PDA

View Full Version : Bonxy "Account Suspended"

mrelwood.fi
05-16-2016, 09:30 AM
I have learned to check my stats at Bonxy pretty much daily in order to advance my Donkey scores. Today when loading Bonxy it only came up with the announcement "Account Suspended".

Anyone know anything about this? I truly hope it isn't permanent.

http://trials.bonxy.net

xitooner
05-16-2016, 01:35 PM
I am sure Bonxy is aware; looks like him and his web provider need to talk. :) It could be good news in the long run (maybe Bonxy is moving to a better provider, etc). Time will tell...but yeah, I get that message too.

lesorsier
05-17-2016, 10:25 AM
It is working for me. But this is problem of cheap or free shared hosting. As he did great job, more and more people access his site. And idea of cheap hosting is that you don't have traffic at all...sooner or later he should move to better one.

Bonxy
05-30-2016, 09:20 AM
It is working for me. But this is problem of cheap or free shared hosting. As he did great job, more and more people access his site. And idea of cheap hosting is that you don't have traffic at all...sooner or later he should move to better one.

Hey,

Someone decided to run some scripts that day and hit my site for data. My server couldnt cope with the demand and crashed unfortunately. :(