PDA

View Full Version : xbox locks up/freezes when online play

I Against I
05-04-2004, 08:06 PM
yeah it seems now that sometimes whenever i play SC:PT online, it tends to lock up/freeze mid-game..... like whenever the spies neut something.... it'll just freeze, and i have to restart my xbox, therefore causing me to lose points and generally making everyone else in the game mad at me, cuz of my gay xbox.....

my only thought is that is is the rom/drive (idk which is what), that is's having trouble reading the disk.... but the disk is pretty dam clean, i've checked and re-cleaned it.... so any ideas? do i need to get a new drive/rom? or just get a new xbox? which would be cheaper
*i bought my xbox bout 1-2 years ago, so who knows

I Against I
05-04-2004, 08:06 PM
yeah it seems now that sometimes whenever i play SC:PT online, it tends to lock up/freeze mid-game..... like whenever the spies neut something.... it'll just freeze, and i have to restart my xbox, therefore causing me to lose points and generally making everyone else in the game mad at me, cuz of my gay xbox.....

my only thought is that is is the rom/drive (idk which is what), that is's having trouble reading the disk.... but the disk is pretty dam clean, i've checked and re-cleaned it.... so any ideas? do i need to get a new drive/rom? or just get a new xbox? which would be cheaper
*i bought my xbox bout 1-2 years ago, so who knows