PDA

View Full Version : [Changelog] May 4th Maintenance

Ubi-Banshee
05-03-2016, 05:30 PM
Here is the list of changes implemented during the maintenance of May 4:

Updated the list of Daily Missions to avoid any potential missing days. Please note that the list has been updated on the server only and may not appear updated in the client files.

DaveWindaow7
05-03-2016, 06:11 PM
That's it? Well at least I won't have to suffer through another week of posts about dailies being broken.

an3k
05-03-2016, 06:18 PM
That's a bad joke. Fix the damn "locked doors" bug as well as the "no weekly rewards" for incursion. That are the main issues. Instead of wasting time about the dailies just remove them and give everybody the amount of phoenix credits they would get through the dailies until you have nothing better to do than fixing this super tiny bug.

Axemagus
05-03-2016, 06:19 PM
Will there be any compensation for the missed dailies like last time?

N.erdbeer
05-03-2016, 06:28 PM
That's a bad joke. Fix the damn "locked doors" bug as well as the "no weekly rewards" for incursion. That are the main issues. Instead of wasting time about the dailies just remove them and give everybody the amount of phoenix credits they would get through the dailies until you have nothing better to do than fixing this super tiny bug.
There is hardly a "locked doors" bug, just a lot people don't reset missions properly before starting.
Reset mission on map screen, teleport to the mission and then search for players. Invite them to your session, don't join theirs.

TrimNinja
05-03-2016, 06:47 PM

Updated the list of Daily Missions to avoid any potential missing days. Please note that the list has been updated on the server only and may not appear updated in the client files.

My gun gets down to two or three bullets in the magazine and stops firing. When I change weapons, the gun with 2 shots gets 20 shots when I cycle through them.

flashbak420
05-03-2016, 06:49 PM
Continues to get worse every day here. Logged out last night after a f***ing torturous session of being ganked through walls, one shotted in DZ1, and 2.5 hours of being kicked from groups quicker than the flippin game could teleport me to the mission. Had 130 Phoenix Credits when I finally gave up, logged in today and have 123. Not only are you physically preventing people from playing the game that they have paid for but now you are stealing from us while we sleep. Get your fu**ing act together.

Knuspar
05-03-2016, 06:51 PM
My gun gets down to two or three bullets in the magazine and stops firing. When I change weapons, the gun with 2 shots gets 20 shots when I cycle through them.
Thats just the one is none whos bugged. Been like that since 1.1, they are aware of it .. but they dont seem to give a rats ***...

briljin01
05-03-2016, 06:55 PM
Forget about random daily instance missions. Just make it the first two hard mode and first challenge mode give you the bonus and be done with it. Then we can decide which ones we want to do and you don't have to worry about the rotation being broken yet again.

Didjos
05-03-2016, 07:08 PM
That's not thursday for the 3 hours maintenances now ?? plz don't tell me we gonna have 2 down in 2 days ....

DeutscheM4rk
05-03-2016, 07:31 PM
/Clap /Clap :D

HasPotatoAim
05-03-2016, 07:31 PM
That's not thursday for the 3 hours maintenances now ?? plz don't tell me we gonna have 2 down in 2 days ....

we gonna have 2 down in 2 days

moldy_fish_taco
05-03-2016, 07:44 PM

Poor thing... what else are you going to do for 1 hour of server downtime?

Serphx
05-03-2016, 07:52 PM

no its a holiday in Sweden on thursday, thats why its on wednesday this week...

DocSoCal
05-03-2016, 08:22 PM
That's it? Well at least I won't have to suffer through another week of posts about dailies being broken.

Dave, your optimism is refreshing.

:)

Decan.Dk
05-03-2016, 08:55 PM
Hot damn! Now that's the most impressive patch note i have seen in 20 years! Awesome work!

SirTexasSir
05-03-2016, 09:07 PM
That's not Thursday for the 3 hours maintenance now ?? plz don't tell me we gonna have 2 down in 2 days ....

It's a holiday there so they are doing maintenance on Wed instead. Though to me this is PISS POOR EXCUSE FOLKS. You can't do a freaking hot fix now for one little problem? We have to freaking wait 2 days? I'm sorry if this was my job I would of been fired and replaced by now. It's not like this is the first time this has happen so you know how to fix it. I mean really, "Oh we know there is a problem, but you will have to wait for the normal maintenance to have it fixed." No wonder this game is dead and it hasn't even been 2 months.

Ahriakin
05-03-2016, 09:17 PM
So...the incredibly ridiculous error Massive made with the dailies list repeats over and over again. FFS, where are the people who made such a gorgeous detailed and promising game on release? This is unbelievably amateurish and yes jobs should be lost as it seems whatever was done before has done nothing to improve your ability to NOT repeat such stupendous mistakes.

DrWoo75
05-03-2016, 09:32 PM
Haven't had a patch in about a month, and that's it? All these issues and there 1 patch note? Can anyone else say lack of transparency? I knew you could.

ReiShadowheart
05-03-2016, 09:54 PM
Well hell, at least this kinda one-liner is better than what they did back in Final Fantasy XIV's beginning months

*Decreased the number of Iron Francesca crafted from 16 to 4.

THATS IT! This was back in 2010 or something...

At least in The Division, one-line patches fix something that's required!

Pixel Crisis
05-03-2016, 10:05 PM

Hehe ... running the wrong list eh? Gotta love that they're running a list that includes cut content ... probably what's actually going on. The list has the remaining missions (that had the challenging modes cut) coming up as the challenging daily mission and it messes up the list. Gotta love the suit that at the last minute said, hey - lets cut out these couple of challenging mode missions and give it back to them with another DLC ... they'll totally feel like they're getting new content when we do ... smh

ancalagon73
05-03-2016, 10:05 PM
I've got a quick fix for the missing dailies issue. Just rename them occasionallies and you're good to go :p

HasPotatoAim
05-03-2016, 11:08 PM
Nope, they just don't understamd a calendar.works. For example planning missions for a date that doesn't exist, April 31st. -https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4hnktj/the_reason_for_no_dailies_april_31st/

SilentSnooky
05-03-2016, 11:31 PM
Thursday is a bank holiday in Scandinavian countrys there for its illegal to work on those days technically. Just watch the state of the game video tomorrow remember patch 1.2 should be implemented sometime this month which its stated to "FIX ALOT OF THINGS" hope they will announce the date tomorrow.........complaining about not having daily missions is a very trivial thing if I'm honest you can do challenge mode instances and make up the PC easy so it must be crafting mats your losing your all crying about......I am in way way a fan boy I just hope theres good news tomorrow because I was lucky I guess and was not duped into buying the DLC right away so hoping the cheating hacking glitching is becoming a thing of the past.......but I do still solidly belive that cheaters that have the 14 ban should also have there DZ RANK,DZ CREDITS and all crafting mats NUKED TO ZERO let em earn the rank legit like the honest people who actually want to play rather than troll and cheat there way through

dcinzona
05-04-2016, 12:14 AM

This is a known bug with the One is None perk. Take it off and the problem goes away.

EcHeL0N92
05-04-2016, 12:53 AM
I dont mind all the maintenance server sessions. The more fixes the better because I don't want another DLC anytime soon with all these players glitch ingredients through walls and exploiting through the loot.

SirTexasSir
05-04-2016, 01:12 AM
Thursday is a bank holiday in Scandinavian countrys there for its illegal to work on those days technically. Just watch the state of the game video tomorrow remember patch 1.2 should be implemented sometime this month which its stated to "FIX ALOT OF THINGS" hope they will announce the date tomorrow.........complaining about not having daily missions is a very trivial thing if I'm honest you can do challenge mode instances and make up the PC easy so it must be crafting mats your losing your all crying about......I am in way way a fan boy I just hope theres good news tomorrow because I was lucky I guess and was not duped into buying the DLC right away so hoping the cheating hacking glitching is becoming a thing of the past.......but I do still solidly belive that cheaters that have the 14 ban should also have there DZ RANK,DZ CREDITS and all crafting mats NUKED TO ZERO let em earn the rank legit like the honest people who actually want to play rather than troll and cheat there way through

So are all the servers in Scandinavian? This is funny cause I know other games that never shut down. If some one can remote the update/hotfix they should do it. They should do it when it's found and not wait until the maintenance like they keep doing. This should of been fixed last night or first thing this morning when it was found out with a quick hot fix that.

Not every one is geared to easly run Challenge modes over and over and some folks like to solo. I can solo Hard mode and get PC for just doing that. You need to stop thinking of yourself and your play style. Your not the only player in the game.

Darkwing-x-Duck
05-04-2016, 01:40 AM

The weekly reward does work. It just doesn't always show that it reset. Look at the rewards on the left side

an3k
05-04-2016, 02:00 AM
There is hardly a "locked doors" bug, just a lot people don't reset missions properly before starting.
Reset mission on map screen, teleport to the mission and then search for players. Invite them to your session, don't join theirs.

So Ubisoft is listing it as a bug just for fun because they have nothing else to do? And how should I get players to join my session when I'm always getting "you're invited" because that's how the game works. If you have a group you invite players but if you're alone you always get invited.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1405152-Known-Issues?p=11459924&viewfull=1#post11459924

an3k
05-04-2016, 02:05 AM
The weekly reward does work. It just doesn't always show that it reset. Look at the rewards on the left side

The point is it said what I'll get before I did FL, then I did FL but got nothing and it said "You already got your stuff, come back in a week".

tropolite
05-04-2016, 03:00 AM
Hot damn! Now that's the most impressive patch note i have seen in 20 years! Awesome work!

zing! bump

flashbak420
05-04-2016, 03:50 AM
Too bad you forgot to include the fact that you have further nerfed the phoenix credits so no longer do bosses offer 1 or 2, they now offer zilch. Thanks.

tropolite
05-04-2016, 03:59 AM
So Ubisoft is listing it as a bug just for fun because they have nothing else to do? And how should I get players to join my session when I'm always getting "you're invited" because that's how the game works. If you have a group you invite players but if you're alone you always get invited.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1405152-Known-Issues?p=11459924&viewfull=1#post11459924

I never have seen an invite to a mission for matchmaking ... are you supposed to if you normally run around solo? Ohh.. I guess I need to set the Privacy setting to Open Group for this to happen. I'll give this a shot.

Fae_Dravin
05-04-2016, 04:19 AM

LOL. This - exactly. Now the forums can move to complaining about something else that's the "end of the world" :)

It's posted in like 30 different spots why it is being done early this week.

Turribulls
05-04-2016, 04:21 AM
You guys do realize they are working with a fixed team to fix all these bugs. And the reason they changed their maint. day was to have more days to work on fixes during the "work" week. Instead of working on it then pausing over the weekend to come back up for 1 day then having the maint. Works alot better for them. Just be patient, or go play something else while you wait. Like overwatch which is about to be in open beta.

Fae_Dravin
05-04-2016, 04:45 AM
You guys do realize they are working with a fixed team to fix all these bugs. And the reason they changed their maint. day was to have more days to work on fixes during the "work" week. Instead of working on it then pausing over the weekend to come back up for 1 day then having the maint. Works alot better for them. Just be patient, or go play something else while you wait. Like overwatch which is about to be in open beta.

Actually - it's only changed for this week because of a holiday. Like I said - they posted info on it in a bunch of different spots.

Nagaash
05-04-2016, 05:04 AM
Actually - it's only changed for this week because of a holiday. Like I said - they posted info on it in a bunch of different spots.

if you read his post carefully it'S pretty obvious he meant the change of regular maintenance day from tuesdays to thursdays (not the upcoming holiday one you are talking about) :D

Fae_Dravin
05-04-2016, 05:15 AM
They talked about it in the streams, as well as Twitter, as well as Facebook. People asked if they were changing permanently. They responded with, "No, just this week due to Bank Holiday in Europe." Though I am a bit confused because I am not sure what banks have to do with a server maintenance, but okay LOL.

Daniel_2211
05-04-2016, 07:21 AM

Another Week without Division for me.

Your Lootsystem is broken. You wait for 1.2 to fix it?

NBC-_-V
05-04-2016, 07:29 AM
Here i am wondering if a refund is possible because this is a broken game being sold to consumers. Not only did it not get fixed, it has gotten worse. There's still freaking cheaters everywhere in the darkzone. I got 2 shot from someone on the opposite side of the building. Yes.. he shot me through the freaking building. Is the reporting function even working? Or is it there to give us the illusion that Massive will "look" into the cheaters, when it actually does nothing at all?

Not even sure if Massive is able to sue the people that make these cheats and exploits? Because i read about people saying it's Massive's fault for not securing the codes so that players can't alter or change them, which i kind of agree and disagree. It's like "because some girls are dressing sexy and revealing, that's why they should be raped" kind of thing.

Just my 2cents

The_Kovacs
05-04-2016, 07:42 AM
Will there be any compensation for the missed dailies like last time?

Talking of compensation, where is the compensation for the 5 weeks a lot of us were locked out of the game for?

NBC-_-V
05-04-2016, 07:50 AM
Talking of compensation, where is the compensation for the 5 weeks a lot of us were locked out of the game for?

They will be given to us.... eventually...... 20 years later........

N.erdbeer
05-04-2016, 08:01 AM

It is simple. The moment you get the invite notification you open your group menu, click on the player name and instead of joining him you press invite. ;)

When you join someone, who does not properly reset the mission before inviting players, then it bugs for everyone in this group and you have to relog or join a group, who did it right.

OldGrumpyGamer
05-04-2016, 08:02 AM
They responded with, "No, just this week due to Bank Holiday in Europe." Though I am a bit confused because I am not sure what banks have to do with a server maintenance, but okay LOL.

It's not the banks fault, it's because of religion, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feast_of_the_Ascension

Soooo many arguments can be traced to religion, now even in The Division. :D

Krighton.
05-04-2016, 08:03 AM

That's really nice list you all got there. Worked on that for 31 days in April I assume? You all should take a break.

BlkBugHunter357
05-04-2016, 08:16 AM

funny I did the weekly last night and got my rewards are you sure you you did not get them and maybe by chance just missed them, or maybe you're just one of the many players I see complaining about stuff just to complain and don't do the weekly because you can't find a team that can easily get through the incursion on a regular basis,learn strategy and stop crying like 90% of player base.

kravitz-S
05-04-2016, 08:27 AM
I'm kinda wondering if people are unable to listen or read, that they still don't know what is up.

They said it dozens of times that the MT day moved from tuesday to thursday permanently - only this week is an exception, because of thursday being a holiday, so obviously THEY DO CARE and dont want you to not be able to play.

I read the same questions over and over again. If you would watch the divisions stream even once you would get all information you need - well maybe not everything, but most of it on current issues/matters, since this is why hamish, gabe etc are doing those streams and try to answer as much questions as possible.

Sometimes people make me think, that they only use their head to go to the barber. Division is not only a PC Game, but also a console game. That means whenever issues like "the reckless vest" or other CLIENT-SIDE issues need a fix, this fix also needs to be done for playstation and xbox, where i assume both plattforms need some minor or major adjustments. After that it needs to be send to Sony and Microsoft and wait until they approve them. But to even get there, they need to have a fix ready at first.

They obviously identified most problems, because of the help of you guys testing it out or glitching it out or out of own QA work, but still need to fix them first. Some issues might be easy to be fixed, while others are not that easy - especially when you don't know anything about the game's code and structure you are not able to say what is easy to fix or not (not pointing at any specific issue; just general). Asking why does issue X take so long to be fixed is your time wasted - either it needs a client-side fix, which cant be deployed that frequently or is not easy to be reproduced/fixed.

Especially now where there are quite a few issues, they want to ensure that there wont be bigger problems anymore, which means they need to test it even more or try to think in a more destructive way. It's a learn process for them as well.

All this takes time and afford: Identify the issue (you guys help a lot with that) -> Try to reprocude it (Difficult part in a lot of cases) -> Make a fix for it (potentially even more difficult sometimes) -> Do the same thing for Xbox&Playstation -> Sent it to Sony and Microsoft and wait for approval -> Get the patch out. This would be a whole different story if division wouldn't exist for consoles, but it does so all that delays everything.

But anyway, why are people complaining about phoenix credits? The only use is to get blueprints or gear/weapons from your BoO and you can easily get 30 per 8 minutes farming lexington (the very boring way) or just play DZ5+6 and farm bosses, get tons of div tech, mats and phoenix credits. Well okay for solo DZ players that might indeed be very difficult, but that is why there is matchmaking. On a side note, i had like 4 hackers in the last 40 hours of play time running DZ5+6.

From my POV, this game is super awesome. It has huge potential to be a game people will play for months and years. Yes there are issues for some people, even though the only issue i see is hackers and that is almost impossible to be fixed, but yes they surely have quite a bit of potential to improve on this one. But stuff like a reckless vest? Why are people complaining about that, when everbody is able to get it? Im getting tons of reckless vests every day farming DZ5+6, if you are not able to afford it from DZ2 or missed the reckless vest in BoO 2 weeks ago.

The patch notes are so small, because a lot of those things need a client-patch and their QA is trying to test things even more and better now to not disappoint or upset you guys even more. Good things need time.

One more thing that drives me crazy are people asking why hamish or any other guy can't give you info on what is coming with 1.2 or what issues are fixed in 1.2. Why are people not asking themselves why they can't give you a proper information on that?

It's obvious that they can't say what is fixed, while they are still in testing phase. If they tell you bug X is fixed and then X appears in a different way again everybody will start complaining, so they want to make sure that it is fixed before they get that info out to you, so they wont make false promises.

You guys complain quite a lot, about that the game and that is because you guys care, so this is a good thing. However, saying they dont care or insulting or sending death threats to awesome people like hamish is just the worst of the worst.

Needed to get that out, sorry if im a bit jumpy with my topics in that text <3

Love the game, keep up the good work!

TugBot
05-04-2016, 08:34 AM

YES, always happening to my SMG, gets to one or two bullets left and stops firing.....

Really dam annoying in a life and death situation.

Froggins
05-04-2016, 08:37 AM

so it's hardly a bug...

SO what about the Russian consulate matchmaking doors locked bug?
Example: You matchmake Russian consulate, it puts you with a group who are half way thru the mission - NOT YOUR FAULT THATS MATCHMAKING FOR YOU - you have to run thru the level to catch up with them as it won't let you fast travel in a no respawn, you get to the server room and.... DOORS LOCKED, you can not catch up to them, if they all die they are left in limbo unless you quit out.

THIS IS A MAJOR BUG - NEEDS FIXING.

Froggins
05-04-2016, 08:38 AM
YES, always happening to my SMG, gets to one or two bullets left and stops firing.....

Really dam annoying in a life and death situation.

unequip the "one is none" talent, problem solved, until they can solve it.

TugBot
05-04-2016, 08:38 AM
That's really nice list you all got there. Worked on that for 31 days in April I assume? You all should take a break.

They have another major patch they are working on if you didnt know.....and its to do with the DZ, I am guessing more balancing for GS and how fk wits drop GS, and still do 200k damage in the 0-160 DZ bracket, then they just go around killing new players that dont have a chance.

silversi
05-04-2016, 09:20 AM
Have Ubisoft never heard of patch updates? Every game i know seems to download a patch without shutting servers down. 3 hours to turn on daily missions ...laughable

Froggins
05-04-2016, 09:43 AM
Have Ubisoft never heard of patch updates? Every game i know seems to download a patch without shutting servers down. 3 hours to turn on daily missions ...laughable

3hrs estimated, and its not all they are doing, its just their primary goal.

i'm hoping they fix the shield/wall glitch to stop all the DZ CoqWombles on Xbone.

R0ok1e
05-04-2016, 09:49 AM

slowly i 'm loosing my believe.

how can someone be trusty to a developer smith anymore...disapointments in every direction,,,"cmr binding" with season pass for full content price and service like a game developer...sry i cant imagine any worse...

BERSERKER_99
05-04-2016, 10:08 AM
incursion cm is too hard u need the perfect group for, matchmaking doesnt really work as most players are on dps build not skill or hp buildand LFG doest work cause the chats are full of spams like the the one group spamming ads so you can pay them to finish the incursion cm for you **** they are charging as much as the game

iNNo.-
05-04-2016, 10:16 AM
incursion cm is too hard u need the perfect group for, matchmaking doesnt really work as most players are on dps build not skill or hp buildand LFG doest work cause the chats are full of spams like the the one group spamming ads so you can pay them to finish the incursion cm for you **** they are charging as much as the game

Incursion is too easy I get bored of sitting in the pit killing things and getting garbage 240/214.

Klarmacker
05-04-2016, 10:17 AM
For this **** i payed so much money?

every other game manufactor can update his game without having downtimes of his game, why u are not able to do this?
is there any benefits of fixing stuff which have to work from the beginning? you sell a game which is finished to 50% thats useless, where can i get my money back?

Fae_Dravin
05-04-2016, 10:20 AM
Incursion is too easy I get bored of sitting in the pit killing things and getting garbage 240/214.

^^ This ^^

KiDoNL
05-04-2016, 10:21 AM
Is it normal to have a three hour downtime on maintenance that seems to be server side and really doesnt require all that much work? I mean, I've seen the file with the dates that stopped the dailies from showing up days before 1.1 hit, but this just seems silly.

And I think there are bugs far worse than this one that should require more attention. Like the one is none bug for instance, that got so many of us killed so often.. Another strange one: How about when you kill the APC in the Falcon Lost, you would not make the mission restart, with the loot laying there impossible to reach because of all the enemies?

I'm not enjoying myself with this game as I did first levelling, all this talk about end-game when the end-game is buggy and unfinished just seems wasteful really..

DasChief1
05-04-2016, 10:24 AM
These guys are really takin' the piss aren't they.

SHURA-.-
05-04-2016, 10:28 AM
what a joke this maintenance...

Kyosji
05-04-2016, 10:53 AM
It's a holiday there so they are doing maintenance on Wed instead. Though to me this is PISS POOR EXCUSE FOLKS. You can't do a freaking hot fix now for one little problem? We have to freaking wait 2 days? I'm sorry if this was my job I would of been fired and replaced by now. It's not like this is the first time this has happen so you know how to fix it. I mean really, "Oh we know there is a problem, but you will have to wait for the normal maintenance to have it fixed." No wonder this game is dead and it hasn't even been 2 months.

From the way you make it sound, you would have been fired long ago for the fact you have no freaking idea how programing works. Tickles my pickle the amount of know nothing people come in here and spout out how something should be an easy fix without knowing anything about...well anything.

Programing isn't as easy as hitting ctrl + f and finding some line of text. You have to go through thousands upon thousands of lines of code that may link to thousands upon thousands more and so on. You then have to painstakingly go through the lines to find something amiss, followed by testing, followed by more searching, then more testing. Once you find the correct line, you then have to correct it, which again isn't as easy as setting a single value and being done with it. Also, considering the fact the entire game is based off of a completely new, never used game engine, it's not like any joe schmo programmer can easily jump right into it.

Kyosji
05-04-2016, 10:58 AM

I guess you missed the part where it said "Please note that the list has been updated on the server only and may not appear updated in the client files." Tell me, all mighty know it all, how sending out a client patch would fix a server side issue? Any time there's a SERVER side issue, the SERVER side needs to be updated. That means the servers need to be shut down, patch applied, then tested.

Fae_Dravin
05-04-2016, 11:26 AM
what a joke this maintenance...

So's that sig size LOL

Loqica1
05-04-2016, 11:34 AM
Can't connect. Thanks for breaking te game.

Loqica1
05-04-2016, 12:20 PM
Can't connect. Thanks for breaking te game.

And then I can, and then it crashes when having a full dark zone pack of gold gear. Offcourse.. wtf. Never happend before.

Digitalkila198
05-04-2016, 12:31 PM

I went through the falcon lost incursion and did not get anything, support told me "we have no tools to help with that but will let the devs know" so pretty much told me to bad ao sad, again I have lost gear, credits even 2 says with of DZ exp, and was like ok game has a few bugs, ill let it slide, but THOS is ridiculous that I didnt get my pheonix credits OR gear set peice from FINALY getting a decent team from match making to get through it, but thats my whining and yes am butt hurt about it, because I spend $100 for this l

PythonE16
05-04-2016, 12:34 PM
people just stop your ****ing complaining about what isnt getting fixed and appreciate the hard work they are putting into fixing bug since many of them are bound to be harder to fix than others.......

ChoGGi_
05-04-2016, 12:50 PM
That means the servers need to be shut down, patch applied, then tested.
You advocate pushing untested updates to production machines? I don't suppose you work for Massive? ;)

ALIENTRIBEKICKR
05-04-2016, 01:29 PM

No man, you are totally wrong. It is not just a matter of resetting the mission. If you are in a group that has this bug and the party leader promotes you to the leader and you reset the mission the doors stay locked. This is definitely a bug. The only way to reset after this happens is to leave the group and join another (or start another). Definition of bug buddy.

CapnKel
05-04-2016, 01:54 PM
unequip the "one is none" talent, problem solved, until they can solve it.

Agreed. I equipped that talent a couple of days ago and that's when I started seeing this bug. Headshots from a shotgun I was testing was the worst offender. It seems to get worse when pulling the trigger repeatedly in rapid succession, so maybe it's a communication problem between client and server? I had a fire rate mod on the SASG-12 being tested, as well as a HE version on an M44 I use 24/7. These were the only two that seemed affected to me, but I could be wrong. Hopefully it'll be fixed by client side patch due out in May.

BigBadVuk
05-04-2016, 05:34 PM
From the way you make it sound, you would have been fired long ago for the fact you have no freaking idea how programing works. Tickles my pickle the amount of know nothing people come in here and spout out how something should be an easy fix without knowing anything about...well anything.

Programing isn't as easy as hitting ctrl + f and finding some line of text. You have to go through thousands upon thousands of lines of code that may link to thousands upon thousands more and so on. You then have to painstakingly go through the lines to find something amiss, followed by testing, followed by more searching, then more testing. Once you find the correct line, you then have to correct it, which again isn't as easy as setting a single value and being done with it. Also, considering the fact the entire game is based off of a completely new, never used game engine, it's not like any joe schmo programmer can easily jump right into it.

Except you forgot that those things should be done during alpha & beta stages... Not when you start selling game for 100$ at that moment it is a bit too late for that.
I simply refuse to be a test guinea pig where UBI will try trick A or Trick B in order to fix some exploit or bug they should have had fixed 3 months ago.

I can accept some bugs & issues, but this amount of game breaking exploits are simply unacceptable. It throw complete balance out through the window.
Add on top of that countless hackers which are happily going all over the place killing who they want and when they want without any punishment from devs and you have "great" product.

This one line of patch notes is nothing more then pure disrespect, insult.. Like Massive is saying who the hell are you .. give us your money and shut up!

Remember this line:"Oh we are so excited"... Well Im starting to understand why they were so excited, this is one of the better rip offs in gaming industry and they managed to pull it. 100$ for game in this state is robbery.

T4nk1983
05-04-2016, 08:21 PM
Except you forgot that those things should be done during alpha & beta stages... Not when you start selling game for 100$ at that moment it is a bit too late for that.
I simply refuse to be a test guinea pig where UBI will try trick A or Trick B in order to fix some exploit or bug they should have had fixed 3 months ago.

I can accept some bugs & issues, but this amount of game breaking exploits are simply unacceptable. It throw complete balance out through the window.
Add on top of that countless hackers which are happily going all over the place killing who they want and when they want without any punishment from devs and you have "great" product.

This one line of patch notes is nothing more then pure disrespect, insult.. Like Massive is saying who the hell are you .. give us your money and shut up!

Remember this line:"Oh we are so excited"... Well Im starting to understand why they were so excited, this is one of the better rip offs in gaming industry and they managed to pull it. 100$ for game in this state is robbery.

Um

Sorry bud. But your being a little girl. Take the panties off, man up and relax.

Any form of patching whether it is a game breaking exploit, or a minor glitch requires the dev's and their code monekys to go through thousands of lines of code. Its part of the process.

They most likely have stuf b uilt in to modules, or arrays, so isolating it and finding it might be easy. But they still need to decompile -> Find Errant Code > Recompile -> Test -> Package -> Apply Patch -> Test -> Distribute patch

It takes time. These little fixes we see, the hot fixes, are just them doing the quick things first.

The on and None bug is probably VAST, it probably has so many calls, and parses that it is considered a big bug, and they need to release a client fix on it, mainly because all these files that control ammo, talents, etc are client side.

So get over yourself.

You can ask for a refund, and you dont have to play the game..you choose to

DzudziNS
05-05-2016, 12:57 AM
Um

Sorry bud. But your being a little girl. Take the panties off, man up and relax.

Any form of patching whether it is a game breaking exploit, or a minor glitch requires the dev's and their code monekys to go through thousands of lines of code. Its part of the process.

They most likely have stuf b uilt in to modules, or arrays, so isolating it and finding it might be easy. But they still need to decompile -> Find Errant Code > Recompile -> Test -> Package -> Apply Patch -> Test -> Distribute patch

It takes time. These little fixes we see, the hot fixes, are just them doing the quick things first.

The on and None bug is probably VAST, it probably has so many calls, and parses that it is considered a big bug, and they need to release a client fix on it, mainly because all these files that control ammo, talents, etc are client side.

So get over yourself.

Car maker can fix problems after 50 ppl die because of error and poor test before offering product to consumers. Hey... they need a time to apply fix.
New type of Air plane can be call off and return to fabric to fix problems after 2-3 planes crashes. Hey... they need a time to apply fix.

And we can go all the night...

The main question is:

How did this come to us in this state?
Who sign and release this... "game"?
Is there any kind of quality control in Massive and Ubi?

How can you sell something to consumer without testing, finding and fixing so much problem?
How can you release this... "game" with so much bugs.
I play games from 1984..... I never... NEVER IN MY LIFE... encounter so much problems, bugs in one game.

I can understand that you can find some errors after few months playing... BUT THIS AMMOUNT BS?!
Even Age of Conan MMORPG was that bad. Game that fails after 3-4 months because of bugs, glitches and bad community management.

The Division is going in same direction. Faster and faster.

15 min ago.... my 2 friends and I extracting loot in DZ4 (upper right corner) This is a pretty much only frontal approach with wall behind us (end of the DZ)..... PUFF.... a guy behind us (came through the wall).... BUM BUM 2 second..... me and my friends dead. Not to mention that i pop up SURVIVOR LINK. A second later PUFF... he's gone. I came back. Pick another item. Call extraction again and get cover on lower garage floor.... my friend on the street.... Third friend quit in rage. Will probalby never came back to the game again after who knows how many times we die instantly. He is the smart one :-)

PUFF.... he is back... kill my friend (on the street) instantly... I start talking on mic that I record everything.... PUFF.... He disappeared in a moment.

Low life scum with name Lluks77

To bad I was not prepared to record first time when he pop up from behind us. The Hackvision.... not Division. HACKVISION!

Tell me my friend... why I need to feed someone sick understanding of fun? I wont to have a fun with my friends playing the game by fair rules. At the end I spent my time trying to reach some goals in the game. I invest my time in this game. 353 hours.... to be precise. How much I need to wait for devs to fix problems? Not to mention that many of those problems are a month old. A game.... 2 months old.... with so many problems.

SHAME !!!

SO...

decompile -> Find Errant Code > Recompile -> Test -> Package -> Apply Patch -> Test -> Distribute patch...

I KNOW..... but these are supposed to do before they started taking our money. Not now. It's probably to late.

UA.ANDRE
05-05-2016, 09:03 AM
decompile
Do you think that UBIs dont have source code? (face palm)

DzudziNS
05-05-2016, 11:06 AM
Do you think that UBIs dont have source code? (face palm)

Frankly, it would not be strange. Who knows who's doing it and what they do.
I guess that's the situation there is: 10 managers - 1 developer.
Microsoft Excel is most used software in offices.

Hellekeen
05-05-2016, 01:33 PM

have this a LOT.. gun jams.. need to circle through the guns until i can reload it and start shooting again..
then jams again.. -.-
enerving..

also:

GUN DAMAGE BUG..

i can go from "one shot headshot a level 32 yellow health bar " to "need 3 magazines for it". in one instance..
also 1 smg magazin for 2 enemies to 3 magazines for one half enemy..

its quite annoying since i have to somehow "guess" how much damage i will cause before i have to get back into cover.. and it changes on the fly.. -.-

BigBadVuk
05-05-2016, 02:16 PM
Um

So get over yourself.

That will not happen im afraid, you see once we all payed a price for this game we become customers.
Unfortunately in this case we are customers which have in their hands completely broken product with glitches, and exploits... and you suggest that we should quit playing?

I dont like to waste my time nor money, so instead of using broken game or quitting i think most of us will sit on ubis forum and feed them with feedback until they get their act together and fix the game and bring it into state which is usable.

Expecting them to actually sanction some of hackers and exploiters is beyond wildest dreams so i wont even start about that.

This 1 line "hotfix" or "patch" or whatever is , is the best confirmation that they are kind of "little lost" in all this chaos they created. A bit naive from them after all this years to except from all customers to remain silent and swallow the things they are served.

THECOMBOGOD82
05-05-2016, 03:35 PM
for one thing.....,massive is doing their job have patience.....when battlefield 4 came out people were saying the same thing, its this its that, but the developers got on it and made it 10 times better!
now you got these kids on forums, kicking and screaming, crying saying"oh its dead" well go play something else! destiny wasn't dead people are still playing it even more to this day!

Ripp3R01
05-05-2016, 07:30 PM
I can confirm what flashbak420 is saying, and also the rest of the guys here. We, the clients consider that still having rogue agents shooting through walls, or even outside DZ, also insta-killing an entire team is one of the most serious bugs you should be fixing now.
The gun jamming at the last 2 bullets is also pretty annoying.

I humbly suggest that you fix these, lest you want to start losing more and more players. Thank you.

Blankman007
05-05-2016, 10:10 PM
So I log in today for the first time in a while and guess what? No Daily Challenge mission. Literally the one thing your patch was supposed to fix. Can Ubi get anything right? Who do I talk to about a season pass refund? This is just ridiculous. What a broken game.

Syr.Jake
05-06-2016, 02:53 AM
So I log in today for the first time in a while and guess what? No Daily Challenge mission. Literally the one thing your patch was supposed to fix. Can Ubi get anything right? Who do I talk to about a season pass refund? This is just ridiculous. What a broken game.

If there are 2 hard mode challenges showing in the Mission tab, look at one of them closer, since it most likely is both a Hard and Challenge mode mission.

In this case, Lincoln Tunnel was both the Hard and Challenge Mode mission for the day.

Dwirathz
05-06-2016, 03:40 AM
Why do people even care about the dailies? Are they very fresh to the game? I don't understand. I guess all the 'good'/'hardcore'/'real' gamers quit Division ages ago. Just me left, banned, but I wont come back. Most pathetic changelogs I have ever seen in my entire life. Always the tiniest changes that could be done with a single hotfix overnight. I need to get back to playing a real game with real devs. No offense, just facts.

Fae_Dravin
05-06-2016, 03:44 AM
Why do people even care about the dailies? Are they very fresh to the game? I don't understand. I guess all the 'good'/'hardcore'/'real' gamers quit Division ages ago. Just me left, banned, but I wont come back. Most pathetic changelogs I have ever seen in my entire life. Always the tiniest changes that could be done with a single hotfix overnight. I need to get back to playing a real game with real devs. No offense, just facts.

If you aren't coming back then ... just curious ... why are you posting on the forums? People who really leave don't hang around forums for a game they hate. LOL

l Chrisizzle l
05-06-2016, 11:19 AM
If there are 2 hard mode challenges showing in the Mission tab, look at one of them closer, since it most likely is both a Hard and Challenge mode mission.

In this case, Lincoln Tunnel was both the Hard and Challenge Mode mission for the day.

Well that explains why I didn't get a tick for completing it, I assumed that it was a hard mission that you had the option to choose challenging instead 🙄

IzzyAckmed
05-06-2016, 02:30 PM

You DO realize hotfixes are completely different than fixes for major bugs, right? And also, the changelogs are ONLY the stuff that changes on your side, they do not include client updates/changes. Meaning the changes they are making to the anti-spam, for instance, are not mentioned in this changelog since the change is made on the client side.
Also, if you got banned, it was for a reason, so have fun with your other games with "real devs"

Dead_man_jack
05-08-2016, 06:36 PM

you can blame the potato lords (console manufacturers) they charge so much for updates , and since these devs want a "similar expereine across all platforms " we get stuck because of ****ing consoles .

Forget about random daily instance missions. Just make it the first two hard mode and first challenge mode give you the bonus and be done with it. Then we can decide which ones we want to do and you don't have to worry about the rotation being broken yet again.

thats a good idea .

julianocmuniz
05-09-2016, 01:27 PM
We have much patchs and nothing against the hackers e glitchers...... this video show.... rougues in hunting.... entering in walls, loosing they hunting and don't die: https://youtu.be/I_gFWXw42yY

Screaming B77
05-10-2016, 12:32 AM
If you aren't coming back then ... just curious ... why are you posting on the forums? People who really leave don't hang around forums for a game they hate. LOL

I was confused about the entire post. Just him left but he's banned and not coming back? Lol. We care about the dailies cause it gives us a break from the Dark Zone and for those who don't run the DZ to get phoenix credits.

ddomero
05-10-2016, 03:13 AM
Fix the damn intel still appearing on map although has been picked up!

dragonassbabe
05-18-2016, 08:39 PM
daily missions still bug out and wont start.

iGreek_GR
05-21-2016, 12:18 AM
daily missions still bug out and wont start.

First travel (or fast travel to mission start point and THEN hit replay it...this way they never go buggy.