PDA

View Full Version : zombies?

Motatau
04-25-2016, 04:35 AM
theres alot of dead bodies everywhere just wondering if theres a chance that all these corpses will just get up and start shuffling around trying to eat everyone

Deykhal
04-27-2016, 11:25 AM
Special event in October perhaps.

deCarabasHJ
04-28-2016, 12:03 AM
Well:

"Expansion III: Last Stand
Next winter, a new threat rises as players and their squad must prepare to defend against a relentless foe."

Now, what could that possibly be about?
If it isn't zombies or some equivalent, I'll eat my Vector.

Freudian-Slips
04-28-2016, 07:14 PM
Well there was a thread in general about zombies and a community mod/manager Nachai posted saying zombies won't happen.

deCarabasHJ
04-28-2016, 09:04 PM
Well there was a thread in general about zombies and a community mod/manager Nachai posted saying zombies won't happen.

Glad to hear it. Not that I dislike zombies, but I think they would not fit this game particularly well. Or at all, even.

Before I start considering whether a Vector tastes nice with mango chutney, however, I'll wait until I'm sure "zombies won't happen" the same way "28 Days Later" isn't a zombie movie.

skymap72
04-29-2016, 04:10 PM
please NO Zombies?! Its a game topic way too played and keep the storyline realistic... that's why I love the game. Its a really gripping story. I love it..

TG24915193
05-08-2016, 02:22 AM
No zombies. I really dont want to see zombies in another game. They are so lame.
However, I wouldnt mind seeing sick people who could infect you with the virus. It would put you in an interesting position. Here you are killing off the cleaners, but if an infected person was about to infect you, wouldn't you kill them off first ? At the moment I dont see the point in even having contaminated zones. Its not hard to get mask that allows you to walk through the areas and theres bugger all in the areas to make them interesting anyway.