PDA

View Full Version : Crossover ?

Killer_Oyster
06-08-2016, 01:15 PM
I noticed that the Watch Dogs and Assassin's Creed universe's are connected but will Watch Dogs and Assassin's Creed get a crossover ? Like in the Assassin's Creed Syndicate , you can choose to play between Jacob and Evie Frye . What if the crossover gameplay it's the same but 2 different types of missions , the hacker runs around the open world city and do what he does , the other guy uses the animus ?

MEA1982
06-08-2016, 07:17 PM
I noticed that the Watch Dogs and Assassin's Creed universe's are connected but will Watch Dogs and Assassin's Creed get a crossover ? Like in the Assassin's Creed Syndicate , you can choose to play between Jacob and Evie Frye . What if the crossover gameplay it's the same but 2 different types of missions , the hacker runs around the open world city and do what he does , the other guy uses the animus ?

That would be a world class game.. And the story would be coherent - I mean Abstergo and Blume are working together so why shouldnt assassins be hackers... And then you could use your hackings skills to hack the animus giving you extra powers... They should also include Sam Fisher from SC, hell why not let him be the hacker/assassin taking on Blume/Abstergo,with his covert/silent killer moves, he's practically already that guy, and then he could use the animus to go back in time, where he finds out he is actually a descendant of... Rayman... I mean come on...AC,SC,WD and Rayman all in one.. What's not to like...

Let's NEVER HAVE THAT HAPPEN...EVER...EVER...EVER!!