PDA

View Full Version : XBox Problem at 33%

XyZspineZyX
12-14-2003, 05:01 AM
Since no one seems to be checking any of the older posts, I'll post this AGAIN. And again and again, if necessary.

XBox Problem
Author: maxbm
Date: 12/05/03 09:40PM

I got up to the Bath part of the game (33%) and saved it. When i load the game up, no matter what I do, after a few seconds it gives me the 'Game Over' screen. How do I fix this problem?

RE: XBox Problem Reply
User Options: Edit Message
Author: SolarStrife
Date: 12/14/03 03:59AM

Yeah. This is the exact same problem that I'm having. NOTHING is going on, no enemies anywhere, but it goes straight to a game over screen after the same ammount of time, no matter what. I really hope this problem will be fixed or even addressed by SOMEONE that has any answers.

XyZspineZyX
12-14-2003, 05:01 AM
Since no one seems to be checking any of the older posts, I'll post this AGAIN. And again and again, if necessary.

XBox Problem
Author: maxbm
Date: 12/05/03 09:40PM

I got up to the Bath part of the game (33%) and saved it. When i load the game up, no matter what I do, after a few seconds it gives me the 'Game Over' screen. How do I fix this problem?

RE: XBox Problem Reply
User Options: Edit Message
Author: SolarStrife
Date: 12/14/03 03:59AM

Yeah. This is the exact same problem that I'm having. NOTHING is going on, no enemies anywhere, but it goes straight to a game over screen after the same ammount of time, no matter what. I really hope this problem will be fixed or even addressed by SOMEONE that has any answers.

XyZspineZyX
12-24-2003, 03:09 AM
SolarStrife wrote:
- Since no one seems to be checking any of the older
- posts, I'll post this AGAIN. And again and again,
- if necessary.
-
-
- XBox Problem
-
- Author: maxbm
-
- Date: 12/05/03 09:40PM
-
-
- I got up to the Bath part of the game (33%) and
- saved it. When i load the game up, no matter what I
- do, after a few seconds it gives me the 'Game Over'
- screen. How do I fix this problem?
-
-
-
-
- RE: XBox Problem Reply
-
- User Options: Edit Message
- Author: SolarStrife
-
- Date: 12/14/03 03:59AM
-
- Yeah. This is the exact same problem that I'm
- having. NOTHING is going on, no enemies anywhere,
- but it goes straight to a game over screen after the
- same ammount of time, no matter what. I really hope
- this problem will be fixed or even addressed by
- SOMEONE that has any answers.
-
-
-
-
-
-

well sux for u xbox users, xbox is not like PC where u can tweak the software or download new patches u just have to deal with it. sorry guys, everybody is having problem with it ;PC,ps2,xbox........

XyZspineZyX
12-26-2003, 12:27 PM
Well, THAT was helpful, evi1d33d. Thanks for the assistance.

I've encountered the same problem with my Xbox copy too, and at the same exact place. I've read a more recent, similar post mentioning the problem on the PS2 (again, at 33%), and so far the only solution that's been posted is to retry the game from an earlier save (or start from the beginning), which really doesn't solve the problem.

I realize that it's not kosher for game companies to publish "patches" for console games (they'd rather call them "updates" http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif, but is there any possible way that this issue could be addressed anyway? Xbox Live update, possibly? This problem sucks and makes this game look like a beta version.

Whelp, here's to wishful thinking...