PDA

View Full Version : Aircraft CG appearence better in future BoB

jamesdietz
03-07-2004, 10:05 AM
I have a question for those who do the design work on computers for all the aircraft we get to fly now in FB ( or those who know how its done...) I understand that the "platform" for Ubi's future BoB will be different...does this mean that the a/c will be better rendered? It is hard to conceive of something better than ,say, the new Gladiator , in the Aces add-on, but I simply don't know what you PC Boffins are capable of .Can you or Oleg explain what the future might be capable of bringing? I'd appreciate the peak!

jamesdietz
03-07-2004, 10:05 AM
I have a question for those who do the design work on computers for all the aircraft we get to fly now in FB ( or those who know how its done...) I understand that the "platform" for Ubi's future BoB will be different...does this mean that the a/c will be better rendered? It is hard to conceive of something better than ,say, the new Gladiator , in the Aces add-on, but I simply don't know what you PC Boffins are capable of .Can you or Oleg explain what the future might be capable of bringing? I'd appreciate the peak!