PDA

View Full Version : Connect/Transfer isnt working for me anymore [Solved]

shlomib007
05-12-2016, 08:12 PM
hi

The connect button to uplay and transfer resources worked for a few days and now it isnt

im always at guest and when i press connect nothing happens

any thing i can do from my side?

Erik2070
05-12-2016, 08:23 PM
hi

The connect button to uplay and transfer resources worked for a few days and now it isnt

im always at guest and when i press connect nothing happens

any thing i can do from my side?

I have the same problem. The Asteroid miner app lost my login. If i press the connect button, there's a short spinning "think logo". But after that no login screen.
Just the "connect" button.

Must be a bug because i have this app on 2 different devices, with the same problem.

cherlo2
05-13-2016, 12:20 AM
Isn't working for me either.

Joseph_SLC
05-13-2016, 10:40 PM
Same issue, cannot connect.

Ristonhawk
05-14-2016, 04:48 AM
i couldn't connect either. I cleared the game data to see if I could reset it. Bad idea. I lost everything including all my premium currency. I had over 50000 worth of earned diamonds

Edit:
Talked to support, they have no ability to recover anything. All progress lost including all lvl 13 upgrades. I had incorrect expectations with all my other games saving game data to google play.

shlomib007
05-14-2016, 07:52 AM
what did the support said about the connect issue?

sqweloookle
05-14-2016, 08:26 AM
Can we get an idea if the Developers are working on fixing this issue please???
I have this issue and just went through a reinstall of the miner app in the hope of getting it to connect again but lost all resources and still doesn't work.

Please Ubi! Fix this!

animator9
05-14-2016, 11:11 AM
Same issue on my galaxy note 5

UBI fix this I need my graphene! :p

Ristonhawk
05-15-2016, 01:54 AM
Christine @Ubisoft Support May 14, 2016 at 12:03 AM EDT
The cloud servers check file information when syncing and will update to the latest used profile. This information is synced to the cloud upon closing your game. Unfortunately, there is no way to manually download a savegame file from the servers.

If your save file is not available in-game, there is no way to recover the data. I recommend that you disable the cloud sync feature via the Uplay Client options to prevent any future issues.

I also recommend that you use a third-party game save manager such as GameSave Manager in case the issue reoccurs:

http://www.gamesave-manager.com/

We have forwarded similar instances up to our development teams for further review, and I apologize for any inconvenience.

You wrote May 13, 2016 at 11:57 PM EDT
I could no longer connect asteroid miner to anno 2205. I cleared my game data thinking i could re download from google play because it is linked. I seem to have lost all of my game progress including over 50000 diamonds of premium currency. I'd like to know how to reset my game progress to the state it was in and connect to anno 2205, it is logged into google play.

This connection issue is happening to a few people on the forum.

Thanks for the help

Erik2070
05-15-2016, 10:23 AM
Christine @Ubisoft Support May 14, 2016 at 12:03 AM EDT
The cloud servers check file information when syncing and will update to the latest used profile. This information is synced to the cloud upon closing your game. Unfortunately, there is no way to manually download a savegame file from the servers.

If your save file is not available in-game, there is no way to recover the data. I recommend that you disable the cloud sync feature via the Uplay Client options to prevent any future issues.

I also recommend that you use a third-party game save manager such as GameSave Manager in case the issue reoccurs:

http://www.gamesave-manager.com/

We have forwarded similar instances up to our development teams for further review, and I apologize for any inconvenience.

You wrote May 13, 2016 at 11:57 PM EDT
I could no longer connect asteroid miner to anno 2205. I cleared my game data thinking i could re download from google play because it is linked. I seem to have lost all of my game progress including over 50000 diamonds of premium currency. I'd like to know how to reset my game progress to the state it was in and connect to anno 2205, it is logged into google play.

This connection issue is happening to a few people on the forum.

Thanks for the help

Correct me if i am wrong but this is about the ANNO 2205 PC game and not about the ANNO 2205 Asteroid Miner Android App.
But that is not the problem. The real problem is that we can not connect. So we can not transfer rare materials.
And i am talking about the Asteroid Miner Android App. The PC game runs with no problems.

About the saving of your progress:
In my opinion the game saves its data ingame and it is not in a cloud. So do not reinstall or clear the cache of the game if you want the hold your save data
It also will NOT solve the connect problem!

today i did get the loginscreen again, but when i put in the correct email and password it fails again.
it is still in the guest mode.
when i tap the connect button again, there's a short spinning "think logo". But after that no login screen.

HACKER 360 CZ
05-16-2016, 03:41 PM
I have the same problem. The Asteroid miner app lost my login. If i press the connect button, there's a short spinning "think logo". But after that no login screen.
Just the "connect" button.

Must be a bug because i have this app on 2 different devices, with the same problem.

I have same same problém, two months no problém with login but three days a not be able to connect :(

Joseph_SLC
05-16-2016, 09:28 PM
This is what I got from support so far.
I havn't tried Uninstalling/Reinstalling the application yet, but none of the other things have worked for me (Posting them here in case they work for someone else).

Jonathan @Ubisoft Support

16/05/2016 @ 19:37

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Technical Support. Please try the following troubleshooting steps:

- Check that you have the latest update available for both your operating system and the app.
- Switch off your device and then restart normally.
- Close down any background apps you are running.
- Try to avoid playing the game with low battery life.
- When not playing Bluetooth multiplayer, disable the Bluetooth in your device settings.

PLEASE NOTE: THE FOLLOWING WILL DELETE YOUR SAVE GAME FILES:

- Try deleting and reinstalling the app.

Please feel free to contact us with any further questions or concerns and have a fantastic day.

Joseph_SLC
05-16-2016, 10:32 PM
Update

Uninstalling and Reinstalling looked like it corrected the issue, as I was prompted with the ubisoft log in screen once I hit Connect. But the issue persists, it returned me to the game with the connect button and "Welcome Guest"

In addition uninstalling and reinstalling (as Jonathan stated) deletes your saved game files (Progress in the game, all gems, money, and resources). You start from scratch, tutorial and all.

2nd update

Jonathan @Ubisoft Support

16/05/2016 @ 22:51

We greatly appreciate you reporting this issue. Please be aware that we have forwarded the information to the development team, and they are in the process of investigating the issue.

Until this issue is addressed by the development team, there is no additional troubleshooting that we can provide. We do not receive any information pertaining to possible patches until they are released and have no further information in that regard.
You can find notifications regarding patches or known issues on our forums here:
http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1006-Anno-2205-Asteroid-Miner?

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

philip-vinther
05-18-2016, 03:55 PM
Hey all. What is the update on this matter ?
I come from the steam forums, where this topic is being talk about also.

But for starters, we the user cant do anything more at the moment if i understand the last message correct ?

lord_joshii
05-18-2016, 06:03 PM
Connect does exactly nothing.

Ubi-Cerisino
05-20-2016, 04:08 PM
Hello,

the developers are aware of the problem and they are looking into it.

We will give you further information as soon as we can. :)

Wintermist
05-21-2016, 03:29 AM
Yup, same issue here. Some server error I assume. I've had this before too. UnPlay

darkangel73
05-21-2016, 02:00 PM
Same problem here since my Phone made a major system update i can not connect asteroïd miner anymore reinstall did not solved the problem i lost everything

vens1990
05-22-2016, 08:58 AM
Hey all
Havent been using asteroid miner for long but seen i couldnt connect. Still not been solved i take it? shouldnt be that hard to fix you would think :confused:

philip-vinther
05-22-2016, 09:19 AM
Yeah, any tme frame to give us ? I am full of iridium that i cant transfer :-(

philip-vinther
05-24-2016, 08:25 AM
Still waiting for an update about this!!!!!!!

Ubi-Cerisino
05-24-2016, 04:00 PM
Update:

Hi there,

the problem has been resolved.

Please try logging in again.

Let me know if you have any more problems.

philip-vinther
05-24-2016, 05:28 PM
It sure does. Thank you finally :-D

Havox63
05-30-2016, 04:18 PM
Hello,

I have the same problem on iOS

Ubi-Cerisino
05-30-2016, 04:35 PM
Hi,

some are still having problems with the app. We are investigating the issue.
Could all of you, who still have problems with the app, tell me what devices you are using?
iOS or Android?

That would help us a lot.

Thank you. :)

Your Anno Team

Ubi-Cerisino
05-31-2016, 01:50 PM
Dear Anno Fans,

I just got the info, that the problem has been solved.

I would love to get your feedback on this and hope that it works for everybody now.

Thank you for your patience. :)

Your Anno Team

Irosa01
06-23-2016, 04:09 PM
Goodday,

I think we have some new thiefs that are active. Sended over 2000 Iridium in the last week to my anno 2205 game but so far none has reached me.

I am play Astroid Miner on an ipad ios and I play Anno 2205 on steam. (reinstalled anno 2205 and astroid miner but didnt fix it either)

Can you guys please find the thiefs and solve the problem?

Thanks in advance

delano1978
07-14-2016, 11:30 PM
Hello, I have same issue. I play Asteroid Miner on Ipad, but my sent Iridium is not available in Anno 2205.

marky612
07-21-2016, 03:11 AM
Yeah I'm having the same problem, where my app will transfer my materials, but they never show up in the game.

Juppa59
07-24-2016, 03:59 PM
Also not working on Android 6.0.1. Miner-Game version is: 1.2.0. Main game version is 1.7 (with Orbit DLC)
The issue is the same on playing Anno directly with UPlay or via Steam.
When I send the rare materials I instantly hear the confirmation of transmission in Anno 2205 but do not get the Pop-Up to receive them.
So the transfer is somewhat working (audible message ingame), but the materials cannot be used due to never really arriving.
I hope this can get fixed.

anung_oke
08-02-2016, 12:52 PM
android 6.01
orbit DLC

this feature is broken

already try re-login so many times

BUMP

MrtvejSmoula
04-20-2017, 09:57 PM
Over the last about three weeks, 2 out of ten attempts failed to transfer. Login correct, the main game plays fine on the PC.

However, for the last three days ABSOLUTELY no success in transferring materials. Logoff/Logon in the Miner app does not help, same as all the other "restart" type of tricks I had already tried with the phone.

welshbl
04-26-2017, 02:16 PM
I got same issue
android version 7.0.3
game version 1.2.0
unable to transfer to earth
can log in without issues but still causing issues transferring to earth just hangs

any ideas????

kexlar2009
04-26-2017, 10:56 PM
Same here, unable to transfer anything from the App to my Game, I just get the blue spinning circle.
This is on Android.

Bo88ySt
05-02-2017, 09:28 AM
Looks like I have the same issue as many others here. When try to send resources it shows this circling animation, and nothing else happening. Double-checked that the game is running in the same account (correct username on uplay interface and so on).
My device is Sony Xperia XA.

Artorius_Rex
05-02-2017, 04:15 PM
Don't know if you going to fix this. After selecting "Transfer" only a blue circle appears and I have to shutdown the app.
Same problem on 2 devices: Sony Xperia Z5 (Phone) and Sony Xperia Z3 (Tablet).
The app is useless without connection to PC.

Black_Widow9
05-08-2017, 08:04 PM
Please make sure to get in touch with Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/) for any technical issues so they can investigate.

Thanks

Yuregenu
05-08-2017, 10:10 PM
Same issue as everyone else. Both on my old phone and my current phone that I got a couple of weeks ago. Contacted Ubisoft, all they ask is for you to make sure you run the latest version of Android/iOS (I'm running Android 7 Nougat), the latest version of the game (it was discontinued last July, so I think my two-week-old phone is good) play the game on a full battery and ultimately clear the cache (which won't help since the new phone meant the game started out completely clean).

After you try all that and it doesn't help, Ubi can't and won't help you anymore either since development stopped. So now you're stuck with a non-functioning app that was launched not two years ago.

Stay classy, Ubisoft.