PDA

View Full Version : New Operator Idea

Boosted.Potato
05-10-2016, 07:55 AM
Seeing as Thermite is the only one who can breach through reinforced walls, most teams always pick Thermite.

My idea is an attacker that can deploy Liquid Nitrogen over reinforced walls to freeze them inside out, which can be later destroyed like normal walls, using breach charges, or Sledge, or Ash. The counter for this can be similar to Thermite i.e. Mute and Bandit. The ability could be used twice, or thrice.
Just an idea though.
Regards.

jeffjordan93
05-10-2016, 10:22 PM
or Maybe someone with a portable buzz-saw like tool or an ark torch, that like sledge cut's thru walls but has the ability to cut thru metal but takes more time than thermite's charge as they have to cut a hole and uses fuel/batteries that degrade over time like sledge's hammer.

Boosted.Potato
05-12-2016, 05:43 AM
The thing with that is, you will constantly need someone to cover you. Or roamers would be easily able to take you out. The Liquid Nitrogen person can deploy a sticky charge or something like that on the wall and activate it like normal breach charges, which would freeze the wall. It feels balanced, but will obviously need testing to properly balance it out. Also, with this buzz-saw tool with fuel, people will be able to breach more than 2 reinforced walls, which will again break the game's balance.

ApophisTheGodII
05-14-2016, 11:14 AM
The thing is, I can just see the defenders using it as a free murder hole to pick off the other team. I think we should take it further by saying it will blow up and create toxic gas that does damage over-time to the defenders. Now this operator seems quite special, its a good idea though, thanks for sharing man.

Boosted.Potato
05-14-2016, 04:55 PM
Actually, I later realized that even this has many flaws. First of all, imagine if the attackers had both, Thermite as well as the Liquid Nitrogen guy. The attackers will be able to blow up more than 2 reinforced walls, which will be too overpowered for the attackers. Right now, even after Thermite blows up 2 walls, defenders get confused which side the enemy is coming from. Imagine double the confusion. So it is a major flaw in the game design.

EliteR6S
05-15-2016, 12:44 AM
Great idea, I've added this concept to my thread. :)

jeffjordan93
05-15-2016, 05:52 AM
Great idea, I've added this concept to my thread. :)

please do you need to Narrate your life? like just add them don't tell every tom, **** and harry that you added their idea just do it. like nothing personal but it's kinda anoying to be reading post and all i see is (And how i kinda see it) "Ok idea is stolen and adding it to my page"

EliteR6S
05-15-2016, 01:13 PM
please do you need to Narrate your life? like just add them don't tell every tom, **** and harry that you added their idea just do it. like nothing personal but it's kinda anoying to be reading post and all i see is (And how i kinda see it) "Ok idea is stolen and adding it to my page"

I'm just trying to get attention to my thread so that there is more of a possibility of the devs seeing the ideas that the community has come up with.