PDA

View Full Version : Pan view problem

XyZspineZyX
09-06-2003, 05:28 AM
Sometimes when i use my POV i click left or right or up or down and the view will HOLD. per exemple: If i click left on my POV, the head of the pilot turns left (then i take off my thumb from the POV) and stays left. It doesn't always work that way for some reasons. Sometimes i do the same thing and the view will center immediatly, so i have to hold the POV or the view will kick back to center view immediatly. It's very annoying and i still didn't find out why the view HOLDS and sometimes it doesn't. Can you help me with that?

Thanks for your help

XyZspineZyX
09-06-2003, 05:28 AM
Sometimes when i use my POV i click left or right or up or down and the view will HOLD. per exemple: If i click left on my POV, the head of the pilot turns left (then i take off my thumb from the POV) and stays left. It doesn't always work that way for some reasons. Sometimes i do the same thing and the view will center immediatly, so i have to hold the POV or the view will kick back to center view immediatly. It's very annoying and i still didn't find out why the view HOLDS and sometimes it doesn't. Can you help me with that?

Thanks for your help

XyZspineZyX
09-06-2003, 05:31 AM
Try hitting the F9 button. Once makes Toggle Snap enabled, once more makes Pan View enabled. Thats the difference from the POV view staying put or returning to center /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

<center>http://www.medals.org.uk/united-kingdom/images/uk654.jpg