PDA

View Full Version : 0x0000E000 - Error Code help please

BLOOD.DRAC
06-09-2016, 04:17 AM
Some pre-face, I have already done all the ubisoft recommended support items, i.e port-forwarded, flushed DNS, turned off nat types all together and still me and the buddy of mine still cannot connect to one anothers game. We both have OPEN NAT types, good ping and solid connections, we can play with other friends with open NAT types but not each other, this error appears every time we try to connect on either his end or mine. Any help would really be great as this issue has been going on for days now.

NOTE: He also has his ports forwarded.

Genkerino
06-11-2016, 09:05 PM
I've had the exact same problem for a couple of days now. Only happens to one friend and we both have Open NAT types. I've been talking to support for a couple of days and getting a whole bunch of copy-pasted responses I can pretty much say that our only hope is to wait for a patch because clearly there's nothing that we can do to fix this. I've also tried all of these options from this link https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/Faqs/000023138/Connectivity-issues-in-Rainbow-6-Siege and still didn't help.

Sorry this is happening to you man, I know how it feels :(

BLOOD.DRAC
06-14-2016, 04:20 AM
I logged in here just to say thanks for the help, or that at least someone else is having these issues.. -___-

Genkerino
06-14-2016, 08:20 PM
I logged in here just to say thanks for the help, or that at least someone else is having these issues.. -___-

Any luck on your end? Still get the code here.... :(

BLOOD.DRAC
06-15-2016, 07:43 PM
Any luck on your end? Still get the code here.... :(

No.. I have all but given up hope on fixing this issue. It is pervasive no matter what I try. So basically unless you LAN with that person, or use someone else who, for whatever reason, you both can join. There is really no solution listed currently that fixes the error and UBI has not really been helpful here. Sorry for basically no help.. :(