PDA

View Full Version : desperately looking for incursion/rogue group

XValakX
05-16-2016, 12:01 AM
i am posting this because i am tired of getting grouped with people who dont talk or know what they are doing for incursions it makes it so much harder to do the incursion then it should be i think we can all agree and same with going rogue but this post is mainly for incursions. here is my states ( yes i know they could be better)

199k dps health 49k skill power 27k armor is at 61%

i have a mic i speak good English since im in the usa im in mountain time Colorado im experienced in going rogue and incursions both hard and challenge mode big team player and knows how to do them just cant get a good group im running a striker/tactician build im on everyday so if you want to do incursion runs like back to back im game

DAWN-DaMann22
05-16-2016, 12:43 AM
whats up Rising. If you're looking for a dedicated group for DZ and incursion come check us out at Quantum Dawn Gaming. Our group is dedicated to this game and many others for the long haul. If you want to squad up with us just jump into our teamspeak server - ts.quantumdawn.com - as ask for an invite. We are USA based and play mostly during USA primetime hours.

BrizzlyAdams
05-16-2016, 05:27 AM
Add me up. I'm always looking for people to do incursions with or go rouge. I'm at 250k dps . 78 health. 16k SP . 65% armor.