PDA

View Full Version : Some Ideas for Operators

Legend0fSamurai
05-10-2016, 01:43 PM
Defender:

Detonator - armed with something similar to landmines that can be auto set when an enemy comes near or triggered if thrown.

Tripp - Similar to Kapkan with the door entry system but its like a silent alarm that alerts you.

Attacker:

Thermal: Similar to Pulse but when scanning the time is limited in Multiplayer mode but when using Hunt its unlimited obviously because more enemies.

Just a thought

jeffjordan93
05-10-2016, 10:17 PM
Well more like a claymore for Det as it would be easier to balance. a mine you can place in the halls would be nice as apposed to the trip-mine that barley ever gets kill because of both giveaways. personally i say a BF4 style claymore which has wires to use as a detonator and for attackers has a chance to see it before hand. a pressure sensitive mine would seem unfair for the attacker in my opinion.

trip would be useful as it be good for people who use their ears properly. but usually you hear a door being broke or a charge being planted if it was door mounted let alone if it's not noticed before hand. maybe a motion sensor that has a short range would be better.

Thermal would A be better named Heat stroke (then their is less confusion during comunication) and B maybe needs cooldown but what would be an effective counter to them? So far all current operators have somewhat of a counter.
For example thermite has mute and bandit, while they have thather and (depending on how they use her) twitch, thatcher has a counter against jager as well as a weakness to him.
So how will we counter a Thermal camera? i can understand being in range of mute's but that's not enough.

Legend0fSamurai
05-11-2016, 08:23 AM
I agree with what your saying claymold i couldn't remember the name that's why i said something you can throw as well, plus it was just names for the operators i was throwing out there just so people understood what i was referring to. On another note IQ can detect objects so the operator would need to be similar to her, but if people don't use her then an operator that can't be shocked by Bandit.

As for the door, yes you can hear the door or window being smashed but depending on where the objective is not always possible and not necessarily everyone goes through the broken door or window that's why your right you need a sensor but this will tell the person they actually used it.

EliteR6S
05-13-2016, 08:55 PM
This is a great concept - I will add this idea to my list.

jeffjordan93
05-14-2016, 03:23 AM
well after reading someone's idea from Molitoves as a new throwable I thought of a new defender with Incendiary grenades.
Someone who is similar to Smoke in the sense that the gadget is more used as a deterrent rather than a kill. make it so that it makes an AOE that if entered by anyone (well maybe not the DEF as he would probably wear flame resistant suit but that's debatable) or anything it's damaged. any gadgets (friend or foe) within the flames are destroyed with exception to the Deploy-able shield and Wall/Floor reinforcements (unreinforced floor panels are destroyed while walls are more fragile so they make bigger holes when hit)

EliteR6S
05-14-2016, 01:11 PM
well after reading someone's idea from Molitoves as a new throwable I thought of a new defender with Incendiary grenades.
Someone who is similar to Smoke in the sense that the gadget is more used as a deterrent rather than a kill. make it so that it makes an AOE that if entered by anyone (well maybe not the DEF as he would probably wear flame resistant suit but that's debatable) or anything it's damaged. any gadgets (friend or foe) within the flames are destroyed with exception to the Deploy-able shield and Wall/Floor reinforcements (unreinforced floor panels are destroyed while walls are more fragile so they make bigger holes when hit)

If you head on over to my thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1448449-OPERATOR-Ideas-Concepts-etc?p=11697985#post11697985) I will be sure to add it there!

EliteR6S