pleasure to announce the upcoming release of Might & Magic Heroes VII: Trial by Fire.

We’d like to thank you all for your support and for the exciting feedback you’ve shared about both the Fortress line-up and the content included in the upcoming patch. We are really looking forward to unveiling some hidden chapters of the Dwarves’ history and for you to lead this fierce faction to a glorious destiny!

Trial by Fire will be a great addition to the series. In order to provide you with the best experience, we‘ve made the decision to postpone the release until August 4th. We know you have been eagerly awaiting for this add-on and we are sorry about this delay. Please be assured that we’ll have more to share soon.

Thank you for your support,
The M&M Team.'

Antalyan
06-11-2016, 03:54 PM
Hi Ubi-Moshi, thanks for reply.

I hope I have understood right from your post that as soons as the addon release approaches, there will be created a page for fortress (with units, traits, classes and skillwheels, town theme...) as the other factions have.

However you did not reply me about the other things on the page which have not been updated for many months. Are you going to update them along with fortress?

@RobvD84

Each game should have its official website. This forum does not include any information about the game, only news.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
06-11-2016, 04:00 PM
https://mmh7.ubi.com is still the official website for the game, although we do copy the news here and in the Steam forums.

At the moment I have no information about the website being updated, but if/when I do I will of course share it with the community.

RobvD84
06-11-2016, 04:00 PM
I agree that information about a game should be available. But that site is just 1 big negative memory for a lot of ppl. I still think it's better to close it. Or let it over to the fans (with a little compensation for thier work).

Antalyan
06-11-2016, 06:13 PM
https://mmh7.ubi.com is still the official website for the game, although we do copy the news here and in the Steam forums.

At the moment I have no information about the website being updated, but if/when I do I will of course share it with the community.

The problem is you have no information about it for more than half year... :(

Is it such a big problem to tell the webmaster to update the site? I am worried about it could end up the same as H6 website did, Shades of darkness addon still does not have any faction site and I doubt it will ever get it...

DenisTheGreat
06-11-2016, 08:57 PM
The problem is you have no information about it for more than half year... :(

Is it such a big problem to tell the webmaster to update the site? I am worried about it could end up the same as H6 website did, Shades of darkness addon still does not have any faction site and I doubt it will ever get it...
+1
Fully agree with Antalyan.
Hope there will be some movement on the matter.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
06-27-2016, 12:37 PM
Hi Guys, regarding Shadow Council website updates. A new update will be available with the release of Trial by Fire.

We cannot go into details at this present moment.

Kind Regards

Antalyan
06-27-2016, 04:24 PM
Hi Guys, regarding Shadow Council website updates. A new update will be available with the release of Trial by Fire.

Kind Regards
Wow! Thanks for info ;)
You really surprised me (in the positive meaning of the word)
Hopefully the site will finally look like being finished, representing the game (no "to be revealed")

RobvD84
06-27-2016, 05:02 PM
Why share this info if we can't do anything with it. I think it's better if you said nothing. Ppl have been waiting for news for a long time, and then you come with something like this.

Look i understand that you do things the way you do, but this is absolutely not the way to do this. It only piss ppl off more. If you want to share info, atleast make it something that actually has some meaning, not something like this. Or atleast you could have given a bit of info but leave the rest in the dark to peak our interrest.

Antalyan
06-27-2016, 05:05 PM
I think it was the reply (or I hope) to the question why official game site cannot be updated. It does not have so much to do with news revealing.

Dark-Whisperer
06-27-2016, 06:21 PM
If Moshi ment to say that we wont have any offical information till release then this is disastrous news. That would be 2,5 months of total silence leading to release. That is just insane.

Antalyan
06-27-2016, 06:32 PM
If Moshi ment to say that we wont have any offical information till release then this is disastrous news. That would be 2,5 months of total silence leading to release. That is just insane.

I do not think so, this is not random thread, the question was about website updates, not news.
Website updates: adding fortress faction and all its details, adding towntrees and missing warfares

Antalyan
06-29-2016, 01:47 PM

Kind Regards

Hi,

it seems like some people got confused with this post.

Just to make sure: We are going to get some news until that, aren't we?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
06-29-2016, 01:54 PM
Hi Antalyan, my post was just in relation to a website update answering your question.

Kind Regards

Antalyan
06-29-2016, 04:14 PM
Hi Antalyan, my post was just in relation to a website update answering your question.

Kind Regards

Thanks, I have noticed that Dark Whisperer understood it wrong. Now it is clear I hope.

Antalyan
08-05-2016, 08:49 PM
So, Ubi-Moshi, where is the update? The fortress is missing on the page. And don't tell me it won't happen Please. It would be terribly bad and lazy from the responsible people.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
08-06-2016, 10:14 AM
Hi Antalyan, as far as I know this is still happening. I will inquire again with the team.

Bongowomabt
08-06-2016, 11:04 PM
So, Ubi-Moshi, where is the update? The fortress is missing on the page. And don't tell me it won't happen Please. It would be terribly bad and lazy from the responsible people.

Complete edition is out... no more heroes 7 why update a website and spend time on it if they are just going to start heroes 8 in a years time (and loose even more fans)

Antalyan
08-09-2016, 06:27 PM
@Ubi-Moshi

So any new info about it? I have been waiting for any update around one year, no problem to wait several additional days, I am just worried about it.

Antalyan
08-12-2016, 02:11 PM
I am VERY tired to ask again but I will:

When are you going to finally update the Shadow Council Website?

You promised Trial by Fire release date. It's out for one week and no update yet. I don't believe it's so demanding task to do it.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
08-12-2016, 02:22 PM
Hi Antalyan, sorry, no new information at the moment.

As soon as I do have, I will let you know.

Thank you for your patience

Antalyan
08-12-2016, 02:55 PM
Hi Antalyan, sorry, no new information at the moment.

As soon as I do have, I will let you know.

Thank you for your patience
Haven't you told us it would be at the time of this expansion's release? Can I believe your words & information at all?

If it happens, no troubles no wait longer.

Antalyan
09-02-2016, 04:42 PM
The good thing is: Something seems to be finally happening on the MMH7 Website.
The bad thing is: The resolution is terribly messed now, fortress units and classes do not work and interactive skillwheels entirely disappeared. Hopefully it is just the Work in progress state of the website (we have fortunately the interactive skillwheels on worldofheroes website at least).