PDA

View Full Version : Last time I ever purchase a Ubisoft game

Im.Spaghetti
04-18-2016, 11:21 AM
I've been a gamer for decades now. I've seen the best and worst that the hobby has to offer and I've got to say I think Ubisoft is honestly one of the worst publishers on the scene today or in recent years. Their support systems are basically non existent. Their game quality has been steadily slipping, and the rampant unchecked hacking in their competitive games is simply ridiculous. I understand that new games have growing pains in today's world where everything is wildly complex and it's simply impossible to stamp out every bug and exploit, but it's as if Ubi doesn't even care. Their QA lets through egregious game breaking bugs like the current issues with The Division deleting characters and locking people out of their accounts and the hacking in Division and R6 Siege is out of control. I can't even play for two hours without encountering players who are BLATANTLY cheating and have a completely cavalier attitude about it when you call them out. Issuing a "3 day ban" on the first offense is simply a slap on the wrist! Why wouldn't they cheat when they know the worst that will happen should they be caught is a few days off? At minimum if you are caught cheating it should be a complete stat reset and in the case of Division, gear deletion. Not only that but a permanent mark should be made on their Uplay account much the way Steam handles it's cheaters. That way not only will they be deterred from cheating but should they decide to take up their old ways will immediately be highly scrutinized by anyone suspecting as much. I understand there are report functions in place but this is not nearly enough. It should not be the community that is held responsible for policing their own without one iota of legitimate support from Ubisoft. As it stands I am seriously upset with the state of things and the obvious lack of effort to combat these issues. Should I not see very swift and openly communicated efforts to rectify the situation The Division will be the last Ubisoft game I ever purchase and I'm quite sure I'm not alone in this. I write this post so that maybe more people will be inspired to share their concerns and maybe it will help give Ubisoft a kick in the *** so that they fix things. Even if that means halting development of new content. Sadly I doubt this will be the case because why care about the players? They've already given you their money. It's all about what looks good on paper in order to keep shareholders happy. The only thing large companies understand is profit. So should things not be fixed swiftly maybe we should all speak with our wallets and discontinue buying Ubisoft games. Then they will either get the message or go the way of THQ and so many before them. (As a side note I understand Division is developed by Massive and not Ubisoft but clearly Ubi is at the helm. Do you think any developer would want to tarnish their reputation by releasing a buggy unfinished product? The answer is no, absolutely not. Fact is Ubi still greenlit release and it's without a doubt that Massive was under unrealistic time constraints.)

Dolgothir
04-19-2016, 01:59 AM
Agree completely. As I have tried telling so many people in this company, the only thing they are doing is creating negative ambassadors for their games and company. I have absolutely no respect left for this company. Lack of support, incompetent support, botanswers, lies, bull... or no help, got me there.

Believe me, its all about money and once they got your money, you are on your own. Once they thought I had not paid for a product (my bank account said differently) and I promptly got a message telling me that order was cancelled and the usual crap. But I still have 5 unresolved tickets, going towards 1 1/2 month old.

Just spread the word. I am very active on other social medias and forums. You will be stunned by the amount of unsatisfied customers out there.

People pay good money for their products, but when the product doesnt work, you are on your own. Try that business tactic selling cars and see how long that company will be around.

Im.Spaghetti
04-19-2016, 08:40 AM
Agree completely. As I have tried telling so many people in this company, the only thing they are doing is creating negative ambassadors for their games and company. I have absolutely no respect left for this company. Lack of support, incompetent support, botanswers, lies, bull... or no help, got me there.

Believe me, its all about money and once they got your money, you are on your own. Once they thought I had not paid for a product (my bank account said differently) and I promptly got a message telling me that order was cancelled and the usual crap. But I still have 5 unresolved tickets, going towards 1 1/2 month old.

Just spread the word. I am very active on other social medias and forums. You will be stunned by the amount of unsatisfied customers out there.

People pay good money for their products, but when the product doesnt work, you are on your own. Try that business tactic selling cars and see how long that company will be around.

Funny thing is this is the first time I've ever been so incensed by the quality of a game that I actually took my free time which could have been spent playing to voice my opinion. That says allot......

xXxHARDLINERxXx
04-19-2016, 09:36 AM
Hallo meine Damen und Herren
Ihr wollt Lösungen ?
Dann postet nicht hier im Ubi Forum euren Frust
Den hier sind nur leute die das Geld schon ausgegeben haben !

Postet es auf Facebook, Twitter, Whats app, Steam an Eure Community und Warnt vor dem Spiel nach dem derzeitigen Stand.

So Trefft Ihr die Ubisoft.

Wenn die Verkaufszahlen zurück gehen (was ausserhalb der Planung seitens Ubisoft steht) Wird Ubisoft reagieren.

Im moment ist das Game unspielbar den es vergeht kein Tag wo ich nicht mindestens 3 cheatern über den weg laufe

Und hallo anfangs habe ich noch fleissig reportet
Nur es ist nicht meine Aufgabe Ubi Polizei zu sein.

Und wenn ich schon Lese das ein Cheater beim ersten mal 3 tage ban bekommt..... hello !

Gestern hatte ich eine Situation: Falcon ultra hard
1 Gruppenmitglied (unbekannt) sagt alle anderen sollen Ihn Heilen er macht den rest
Wir dachten Ohhh 1 Highskilled Player ?!?

Aber nein ein Cheater whit Rapitfire and Aimbot 5 wellen in ein paar minuten

Fazit: Den Cheatern ist es mittlerweile S H I T egal ob sie gefilmt, Fotografiert werden.

So weit ist das Game mittlerweile !

Lösung:
1 Instanz bei allen erwischten Cheater 72 stunden Ban den account reseten level 0/0DZ alle Items löschen

2 Instanz Das Spiel nicht mehr ausführbar machen ( Perm Ban)

3 Instanz ein Kopfgeld für Melder von Cheatern aussetzen
(Ist der reportete Cheater beweiskräftig überführt ist das Kopfgeld auszubezahlen (Ingame währung))

Entschuldigung für mein schlechtes Deutsch

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________

Hello my ladies and gentlemen
You want solutions?
Then do not post here in Ubi Forum your frustration
The here are just people who have the money already spent!

Postet it on Facebook, Twitter, Whats app, Steam on your community and Warns of the game at the current state.

So your Meet the Ubisoft.

If the sales go back (which is not included in the planning by Ubisoft) If Ubisoft react.

At the moment the game is unplayable the no day goes by where I do not run at least 3 cheaters on the way

And hello initially I still diligently reportet
Only it's not my job Ubi to be police.

And when I read already that a cheater at the first time 3 days ban gets ..... hello!

Yesterday I had a situation: Falcon ultrahard
1 Group Member (unknown) says everyone else should cure him, he makes the rest
We Ohhh thought 1 High Killed Player?!?

But no one Cheater whit Rapitfire and Aimbot 5 waves in a few minutes

Conclusion: The cheaters, it is now S H I T regardless of whether they filmed, are photographed.

As far as the game is now!

Solution:
1 instance all caught cheaters 72 hours Ban the account reseten level 0 / 0DZ delete all items

2 Instance The game no longer make it executable (Perm Ban)

suspend 3 instance a bounty for detectors cheaters
(Is the reportete Cheater transferred probative value is to pay out the bounty (game currency))

Sorry for my bad English
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An den Support:
Achso zu dem Cheater wenn der Support interesse daran hat bitte bei mir melden Screens von der Gruppe und dem Cheater sind vorhanden
Zeugen gibt es 3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the support
Oh to the cheaters when the support interest it has, please contact me screens of the group and the cheaters are present
Witnesses there 3

Ironeyes-
05-11-2016, 09:12 PM
Very shoddy coding, no anti-cheat system, no in-game Gm support, chat overrun by spammers, blatant cheating including players openly LFG for gliching missions. I could go on but there is so much wrong with Ubigames, I could write a book about it.