PDA

View Full Version : more defenders with acog attachments.

bjingaijin
05-12-2016, 10:43 PM
i personally only like one type of scope on rainbow six siege, which is the acog scope. i wont use an character unless they have it. i honestly don't understand why all the attackers have one but only certain amount of defenders carry this type of scope. i say make it more even and more optional. i currently see most people use the holographic scope or the acog, so why not make it more available to all defenders, who specifically have some type of assault rifle or machine gun? tell me what you guys think about this? it would be nice to see pulse, castle, mute, frost, and techanka with an acog scope.

EliteR6S
05-13-2016, 10:31 PM
I assume that the developers didn't include ACOGs for the defenders as all of their weaponry is designed and manufactured for close-range engagements and an ACOG sight at x4 magnification would be utterly pointless - unless you aim for firing a long distance from inside to outside of the building.

For many CQ scenarios, ACOGs would be, tactically, a bad idea.

Perhaps, however, Ubisoft will add ACOGs to new characters in the future.

EliteR6S

jeffjordan93
05-14-2016, 03:04 AM
let the $#!t storm of ACOG haters Commence

bjingaijin
05-14-2016, 09:21 AM
I assume that the developers didn't include ACOGs for the defenders as all of their weaponry is designed and manufactured for close-range engagements and an ACOG sight at x4 magnification would be utterly pointless - unless you aim for firing a long distance from inside to outside of the building.

For many CQ scenarios, ACOGs would be, tactically, a bad idea.

Perhaps, however, Ubisoft will add ACOGs to new characters in the future.

EliteR6S

for me it doesn't matter. Ive handled enemies just fine close up, or far away. . valkyrie definitely deserved one in my opinion. i do understand your point but i do feel that the acog should still be available to all defenders