PDA

View Full Version : deagle? really ubisoft?

spuukie
05-11-2016, 08:20 PM
I think the choice of a stupid cliche desert eagle as the ONLY sidearm choice for the new operators is not only a horrible decision, but a straight up childish one. it's like the middle schoolers saying "when I'm 21 i'm going to get me a 50 cal desert eagle with a laser sight and a scope and quick change mags and a flashlight and a silencer and a extended beta, and an ACOG scope on top with a rotating night vision scope, oh and duh! a foregrip!"

that's what you guys look like when you put NAVY SEALS with a gun they would never in a million years take into combat... i mean, the revolver was a bad enough cliche, but this one takes the cake.

in the end i'm just glad they had enough sense to NOT put in a fcking double barrel.

Bucktown69
05-17-2016, 02:09 PM
Totally agree 100% about the choice of Desert Eagle. If anything they could've given it as an option, as well as another better choice. I've always viewed the Desert Eagle as a gun to shoot at competitions or for fun or even for hunting is some cases. Not sure a SEAL would ever be caught dead wielding one, but I may be wrong.

RecklessProds
05-17-2016, 09:25 PM
I honestly don't see the problem with it, it's a fun and unique gun (not to mention an iconic staple of the FPS franchise as a whole) but I do suppose it is kind of silly to see a SEAL with one, perhaps they could have added the M9 as an alternative to the Deagle?

AkenoKobayashi
06-05-2016, 03:17 AM
The DEagle isn't a SEAL weapon. The P226, M9, something that is actually used by the US Navy. The DEagle can be the alternate handgun.