PDA

View Full Version : Announcing Might & Magic Heroes VII: Trial by Fire

Pages : [1] 2

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
04-26-2016, 05:00 PM
“Five years have passed since the battle of Horncrest and the victory of Ivan Griffin, first emperor of the Holy Griffin Empire.

Tension is growing with the neighbouring Dwarven Kingdom of Grimheim and Ivan is ready to go to war to protect his people once again, but he knows a new global conflict could bring the Empire to an end.

Hoping to prevent such tragic escalation, Vilma "Stoneshield" Bjornsdottir, leader of the Sudgerd Dwarves, comes to Ivan's court as an ambassador. Her tale will shed light on some of the darkest chapters of the Dwarves' history and reveal the key to save both their peoples.”

https://ubistatic-a.akamaihd.net/0004/prod/images/160426_Addon_Ann/160426_Addon_In.jpg

Available on June 2nd , the standalone expansion Might & Magic Heroes VII: Trial by Fire sees the return of the Fortress Faction with their unique mastery of the power of Rune Magic.

Discover a new chapter in Ivan Griffin’s quest for peace with two original and thrilling campaigns. Enjoy improved mechanics and extra content including six additional Skirmish maps and two bonus original Scenario maps written by Terry B. Ray, Heroes IV’s celebrated writer.

The Dwarven warbands are one of the most feared fighting forces in the world of Ashan. Be prepared to face a new line-up of iconic creatures and charismatic heroes from the depths under the mountains!

This add-on will also be available as standalone, meaning that you don’t need to own the original game to play Might & Magic Heroes: Trial By Fire. Gameplay improvements will be available for everyone as a global update.

Stay tuned to discover more about Might & Magic Heroes VII: Trial by Fire and the Fortress faction in the next few weeks!
The M&M Team.

https://ubistatic-a.akamaihd.net/0004/prod/images/160426_Addon_Ann/MMH7_Addon_S1_Small.jpg

https://ubistatic-a.akamaihd.net/0004/prod/images/160426_Addon_Ann/MMH7_Addon_S2_Small.jpg

https://ubistatic-a.akamaihd.net/0004/prod/images/160426_Addon_Ann/MMH7_Addon_S3_Small.jpg

RobvD84
04-26-2016, 05:13 PM
So you really think ppl will buy this expac when the game still has major problems?
I think you should first focus completely on fixing the damn game, before doing anything else.

Other then that, this does look good for a change lol.

Antalyan
04-26-2016, 05:17 PM
1) I am incredibly excited in this addon
2) Fortunately there will be loads of gameplay improvements.
If you do not finally bring into the game the end game statistics screen with rankings ... it will be the shame (H5 & H6 had it since the beginning).
3) June 2nd ... 2016? It is mentioned nowhere.
4) There is a spell mistake. "oiginal game" sounds strange but it is not important at all :D

Marblethrone
04-26-2016, 05:27 PM
That's quick. I mean, usually addons/expansions aren't released that soon, are they? Or are you guys trying to get H7 over with as soon as possible? :p

Either way, I'm curious to see where this is going. What it's going to cost, what pre-order bonuses (if any) are going to be etc.

Szocik87
04-26-2016, 05:32 PM
Great news, so it will be for money? okey so how much? in June we will see new patch this time fix more bugs than before I mean Axeoth.

Marblethrone
04-26-2016, 05:36 PM
Hm...H3's and H5's expansions also appeared relatively quickly after the original release, the first within the same year and the second in the year after. Still, it's quick for a game that is still in dire need of being fixed and polished.

Antalyan
04-26-2016, 05:43 PM
@Ubi-Moshi

Maybe this addon could finally make someone in Ubi to UPDATE the offical Shadow council page.

Half year after its release, there are still things "to be revealed". It is very negative for everyone who would consider buying this game. As usually, you-Ubi-are you against yourself.

And even not speaking about the missing neutral units page...

It is said when fan sites are more up to date than the official one.

RobvD84
04-26-2016, 05:47 PM
Actually i think they should just delete that site. It has no meaning anymore. Why should i go there when i can't do anything other then read it, while i can read it and react to it in here.

Besides i have become a bit optimistic since they anounced changes ingame, but untill i see something positive my stance towards this game wont change.

Wo0olfgang
04-26-2016, 06:15 PM
So you really think ppl will buy this expac when the game still has major problems?
I think you should first focus completely on fixing the damn game, before doing anything else.

Other then that, this does look good for a change lol.

Those should be fixed here, in this Add On

mErEnEfErEee
04-26-2016, 06:18 PM
LOL, good luck with it. I'm still waiting for the game to be fixed.

Ubisoft does exactly what they planned X years ago. They stick to the schedule, no matter what. Everything would be fine if it came with the proper quality.

Question: How much copy & paste is there included?

King_Kilgor
04-26-2016, 06:27 PM
MIGHT & MAGIC HEROES VII: TRIAL BY FIRE. THX.
I'm waiting -->King Kilgor<--. in dlc.

Marblethrone
04-26-2016, 06:31 PM
Question: How much copy & paste is there included?

Some screenshots: http://store.steampowered.com/app/445310/

RobvD84
04-26-2016, 06:33 PM
Those should be fixed here, in this Add On

I am sorry but i don't have that much believe in Ubilols atm. But we'll see.

Wo0olfgang
04-26-2016, 06:38 PM
That dwarf nails are too clean for his face ..

Attention to details guys !!

LimoLauser
04-26-2016, 07:19 PM
Wow, what a great announcement. I believe in you. Keep it up.

Might and Magic lives forever :)

IMMORTAL_999
04-26-2016, 08:09 PM
Wow, what a great announcement. I believe in you. Keep it up.

Might and Magic lives forever :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6Qyj8aLJtc

voldysland
04-26-2016, 09:11 PM
Will it be free for people who has already bought the original?

IMMORTAL_999
04-26-2016, 09:53 PM
Yeah! Original!
I like original !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_6x8dESOvM

tal-elmar
04-26-2016, 10:27 PM
ahem, I was excited at first but then I saw

http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/445310/ss_ccafee355a1ab5fcbca5da82bedca792154eeb30.1920x1 080.jpg?t=1461686064

Are you f kidding me??? Is this a beaver?? A guinea pig???? Have you lost your mind, Ubi??

RobvD84
04-26-2016, 10:47 PM
What? So it;s never good huh? At 1 point ppl want less dwarfs in the line up, and now it's not good if they come up with something "different".

mErEnEfErEee
04-26-2016, 11:24 PM

http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/445310/ss_ccafee355a1ab5fcbca5da82bedca792154eeb30.1920x1 080.jpg?t=1461686064

Are you f kidding me??? Is this a beaver?? A guinea pig???? Have you lost your mind, Ubi??

An armed guinea pig, an ancestor of coala bear, two and four legged :XD. OMG, so sweet. Just be sure to give them AK-47.

F---Kin' brilliant! You are simply the best! This looks 300% ridiculous and childish. You have no idea who you make this game for. Who the hell is your fanbase? Who the hell those people expect. No word, no consultation, no communication, nothing, and you come along with this something. I am done with this game. Change your artists. Good advice. Good luck!

PS. This looks absolutely disgusting! My eyes bleed. What the hell??? Next time give us armed squirrels, lol. Disney, Chip and Dale, whatever!

Simply freaking odd! Sin, heteresy, pathology. End.

I should sue UBI for hurting my eyesight. I need some compensation for my eye doctor, LOL.

I will NEVER pay for those funny fatty "things" I am sorry. End.

By the way, why didn't you invite 3 year old baby fans for the fan day last year?

HADZIAA!!!

Anyone? Please, I need two pennies for my eye doctor, and UBI does not have a will to compensate me for causing my eyes bleed. Help!

New sweet colorful mascots are approaching, huraaa!

Now I won't resist to skip my pre-school classes.

20th anneversary. I can't believe what I have seen.

Dwarfs? What the hell you call dwarfs? What the hell you call necromancers? Check your dictionary again.

Mirage_dragonet
04-27-2016, 12:04 AM
))))
It has long been no words, this is a drama "Heroes 7" .....)

mErEnEfErEee
04-27-2016, 12:16 AM
))))

We need to be quiet because here comes a dwarf PIGGY beaver MASCOT with AK-47, HADZIAA!!!

Mirage_dragonet
04-27-2016, 12:29 AM
To summarize my personal impression of "Heroes 7" e, including multiplayer, and on and on, I have one word - "big and fat lol " ) .... e in Russian will P_TS ^^ ///// Seriously uh uh okay, additions go like hot cakes))

mErEnEfErEee
04-27-2016, 12:48 AM
To summarize my personal impression of "Heroes 7" e, including multiplayer, and on and on, I have one word - "big and fat lol " ) .... e in Russian will P_TS ^^ ///// Seriously uh uh okay, additions go like hot cakes))

Haven't you already heard? Here comes a dwarf PIGGY beaver MASCOT with AK-47, HADZIAA!!!

Sorry, I can't help it XD

XD

Armed hamsters in HOH.xX game, lol.

And it has a lot to do with Dwarfs, lol.

shepherdmoon
04-27-2016, 01:01 AM
Comparison to Heroes 5

http://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes5/pictures/dwarves/dwarves.jpg

mErEnEfErEee
04-27-2016, 01:10 AM
I heard the information from H 5 and warcraft 3 , that gnomes like to drink alkagol .... but not as much to drink probably ......) ///// hamsters, beavers, rats .....))

It is correct gnomes

Heroes V? When? 2005/2006? As far as graphics and design, it looks so much disgusting in 2016! Even in 2005, so many people left after what they had seen!

Heroes V equals gameplay design; skillwheel, abilities, battles, RPG like heroes and specializations; not necessarily the graphics, the world, or the story.

shepherdmoon
04-27-2016, 01:17 AM
Heroes V? When? 2005/2006? As far as graphics and design, it looks so much disgusting in 2016! Even in 2005, so many people left after what they had seen!

Heroes V equals gameplay design; skillwheel, abilities, battles, RPG like heroes and specializations; not necessarily the graphics, the world, story.

I would not expect a turn-based strategy game to have cutting-edge graphics, but I would expect it to advance at least a little over the years.

mErEnEfErEee
04-27-2016, 01:22 AM
I would not expect a turn-based strategy game to have cutting-edge graphics, but I would expect it to advance at least a little over the years.

It is not even about a progress, but an artstyle, engine choice; it is all about choices, especially in 2016 when there is a lot more choice, including the graphics, which always improves the experience and immersion. I do not understand why we cannot expect a better or cutting-edge graphics in a truned based strategy??? Because of? Because why? Look at this ugly graphics! Its optimisation is aweful, terrbile. Asssasin Creed Syndycate works twice better than this "turned based strategy". Furthermore, as you say, there should be some progression. All I can see is degradation.

It is a matter of choice, artstyle, design. Who wants hamsters/coala bears to look like dwarfs? This has become TOO RIDICULOUS.

shepherdmoon
04-27-2016, 01:30 AM
I do not understand why we cannot expect a better or cutting-edge graphics in a truned based strategy??? Because of? Because why?

I suppose because gameplay is more important than graphics for that type of game. If the gameplay is smooth and addictive then the graphics don't have to be jaw-dropping. If...

mErEnEfErEee
04-27-2016, 01:35 AM
I suppose because gameplay is more important than graphics for that type of game. If the gameplay is smooth and addictive then the graphics don't have to be jaw-dropping. If...

Gameplay in H7? It is all broken.

And why? The one does not exclude the other. Gameplay does not excude a better graphics or the requirements (in case of H7). As I said, it is a matter of choice and creativity.

shepherdmoon
04-27-2016, 01:53 AM
Gameplay in H7? It is all broken. Furthermore, why? The one does not exclude the other. As I said, it is a matter of choice and creativity.

Of course, having both would be preferable. I'm just saying I'm willing to overlook something lacking in one area if the other one is impressive enough. I'm more willing to overlook bad graphics if the gameplay is good than overlook bad gameplay for good graphics. Heroes 7 would be much closer to gaining forgiveness for its graphics if it was free of major bugs, ran smoothly on relatively high-end computers without making them struggle and overheat (no other game makes my fan run as hard as this one), and offered something new and interesting (and improved) over previous games in the series.

Wo0olfgang
04-27-2016, 06:11 AM

I like that mouse :) hehe

What concerns me is the armored guys in this faction who look a bit tall. They appear taller than haven legionares actually.

RobvD84
04-27-2016, 07:07 AM
Jeezus ppl making so much drama out of 1 new "creature". I thought ppl wanted more divirsity? Especially in a line-up with only dwarfs. So it is impossible for dwarfs or other factions to have "creatures" in thier line-up wich they live together with (doesn't really have to be really living next to eachother, they just have to coexists with eachother underground. Atleast that is what i think how it will be).

Atleast it's not the town screen of freaking Necropolis.

mErEnEfErEee
04-27-2016, 07:41 AM
Of course, having both would be preferable. I'm just saying I'm willing to overlook something lacking in one area if the other one is impressive enough. I'm more willing to overlook bad graphics if the gameplay is good than overlook bad gameplay for good graphics. Heroes 7 would be much closer to gaining forgiveness for its graphics if it was free of major bugs, ran smoothly on relatively high-end computers without making them struggle and overheat (no other game makes my fan run as hard as this one), and offered something new and interesting (and improved) over previous games in the series.

Actually, the graphics is another topic; it is not necessarily about the creature design. There are some good creatures in this game. The others look so ridiculous. Who the hell invents them? There was so much drama about lamasu or the vampire etc. But you know what? In fact, those were pretty decent in comparison to that THING.

Jeezus ppl making so much drama out of 1 new "creature". I thought ppl wanted more divirsity? Especially in a line-up with only dwarfs. So it is impossible for dwarfs or other factions to have "creatures" in thier line-up wich they live together with (doesn't really have to be really living next to eachother, they just have to coexists with eachother underground. Atleast that is what i think how it will be).

At least it's not the town screen of freaking Necropolis.

Actually, it is one of the creatures (another) in the whole game that should never exist. People posted line-ups, made lists of them, posted votings, invented a lot better ones, gave cool orginal ideas etc, and UBISOFT comes with a piggy fat hamster. Come on! They haven't changed. They completely ignore all of OUR ideas, still.

I never bought H6 mainly because of how some creatures looked in the game; I knew very little about gameplay at that time. I just didn't want to play with creatures that looked so ridiculous.

I believe this is a copy and paste remake of Cabir or similar creature taken from H6/H7.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
04-27-2016, 09:44 AM
Hi Guys, thank you for your feedback.

We will have more information shortly.

Please note: Gameplay improvements will be available for everyone as a global update.

disturbed338
04-27-2016, 10:23 AM
So, I'm really happy that we get to see the dwarves.

But if you want more people to buy it, fix the main game first. It still has a lot of bugs and gameplay issues.

RobvD84
04-27-2016, 11:12 AM
Well i guess i have already seen enough negativity that this somehow feels positive.
Also most line-ups that ppl posted were crap too. There were a few that looked good.
And like i said, atleast it's not like the town screen of Necropolis. Is still 1 of the worst things i have seen. But then again a lot of "artistic designs" starting from H6 are a disgrace in my mind for a game like this.

Also i have to say that Ubilols is trying it's hardest on FB and in here to let ppl know a lot will get fixed when this expac comes out. But if you don't even show us what is going to be fixed, or what is going to get changed, how do you expect me to get excited about this?

Szocik87
04-27-2016, 12:24 PM
H7 is great for me campaigns are awesome but too easy AI is broken also some bugs killing this game.Now I waiting for Inferno and game will be complete ;).

l_Rayden_l
04-27-2016, 12:28 PM
F***g Dwarfs! :(
I thought in the first addon will Inferno...

mErEnEfErEee
04-27-2016, 01:03 PM
Also most line-ups that ppl posted were crap too. There were a few that looked good.

A few is enough to make a decent faction.

http://i.imgur.com/62akI51.png

H7 is great for me campaigns are awesome but too easy AI is broken also some bugs killing this game.Now I waiting for Inferno and game will be complete ;).

F***g Dwarfs! :(
I thought in the first addon will Inferno...

No, I want something I would buy without any thought. This Basion faction looks pretty amazing.

http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.php3?TID=41172

http://i.imgur.com/3d6Acwg.jpg

Of course, they would have to be PROPERLY modelled/designed in 3D. Otherwise, it can break everything.

Roch-Silverfang
04-27-2016, 01:08 PM

I love beastmen, it's why I like the mouse. But why he wears shoes and how he can wears shoes? Rakshasas and Gnolls are barefeetpaw and it's perfect. Why this mouse has boots? If the creature has only an animal head, but not his hand/leg/feet, it's not really a beastmen, just a man who wears a mask. I suggest to you to modify this. Please, give feetpaw to them. Don't worry, customers know what they like.

I see there is Lizarmen too :

http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/445310/ss_1bb816c1e4d098798f554fe4b691d0508f37c5f5.1920x1 080.jpg?t=1461686064

Very nice body, but I think their feet need more improvement. Their claws are green and the muzzle of their is too short. Look Heroes III lizarmen :

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/17/1461758164-image7.png

Long muzzle and plantigrade feet with three white claws. Great design!

Please, add these improvements to mouses and lizards and they will be perfect.
THANK YOU very much to add more beastmen. I'm grateful.

But don't forget : actuallly, there is 60+ human heroes. And... only 3 beastmen heroes! Drakon, Asad, Darkstorm... It's totally disproportionate. Add more gnoll/rakshasas heroes please.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1382490-We-need-more-beastmen-heroes

LakeGlade12
04-27-2016, 01:23 PM
Really looking forward to this. Patch 1.8 has got the game to passable levels with regards to bugs and general game-play. Had the game been released now it would have a much better reputation online. With this expansion the developers will have plenty of time to give the game the polish it needs. And once it gets it H7 will be a very good game at least.

I really don't get the negativity of the mouse character. OK it looks a bit goofy, but having cute creatures is not unheard of in the HOMM series. A lot of the H1 and H2 monsters were cute, along with the fairy, fairy dragon and half-ling of H3 (and H4), leprechauns of H4 etc. You get the point. Besides I was not keen at all with the H5 dwarfs simply because except for the fire lizard every creature was just a different variation of dwarf. And if the H7 lineup had been a repeat of H5 then people would complain. You can't have it both ways, so sometimes you will get creatures your not that fond off.

And why has nobody talked about this!
http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/445310/ss_1bb816c1e4d098798f554fe4b691d0508f37c5f5.1920x1 080.jpg?t=1461686064

Lizard-men!!! I've been wanting them back since H3 and its great to see their return :-) And there are other interesting creatures such as those bronze knights, the larva rhino, a fire angel and the red dragon is back! All of those designs along with the usual dwarfs look solid to me. So yeah stop being negative about the new DLC and lets try to keep positive here.

tal-elmar
04-27-2016, 01:51 PM
problem is, the rest of the Dwarf roster looks rather nice. The rhinos are kinda ok, we have the warrior-dwarf and the priest-dwarf, bears while overdecorated look better than their white cousins Dwarf heroes got to ride. I have also great hopes for Valkyrie. It's too far to the back of the screen yet if it's similar to the concept art, she'd be gorgeous.
And then Ubi pulls this creature. Apart from looking totally r-etarded, I can't for the love of Arkath understand how it'd fit into the lore. Hamsters/beavers/guinea pigs don't live underground for starters

Szocik87
04-27-2016, 01:54 PM
Lizard's can be a neutral army.

Szocik87
04-27-2016, 01:56 PM
I can't imagine voice when this rat die "iiiiiii" or "aiaiai"

Roch-Silverfang
04-27-2016, 02:09 PM
And why has nobody talked about this!
Lizard-men!!! I've been wanting them back since H3 and its great to see their return :-) And there are other interesting creatures such as those bronze knights, the larva rhino, a fire angel and the red dragon is back! All of those designs along with the usual dwarfs look solid to me. So yeah stop being negative about the new DLC and lets try to keep positive here.

Yes, of course, really nice design, except for their feet. They have just green claws. I don't know how they can walk without toes. A lizard has long toes.

Roch-Silverfang
04-27-2016, 02:14 PM
I really don't get the negativity of the mouse character. OK it looks a bit goofy, but having cute creatures is not unheard of in the HOMM series. A lot of the H1 and H2 monsters were cute, along with the fairy, fairy dragon and half-ling of H3 (and H4), leprechauns of H4 etc. You get the point. Besides I was not keen at all with the H5 dwarfs simply because except for the fire lizard every creature was just a different variation of dwarf. And if the H7 lineup had been a repeat of H5 then people would complain. You can't have it both ways, so sometimes you will get creatures your not that fond off.

Same here,as a beastmen lover, I like cute beast creatures. But they wear shoes and it's disturbing. Without other animals parts, it's like a man with a mask.
Other beastmen like gnolls or rakshasas haven't shoes and it's better. They are really BEASTmen.

Gourou7592
04-27-2016, 02:16 PM
I can't imagine voice when this rat die "iiiiiii" or "aiaiai"

I'm alone to see Sheep ?

Concernant the Add-on, ok to pay it if multiplayer fixed...

mErEnEfErEee
04-27-2016, 02:35 PM
Hopefully, you will add some heavy winter maps, snow etc.

Szocik87
04-27-2016, 03:39 PM
I'm alone to see Sheep ?

No, the truth is he looks like hamster :p.

ronus0904
04-27-2016, 04:17 PM
With this really rocky and buggy start H7 has had, and the fact that the new expansion is a stand alone, seems like a repeat of H5 TOE.

Not that it is bad. They made a lot of changes and improvements that made it a pretty cool game in the end.

I think (hope) we can expect a lot of fixes and new things.

What are your feelings about the game as whole so far? Me, I think it has a lot of potential, but something feels hollow or something is missing. I can't quite put my finger on what it is. I just don't feel as immersed as the previous games.

nikita29111999
04-27-2016, 07:56 PM
DWARFES, REALLY!!!! I cant tell how im happy to see them!!!! See you 2nd june, guys!

leafs11
04-28-2016, 01:58 AM
Hi there,

Just a quick question regarding the expansion. Wondering if ubisoft is going to charge money for the expansion? (i think i know the answer). I paid 80 dollars or so for the game and have only played a grand total of maybe 5 hours. It would seem like a very poor pr move from ubisoft to charge for the xpac for the people who paid so much at release, only to technically not be able to play it as intended. Hope heroes 7 gets fixed. Thanks!

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
04-28-2016, 09:45 AM
Hi leafs11, we will have more information about the addon soon.

Kind Regards

RobvD84
04-28-2016, 11:31 AM
@Ubi-Hello will you give us info about what is getting added, what is beeing changed and what is beeing fixed in the expac? I would apreciate that.

IMMORTAL_999
04-28-2016, 11:38 AM
New add-on is certainly nice news!
But the fighting hamsters ... sorry, I do not know what to say ... ))
I'd like to know more details about the dwarves, and their army of creatures.

I thought that Dwarves faction, will be in the style of the Vikings.
The most successful faction at the moment is an Haven.
Developers have invested in them their soul, very nice and in the style of Roman legionaries.
Maybe they are very big fans of ancient Roman culture.
But and to all the other factions, should be treated with respect!

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
04-28-2016, 11:55 AM
Hi IMMORTAL_999, the Hamsters are called Kobolds.

More information about the faction is coming in the near future. Stay tuned for announcements.

IMMORTAL_999
04-28-2016, 12:28 PM
Thanks Ubi_MoshiMoshi, I will closely monitor the announcements.

This is Kobolds?
I thought that the kobolds look much scarier and more aggressive.
Like that )

http://saveimg.ru/pictures/28-04-16/95869dbdf17f13042f6dc4bb622dca23.png (http://saveimg.ru)

IMMORTAL_999
04-28-2016, 02:00 PM
...e in Russian will P_TS ^^ /////

Mirash_ge, lol

But in the Russian language, there is no such thing.
Perhaps you are confusing something and poorly informed about Russian traditions and concepts or you do not have any relation to the Russian people. :)

Please stop to distort the Russian language!

shepherdmoon
04-28-2016, 09:19 PM
The most successful faction at the moment is an Haven.
Developers have invested in them their soul, very nice and in the style of Roman legionaries.
Maybe they are very big fans of ancient Roman culture.
But and to all the other factions, should be treated with respect!

I agree! I was so impressed when I noticed this myself. The way the haven army works to support, defend, and raise the morale of adjacent units reminds me of the famous Roman phalanx formation. It was genius to make them this way. It actually changes the way I typically play: for all other factions I spread them out as much as possible. Haven requires something uniquely different.

More of this sort of thing would be greatly welcome in the game: factions with innovative and fundamental differences that require completely different strategies to play them to maximum potential. Haven is the best, but Dungeon has a bit of that as well. It makes them more fun to play. Special abilities in the other factions aren't as good/useful, and some end up being more annoying than they are helpful, like rage for Stronghold. I end up just moving units I don't want unnecessarily killed one square to keep rage from diminishing, rather than waiting so I can attack with them at a more appropriate time. It's more of a handicap than a help in many cases.

SOSolacex
04-28-2016, 09:27 PM
Damnit, I got so excited when I read fortress. But when I came to understand it was DWARVEN fortress, I was so dissapointed. I really wished to see the Heroes Of Might And Magic III fortress again.

bitmaid
04-28-2016, 10:07 PM
Here's my heartfelt self-censored message to you.

Fortress Expansion?

If you want to kill the Might & Magic franchise, at least give it some dignity. You have reduced Heroes to a shameful state shamelessly. **** this ****. Where do I start?

First of all, in the history of Might & Magic, the one and true Fortress, the orthodox Fortress, is the one in Heroes of Might and Magic III. Gnoll, Lizardman, Serpent fly, BASILISK! Gorgon, Wyvern, Chaos Hydra. Ring a bell? That's Fortress!

Those beardos in H5 are annoying enough. They are too much alike creatures/recruits from King's Bounty: Warriors of the North which does this type much better and it fits that worldview.

What the **** are you doing with H7? Just look at the title. "Trial by Fire"- ask your Christian and Catholic friends what the title might imply, what's the first thing that springs to mind. I'm not either and even I know- Hell! How the hell is "Trial by Fire" made for this Fortress? Go **** ********** **** * *** ******* ***.

And just who are you trying to please, the Nordic fanbase? Give me a break. Looks like you are hoping someone might accidentally stumble upon your game because those ******* things look like the Travelocity gnome. Looks like you are trying to court some kids who have not moved on from their stuffed animals. What the **** are those cursed architectures and futuristic glows doing in a fantasy world? Fantasy is all about being organic, not necessarily meaning curves, but something imaginative, vivacious. If I want streamlined vectors, ******* geometries, I'd check out one of them edgy media lab indie games. And take your runes and ***** **** ** **** ***. Those ****ing runes have the exact same sort of nondescript symbols any game with the lazy magic system has, like the "signs" in Witcher 3. All these things are not unique to the Might & Magic universe, whichever world it takes place. Why don't you blow it up in the second expansion so we can all find some peace of mind. Then you can start a new IP and create your ****** ** fantasy-sci fi-children-urban theme.

mErEnEfErEee
04-28-2016, 10:34 PM
Hi leafs11, we will have more information about the addon soon.

Kind Regards

Hi UBI MOSHI,

What about those who beta tested the game; what about those who pre-ordered? Where are those awards assured by UBI-NOX???

To remind you, you randomly gave away free keys on Twitch while others paid for pre-orders at the same time, those who helped, participated in beta tests, feedback etc. etc. How fair was that? UBI-NOX promised something for them, but no sign untill now.

Assnfiks
04-28-2016, 10:53 PM
Beavers? Or whatever the **** is that... really!? Please change them to normal dwarven skirmishers like in H5. Generally it all looks damn good. Hyped.

mErEnEfErEee
04-28-2016, 11:04 PM
Beavers? Or whatever the **** is that... really!? Please change them to normal dwarven skirmishers like in H5. Generally it all looks damn good. Hyped.

Yeah, they look terrible, indeed. I do not want things to look "different" if it is gonna look so terrible. I prefer standard if you cannot make anything orginal, cool, creative, proper, amazing, awesome, generally logical, whatever.

Many people like me do not want to look this game so childish (this is not a Chip and Dale), sweet, or too funny. Many people enjoy a little more dark or serious appearance or graphics without some MASCOTS that are supposed to fight in a "fantasy" war or battle etc.

That is why 2D is better looking for nowdays standard. Often, I can see that 3D graphics does not look immersive or realistic enough. It still looks kind of artificial and funny; not immersive at all, even in a fantasy world, especially some animations and how the units move on the map or during a battle. It does look kind of funny. Old animated fairy tales I used watch in pre-school do look better :)

TrueRainhold
04-29-2016, 08:13 AM
Hi IMMORTAL_999, the Hamsters are called Kobolds.

More information about the faction is coming in the near future. Stay tuned for announcements.

You can name it T-1000, Flying Spaghetti Monster or even dodo bird. It's still armored hamster!
Tell yours art designers that they should stop drinking battery acid at work!

ChiefOfHonour
04-29-2016, 11:47 AM
Thanks Ubi_MoshiMoshi, I will closely monitor the announcements.

This is Kobolds?
I thought that the kobolds look much scarier and more aggressive.
Like that )

Kobolds can be a lot of things. Like so many mythical beasts, they can take on various shapes. To quote wikipedia (for what it's worth):
The kobold (occasionally cobold) is a sprite (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sprite_%28creature%29) stemming from Germanic mythology (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_mythology) and surviving into modern times in German folklore (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_folklore).
Although usually invisible, a kobold can materialize in the form of an animal, fire, a human being, and a candle. The most common depictions of kobolds show them as humanlike figures the size of small children. Kobolds who live in human homes wear the clothing of peasants; those who live in mines are hunched and ugly; and kobolds who live on ships smoke pipes and wear sailor clothing.

IMMORTAL_999
04-29-2016, 01:13 PM
Kobolds can be a lot of things. Like so many mythical beasts, they can take on various shapes. To quote wikipedia (for what it's worth):
The kobold (occasionally cobold) is a sprite (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sprite_(creature)) stemming from Germanic mythology (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_mythology) and surviving into modern times in German folklore (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_folklore).
Although usually invisible, a kobold can materialize in the form of an animal, fire, a human being, and a candle. The most common depictions of kobolds show them as humanlike figures the size of small children. Kobolds who live in human homes wear the clothing of peasants; those who live in mines are hunched and ugly; and kobolds who live on ships smoke pipes and wear sailor clothing.

Old chap, I do not argue with you, but I think that the option of battle hamsters are not very suitable for such a the faction "Dwarves".

"Dwarves" is not my favorite faction, but judging by the reviews and comments, most of the fans do not want to see these hamsters in the Army of Northern clans.

Personally, I would like to see much more serious Kobolds.

Incidentally poster "Might & Magic Heroes VII: Trial by Fire" is a bit like the hero of the series about the Vikings "Ragnar Lodbrok".
Therefore, the creatures must comply with his hero! :)

And in general, the killing hamsters for me, it's not a royal affair. lol

ChiefOfHonour
04-29-2016, 02:21 PM
Old chap, I do not argue with you, but ....

No objections from me on that. On the one hand, I think it would be smart to use a different name on these creatures (perhaps not even "dwarfs" should be used - I've heard that it is discriminating - "little people" is the preferred term :p) since this is not what most people associate with the term kobold, on the other hand I definitely like the use of funny characters (such as the cabir) in the game. Yes to more humour and jokes in the game, and to h... with all those serious "it's-not-correct-according-to-the-lore"-fans.

IMMORTAL_999
04-29-2016, 03:13 PM
No objections from me on that. On the one hand, I think it would be smart to use a different name on these creatures (perhaps not even "dwarfs" should be used - I've heard that it is discriminating - "little people" is the preferred term :p) since this is not what most people associate with the term kobold, on the other hand I definitely like the use of funny characters (such as the cabir) in the game. Yes to more humour and jokes in the game, and to h... with all those serious "it's-not-correct-according-to-the-lore"-fans.

Okay, a lover of big hamsters and of funny cabirs!
Flag in your hands and drum around neck (the anchor will default ) :p )) ))
I always love the humor and jokes ... and not just in the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrZV9Jw2CI0

Best regards!

IMMORTAL_999
04-29-2016, 04:56 PM
I wonder, what will be the next faction, after of dwarves?
Most likely it will be the demons.
The Sanctuary for me also an interesting faction and i will wait for the return of theirs.
Some unofficial fans (a whiners), thought that of this game will stop after patch 1.8, but it looks like Ubisoft seriously thinking further develop the series, so are waiting for new factions and new adventures!
I would love to see an entirely new faction, which was not non in one of the parts of the game.
I commend all the staff Ubisoft thankfulness and good luck!
And very much want you to continue to develop the series "Heroes7" further.

ChiefOfHonour
04-29-2016, 06:25 PM
Yes, an entirely new faction would be great. I don't remember if it was in connection with MMH6 or MMH7 that Ubi presented a "new" mechanical faction as a 1st of April joke. Something totally unexpected like that ... or something completely different.
I hope the release of the dwarfs, and future factions, are accompanied with lots of great adventure maps, and not just quests - something for everyone....
This has been an interesting week with regards to MMH7 - with two surprising announcements. I am looking forward to see it delivered.

IMMORTAL_999
04-29-2016, 06:56 PM
Yes, an entirely new faction would be great. I don't remember if it was in connection with MMH6 or MMH7 that Ubi presented a "new" mechanical faction as a 1st of April joke.

Everything is possible )
The Mechanical faction also not bad, or Ethereal :)

At the Academy, almost half of the army are mechanical creatures.
Ethereal it is something similar to elementals.
It would be possible to make a full ethereal faction and this is new faction to consisted not only from of elementals (as a conflux).

King_Kilgor
04-29-2016, 07:05 PM
I said, dont need to factions.
need an adventure, story about Kilgor.
The Lost tales of Enroth.
Hamsters........ Demons............
Drearily.

RobvD84
04-29-2016, 07:18 PM
It;s not about silincing ppl who were unhappy with the developement of this game. It;s about Ubilols trying to climbing back up on that hill that is called trust and respect. A lot of ppl felt cheated when they bought this game and it didn't work and had such high hopes. I can see this going into the right diriction. But there is still a lot to be done.

Mirage_dragonet
04-29-2016, 09:53 PM
Martial spiders, martial Bambi, fighting hamsters .... Everything is going according to plan. It will be interesting to look at the Inferno faction .... Unless of course, it will in general .... )

Violetta-98
04-29-2016, 11:22 PM
Martial spiders, martial Bambi, fighting hamsters .... Everything is going according to plan. It will be interesting to look at the Inferno faction .... Unless of course, it will in general .... )

Dude, who is it Bambi?

IMMORTAL_999
04-30-2016, 09:34 AM
These people, I want to express special thanks!
Especially this girl who in the middle of (Иришке) :o

http://saveimg.ru/pictures/30-04-16/82fdf6db991aa57f954b49731ffa64b2.jpg (http://saveimg.ru)

Keep it up!

HolyBulmor
04-30-2016, 01:24 PM
Please Ubisoft... remove that mouse/hamster don't know-what anti-heroes-style... it totally destroys the dwarf-atmosphere. Is it a late april-joke ? Or did some kind of business competition put something in your water ?

sung4n
04-30-2016, 03:09 PM
please don't be suck, please don't be suck. please don't be suck, please don't be suck

Bongowomabt
04-30-2016, 06:04 PM
Ok this hamster looks ok ish.... but don't call it a kobald its nothing like a kobald... call it a marksman hamster or soming :D

But yeah I see this against being decadently designed with a good story but until the AI and other stuff if fixed ill only play the campaign and then never open the game until the enxt expac really the only stuff I do on it is you tube watchable I want a reason to stay on it ubi :) don't disappoint us !!!

(keep up the good work)

Roch-Silverfang
04-30-2016, 06:08 PM
Adding more beastmen is great, but I repeat, please, remove the shoes of these mouses/hamsters, they should be bareapaw like Rakshasas and Gnolls.

SOSolacex
05-02-2016, 12:41 AM
The sad thing is that they made this expansion a standalone so they will most likely make this one more expensive than the first game. Because basegame + extra content = higher price than basegame.

Bongowomabt
05-02-2016, 10:38 AM
The sad thing is that they made this expansion a standalone so they will most likely make this one more expensive than the first game. Because basegame + extra content = higher price than basegame.

Well that can work 2 ways.... it could just be the expansion alone with just the fortress faction ... however I think they will od the 2nd option were there will be 2 versions full game + expac and then just an expac version for us .... I will not pay over 20 quid cos ill only play the cmapagin for the story and never touch it again the base game was expensive enough so I dout they will charge more for playing with base game it should be a normal expac price is 20-30 quid imo

SOSolacex
05-02-2016, 02:11 PM
Considering the bugs it has, I wouldn't pay more than 10 euro's.

Bongowomabt
05-02-2016, 03:28 PM
Considering the bugs it has, I wouldn't pay more than 10 euro's.

if I see an exac made by ubisoft for less that 10 euro I will be shocked.... nah I see it being 20 pounds or perhaps 20 euro but I will get it for the story no idea why I do that considering we have you tube but I still like the heroes game play I just don't like heroes 7... more likely to play heroes 6 as at least I have to think about my moves :D instead of 1 shotting the ai with 1 spell

Sandmean87
05-02-2016, 03:33 PM
Great to hear!
Put in alternate Creature-Upgrades (or alternate creatures) and i would even pay 50 again ;p
OK bugs were very bad in this game, but Generally it is very good.

Are alternate Creature-Upgrades planned anyway?

Bongowomabt
05-02-2016, 03:51 PM
yes the game is good .... actually I don't think the bugs are that bad considering they are game changing.... sadly thought the AI really puts a damper on the game saldy until the AI is sorted I can consider this game was ready to release its been out half a year and saldy the exapc is being rushed until the AI is fixed

SOSolacex
05-02-2016, 05:31 PM
yes the game is good .... actually I don't think the bugs are that bad considering they are game changing.... sadly thought the AI really puts a damper on the game saldy until the AI is sorted I can consider this game was ready to release its been out half a year and saldy the exapc is being rushed until the AI is fixed

Bugs aren't bad when they are game-changing?!? dafook.

Anyway I suppose you haven't played a multiplayer campaign yet because I wasn't able to finish one without crashes on one end or another. And yes, I have verified my files.

Bongowomabt
05-02-2016, 05:48 PM
Bugs aren't bad when they are game-changing?!? dafook.

Anyway I suppose you haven't played a multiplayer campaign yet because I wasn't able to finish one without crashes on one end or another. And yes, I have verified my files.

Sorry that was a typo :D supposed to say they arnt bad cos they are not game changing (I know there is a few bugs with spells and troops etc which is game chaning) but things like a bad AI is game changing and that's what needs fixing

Sir_Magnetron
05-02-2016, 07:13 PM
Wait what?!

This will cost money? Are they even serious right now?

They sold the game for full price 50$

Bugs, Bugs, Unplayable, Bugs, Bugs

Finally 'most' bugs were fixed and the game is on sale for 10$.

And now they dare to ask even more money from the players that helped bug testing them? What? Are you serious?

@Hearth ( guy from steam workshop )

Are the players that bought the game for full price and helped bug testing getting this add-on for free right? I mean i seen you give away free steam keys to a guy in steam work shop. Look our bug reports here.

Bongowomabt
05-02-2016, 07:51 PM
of course it will cost money its an expansion I think they only gave us the 2 free campagins as a sorry for the bugs it was never intentional I thought it would be a expansion its self :D Ubisoft will milk the cash out of this I don't see it being reasonably prices cos the game was a rip of for what we got (sorry ubi but to me 1 pound should give me 1 hour of gameplay the campaign is not that long compared to past games and its pointless playing skirmish maps with the ai in the state it is )

and I bought the collectors edition (I know ill prob get shunned for that :P but I love heroes as heroes I don't love ubi heroes I love the lore so I think considering the price I payed I should get the exac for free like other collectors eidition in ubisoft give

Sir_Magnetron
05-02-2016, 08:11 PM
of course it will cost money its an expansion I think they only gave us the 2 free campagins as a sorry for the bugs it was never intentional I thought it would be a expansion its self :D Ubisoft will milk the cash out of this I don't see it being reasonably prices cos the game was a rip of for what we got (sorry ubi but to me 1 pound should give me 1 hour of gameplay the campaign is not that long compared to past games and its pointless playing skirmish maps with the ai in the state it is )

and I bought the collectors edition (I know ill prob get shunned for that :P but I love heroes as heroes I don't love ubi heroes I love the lore so I think considering the price I payed I should get the exac for free like other collectors eidition in ubisoft give

Yarr Yarr i became a pirate :cool:

Antalyan
05-03-2016, 04:22 PM
I have just seen some discussions about the addon prize and I have to admit I see no reason why we should get the addon for free.

We have already got 2 FREE DLCS. In most of games, you have to pay for DLCs as you had to in the case of H6.

Also the updates for vanilla (excluding fotress) will be for free. If you want more you are really crazy as nobody would give you more.

SOSolacex
05-03-2016, 06:30 PM
I have just seen some discussions about the addon prize and I have to admit I see no reason why we should get the addon for free.

We have already got 2 FREE DLCS. In most of games, you have to pay for DLCs as you had to in the case of H6.

Also the updates for vanilla (excluding fotress) will be for free. If you want more you are really crazy as nobody would give you more.

I do have to agree with you on the fact that the add on shouldn't be for free. But do I think it should be more than 10 euro's? No.
Since it's a standalone it makes the maingame that we bought pretty much completely useless, skirmish-wise.

I do believe that IF the game includes all the maingame content, that the main game price should be deducted from the expansion price thus resulting in not much more than 10 euros. But only for those who already own the main of course.

Bongowomabt
05-03-2016, 06:37 PM
I mean free for people who payed (like 100 euro) for the collectors edition... I regret getting my collectors edidtion...

Anta if u want to call them 2 campagins a DLC...which were boring cos of a broken AI then ok... I one shotted nearly every battle with lighting bolt or chain lighting..... that was not a DLC it was boring and pointless my playing

RobvD84
05-03-2016, 09:10 PM
Nah it's not like that. If they want to they could release free dlc all the time, but we just don't call that dlc, but just free content. And they don't need to put a price tag on anything, but since they have ppl to pay, they need to. Also it's an expac, not dlc. I think there is a difference here. Not that it is any big deal or anything. And yes i do think there is a lot wrong with dlc, but that has nothing to do with this.

SOSolacex
05-04-2016, 06:54 PM
I just wish that these guys would use the update system that ARK: Survival Evolved has/had. Quick minor effective updates. (Almost every few days in a week)
Atleast you know these guys are working hard and those patches always gave something new or good fixes. Hotfixed would arrive the very same day.

With ubisoft right now, I'd just wish they'd tell us when they are going to launch the next patch so I could atleast hope to ever complete my multiplayer adventure as soon as the bugs are fixed.

Bongowomabt
05-04-2016, 07:50 PM
next patch will be 2.0 i would guess with trhe expac.... I'm expecting it to be more than just a few bug fixes hopefully a heroic ZI that CHEATS yes ubi ur going to have to make the AI cheat i could kill a army in H5 or H6 and have the same army killing me a week in game later

SOSolacex
05-05-2016, 08:52 AM
next patch will be 2.0 i would guess with trhe expac.... I'm expecting it to be more than just a few bug fixes hopefully a heroic ZI that CHEATS yes ubi ur going to have to make the AI cheat i could kill a army in H5 or H6 and have the same army killing me a week in game later

Well let's hope there is atleast going to be a 1.9 so we don't have to wait a month for another update.

IMMORTAL_999
05-05-2016, 11:20 AM
Well let's hope there is atleast going to be a 1.9 so we don't have to wait a month for another update.

I think that everything will be fine!
Most importantly do not need to despair as this hero of the famous blockbuster. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dI_Q4wKmNI

Kytronix
05-05-2016, 03:12 PM
Yes! This faction is going to be awesome, I hope.. :D

Antalyan
05-05-2016, 03:42 PM
Generally I think this is the last (but huge) chance for this game to be successful on global level.

I think the upcoming changes & new faction can bring enough people (back) but if Ubilimbic fails again, releasing totally unfinished product as vanilla was OR if they do not fix the vanilla problems, the future of this game will not be much bright (I will probably still like it but it has nothing to do with it).

Bongowomabt
05-05-2016, 06:53 PM
nah this game will make money.... you see this is what ubi have had to do not many get the game so they cant afford to realse a full game... but yh if ubi don't fix things in 2.0 they will loose even new players

Black_Weaver
05-15-2016, 12:12 PM
I really hope that upcoming expansion will bring more than 2 new neutrals. That knights and lizardmen we saw on Steam are awesome but we really need more neutral champions! We currently have a lot of neutral core and elite but only two champions - shantiri titan and gold dragon. There definately should be more, how about sea monster, phoenix, maybe gargantuan from H4 or someone new?

RachiidSystem
05-15-2016, 11:44 PM
Wait what?!

This will cost money? Are they even serious right now?

They sold the game for full price 50$

Bugs, Bugs, Unplayable, Bugs, Bugs

Finally 'most' bugs were fixed and the game is on sale for 10$.

And now they dare to ask even more money from the players that helped bug testing them? What? Are you serious?

@Hearth ( guy from steam workshop )

Are the players that bought the game for full price and helped bug testing getting this add-on for free right? I mean i seen you give away free steam keys to a guy in steam work shop. Look our bug reports here.

I totally agree with you, I also paid this game 50 and I couldn't play it in multiplayer before patch 1.8. At least for us who got the game in the first days/weeks after release, full price and unplayable I think we should get this DLC for free. Otherwise it would be disrespectful toward us, and for sure I will not buy it, I'll have to find a torrent or go back to MMH5.5...

RobvD84
05-16-2016, 06:45 AM
It's not DLC, it's an xpac. Those 2 are different. Or atleast it's supposed to be. DLC is just small content that can add some new stuff to the game. Wile an xpac is mostly at the same size as the orignal game and mostly add a lot of new stuff. Also if iam correct this xpac should change some game mechanics.It could be that this can change the game a lot. DLC mostly don't that.
But there are some games who put out some new content from time to time (like Diablo 3) wich also changes gameplay bit by bit. By this isn't called DLC, but just content that gets added with a new patch and are always free.
So my conclusion is that this is going to be an xpac and no it's not going to be free, other wise it would have been called free content or maybe even free DLC.

Bongowomabt
05-16-2016, 09:27 PM
Does not matter what it id but as pointed out by Rachiid the game was unplaying at release and if I payed 90 for collectors eidition I should exepect to get this DLC for free :D I mean 40 quid difference is a lot for no free DLC

IMMORTAL_999
05-16-2016, 09:43 PM
... if I payed 90 for collectors eidition I should exepect to get this DLC for free. I mean 40 quid difference is a lot for no free DLC

Hey buddy!
Do not need to count every penny.
Greed will destroy you.

Money is the fruit of evil as often as the root of it.

RobvD84
05-16-2016, 10:18 PM
Lol that's not how things work. It's our fault for trusting Ubilols. This is just how the gaming industries work. They are not going to make this free, because some ppl think they have the right to have it for free, because you bought a defect product, wich you kept until you couldn't return it. Also if you bought collectors edition, you got some extra stuff, wich you paid extra for. This is not a reason to give you a free game (or whatever).
And yes i do think it's important that ppl know the difference between the 2. Because DLC is most of the time **** in my eyes. Nowadays they mostly use it to hold back on content to add it in later for a lot of money. And ppl still buy it. While xpac mostly is created after the game has been out and trying to make the game better and expand on it. I never have seen DLC that completely changes a game. And yes i never liked DLC. I prefer xpac over DLC. That's why i think it is a shame you don't see xpac that much anymore. But this doesn't mean tha xpacs are always better.
I just have to say this because it annoys me a lot.

I expect this xpac to be 15 or 20 euro. Otherwise i don't think ppl will bother. Besides that, ppl will be more cautious now. I think a lot of ppl will check things out first before they will buy it. Atleast that is what i will do. But then again have other games and stuff where i will put my money in.

Szocik87
05-17-2016, 10:50 AM
I have same question about price like you RobvD84.

2 weeks to release Trial by Fire and no information about promotion code or box edition.

RobvD84
05-17-2016, 04:26 PM
There is still chance of delay. And i have feeling that Ubilols is afraid to announce anything "official" (yes i know the release date of the xpac has been officially announced, it's just that i suspect Ubilols to be afraid of saying something and then not holding on to thier words). I think they trying to avoid ppl going beserk again like in the SC.

IMMORTAL_999
05-17-2016, 04:40 PM
I have same question about price like you RobvD84.

2 weeks to release Trial by Fire and no information about promotion code or box edition.

The price of the new addition to this game will be 147€
Are you ready to meet new dwarves, guys?

I am ready to sacrifice his crown for the quality of the game !!!

DenisTheGreat
05-17-2016, 05:35 PM
I am ready to sacrifice his crown for the quality of the game !!!
Whose crown ?
Ho is this "He" , whose crown you want to sacrifice ?

And where did you get this number - 147 ?

IMMORTAL_999
05-17-2016, 05:45 PM
Whose crown ?
Ho is this "He" , whose crown you want to sacrifice ?

And where did you get this number - 147€ ?

Я просто хотел посмотреть на того, у кого первого бомбанёт (sorry for the Russian text) ;) )) )) ))

Antalyan
05-17-2016, 06:29 PM
Actually, delay would be a good news for me.
It would mean they still do care and they do not want to release unfinished product again.
Delay was massively suggested by community when H7 was released. They refused to postpone the release of the game and you know how the story continued...
I will rather wait for a great epansion which can return hope to this game than to get unifinished *** again and burry this game totally for most of people.

RobvD84
05-17-2016, 06:40 PM
Didn't they delayed it for 2 months or so? I can't remember exactly. But after playing the beta ppl knew this wasn't enough.

DubovikM
05-17-2016, 11:54 PM
Где купить?

DenisTheGreat
05-18-2016, 11:53 AM
Я просто хотел посмотреть на того, у кого первого бомбанёт (sorry for the Russian text) ;) )) )) ))

This is an English forum so you should write in English here if you want to respect the community.

If you want to write in Russian - there are many fan forums like this (http://www.might-and-magic.ru/forum) and I am quite sure that Russian fans of the game will appreciate your "braking news".

IMMORTAL_999
05-18-2016, 12:41 PM
This is an English forum so you should write in English here if you want to respect the community.

If you want to write in Russian - there are many fan forums like this (http://www.might-and-magic.ru/forum) and I am quite sure that Russian fans of the game will appreciate your "braking news".

Try to write a complaint in the a company Ubisoft or apply to the court.

... Не отпустило ещё? ;) )) ))

DenisTheGreat
05-18-2016, 12:55 PM

Hey boy, we are not in kindergarten here. You should respect others.

such jokes deserve status "Banned" :eek:

IMMORTAL_999
05-18-2016, 01:03 PM

... Не отпустило ещё? ;) )) ))

Antalyan
05-18-2016, 03:42 PM
Didn't they delayed it for 2 months or so? I can't remember exactly. But after playing the beta ppl knew this wasn't enough.
I don't think so.

Milets
05-18-2016, 07:32 PM
What happend to the keepers of flame post?

IMMORTAL_999
05-18-2016, 07:50 PM

Excuse, you lost something here?
What happened?

DenisTheGreat
05-19-2016, 09:57 AM
+1
why is it closed ?
and some others as well ?

IMMORTAL_999
05-19-2016, 10:55 AM
))))

Here, the first time I agree with you completely!
I am interested in playing the "Heroes 7", just like watching TV series "Game of Thrones"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tACPey0k1eU

RobvD84
05-19-2016, 01:23 PM
Haha it seems like it has been moved to the trash can... ;)

IMMORTAL_999
05-19-2016, 01:25 PM
))))

Here, the first time I agree with you completely!
I am interested in playing the "Heroes 7", just like watching TV series "Game of Thrones"

ChiefOfHonour
05-20-2016, 03:40 PM
I have a request concerning the "Trial by Fire" campaigns. I really, really hate campaigns with time limits. Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please avoid this in the "Trial by Fire" campaigns.

Koowanchee
07-24-2016, 12:23 PM
This game will still be trash if they do not fix the blaring multiplayer Desync issues

And most important of them all :

The Ability to have Simultaneous combats, or do something else whilst a player is within combat.

Being forced to watch another player's combat in a 8 man match is SUFFERING.

RobvD84
07-24-2016, 01:49 PM
Uhh the game will still be bad even if they add or fix all that. The game mechanics are still bad and the skill system needs a overhaul.
This could all be changed with the xpac, But i have my doubts.

IMMORTAL_999
07-27-2016, 07:50 AM

ИГРЫ В ГЕРОЕВ
ВАМ ПОЗНАТЬ НЕ ДАНО
НЕКРОМАНСЕР ... УЖЕ ЗАМЫКАЕТ КРУГ

:cool: )

http://saveimg.ru/pictures/27-07-16/a208be4215e44210d2b4ef00fda486db.jpg (http://saveimg.ru)

Roch-Silverfang
07-31-2016, 05:21 PM
https://ubistatic-a.akamaihd.net/0004/prod/images/160426_Addon_Ann/MMH7_Addon_S1_Small.jpg

There is a sky now on the worldmap ?:confused:

DenisTheGreat
08-04-2016, 09:02 AM
Hopefully today we'll see the 2.0.
Does anybody know what time should we expect it ?

RobvD84
08-04-2016, 09:13 AM
It's probably going to be towards the end of the day. I would say between 16:00 - 18:00 European time? If we can believe previous game launches.

miboi9
08-04-2016, 09:27 AM
Hopefully today we'll see the 2.0.
Does anybody know what time should we expect it ?
Let's make a bet that there will be regular and new bugs will not be significant improvements in debugging the game! What a moron !? Instead of fine-tune the game, they rivet add-in which 100% will be new bugs!

Давай заключим пари, что там будут очередные новые глюки и не будет существенных улучшений в отладке игры! Что за дебилы!? У них просто нет нужной квалификации для создания такой сложной игры! Не способны даже настроить движок Unreal, так за год они не смогли сделать, чтобы игры запоминала расстановку юнитов в бою! Только некоторые расы запоминают, некромансеры же никогда! Вместо того, чтобы отладить игру, они клепают дополнения, в которых 100% будут новые глюки!

Bongowomabt
08-04-2016, 10:44 AM
Ubi the less you talk to us the worse its going to be.... please can we have some form of ETA because if not I and prob many other are just going tp presume another delay

Nightwolf2686
08-04-2016, 11:37 AM
No pre order, no gameplay video, 5 or 10 game picture, no promo, no price, silent facebook site...
I like heroes games and i wait Trial by Fire but to strange this silent.
I hope price isnt 30-60 euro = 0 info game!

Next i want a really bruttal dark inferno faction not like a rat gnomes.

Bongowomabt
08-04-2016, 11:42 AM
well the game is supposed to be the whole game or as a expac.... now atm u can get the original game for 17.50 (no idea what that is in euro) so the expac alone should be cheaper than that (15 ?? 10 perhaps) and the full game plus expac will pob be 25 quid.... that's my guess

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
08-04-2016, 11:49 AM
Hi Guys, we will have an update very soon.

Bongowomabt
08-04-2016, 11:54 AM
glad to hear moshi but soon can still mean anything :P Unless you up the price of the original game it has to be under 17.50 which I'm ok with (aka my parents will pay for it :D

miboi9
08-04-2016, 12:07 PM
No pre order, no gameplay video, 5 or 10 game picture, no promo, no price, silent facebook site...
I like heroes games and i wait Trial by Fire but to strange this silent.
I hope price isnt 30-60 euro = 0 info game!
Next i want a really bruttal dark inferno faction not like a rat gnomes.

Strange you people! Did you read reports on bugs in this game? During the year, those stupid developers could not do elementary - to debug the game, adjust the engine to Unreal though it remembered the balance of units in combat and other ...
Are you ready to pay again this *******? I admit that I fall for it, paid 50 € as soon as there was a game! I waited almost a year to have at least removed the bugs to the game somehow could play! Now there was only the anger that I have so deceived!

Странные вы люди! Вы читали отчеты по багам в этой игре? За год эти глупые разработчики не смогли сделать элементарное - отладить игру, настроить движок Unreal, чтобы он хоть запоминал расстановку юнитов в бою и прочее...
А вы готовы снова платить этим тупицам? Признаю, что и я попался на эту удочку, заплатил 50 € как только появилась игра! Ждал почти год, чтобы хотя бы убрали баги, чтобы эта игра не вылетала, чтобы в эту игру хоть как-то можно было играть! Теперь осталось одно разочарование!

Nightwolf2686
08-04-2016, 12:34 PM
Strange you people! Did you read reports on bugs in this game? During the year, those stupid developers could not do elementary - to debug the game, adjust the engine to Unreal though it remembered the balance of units in combat and other ...
Are you ready to pay again this *******? I admit that I fall for it, paid 50 as soon as there was a game! I waited almost a year to have at least removed the bugs to the game somehow could play! Now there was only the anger that I have so deceived!

I have only 1 or 2 little crash but nothing serius in MMH7. My best crasher games use Frosbite Engine.
Ok not the best heroes not a beautiest heroes but not as bad as most of people would paint it.
Yes i ready to pay again but max 20 euro!

RobvD84
08-04-2016, 12:54 PM
I admit that H7 has been more stable since last patch. But the game still has waay too many problems, with the performance the biggest issue. But other factors wich i probably won't buy this game is because of how Ubilols have acted, treated us and thier practises. Are you gonna tell me you are happy with beeing treated like this? Or feel like you are beeing played at?

Also Ubilols i suggest you turn off the comments if you release the launch trailer for this x-pac, because i expect a lot of negativity, i will probably be 1 of them lol.

raider_manhc
08-04-2016, 01:08 PM
Hi Guys, we will have an update very soon.

UPDATE?? I hope you meant to say we have a release soon... dont want to hear about and update wich probably means a delay once again...:confused:

Tarelther
08-04-2016, 01:20 PM
UPDATE?? I hope you meant to say we have a release soon... dont want to hear about and update wich probably means a delay once again...:confused:

It's out right now.

Bongowomabt
08-04-2016, 01:23 PM
its not in there store

Roch-Silverfang
08-04-2016, 01:24 PM
Stop your agressivity guys.

What do you think about the sky on the world map? Before the original game goes out, some screens had a sky, but they don't keep this feature. But again, we can see a sky on some DLC screenshots. :confused:

DescryGaming
08-04-2016, 01:25 PM
hate to bring bad news, but they pushed it back to august 8th....

DurLagDT
08-04-2016, 01:28 PM
1499 RUB for Russia in steam.. and no game in uplay store..

p.s.I have collectors box edition, can I buy this dlc via steam and activate it in my uplay account and link to main game?

raider_manhc
08-04-2016, 01:28 PM
hate to bring bad news, but they pushed it back to august 8th....

you're probably right since mishi said update... but waiting for ubi noobs to give some official news about it....

Fireseed
08-04-2016, 01:32 PM
Its available now by Steam -> http://store.steampowered.com/app/445310/
The Uplay Shop should follow soon.

raider_manhc
08-04-2016, 01:32 PM
nope its here now just bought it from steam now its downloading:D

BromZAR
08-04-2016, 01:41 PM
I have a Might & Magic Heroes 7, why should I pay for another same game with a new race of almost the full amount of the previous game? :mad:

Bongowomabt
08-04-2016, 01:44 PM
24 !!!! UBISFOT that's a rip off... also love how its on steam before ubi store

Fireseed
08-04-2016, 01:47 PM
nope its here now just bought it from steam now its downloading:D

You bought the standalone addon? Please let me know the download size :)

mErEnEfErEee
08-04-2016, 01:49 PM
24 !!!! UBISFOT that's a rip off... also love how its on steam before ubi store

That's 29,99€. LOL.

For one faction. And it's like a few bucks for the whole vanilla game. LOL.

Bongowomabt
08-04-2016, 01:50 PM
that's mad..... the stand alone game is 30 and its 7 quid cheapeer... good job my parents agreed to get me this but really if not I would not be spanding my own cash on that :D

RobvD84
08-04-2016, 01:58 PM
Wow 30 Euros. This really feels like a rip-off. 15-20 euros should be oke. The x-pac should be really amazing if it is woth 30 euros, wich it doesn't show it will be.

Bongowomabt
08-04-2016, 01:59 PM
still waiting for it to be in ubisofts sotre... ubi why is it in steam before ?

l_Rayden_l
08-04-2016, 02:02 PM
Need wait sale 75% off...:eek:

RobvD84
08-04-2016, 02:05 PM
Wow the patch/update is 6.6 G. I'll see what has changed.

Bongowomabt
08-04-2016, 02:10 PM
6.6g that's promising (means lots of bug fixes) I'm hopefull but again to me it all lies on the AI being fixed

Roch-Silverfang
08-04-2016, 02:20 PM
First time I see a DLC more expensive than the original game :nonchalance:

IMMORTAL_999
08-04-2016, 02:27 PM
1499 RUB for Russia in steam.. and no game in uplay store..

p.s.I have collectors box edition, can I buy this dlc via steam and activate it in my uplay account and link to main game?

It's not bad.
I thought that the price will be higher.

DurLagDT
08-04-2016, 02:51 PM
Info from steam forums and game devs:

Limbic_Oak [developer] 20 minutes ago
If you have the original you can combine them, but it can work on its own. But make sure you buy it on the same platform as vanilla, e.g. uplay vanilla + uplay addon will work, but uplay vanilla + steam addon will not mix.

p.s. so sad...

Bongowomabt
08-04-2016, 03:00 PM
I cant even find it in the uplay shop

RobvD84
08-04-2016, 03:18 PM
I am playing with the new update/patch (i haven't bought the x-pac yet). The only thing that is really noticeable is the AI. It's a lot better now. Other then that i don't see any big improvements. Maybe the performance is a bit better (don't really know tho, it might be so minimal that it is hardly noticable).

Can anyone who bought the x-pac confirm if there are any major changes with the "skeelwheel"?

AleksanderM2011
08-04-2016, 03:28 PM
It still isnt in the uplay shop, and i have not seen any of this 6GB update.

Plus that tremendous price it has.

Bongowomabt
08-04-2016, 03:32 PM
If the AI is better than it does not matter if the AI is better it means the game might be fun

IMMORTAL_999
08-04-2016, 03:35 PM
If the AI is better than it does not matter if the AI is better it means the game might be fun

IQ - must also be at the desired level. ;) )

I really want to add to the multiplayer maps, neutral creatures with the main neutral hero, which is analog to usualy neutral units, guarded building with resources, etc.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
08-04-2016, 03:39 PM
Hi Guys, The Uplay version of the game will be available on Uplay on Friday, August 5th.

This extra day allows us to ensure that all players get the best experience on all digital retail platforms.

Kind Regards

HolyBulmor
08-04-2016, 03:40 PM
I cant even find it in the uplay shop

It still isnt in the uplay shop, and i have not seen any of this 6GB update. Plus that tremendous price it has.

Do you really thought Ubisoft cares for it's products ? Like written by devs in steam it's coming tomorrow on uplay...

Hey R3LIZ3. I replied in another thread regarding Uplay. Uplay version of the addon will be out tomorrow (5TH Aug) I can't give you the technical reason for this. It just how it is. Steam version is of course live and kicking as of 52mins ago.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/321960/discussions/0/360671352684226943/?tscn=1470321399

Edit: Ubi-MoshiMoshi was faster a bit.

rodaff
08-04-2016, 03:43 PM
HAHAHA what a rip off.
If you guys have any dignity then don't buy this.
It's time to say to Ubisoft enough is enough.

Bongowomabt
08-04-2016, 03:48 PM
Hi Guys, The Uplay version of the game will be available on Uplay on Friday, August 5th.

This extra day allows us to ensure that all players get the best experience on all digital retail platforms.

Kind Regards

So we get a discount ? I mean that's actually pathetic don't release on one platform to a group of players and leave the other group out... wow ive gone from optimistic to I want some money off for having to wait longer just because I bought thru you

RobvD84
08-04-2016, 03:59 PM
I actually still don't understand why they persist in us using Uplay. It's never going to be as good as Steam. That's why i was glad it got released at Steam at first. But i was really sad to find out that you still need Uplay to freaking run it.

raider_manhc
08-04-2016, 04:14 PM
soooo im playing the game with the new dwarfes mission... but wheres the new skill weel /random skill revision) update you promised? i still have the old one where you only have some skills that a prechosen for you... ??:confused: and i dont see anywhere in the settings you can change it..

Bongowomabt
08-04-2016, 04:18 PM
if its the campaign it will always be pre chosen its the design of it... try playing a skirmish map

miboi9
08-04-2016, 04:49 PM
Even I did not expect them to such impudence! For a game that did not work as it should be, to tear money for bug fixes? Well, what fool would buy their supplements after they are with all their dope sat backwards in a puddle!?
Даже я не ожидал от них такой наглости! За игру, которая так и не работает как следует быть, снова требовать деньги, за исправление багов собственных? Ну какой дурак купит у них дополнения после того, как они со все своей дури сели задом в лужу!?

Szocik87
08-04-2016, 04:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJNGuQIU6vY 30 Euro? no thanks !

Meyer_Dodi
08-04-2016, 05:00 PM
Guys!

What the **** with the patch? When will release? I 'm not interested for the dwarfs... so where is the patch, and patch notes?

M.

miboi9
08-04-2016, 05:07 PM
I have only 1 or 2 little crash but nothing serius in MMH7. My best crasher games use Frosbite Engine.

one little bug? You play skirmish maps.
As AI can provide you with resistance, if all the troops in caravans flock to the cities, and they are turned off from the game?
And the fact that the game does not remember the placement of units in combat is like? Little bug? When a hundred times you need to install the troops stupid? Sometimes remembers the alignment, but for Necromancers ever! And when the game crashes when you press the "recruits all" and then you can not download ALL autosave?
No more money UBI! Only pirated torrents! They spit in my soul!

IMMORTAL_999
08-04-2016, 05:08 PM
At the moment, I am watching the stream Might and Magic: Heroes VII - Trial by Fire.
Dwarves faction is very impressive.

Bongowomabt
08-04-2016, 05:14 PM
wish I could play the game but sadly since I went direct and bought of ubisoft in a 2nd class player XD

miboi9
08-04-2016, 05:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJNGuQIU6vY 30 Euro? no thanks !

I have already turned out in the cold when the joys purchased this ugly hack for 50 € I have already turned out in the cold when the joys purchased this ugly hack for 50 €
Because it has always believed that you have to pay for labor, but !!! But the fraudsters to pay! And this is a fraud - the program to sell broken, do not fix it, and rivet the new addons to the already hoping to fool the next customer!

Я уже оказался в дураках, когда на радостях купил эту уродскую поделку за 50€
Потому что всегда считал, что за труд нужно платить, но!!! Но не мошенникам же платить! А это именно мошенничество - продать неработающую программу, не исправлять её, а клепать все новые дополнения в надежде обмануть уже следующих покупателей!

I już okazało się na mrozie, kiedy radości Kupiłem ten brzydki trik dla 50 euro
Bo to zawsze wierzył, że trzeba płacić za pracę, ale !!! Ale oszuści zapłacić! I to jest oszustwo - program do sprzedania uszkodzony, nie naprawić go i nit nowych dodatkw do już nadzieję oszukać kolejnego klienta!

Meyer_Dodi
08-04-2016, 05:20 PM
Complete edition, without Inferno? **** YOU UBISOFT!!!!

raider_manhc
08-04-2016, 05:25 PM
first major bug found... omg ubi...the townhall and upwards to capitol is not shown on town screenn...how can you **** this up?? its a ****ing drawing?? its not even 3d...:mad:

IMMORTAL_999
08-04-2016, 05:29 PM
I understood that the dwarves can not use any magic, besides fire and only runes.
If I understand correctly, rune effect only works on the next round.

Bongowomabt
08-04-2016, 05:36 PM
Hu why would they not be able to use magic but on website one of their skills is fire magic ? (again I'm a 2nd class ubisoft dirent player so I cant rty it yet :D

rodaff
08-04-2016, 05:37 PM
So there's already a "Complete Edition" for sale, which means the end of the road for H7 is the dwarves faction.

This expansion is the final nail in the coffin that is the Heroes franchise. There will be nothing more after this.

Congrats Ubi, you finally did it. you killed Heroes of Might & Magic.

oldschoolchicke
08-04-2016, 05:42 PM
Complete edition? Already throwing in the towel without Inferno?

rodaff
08-04-2016, 05:48 PM
They threw the towel a long time ago, the sales and reviews of H7 vanilla were appalling.
The only reason there's an expansion is because it was included in Limbic's contract.
The guys at Limbic don't know for how long the period for support for the game will last.

IMMORTAL_999
08-04-2016, 05:50 PM
Wow )

If I am not mistaken finally added of the fiery phoenixs.

Nice!

rodaff
08-04-2016, 05:51 PM
Surprise, surprise, it's a recycled model from H6 -.-

IMMORTAL_999
08-04-2016, 05:54 PM
Surprise, surprise, it's a recycled model from H6 -.-

The most luxurious Phoenix (from H6)
And dangerous )

oldschoolchicke
08-04-2016, 06:22 PM
I think the fair way to go about this would have been to create two versions:

DLC/Expansion at lower price point for existing MMH7 owners
Stand Alone edition at this price point for new comers

Stand-alone decision has no value to existing owners, so honestly I think they should have had a somewhat less costly option available.

RobvD84
08-04-2016, 06:26 PM
Yeah that would have been a good option.
But there were already signs that Ubilols and Limbic were giving up on this game, and if the Ultimate Edition is true and there will be no more new "add-ons" then it is probably going to be over for this franchise.

IMMORTAL_999
08-04-2016, 06:30 PM
I was wrong, it turns gnomes can learn not just one magic school fire ...
But there must be some limit to the magic schools.

From what I saw, I can safely say ... addition really liked.

Buy this addon, especially unless you have the original version!
And do not listen to any talkers and upstarts who drive nails in this game!

Roch-Silverfang
08-04-2016, 08:21 PM
We can see the sky on the worldmap on these screen. Anyone can confirm?

https://ubistatic-a.akamaihd.net/0004/prod/images/160804_Addon/Addon_1.jpg

Other question : can we select the new faction on the Heroes VII original game's maps?

rodaff
08-04-2016, 09:10 PM
My advice: don't buy this game, it's not worth the ridiculous price Ubisoft is asking for it.

If you are crazy and still want it, then wait a couple of months by then Ubi will do a big disscount and you'll save a lot of money (they did this with H7 vanilla).

Violetta-98
08-04-2016, 09:27 PM
My advice: don't buy this game, it's not worth the ridiculous price Ubisoft is asking for it.

If you are crazy and still want it, then wait a couple of months by then Ubi will do a big disscount and you'll save a lot of money (they did this with H7 vanilla).

Money, money, money ... a lot of money, mountains of money )))
You're disgusting to read.

http://s017.radikal.ru/i427/1608/5d/b1e3abe95d13t.jpg (http://radikal.ru/fp/6e90d907445b4cacbc47e29bcc5f15e5)

RobvD84
08-04-2016, 10:13 PM
You should direct that towards Ubilols not him lol. He is just stating the obvious.

Violetta-98
08-04-2016, 10:17 PM
You should direct that towards Ubilols not him lol. He is just stating the obvious.

Similarly )

Thank you for the clarification Rob!

rodaff
08-04-2016, 10:22 PM
Hahaha so I'm the bad guy for warning people not to waste their money? lol

Hey, if you or anyone else want to give your money to a company that constantly delivers overpriced unfinished games, full of bugs and treats the fans like cr@p then go ahead.

mErEnEfErEee
08-04-2016, 11:04 PM
Where is the free patch on Uplay? I want to test this. And where is the expansion on Uplay?

Bongowomabt
08-04-2016, 11:07 PM
u play expac is not out until tomorrow (we are 2nd class gamers i think XD

Mirage_dragonet
08-04-2016, 11:25 PM
Soon there will be big big discount . Against the background of modern computer games, "Heroes 7" look weak. Large discounts are inevitable.

IMMORTAL_999
08-04-2016, 11:27 PM
... we are 2nd class gamers i think XD

lol ;) lol

Steam is always one step ahead )

mErEnEfErEee
08-04-2016, 11:27 PM
u play expac is not out until tomorrow (we are 2nd class gamers i think XD

Bongowomabt
08-04-2016, 11:32 PM
aparantly it to provide the best release on all platforms :D or as i said we are 2nd class gamers because we went direct :D

mErEnEfErEee
08-04-2016, 11:33 PM
THis is crazy. This UBI team is werid. They do not even inform people about it. I have to dig into it? Oficially, it is said 4th August. They really suck. Sorry, but I have to say this. They are so annoying. I mean, this team of students UBI hired.

Disappointment after disappointment. That is what they offer.

Anyways, I will buy for maybe for 3 bucks on sale. Believe it or not. Still this year, this will be possible.

Bongowomabt
08-04-2016, 11:35 PM
they put a small post in here about it (scroll up a few pages)

mErEnEfErEee
08-04-2016, 11:42 PM
they put a small post in here about it (scroll up a few pages)

I don't want to look for it. They do not bother at all to inform on official site. They are as negative as the fans about all that stuff....

Games that are worth the value have the same price after a few years. Just look at Rockstar games. They are almost as much expensive as they were on its release day after a few years. I am particulary talking about GTA V. They value themself because not only they did a good job, but also people enjoy it so much. It will finally drop down after a few years untill they have their next title worth the money.

Bongowomabt
08-04-2016, 11:46 PM
Yeah that website was given up on because we kinda just abused each other :D Tbh all that's happened is that the forums have become a abusing ubisoft/limbic area... sadly now complete edition is out that means game has been scrapped... which means 2 things 1. Game rights sold one 2. No more heroes

mErEnEfErEee
08-04-2016, 11:50 PM
Yeah that website was given up on because we kinda just abused each other :D Tbh all that's happened is that the forums have become a abusing ubisoft/limbic area... sadly now complete edition is out that means game has been scrapped... which means 2 things 1. Game rights sold one 2. No more heroes

But there is still Uplay store. And they should have published this game or inform the exatct date on this platform. On steam the expansion was published months ago. On Uplay I cannot find it even today after it was released on Steam.

THIS IS A TOTAL NONSENSE.

NONSENSE drives NONSENSE.

rodaff
08-04-2016, 11:53 PM
In moments like this, I miss the Shadow Council, it would be on fire right now XD

Bongowomabt
08-04-2016, 11:54 PM
Thye have all ready gave up on the game.... it will of hardly of made any cash (the sales for the expac will be abismil) and simply ive heard it was only made due to it being within the initial contract.... I dout its made a profit (even with such high prices).... I hope ubisoft sell the game rights off

Bongowomabt
08-04-2016, 11:55 PM
In moments like this, I miss the Shadow Council, it would be on fire right now XD

haha yeah I agree :D start another sandro revolution :D

rodaff
08-04-2016, 11:57 PM
haha yeah I agree :D start another sandro revolution :D

We need to call Galaad, Sempai, Chiasa and the rest of the guys hahaha

Bongowomabt
08-04-2016, 11:59 PM
I think Galaad retreated to heroes community to avoid being banned XD (I really need to start using heroes community never really got into using it (mostly got lost with to many replies)

Mirage_dragonet
08-05-2016, 12:00 AM
@ Merenef Well, "The Witcher -3" a masterpiece, is still in demand and expensive. Another example, "Skyrim", is still in demand, but very cheap, because it seems to make a new sequel. And I'm sure, " Skyrim 6 " will buy at any price. The thing is that these companies are interested in selling , and probably work closely with the fans.

IMMORTAL_999
08-05-2016, 12:01 AM
start another sandro revolution :D

We need to call Galaad, Sempai, Chiasa and the rest of the guys hahaha

Ahah ) zabavno bilo
"vseh durakov na svete nesos4itaesh" ))0

Bongowomabt
08-05-2016, 12:02 AM
TBH no matter how close ubisoft worked with us the heroes community is still very small ... if you want to make mega money on this game you need to appeal to more people than the few hundred heroes hard core fans... remember games like heroes are going out of fasion (but I'm sure a small company (perhaps ones like 3DO XD) could take over nad make heroes great again

rodaff
08-05-2016, 12:06 AM
TBH no matter how close ubisoft worked with us the heroes community is still very small ... if you want to make mega money on this game you need to appeal to more people than the few hundred heroes hard core fans... remember games like heroes are going out of fasion (but I'm sure a small company (perhaps ones like 3DO XD) could take over nad make heroes great again

I don't know about that, Age of Wonders 3 sales were great and reviews were amazing.
You just need a well made game, sadly it's not the case of H7 :(

Bongowomabt
08-05-2016, 12:08 AM
Yes but people know about age of wonders 3 (never played it or watched it before) but I know the name... you need people speaking about the game I play many MMO style games and its obious what games are well nkown about... if I ever ask if anyone playes heroes they only ever said might and magic games (so the ones with the partyt of 4) no one knows about this game... and if I was new to the series god heroes 7 Is worse than 6 XD I only bought 7 because I'm a hard core fan who loves the lore behind it :D

rodaff
08-05-2016, 12:13 AM
Yes but people know about age of wonders 3 (never played it or watched it before) but I know the name... you need people speaking about the game I play many MMO style games and its obious what games are well nkown about... if I ever ask if anyone playes heroes they only ever said might and magic games (so the ones with the partyt of 4) no one knows about this game... and if I was new to the series god heroes 7 Is worse than 6 XD I only bought 7 because I'm a hard core fan who loves the lore behind it :D

Yeah Age of Wonders 2 was a great game, so people waited and waited for the next one, and then AoW3 came and boom it was even better than AoW2.
But Heroes is going down the hill, after H5 everything went wrong.

Bongowomabt
08-05-2016, 12:15 AM
yeah tbh heroes 5 was good (not as good as heroes 3) and ubi its disgracefull that you try and cash in on heroes 3 by making it HD cos HD version ruins why we like it XD

tbh rod I'm sure u must agree tho ubi should sell off the rights (or at least not have limbic as there producers)

rodaff
08-05-2016, 12:23 AM
Ubisoft has done much more harm than good to the Heroes franchise.
Ubi doesn't seem to care about this franchise anymore, so yeah they should defenetly sell the rights.
If Vivendi gets full control of Ubi things might change, but who knows...

Bongowomabt
08-05-2016, 12:25 AM
I would never know who to sell onto at all...but yes heroes 5 was great for them after heroes 5 ubisoft screwed up... but do we blame ubisoft or limbic I mean we have no idea who gives the finals for any decisions

rodaff
08-05-2016, 12:29 AM
Ubi hired Black Hole Studios for H6, gave them little money and time and it ended with Black Hole in bankrupcy. Then they hired Limbic for H7, a bunch of interns from a german university.
It's Ubisoft fault.

Bongowomabt
08-05-2016, 12:34 AM
so heroes 6 made the devs bankrupt ? never knew that :D only really got into the details when heroes 7 was released.... yeah why the hire limbic ? they runined heroes 7 and might and magic 10

rodaff
08-05-2016, 12:40 AM
Ubi wants to make some quick bucks with the Heroes games, they don't care about quality or the fans.
Anyway, it was fun talking to you, reminded me the SC days but I have to go, besides we already derailed this thread a lot XD
See ya!

Bongowomabt
08-05-2016, 12:45 AM
hehe cya l;aters :) and yeah but I don't see how this is quick bucks :D supprised its made cash

RobvD84
08-05-2016, 07:12 AM
I doubt anyone would be excited to take over the M&M franchise with this community. I mean we are very demanding. But are also very loyal if they do it right. And you guys were talking about AoW 2 and 3, and i was thinking if it wouldn't be best for someone to take over who has experience with this genre? So why not the team behind AoW?

Yeah i am also asking the same. Why do ppl even buy this without thought after the whole fiasco with H7 launch?

mErEnEfErEee
08-05-2016, 07:41 AM
@ Merenef Well, "The Witcher -3" a masterpiece, is still in demand and expensive. Another example, "Skyrim", is still in demand, but very cheap, because it seems to make a new sequel. And I'm sure, " Skyrim 6 " will buy at any price. The thing is that these companies are interested in selling , and probably work closely with the fans.

The Witcher 3 was never that expensive. CD Projekt Red are not that greedy.

cardie033
08-05-2016, 08:59 AM
Man this game is so awful. And the map generator turned out to be such garbage. The way it renders terrain looks appauling and it doesnt use all terrain types, compare its creations with custom maps made by humans and its just terrible. That was really the only thing I was looking forward to and it turned out to be a huge dissapointment. Everything in heroes 7 and the expansion is rushed and half-assed, right from the menu through to the maps, models, terrain, animations, special FX, list goes on. Its fair to say this is the worst HOMM ever, even 4 5 and 6 were better, 2 and 3 being the best of all.

Bongowomabt
08-05-2016, 09:54 AM
I doubt anyone would be excited to take over the M&M franchise with this community. I mean we are very demanding. But are also very loyal if they do it right.

No tbh ever hard core fan community is like us... the Anno game series (ubisoft) was made badly this time and guess what people were doing us on the forums and complaining

Bongowomabt
08-05-2016, 09:56 AM
and ubisfot possible if we could have a ETA for when the game will be out on uplay? (I'm guessing knowing my luck it will come out when I go to work)

RobvD84
08-05-2016, 10:15 AM
I know there is always some sort of expectation from the communites. But then Ubilols failed a couple of times and most of the times it's hard comming back from that. The fan base will be harder to please. Also Ubilols staying silent didn't help in this whole progress. Most dev/publishers do try to listen to thier fans/communites. But i feel like Ubilols even fails in that, a lot.

Mirage_dragonet
08-05-2016, 11:56 AM
@ Merenef
Yes. At the moment Witcher = additions price "7 Dwarfs heroes." It's funny, considering what great work has been done in "The Witcher 3". There are games on the Cator not mind the money. This work \ Witcher \ , is worthy of respect and payment. In "The Witcher 3" invested a lot of intelligence, of course. However, I am confident that given the low demand, "Heroes 7" will soon be very cheap. \ Perhaps , even silly to compare this game as a smart "Witcher 3" and kindergarten "Heroes 7". )) \

IMMORTAL_999
08-05-2016, 12:19 PM
... and kindergarten )) \

Yes.
"vseh durakov na svete nesos4itaesh" ;) )

Mirage_dragonet
08-05-2016, 12:31 PM
Lochy are born every day;) / Hey, IMM _9 , I do not give advice :)
=== I will see in the fall, how to fix multiplayer. If it is the same oak, the game can be thrown in the trash and wait " H 8 ".

Bongowomabt
08-05-2016, 12:48 PM
still not uplay version :( am I going to get a chance to play it today before I go to work

IMMORTAL_999
08-05-2016, 12:53 PM
Lochy are born every day ;)

* Vozmu na zametku! )

Bongowomabt
08-05-2016, 01:41 PM
so any dev (once again) that can tell us when it will be out on uplay I'm working all weekend so want to play it today (also working this evening)

IMMORTAL_999
08-06-2016, 07:57 AM
Hi Ubi-MoshiMoshi,

Where can I buy this add-on MIGHT & MAGIC HEROES VII: TRIAL BY FIRE?

Only Uplay version

RobvD84
08-06-2016, 08:01 AM
It should be available in Uplay now.

Also i had my first crash. It was when i started a random map and random skilling. I could play 2 turns or so. I didn't have crash for while so.
Normally i don't really mind crashes. But it really becomes annoying when the start up and loading take so long. I mean H3 and WOG crashes regurarely too, but it starts up so fast that it's not really a problem.

So please if you can make the start up and loading faster it will be a huge help in holding on to play this game.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
08-06-2016, 10:01 AM
Hi Guys, yes, the Uplay version is available to purchase now http://store.ubi.com/uk/might-and-magic

RobvD84, have you tried verifying your files regarding the crashing? I will report to the team that the loading takes too long.

Thanks