PDA

View Full Version : A solution of no time limit option in pvt/squad matches can't be done...

MTKC2009
05-18-2016, 10:34 AM
Firstly I'd like to point out this option is in the game for normal difficulty so no reason I can think of it shouldn't be able to be added to hard/realistic TH classic for pvt/squad only matches...

However I have an alternative idea.

Add something in for players of all types..

Have a bonus of xp and maybe renown if people finish a map quickly eg say a max of half the allowed time limit.
Get standard xp/renown if you finish the map after half the time limit has passed BUT before the end of the time limit.

However if the time limit runs out instead of ending the match just give players some sort of xp/renown penalty for not finishing the map within the time limit.

That could be a solution without having to add more options to the game which this developer seems reluctant to do...

Considering on vegas 1+2 you could choose amount of enemies, if you had a time limit or not with no XP penalty.

Title should say "if" not "of" didn't notice that till I posted it, could a mod change that as not sure you can with the edit function.

Nonnarb Snillum
05-23-2016, 09:37 PM
I agree 100% on this. Let us turn the flipping timers off on "Terrorist Hunt Classic" Mode. :)

MTKC2009
05-29-2016, 12:53 PM
Maybe not up the renown levels for a "quick" win as this would probably happen too often for teams of 5, maybe just up the XP instead.

MTKC2009
06-05-2016, 01:40 AM
A further solution....

Increase the time limit depending on how many players start the match....

4 or 5 players the time limits stay as they are, eg 12 minutes hard, 15 minutes realistic.
3 players 15 minutes hard, 20 minutes realistic.
2 players 20 minutes hard, 25 minutes realistic.
1 players 25 minutes hard, 30 minutes realistic.

I have no issue keeping the same amount of terrorists etc regardless of how many people are playing BUT if the developers feel that 12 minutes is enough for hard and 15 minutes for realistic for 5 PLAYERS then surely less players should get more time?