PDA

View Full Version : Random Screen Freezes

bcsharp44
06-01-2016, 10:38 PM
Ever since in downloaded the latest update I have been having random screen freezes after approximately 10 min of game play. The weird thing is that the game keeps running, just the graphics on my screen are frozen. When the game round ends the game will then just crash, anyone else experiencing this sort of issue?

Scottie.Zse
06-04-2016, 08:37 PM
YES
I have had this every single round of every single game i've TRIED to play this week and it never used to do this for me

In preperation phase my game stutters for a few seconds and reliably tho it does come back.

However during actual GAMEPLAY when it freezes its like it minimizes to desktop, except i still have the game open i can hear everything and move around and shoot. I can't alt tab 2x to bring the game back up it just crashes.

I have been looking everywhere and THIS is not anything new, infact I found a thread that dates back 4 months ago. with the only solution was to uninstall drivers and microsoft visual c++ then reinstall them all over again. ofcourse 10+ people said that didn't fix it and so now i have this problem too and here we are.

i think im about to just quit. too bad tho cause its THE only game i actually want to play... but i guess i can just play something else untill something better comes out.

damn third world errors...

Black_Widow9
06-05-2016, 10:20 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums,

We are receiving other reports of this so please make sure to contact Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/) with a detailed ticket.

Thanks