PDA

View Full Version : What name for the next Bunker Season? - Part II

Ubi-JollyCharly
05-13-2016, 02:45 PM
http://puu.sh/oQmKI/44de4e28c1.jpg

Hello riders!

You have been many to share your suggestions for the next Season's name, here on the forum, but also on Facebook and Twitter!
Thank you very much, all your ideas are great, some even very funny, and it has been hard to pick only 10 of them for the final voting!

From today to Monday morning 16.05 (UK time), we would very much appreciate that you help us choosing the final name among the 10 propositions we shortlisted.

Please give us your answer in the poll, and the winning name will be used for next Bunker Season!!

JollyCharly

EDIT :

As our Poll system isn't optimum (humhum), remember to select the text to see it. Here is the content of the poll :

What name would you like to see for the next PvP Season?

Urban Legend Season
Victory Lap Season
Nitro Season
Bunker Buster Season
Road Rage Season
Ride Hard Season
Ninja Season
High Octane Season
Energizer Season
Cliffhanger Season

AurisTFG
05-14-2016, 01:12 PM
Would be great if we see very hard challenge track pack in Ninja Season

PL-k4kshi-TFG
05-15-2016, 04:14 PM
Would be great if we see very hard challenge track pack in Ninja Season

already submitted:

apocalips season
reward would be a ninja track
pls, i'd do anything to play a ninja track on frontier :o

then i was corrected:

I vote that PL-k4kshi-TFG just submitted "Ninja Season" as another choice for him. :) Ninjas and Trials go hand-in-hand....

so i hope they have that in mind :)

Ubi-JollyCharly
05-16-2016, 02:01 PM
To be clear, the question was strictly about the name of the Season, not about its characteristics.

JollyCharly

xitooner
05-16-2016, 02:39 PM
To be clear, the question was strictly about the name of the Season, not about its characteristics.

JollyCharly

Okay! :)

Ubi-JollyCharly
05-24-2016, 04:07 PM
Hello everyone, and thanks for voting!

As you may have already seen on our Social Networks pages, we prepared a special outfit for this new Season you chose the name for!

We are very happy to present you the Ninja outfit that will be unlockable as a reward for the coming Season.

http://puu.sh/p3wZH/f9a601d0c9.jpg

We hope you'll enjoy it!!

JollyCharly