PDA

View Full Version : Getting to URU Live

zerodived1
01-07-2004, 06:19 AM
Help
I signed up on the 26 Dec. So I think I am in, but how do you get to URU Live and olay the game.

ZERO

zerodived1
01-07-2004, 06:19 AM
Help
I signed up on the 26 Dec. So I think I am in, but how do you get to URU Live and olay the game.

ZERO

lash_73
01-07-2004, 06:50 AM
Hello zerodived1 welcome onboard, you'll know if your time has come to join URU Live when you recieve an email such as this...

Dear XXXXXX,

Lucky you. The DRC has bestowed their blessing on you (thanks to a little "help" from myself), and you're invited down to D'ni officially. For you, that means access to the areas that they've been holding back "for safety reasons." You'll get to the city, you'll see the neighborhoods, and hopefully you'll meet the others who are coming down. The numbers are still limited, but they are increasing every day.

For me, I hope your going down to D'ni means another supporter to fight for our cause. Remember me if things ever come to the point of choosing sides.

Have fun, and I'll be seeing you around. Watch yourself.

- Zandi

P.S.: Our partners at Ubisoft want me to tell you two things: (1) Your link to Uru Live in the game "front end" menu should now work just fine, and (2) Help and support is available at http://urusupport.ubi.com/.
If you have then click on your URU Live option under the 'Play URU' tab of the startup splash screen, and you'll start your journey. If you haven't sit tight because it would not be far away.

Hope this helped.

_ Paula _
01-07-2004, 07:25 AM
You should also know, that for a number of reasons, not everyone got the invite. It's not because it wasn't sent, but the biggest reason stated by those who didn't recieve it so far was that spam-blockers got it before it was delivered.

From your registration date, you should have been in the last huge group of invites, so try to access Live an see if you can't get in. There's a lot of helpful advice if you run into any problems in the Uru Getting Started and Technical Advice (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=frm&s=400102&f=8271034) forum.

Paula (Pa'lua in Cavern)