PDA

View Full Version : If your a 220k DPS build i can 99% guarantee a win on FL CM

i_m_Sinister
05-17-2016, 12:38 AM
Just like the heading states but 220k is the lowest i can deal with. In need of 2 dedicated players to run FL CM at least twice a week, after 6 EST weekdays and whenever weekends. You need to have more then just numbers, team play and communication are a must. We'll run it tonight if i can get the DPS builds. Have an open mind, meaning there's more then one strat to beat FL CM, and don't B.S. me. If you're cool, I'm cool. If you give me or the team sh!t, I'll take you through then kick you before you get your gear. Grown adults ONLY! Just because your over 18 doesn't make you an adult. The 1% has to do with whether or not your good.

GT: i m Sinister X

SupaSkrub
05-17-2016, 08:30 AM
Just like the heading states but 220k is the lowest i can deal with. In need of 2 dedicated players to run FL CM at least twice a week, after 6 EST weekdays and whenever weekends. You need to have more then just numbers, team play and communication are a must. We'll run it tonight if i can get the DPS builds. Have an open mind, meaning there's more then one strat to beat FL CM, and don't B.S. me. If you're cool, I'm cool. If you give me or the team sh!t, I'll take you through then kick you before you get your gear. Grown adults ONLY! Just because your over 18 doesn't make you an adult. The 1% has to do with whether or not your good.

GT: i m Sinister X

Did you read this before you posted it?.. i smell an elitist!

TG24915193
05-17-2016, 08:59 AM
What a wanker.