PDA

View Full Version : Problem Updating The Game For The New Patch.

NovoVallisimo
06-01-2016, 04:53 PM
Hey guys,
Using PC here, I noticed there was a new update *after* the 3.0 with Border, BB, Valk etc. I am a level 100+ player so I have played this game a little and none of this has happened, sure I have the occasional hacker problem (Guys on the "All" chat laughing and saying **** while they kill us with their hand guns without ADSing from across the map on Plane while peeking as Defenders lol) and the rare connection issue and HUGE squad inv problem, oh mer gerd, but anyway this is le probemo -
When I pressed "Play" today when I opened Uplay, it searched for an update, and I selected "Update" obv, but it goes to the general screen of Siege, where they show you the stats, achievements etc. and it gives an error below the empty download bar that says - "Uplay is unable to start your download. Check that you have an active internet connection and sufficient space on your hard drive then try again".
Sooo....... my net works fine, I tried on another game, streamed vids, all of them work, and I have over 800 GB of free space...
Please....please....please, don't tell me to uninstall, sure it will probably fix the prob but I can't do that as I will take a potato lot of time, and I already did it THRICE 3 TIMES to fix a prev. game error...
Please help fellow Siegers,
Thanks,
Chris. :)

NovoVallisimo
06-02-2016, 10:08 AM
Anyone there who can help me???

Rickjames09
06-02-2016, 01:49 PM
Anyone there who can help me???

mate i cant help you but mine is ****ed as well. not sure if its a new patch thats choking or server maintenance? not happy but...

NovoVallisimo
06-02-2016, 02:11 PM
I am glad though that I am not the only one who is suffering from the same problem lol, please tell me if a solution arises, though i already uninstalled my game. ._.

Rickjames09
06-06-2016, 11:24 AM
did the reinstall help? cause mine is still stuffed :/

Ubi_Jax
06-06-2016, 12:48 PM
Moving this to the technical support forum.

If you've tried re-installing the game and are still experiencing issues, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE (http://support.ubi.com). Please be sure to provide as much information about your issue as possible as this will help with the investigation process.

Thanks.