PDA

View Full Version : zombi Ps4 fuel is gone

LHill-046
04-28-2016, 04:09 PM
good day,
im playing the zombi game, and i like it.
but now im stuck, i did the mission for trade the medicine for fuel.
i complete it and got back to the man, he is a zombi now and i killed him,
then i get outside and i hack trough the gate where the fuel has to be, but there is nothing.
please help me, dont wanna do the game restart.

LHill-046
*removed for safety reasons*

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
05-03-2016, 10:54 AM
Hi LHill-046 and welcome to the forums, once you have collected the fuel can, go back to the safe house where you can refill it.

If you have an issue refilling the can, you can simply ignore the objective of 'Refuel the generator' and continue with the mission 'Save the Girl'

Proceed to St. George Church to begin ‘Save the Girl’ mission.

From there on the game can still be fully completed.*

Kind Regards

vanessa811
03-23-2017, 08:38 PM
I was stucked at "Take the fuel from petrol station". My character was died after opened the gate (which unlock by first time using scan hack), but before taking the fuel can.
Now, it never come back and not showing on CCTV item map at safe house. Still have two other missions "Save the girl" and give those seven Dee letters to Doc, at the same time.

This is not funny that no one willing or try to fix the glitch and said please just go on continue the game, that's frustrated! The game has so many different bugs in fact, all we want is needed a patch to fix most of it. Please Ubisoft, try to do a better work for your fans. Thank you very much.

UbiChrisMANG
03-30-2017, 06:35 PM
I apologize that the issue still exists but as Ubi-MoshiMoshi points out there is a workaround, so at least you may proceed through the game without being stopped cold.