PDA

View Full Version : Diplomacy: what affect the probability of neutrals to join ?

DenisTheGreat
05-13-2016, 10:33 AM
I am interested to know how in H7 the probability of neutral armies to join is being calculated (game mechanics) ?
Does anything else in the game affect the probability except the level of diplomacy of hero ?

For example, in H5 lots of factors could influence it: if there were same or upgraded creatures in the army, or if hero had a specialization in creatures which want to join, or if hero and neutrals are from same fraction, etc.

IMMORTAL_999
05-13-2016, 01:15 PM
I am interested to know how in H7 the probability of neutral armies to join is being calculated (game mechanics) ?
Does anything else in the game affect the probability except the level of diplomacy of hero ?

For example, in H5 lots of factors could influence it: if there were same or upgraded creatures in the army, or if hero had a specialization in creatures which want to join, or if hero and neutrals are from same fraction, etc.

1. Master (Diplomacy skill)
Golden-tongued: After successful negotiations creatures always want to join you for free.

2. Mantle of diplomat (Artifact): + 5% chance of successful negotiations with the neutral armies.

3. Seduction Malassa (Dark Magic)
The probability that the neutral creatures want to join the hero, increases until the end of the day.
"Neophyte": Chance: + 5%
"Apprentice": Chance: + 10%
"Expert": Chance: + 15%
"Master": Chance: + 20%

4. And most importantly, it is a large number of your army.

DenisTheGreat
05-13-2016, 02:02 PM
2 Immortal:
Thank you, this clear.
and what about upgraded creatures in the army, or if hero had a specialization in creatures which want to join, or if hero and neutrals are from same fraction, etc. ?

And also does it matter if neutral army is mixed or one-type ?

IMMORTAL_999
05-13-2016, 04:15 PM
and what about upgraded creatures in the army, or if hero had a specialization in creatures which want to join, or if hero and neutrals are from same fraction, etc. ?

And also does it matter if neutral army is mixed or one-type ?

I'm not 100% sure.
I'm interested also.
The information about this, I have never seen.
I think need to ask this question to the guys of UBI.

And in the end, when there will be a complete manual for the game "Heroes 7" in pdf format?
Or section on the official website in which will be written a comprehensive manual and other details about the game.
On the non-official sites is full of nonsense ;) ))