PDA

View Full Version : [Changelog] April 15, 2016 Maintenance

Pages : [1] 2

Ubi_Yannick
04-15-2016, 09:00 PM
Here is the list of changes that will be implemented with the hotfix on April 15:
Falcon Lost

Fixed an exploit where players could attack the APC without triggering new waves of NPC
Fixed a bug where the Weekly Reward for Falcon Lost was not granted correctly
Fixed the rewards for Falcon Lost incursion not being received if the group leader had previously completed the mission

Dark Zone

Fixed a loophole where players could enter a lower gear score bracket in the Dark Zone

Missing characters

Fixed a bug on Xbox One where players could no longer see their characters. Please note that in order to fix this issue, we restored the account data of the affected players to that of April 12, 12pm CEST | 6am EDT | 3am PDT

NOTE: Unfortunately, if you already completed the Incursion prior to this hotfix and didn't get a reward due to the bug, you will still not be able to get it after the hotfix this week. This is because you are already counted as having completed the Incursion for the week.

Plasquar
04-15-2016, 09:05 PM
Fixed an exploit where players could attack the APC without triggering new waves of NPC

+1.
Thank you.

DRx BURGESSx
Estimated downtime?

FatyMcButrpants
my man, thank you!

I will assume my twitter rantings on all division tweets finally worked.

KOTEXGODOFBLOOD
so when are you going to rollback exploiters who got better gear in two hours than legit players did in two weeks?

MagicXBL
04-15-2016, 09:06 PM
Here is the list of changes that will be implemented with the hotfix on April 15:
Falcon Lost

Missing characters

Fixed a bug on Xbox One where players could no longer see their characters. Please note that in order to fix this issue, we restored the account data of the affected players to that of April 12, 12pm CEST | 6am EDT | 3am PDT

Thank you guys so much for the prompt developer response! :) Hope that those exploiters/cheaters also get the just punishment they deserve for trying to ruin the experience of legitimate players.

dunkanlord
04-15-2016, 09:08 PM
what about crafting weapon mods lvl 31 costs to make lvl 8 weapon parts not 4 what is real number

AwfulCitizen
04-15-2016, 09:09 PM
Thank you guys so much for the prompt developer response! :) Hope that those exploiters/cheaters also get the just punishment they deserve for trying to ruin the experience of legitimate players.

Like those CHEATERS in the Darkzone stealing us our entertainment in shooting mans by shooting themselves.

Dirtylobstar
How about fixing ONE IS NONE??? I find it game breaking to not be able to fire my gun for 10-30 sec!

Flash-Sentry
Any news on if the exploiters will get rolledback as well? *crossesfingers*

Hotel.Delta

They can't, unless they change their ToS. In blizzard's ToS it clearly says you are not allowed to do any glitches or exploits yet there is none of that in the ubisoft and The division ToS. The incursion glitch wasn't ruining the experience of legit players.

EDIT: On top of that the gear will be useless next month when the next incursion will be released.

Sourbear51
04-15-2016, 09:10 PM
my man, thank you!

I will assume my twitter rantings on all division tweets finally worked.

Same here. "have you completed the incursion yet?"

Nope, haven't been able to. No character to do it.

Mizalie
Are there any plans to give the missing weekly rewards to those who didn't get them? Me and two friends (JeanneRan and PunctualJinx) did not get ours upon our first clear and it's a tad annoying especially since people have oh so graciously busted your game open and got tons as is.

Creu.
Do somthing with cheater game is uplayable

ItzMePanda
04-15-2016, 09:11 PM
I already posted this on reddit as well!

And again game is ****ed up already, players have alrdy all sets on 240 and just 1 shot everything in DZ. Other players that never used that glitches like me still sit on ~ 200 gear. The next " weeks " until new " dungeon " DZ will be unplayable.

Same thing goes with the hackers, i played DZ today with 3 friends for like 4-5 hours, we changed servers lik 10 times and found at least 2-3 hackers on every single server.

No fun to play against hackers / over geared " glitch " players.

Why Massive / Ubisoft never makes an official statement about hacker / glitching players? Why arent they baning any hackers? Why they dont remove glitched gear? It destroys the whole gameplay!?!

U let players pay for this game with a lot of money " season pass for example ", and still so many bugs / hackers make this game rly unplayable right now, most of them the glitchers ofc.

Why dont u just reset all players that have 214+ item level back to tuesday?!

It would be just fair for everbody!

Sorry for my bad englisch but im from germany and im rly angry about all that ****!

Pls comment this @Ubisoft @Massive!

FOXY_BEARD
04-15-2016, 09:11 PM
thanks for all the player who lost their charactere and for the one who are against the cheating.
any update about the problem where you cant join the incursion party and just being reboot at the start.

Continue the good work

l.a.r.t
04-15-2016, 09:12 PM
Falcon Lost

So people exploiting get to keep their stuff and legit players are once again left holding the bag? If so, please do not fix this and give all players the opportunity to use this farming method.

slopat
No details about lenght of shutdown. Does this mean you just need to update and reconnect, or will the shutdown last for a while?

Dark-Wedge
Are there any plans to give the missing weekly rewards to those who didn't get them? Me and two friends (JeanneRan and PunctualJinx) did not get ours upon our first clear and it's a tad annoying especially since people have oh so graciously busted your game open and got tons as is.

+1 this!

iben301
04-15-2016, 09:14 PM
Thanks!

Klematic
so when are you going to rollback exploiters who got better gear in two hours than legit players did in two weeks?

Preach,, I am glad they are fixing, but they need to do a gear rollback or character reset for those who were exploiting.

xMiiSTY
Server Maintenance thread: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1434011-Server-Maintenance-Friday-April-15

slopat
How about fixing ONE IS NONE??? I find it game breaking to not be able to fire my gun for 10-30 sec!

Is one and none casuing that? It's a pita. Switch guns and back to fix it, but it always seems to happen at the worst possible moment.

MiConYey
Falcon Lost

Well, the damage is already done to the game. Those exploits got abused for days now (I couldn't even find a match making game where at least one of the randoms would be willing to play normally)...

So what do you do to the broken game economy in terms of extremely good loot on so many characters.
I didn't massively abused the exploit and now cannot play DZ because I get one shot every 5 mins...
I might not find a group for incursions because everyone will be looking for GS200+

If you do not ban or rollback the players which used those exploits 24/7, the game is pretty much dead until the next patch.

ExStaz_
04-15-2016, 09:15 PM
Thanks Look @ this channel please. People are all ready stuffed. Behind a bad way.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUsDr2K1mhP3VdBiyKrokJQ

RCblackbelt24
04-15-2016, 09:16 PM
Same here. "have you completed the incursion yet?"

Nope, haven't been able to. No character to do it. I was trolling their twitter as well.... I think we were justified! I am sure the broom will come out to sweep this under the rug like it never happened....

iben301
The alt 4 glitch? So you get reward when you already done it?

Hecki-
Tack ska du ha! =)

Hotel.Delta
04-15-2016, 09:17 PM
How the hell not ? Try to compete against guys with 240 gear score they glitched theyr way to get these gear, you are talking nonsense, ofc they are ruining the experience of legit players.

Compete in what? Did I miss some sort of arena release with a leaderboard? Are you playing for your own entertainment or for their entertainment? If there was some sort of leaderboard then yeah or if the glitches were crashing the servers for others then yes they're ruining the experience.

Dirtylobstar
04-15-2016, 09:17 PM
That means they hate us. I cannot see any other reason then killing it a Friday night.

RCblackbelt24
04-15-2016, 09:18 PM
The cheaters and exploiters always ruin the game for the legit players. I never even think of looking for exploits. It not only ruins the game for yourself but everyone else.

Punchpartie
Awesome. Now can we fix the falling through floor glitch, hackers, and mission glitches where certain parts don't activate correctly so you cannot progress any further

DrollerToast
Alright. I am 100% sure, that it will pop up a new glitch in the Falcon Lost incursion.

Let me ask. What is so hard about fixing the wallbreach glitch? Yes, I understand that The Division is an online game, but look at Destiny. That is an online game but it's less bugs.
I really do enjoy Division, it is way much better than Destiny, but please. Fix the bugs!!
It will pop up a glitch that will destroy the APC in Falcon Lost without triggering the waves. Maybe instantly killing it.
PLEASE FIX THOSE BUUUUUGS!!!!!!!!!

Mediaventures
So it didn't take them a whole week to actually implement a fix, which I guess is good.
But they could have disabled Falcon Lost as soon as they were aware of the exploit tbh.
I think everyone could have accepted a delay of the release of Incrusions till the weekend.

Wesuvius_
04-15-2016, 09:19 PM
[QUOTE=Ubi_Yannick;11607892]Here is the list of changes that will be implemented with the hotfix on April 15:
Falcon Lost

Are we going to recieve the weekly rewards upon login? Or are our missing weekly rewards lost forever now? I completed it for the first time today only to recieve no weekly rewards :(

CovOps
04-15-2016, 09:20 PM
estimated downtime? Need to hit 75 before CYCLE!! OMG Ive grinded from 68 today and im at 74 and 80%

necrofobic
so um how about a banwave now ?

SingIemom
[QUOTE=Ubi_Yannick;11607892]Here is the list of changes that will be implemented with the hotfix on April 15:
Falcon Lost

Are we going to recieve the weekly rewards upon login? Or are our missing weekly rewards lost forever now? I completed it for the first time today only to recieve no weekly rewards :(

lost forever? its just one week

Nerzboz
04-15-2016, 09:21 PM
so late gg new 1.1 ruined - just waste of time carrying on this game - pvp so trash atm

Simple_Figment
04-15-2016, 09:21 PM
Do somthing with cheater game is uplayable

Ok I get it, your debug department isn't enough to write to home about, so you keep inadvertently having exploitable bugs in your missions. That's fine, you expect that from a newer game, in MMO format [Somewhat], by a company who's never had to continually maintenance this type of game before. My problem isn't that you have bugs, it's that your way of fixing them ONLY penalizes the legit players.

Russian consulate essentially gave people unlimited drops, you let it happen for quite some time then patched it and did nothing else. This meant that all the exploiters benefited greatly, while you simultaneously took away dailies that were only needed by the legit players, to slow down everyone's gear progress.

Now you let a falcon mission glitch go for a week, just enough time for yet again all the exploiters to benefit greatly while legit players yet again fall into the tier 2 ranks because of your mishandling. Ok, your devs threatened people for exploiting, even going as far as to call them bannable offenses. The problem is, no one has been banned. Turns out if you issue empty threats on an online game with no repercussions, kids will continue to use cheats.

Frankly I could care less about the over geared people in PvE. The problem is I want to enjoy the dark zone, but come across people who have exploited so much that even at 187 GS I do little to no damage to them.

So far, all you have done is rewarded people who want to exploit, and punished legit players for refusing to. You want to start banning people for it, fine, but ACTUALLY DO IT.

I'm tired of exploiters talking about their highly geared characters as if it took skill to get them to that point, and even ones who blame YOU for concocting a situation in which their lack of self-control drives their actions. Please, just do something. Anything. Before this becomes another WarZ that everyone quits because the devs refuse to do anything of consequence.

holly-mai_9
04-15-2016, 09:24 PM

And again game is ****ed up already, players have alrdy all sets on 240 and just 1 shot everything in DZ. Other players that never used that glitches like me still sit on ~ 200 gear. The next " weeks " until new " dungeon " DZ will be unplayable.

Same thing goes with the hackers, i played DZ today with 3 friends for like 4-5 hours, we changed servers lik 10 times and found at least 2-3 hackers on every single server.

Why Massive / Ubisoft never makes an official statement about hacker / glitching players? Why arent they baning any hackers? Why they dont remove glitched gear? It destroys the whole gameplay!?!

U let players pay for this game with a lot of money " season pass for example ", and still so many bugs / hackers make this game rly unplayable right now, most of them the glitchers ofc.

Sorry for my bad englisch but im from germany and im rly angry about all that ****!

You can't reset all players that have 214+ players back to Tuesday. I BOUGHT with my hard earned DZ funds my blueprints and gloves legitimately.

leombx
04-15-2016, 09:24 PM
Thank you guys!

CVxKam
04-15-2016, 09:25 PM
Why not just get rid of the weekly lockouts in general? What the hell do they achieve? People already have full sets of 240 gear score items and now it's gonna take the legit players months, possibly years to catch up, we're forever going to be playing catch-up and we all know exactly what's going to happen. We're going to get GS 240 items that are completely useless week after week. Even better, allow us to reroll more than one stat on gear set items and allow us to trade unwanted set items to an NPC for tokens that we can get GS 240 items with. I don't know why you thought the weekly reward deal was a good idea, no-one liked it in Destiny and no-one likes it in The Division.

Hypn0sys
I would like to see a banwave for people who are running around the dz 1shotting me while i have my survivor link up with 70k health and 65% dr....

is it that hard to put in an anticheat program that immediately disconnects players who are using some sort of program to change the normal state of the game?....or make everything server-side....

Wesuvius_
[QUOTE=FB_Wesuvius;11608043]

lost forever? its just one week

Well it'd be nice to get them, atm I get the feeling they're just going to dissapear into the ether. Its not imperative of course and the fix takes priority but if possible i'd like to get the stuff after I spent and hour and a half in the incursion completing it.

ValkyrieEdge
04-15-2016, 09:26 PM
Alright. I am 100% sure, that it will pop up a new glitch in the Falcon Lost incursion.

Let me ask. What is so hard about fixing the wallbreach glitch? Yes, I understand that The Division is an online game, but look at Destiny. That is an online game but it's less bugs.
I really do enjoy Division, it is way much better than Destiny, but please. Fix the bugs!!
It will pop up a glitch that will destroy the APC in Falcon Lost without triggering the waves. Maybe instantly killing it.
PLEASE FIX THOSE BUUUUUGS!!!!!!!!!

you do know the track record it is with bungie in fixing bugs themselves right? At one point it took then a month to even fix some of them hell some from the very start of the game still in i bet

R3VD4WG MB

Probably the same time they roll back your character for farming bullet king. :cool:

Ir0nicx
So, exploiters will didn't get rolledback. That's mean free 1.1 patch it's not a patch cause this glitch. It's a trash.

If some sort of this exploits would be in 1.2 free patch i think i quit this game, thats not funny at all.

Harleyquinn42c
Will you ever get around to fixing the glitched crafting materials where several locations that show materials actually have none or like the fabric box that is glitched and can't be opened? You increased crafting cost and reduced availability of materials yet leave certain areas devoid of the materials they should have, at least remove the map locations if you don't intend to fix them. Grinding for materials sucks especially if you have limited time available to get on the game.

Hotel.Delta
04-15-2016, 09:28 PM
So, exploiters will didn't get rolledback. That's mean free 1.1 patch it's not a patch cause this glitch. It's a trash.

If some sort of this exploits would be in 1.2 free patch i think i quit this game, thats not funny at all.

https://legal.ubi.com/termsofuse/en-CA
https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/terms-of-service.html now hit ctrl + F and find where it says we can't glitch and/or exploit. I can only find about hacking and botting. Even nothing about cheating LOL

http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company/legal/eula Now hit Ctrl + F type exploit and it's the first thing that pops up.

It's just really sad how bad massive is.

sgtmajfoley
04-15-2016, 09:28 PM
pls guys stop crying. I love when someone talking how glitches and stuff ruining their game when they cant complete hard daily mission by their own. and they will never meet that exploiters... when I play this game, I dont care about other players, they cant affect my game... even in Dark Zone if you are full group of stable players they can have 300+ GS you can faceroll them easily.

What I heard one challenging exploit run is for 50-70 minutes. Good group can do it without exploit too and maybe little faster. But normal run is more funny and not boring as hell.

Also someone said he cant find players to matchmake with them. We did Hard incursion in 3, with only few deaths.

Thats all agents.

Ir0nicx
04-15-2016, 09:30 PM
You guys don't understand. I don't care about BANS or some other ****. This game full of bugs, in every patch. First King, then Lex bag, now Falcon. Too much bugs

Mediaventures
04-15-2016, 09:31 PM
estimated downtime? Need to hit 75 before CYCLE!! OMG Ive grinded from 68 today and im at 74 and 80%

I'm in a similar position.

If the down time is more than an hour, they should replace the blueprints next week.
Not this week. Pretty depressing if they did replace it this week though.
If there weren't any downtime, I would have made it

ItzMePanda
You can't reset all players that have 214+ players back to Tuesday. I BOUGHT with my hard earned DZ funds my blueprints and gloves legitimately.

Sure u can lol, bec 1-2 single items u got on item level 214 dont gives u a item level of 214+ in total, i have some 214 items as well, and im still on 204 item gear in total.

Im talking about players having alrdy like 5-10 items from challenge mode.

CassiousCloud
Any estimate on how long it's gonna be down?

strang3 daze
04-15-2016, 09:32 PM

Yeah, except there will be no punishment for them and instead I will fall even further behind the cheaters as punishment for having a normal job. So far every 'fix' they have come out with has done nothing but make it impossible for me to EVER catch up. Guess I better just get with the times and wait for the newest exploit to hopefully come out on a weekend. Exploit or Die.

LumiLuLumi

Agents,

The servers will shut down for maintenance on Friday, April 15 at 10:45 PM CEST / 04:45 PM EDT / 1:45 PM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 30 minutes on PC and PlayStation 4 and 45 minutes on Xbox One.

Dryzzden
Preach,, I am glad they are fixing, but they need to do a gear rollback or character reset for those who were exploiting.

There not going to roll back individual players that would take years, if they roll back anything it will be the whole server and then you will be crying even more so just deal with it smfh

Capn Spoilers
04-15-2016, 09:33 PM
Wonder if this means that a fix for the characters not showing in the BoO is incomming soon

CassiousCloud
04-15-2016, 09:34 PM
Agents,

The servers will shut down for maintenance on Friday, April 15 at 10:45 PM CEST / 04:45 PM EDT / 1:45 PM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 30 minutes on PC and PlayStation 4 and 45 minutes on Xbox One.
Thank you :cool:

llllRedHood
04-15-2016, 09:35 PM
How the hell not ? Try to compete against guys with 240 gear score they glitched theyr way to get these gear, you are talking nonsense, ofc they are ruining the experience of legit players.

Because for 20k DZ credits you can get a cheap skill power build and go get yourself some glitched gear. It's not the players fault for taking advantage of bad coding. If all the people *****ing about exploits and glitches used those exploits and glitches they would have 240 gear and they could shut the hell up already. The only person that you're hurting by refusing to "dirty your hands" so to say in an exploit is you. All I can say is ima have hella fun killing all the white knights in the DZ in the coming weeks :D

VR_tjmitchem
04-15-2016, 09:35 PM

Nice to see this fixed. I did Falcon Lost on hard and challenging for the first time today. I got two GS214 items out of it. That's it.

CAPGamesUK
04-15-2016, 09:36 PM

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1434011-Server-Maintenance-Friday-April-15

Synvul
04-15-2016, 09:37 PM
https://legal.ubi.com/termsofuse/en-CA
https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/terms-of-service.html now hit ctrl + F and find where it says we can't glitch and/or exploit. I can only find about hacking and botting. Even nothing about cheating LOL

http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company/legal/eula Now hit Ctrl + F type exploit and it's the first thing that pops up.

It's just really sad how bad massive is.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1406653-Code-of-Conduct states Exploitation of any new or known issues or bugs is forbidden and may result in account suspension or revocation.

Hun-Han
•Fixed an exploit where players could attack the APC without triggering new waves of NPC

Thx ..

FuriousMonk313
So people exploiting get to keep their stuff and legit players are once again left holding the bag? If so, please do not fix this and give all players the opportunity to use this farming method.

I agree... more than likely the people who took advantage will get ahead and stay ahead of everyone else who didn't use an exploit, and with no repercussion.

Nikalay_II
pls guys stop crying. I love when someone talking how glitches and stuff ruining their game when they cant complete hard daily mission by their own. and they will never meet that exploiters... when I play this game, I dont care about other players, they cant affect my game... even in Dark Zone if you are full group of stable players they can have 300+ GS you can faceroll them easily.

What I heard one challenging exploit run is for 50-70 minutes. Good group can do it without exploit too and maybe little faster. But normal run is more funny and not boring as hell.

Also someone said he cant find players to matchmake with them. We did Hard incursion in 3, with only few deaths.

Thats all agents.

If every effing group is looking for glitchers with at least 40k SP, then glitching is affecting my game experience because it seems that 99% of the players are not interested in playing the content properly. in other words: Due to not banning or rollbacking glitchers their mindset of how to play the game becomes the mainstream and players who are not interested in glitching are being left out.

like 70k dps, 40k health but 40k SP for incursions? **** it. ...

BOT_Coyote
04-15-2016, 09:39 PM
I hope you've managed to sneak aim assist toggle in there, or completely remove it for that matter.

briljin01
04-15-2016, 09:39 PM
Falcon Lost

Thanks for fixing it but for the most part the damage is already done...

Punksmurf2
04-15-2016, 09:40 PM

if you switch weapons and switch back it will fix the # of rounds and let you shout. Treat it like a jam fix for now.

Nvisiblenv
04-15-2016, 09:41 PM
estimated downtime?

edt/1:45pm

Simple_Figment
04-15-2016, 09:42 PM

Thats all agents.

Why is it whenever a video game has problems with exploits or balance, there's always some kid who just uses it as a podium to try to talk about how good of a player he is? Glitchers don't bother you? That's fine, but don't try to make a blanket statement that it doesn't affect anyone else. And you can't say the cheaters in the dark zone are fine just because if you find 3 other people who are over geared like you are, it's not impossible to kill them. That's just ridiculous.

Hotel.Delta
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1406653-Code-of-Conduct states Exploitation of any new or known issues or bugs is forbidden and may result in account suspension or revocation.

Good idea to put it in the forums instead of the eula

ItzMePanda
Ist just sad that nobody from Ubisoft / Massive takes a really statement about Rollback / Removing the glithced Stuff.

Its like 70% of the Division players are so far behind those glitch guys now.. that the game is totaly dead until the next patch comes.

and thats a fact.

Everyone telling something else is just one of thoose glichting kids that never learned anything in life to be honest.

Bad english? I dont care.

~Panda

Microwav3k1tten

And what about us who actually completed the mission legit, and got the 240 gear? we should also be punished and rerolled since its 214+ ??

ItzMePanda
04-15-2016, 09:44 PM
And what about us who actually completed the mission legit, and got the 240 gear? we should also be punished and rerolled since its 214+ ??

From the official site there is NO person who ever completed the challenge version of this dungeon LEGIT.

Post a Video of u doing it 100% legit and its ok.

But u wont so ... dont tell me

andayk
04-15-2016, 09:44 PM
That means they hate us. I cannot see any other reason then killing it a Friday night.
QFT! What the heck!? Do this on monday at 4am but not friday night when everyone with a job finally finds some time to play. Awful.

BigUrn
04-15-2016, 09:45 PM
With any online game now sadly (especially a mmo) people mostly the younger fellows, will find hacks or exploits or whatever you may call them its just the way it goes now. As for punishment for those who partake usually you shouldn't hold your breath particularly if its a well known overused exploit as so many people have done it its harder for them to actually weed out the legit players from the ones who took the easy route. As far keeping up with the Joneses lol as with any mmo there will be people who will basically live on this game so don't let that distract you just go at your own pace and do what you do

DasChief1
04-15-2016, 09:48 PM
Lol.

Microwav3k1tten
04-15-2016, 09:50 PM
From the official site there is NO person who ever completed the challenge version of this dungeon LEGIT.

Post a Video of u doing it 100% legit and its ok.

But u wont so ... dont tell me

I dont need to post a vid, I know ive done it :), Besides there are plenty of videos on youtube showing ppl doing it LEGIT

The Contact
04-15-2016, 09:50 PM
Yeah but when are you going to fix the stuttering in the dz for xbox one players on comcast on the east coast?

Simple_Figment
04-15-2016, 09:52 PM
It's not the players fault for taking advantage of bad coding.

I love this bernie sanders want of free stuff that the pseudo-highbrow exploiters give. "It's not our fault that you are currently creating content for a game that will require bug fixes at some point. It's not our fault that you've concocted a system in which my lack of legitimate skill can be made up with exploitation of higher gear. It's not my fault that you've created a system in which my lack of self-control drives me to utilize all these inadvertent bugs."

Like dude, have just a tad bit of responsibility for your actions. I get it's the internet and all, but games will never get better if a large chunk of the audience doesn't want a game based on skill, but just wants the stats to feel like a superior player than others. It's like someone someone who steals a painting and blames the museum for having it on display. Then he takes the painting and tries to say he's a better art collector than everyone else because he has what they don't.

Or someone who shoots someone else with a gun, but blames the person who left the gun within their reach. It's childish, and it's irrational.

Get over yourselves.

ChoGGi_
04-15-2016, 09:56 PM
Well wasn't rocket jumping a glitch?

I'd much prefer if they fixed the bug where if you're holding aim and don't press first aid fast enough twice; then it gets stuck in aiming mode until you press aim again (got me killed a few times)

MainSkill
04-15-2016, 09:57 PM
How should they do a rollback only for exploiters? How do they which players used it? If they do a rollback they need to do it for all players even the one that didnt used it or just were playing the game rly it annoys me reading about only rollback exploiters they cant do that

Emperor Carrion
04-15-2016, 10:00 PM
Yeah, I'm got TWO shotted in DarkZone, with 95k health, 180k dps, and 65%capped armor. Not even sure how that's possible, but there are a bunch of player on xbox one going rogue with full sets, and it's laughable how they can even accomplish two shotting. Happened twice the same day, with the same people.

Kahdir
Yeah but when are you going to fix the stuttering in the dz for xbox one players on comcast on the east coast?

Switch to Verizon FiOS :)

MikwinN
Just put another division in for higher level players again, problem solved, let the glitchers fight each other.

Fansky1337
04-15-2016, 10:02 PM
Tom Clancy's The Division - Exploit or get left behind ...

PanteeDropper
04-15-2016, 10:04 PM
Well the official sire is wrong. Just go to youtube, and you will see vids from peeps that have beat it ON challenging .

Dr4v0s

So do you have plans for all the exploiters who used this glitch to get all that gear, and now have it to go roam around the DZ with and ruin the days of those people who are playing the game the right way?

MikwinN
Tom Clancy's The Division - Exploit or get left behind ...

Tbh theres no excuse really, anyone can beat hard and get a set.

Darkpriestxx
04-15-2016, 10:05 PM
Falcon Lost

Missing characters

APC tango down. Code black.

Synvul
04-15-2016, 10:05 PM
People are already equipping a sidearm that is not level 30 to drop their bracket. I would not be surprised that a purple secondary and sidearm that is not 30 will lower gear score and just go murder the lower bracket.

IrokGaming
04-15-2016, 10:06 PM
Falcon Lost

Missing characters

Are you also fixing the problem with the hackers in the DZ, Becouse atm its not even playeble.. its so boring with all theese hackers.. and they dosent even try to hide ta hacks.. its teleporting, aimbot.. u name it.. its so so unplayble with thees damn hackers..

TtargetPractice
04-15-2016, 10:06 PM
I love this bernie sanders want of free stuff that the pseudo-highbrow exploiters give. "It's not our fault that you are currently creating content for a game that will require bug fixes at some point. It's not our fault that you've concocted a system in which my lack of legitimate skill can be made up with exploitation of higher gear. It's not my fault that you've created a system in which my lack of self-control drives me to utilize all these inadvertent bugs."

Like dude, have just a tad bit of responsibility for your actions. I get it's the internet and all, but games will never get better if a large chunk of the audience doesn't want a game based on skill, but just wants the stats to feel like a superior player than others. It's like someone someone who steals a painting and blames the museum for having it on display. Then he takes the painting and tries to say he's a better art collector than everyone else because he has what they don't.

Or someone who shoots someone else with a gun, but blames the person who left the gun within their reach. It's childish, and it's irrational.

Get over yourselves.

Here, here!! Everyone needs to read this and recognize. You glitched the incursion because you're not good enough to do it legitimately. That's right. YOU AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH. It's not that big of a problem though, you can get good fairly easily if you stop using short cuts and instead push yourself to improve. I blame society. By trying to make life easy for people, you make them weak and stupid in the process. Natural selection, I never knew you, but I wish you were still a thing.

NeilSBUK
04-15-2016, 10:07 PM
I'm just sad that I was too busy working to do the exploit and get some gear. It's going to take forever to find a good team and do it legit.

DingoRE75
04-15-2016, 10:07 PM
close any door for non cheaters to get an adventage in gameplay. maybe you should solve the cheater problem on PC first?

simple gus - player they donīt die from time to time are cheaters - ban them!

x--Warlord-x
04-15-2016, 10:08 PM
Was your experience ruined by exploiters? Maybe in the DZ? pls share your story.

Finblade250
04-15-2016, 10:09 PM
For all you cry babies that are praying for them to re-roll back for the exploits on the lost Falcon mission suck it up... because about 75% of the people that play this game was running it...... so ya if they did that they would lose a lot of people.... I am sorry that you were to good to do the glitch but lets think about this lose 75% of there players because of there mess up or just let it be and fix the glitch.

x--Warlord-x
04-15-2016, 10:10 PM

Was your experience ruined by exploiters? Maybe in the DZ? pls share your story.

Jotsky_thediv
04-15-2016, 10:11 PM
Well I am happy that this is being fix before it got too out of hands, im getting melted in the dark zone even as a tank because of people having full 214 sets.

Good job ubi.

Bigjoe2752
04-15-2016, 10:12 PM
Ubi are you going to cater to the cry babies who complain why there not good in the first place. Asking if your going to roll back exploiters and cheaters? Because we all know these guys are bad at this game and they just want everyone to play at there sorry level of playing this game. Unfortunately I'm salty for not getting into the exploit to get some of that good gear. It's not that I'm not a good player. It's just a lil to grindy since the update to farm items. 15 crafting materials instead of 5 WOW. I mean I'm not complaining I love they game so I have to adjust and get better.

Busstavo
04-15-2016, 10:13 PM

You know they could of tested the incursion correctly and had no glitches. Mobile cover glitch has been around for a long time. Remove the skill all together should of been the first response. The data probably shows that no one really uses it especially since smart cover does th same thing and is a large aoe

xBabybelx
04-15-2016, 10:14 PM
Here, here!! Everyone needs to read this and recognize. You glitched the incursion because you're not good enough to do it legitimately. That's right. YOU AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH. It's not that big of a problem though, you can get good fairly easily if you stop using short cuts and instead push yourself to improve. I blame society. By trying to make life easy for people, you make them weak and stupid in the process. Natural selection, I never knew you, but I wish you were still a thing.

http://img15.deviantart.net/212f/i/2012/313/b/a/join_the_dark_side__by_you95100-d4w938w.jpg

This and for everyone you won't regret it ;)

TtargetPractice
04-15-2016, 10:15 PM
For all you cry babies that are praying for them to re-roll back for the exploits on the lost Falcon mission suck it up... because about 75% of the people that play this game was running it...... so ya if they did that they would lose a lot of people.... I am sorry that you were to good to do the glitch but lets think about this lose 75% of there players because of there mess up or just let it be and fix the glitch.

Forcing the 75% who utilize glitches to quit would leave the game with a 100% increase in player quality. They've already got the money from that 75% so, honestly, it doesn't matter if you quit.

By they way, too and to aren't the same thing.

AOD_DownSouth05
04-15-2016, 10:15 PM
Inventory is still broken. Weapon and armor mods can't be moved to the stash

Weapons still suddenly can't be reloaded. Since you love to force feed us with PvP, please tell me how much fun it is to be in a pvp battle and your weapon suddenly won't reload?

Why is it you can fix balance issues and other issues with incursions but can't seem to fix bugs that affect far more players than those playing Incursions?

Bigjoe2752
04-15-2016, 10:16 PM
Ubi are you going to cater to the cry babies who complain why there not good in the first place. Asking if your going to roll back exploiters and cheaters? Because we all know these guys are bad at this game and they just want everyone to play at there sorry level of playing this game. Unfortunately I'm salty for not getting into the exploit to get some of that good gear. It's not that I'm not a good player. It's just a lil to grindy since the update to farm items. 15 crafting materials instead of 5 WOW. I mean I'm not complaining I love this game so I'll have to adjust and get better.

Simple_Figment
04-15-2016, 10:17 PM

No need to get emotional that the legit players are calling out exploiters for their lack of skill *shrug*. And is your defense really... "Well... EVERYONE DOES IT " ? I'm not even going to get started on that one. As if riots are all ok because 'everyone else is doing it'. Frankly though, I'd have 0 problem with 75% of the people [Which I'm sure is quite an inflated number] get banned. It'll be just like WarZ, you cheated, you get banned, you have the opportunity to buy it again and try not to get banned. I'm willing to make it a tad harder to find groups for group-oriented missions, if it means all the exploiting kiddies are held accountable for their actions. I like to think that's not an unheard of concept, but people like you make me doubt.

You want to exploit? Fine. You wanna to lie to yourself about it? Fine. Don't try to convince everyone else though that you somehow have justification for choosing to exploit. Then you just come off as silly.

megaflux1
04-15-2016, 10:18 PM
You know they could of tested the incursion correctly and had no glitches. Mobile cover glitch has been around for a long time. Remove the skill all together should of been the first response. The data probably shows that no one really uses it especially since smart cover does th same thing and is a large aoe

cant throw smart cover at the apc and detonate it 3 times for damage... but i digress. the fact IS that if they even did a half assed job of testing these problems wouldnt exist.

draghkar
04-15-2016, 10:20 PM
Well done!
I second, third and fourth the fact we need to rollback the exploiters. Massive/Ubi is obviously pushing the game into the DarkZone but this is going to tip the scale so dramatically that folks will down right stop playing.
Please make an announcement about rolling back the exploiters.
Thanks
draghkar

Harleyquinn42c

I avoid the DZ, I don't have a team to go in with me andwhen you start having lvl 75's trolling DZ01/02 killing lvl 0/35's who are not even carrying loot then whats the point of the DZ. Trying to kill NPC's to lvl up and having your level drop because people feel the need to troll is ridiculus, then stack on the people cheesing incursions to get the gearsets who then troll too because they can't be bothered to lvl up by killing NPC's and would rather troll ppl.

I really wish weekly assignment didn't try to force the DZ on ppl.

It's hard enough to get a reliable team to hit the challenges let alone rank up in the DZ, it really grinds my gears

Simple_Figment
Ubi are you going to cater to the cry babies who complain why there not good in the first place. Asking if your going to roll back exploiters and cheaters? Because we all know these guys are bad at this game and they just want everyone to play at there sorry level of playing this game. Unfortunately I'm salty for not getting into the exploit to get some of that good gear. It's not that I'm not a good player. It's just a lil to grindy since the update to farm items. 15 crafting materials instead of 5 WOW. I mean I'm not complaining I love this game so I'll have to adjust and get better.

LOL Like, i assume there's a hint of sarcasm in this paragraph, but it's so... terribly written I honestly have no clue if in the end you're FOR or AGAINST the rollback. It's like you start off with the sarcasm then end with a random l point about crafting? Please leave space in the forum for people who actually have something to say, maybe.

MagicXBL
04-15-2016, 10:21 PM

It's absolutely true that the developers should have quality QA on their own games (and Massive are no exception to the rule), *BUT* that is certainly not a valid excuse for any kind of game exploitation or cheating in the manner that has been taking place over the last few days.

Exploiters and cheaters are nothing but losers who try to overcompensate for their lack of legitimate skill, period.

megaflux1
No need to get emotional that the legit players are calling out exploiters for their lack of skill *shrug*. And is your defense really... "Well... EVERYONE DOES IT " ? I'm not even going to get started on that one. As if riots are all ok because 'everyone else is doing it'. Frankly though, I'd have 0 problem with 75% of the people [Which I'm sure is quite an inflated number] get banned. It'll be just like WarZ, you cheated, you get banned, you have the opportunity to buy it again and try not to get banned. I'm willing to make it a tad harder to find groups for group-oriented missions, if it means all the exploiting kiddies are held accountable for their actions. I like to think that's not an unheard of concept, but people like you make me doubt.

You want to exploit? Fine. You wanna to lie to yourself about it? Fine. Don't try to convince everyone else though that you somehow have justification for choosing to exploit. Then you just come off as silly.

i dont think its inflated at all honestly.. OF the players still playing the game (and not darksouls 3 or destiny) i would say about 75% of the orange dots on my map were in that area as well (the rest may well have been in safe-houses)

jjharris1996
but all we get for missing time is sorry im loosing at least 400 credits from the roll back and some pretty decent gear and all the down time

PythonE16
04-15-2016, 10:22 PM
Falcon Lost

Missing characters

Add GMT to server down time list
make high end less frequent pick up, they are loosing their worth
be able to trade in un wanted material pheonix credits
role back exploiting player builds from high end gear to spealist as punishment with drastically reduced states
bring in a branching story choice to allow you to decide if you will go along with keener after the unknown signal echo
more base of operations upgrades as we end up with excess points for each wing
scaffolding is destructable is both in and out of the dark zone and will cause you or other plays damage with caught under it.
be able to see your group members inside the base of operations
stop letting feye lau from being so bone idle lol and show her actually recovering
allow the weather system to change with the seasons not keeping the game season locked so it suggests that the situation is happening over a larger period of time
larger choice of character design options at the start of the game
allow the apparel to have some benifits to the character build not just vanity apperance
extend the dark zone into central park
explosives deal damage to the environment changing up where you can and can not take cover evolving the battle field in and out of the dark zone espessially in daily missions

Finblade250
04-15-2016, 10:24 PM

This is why you would never run a company.... Lets face it they pushed the game out there without testing it out right... So what you are saying if it was your company that even that you dropped the ball on testing your game that you would punish people for your **** up..... lets face it people it all comes down to money

draghkar
04-15-2016, 10:25 PM
Hey Penny, just hit F, they will move even though its not highlighted.

Cpt.H4rl0ck
04-15-2016, 10:27 PM
Well done!
..Please make an announcement about rolling back the exploiters...
draghkar

Totally agree with that!
Itīs not about crying that other players have a better gear – it’s a fu**ing moral thing. Ubisoft need to discipline this sort of people.

HiTechHic
04-15-2016, 10:28 PM
The problem is that they don't want anyone to know what the content is befor they release it. If they would PTR their new content would fix a lot of this.

TenaciousOldGuy
04-15-2016, 10:28 PM
Awesome. Now can we fix the falling through floor glitch, hackers, and mission glitches where certain parts don't activate correctly so you cannot progress any further

Yeah, that falling through the floor bit is pretty annoying....

Simple_Figment
04-15-2016, 10:29 PM
This is why you would never run a company.... Lets face it they pushed the game out there without testing it out right... So what you are saying if it was your company that even that you dropped the ball on testing your game that you would punish people for your **** up..... lets face it people it all comes down to money

That is a very polarized view of what my point was. First of all, as much as Massive has dropped the ball countless times on this game, I would assume like any creditable gaming company, there is testing. Are they testing it in a competent manner? Debatable, but there is testing period, there is no question of that.

No one is being punished that they accidentally loosed a bug in the game, and if that were the case, yes, it would be silly to punish players for a bug they created.

HOWEVER, when you CHOOSE as a PLAYER to exploit SAID bug, it becomes YOUR choice, not theirs. For the last time, when somebody messes up, it doesn't automatically mean you can do what you want. If the bank tells you have accidentally have 100,000 more dollars in your bank account, and you spend it, they will make you pay it back, period. Not this "Well YOU did X so I should be able to do A B and C without consequences, how can you expect me to have some sort of self-control in that situation? "

And yes, it all comes down to money. So simply, we ban all exploiters. As someone before me said, that'll instantly improve player base by 100%, AND you hold exploiters accountable for their actions. If they decide that the game is good enough and they're sorry they tried to pass blame on everyone else but themselves, then they're free to support the game yet again with a purchase. I rather play a game with 200,000 real players, then a million where 75% of the player base are basically bots.

Though I'm sure someone will come up with another reason why their choice to exploit is someone else's problem.

Dubya_Tea_Efff
04-15-2016, 10:31 PM
I hope their is either some sort of resolution to literally all of the people spamming multiple outlets looking for people to glitch the excursions or someway to level the entire playing field for all of the player base on each platform.

You should set a precedence that these actions will not be tolerated. If you don't, you're basically laying the groundwork for breading the type of thinking that things like this are acceptable if you can get away with it, which does not benefit society, let alone a video game.

Voltaireon
04-15-2016, 10:32 PM
+1

Busstavo
04-15-2016, 10:35 PM

The glitch should of never existed in the first place. It upset me that you could do something like this more than people doing it. The game sets up this culture with the dark zone where you do everything u can so u can survive. I love it don't get me wrong, but can you blame people who wanna make sure they can have fun in the dark zone? Because you can be the honorable guy that says no to glitches, but that's just gonna mean ur gonna spend alot time on ur knees in the dark zone while someone claps over u

Finblade250
04-15-2016, 10:38 PM
That is a very polarized view of what my point was. First of all, as much as Massive has dropped the ball countless times on this game, I would assume like any creditable gaming company, there is testing. Are they testing it in a competent manner? Debatable, but there is testing period, there is no question of that.

No one is being punished that they accidentally loosed a bug in the game, and if that were the case, yes, it would be silly to punish players for a bug they created.

HOWEVER, when you CHOOSE as a PLAYER to exploit SAID bug, it becomes YOUR choice, not theirs. For the last time, when somebody messes up, it doesn't automatically mean you can do what you want. If the bank tells you have accidentally have 100,000 more dollars in your bank account, and you spend it, they will make you pay it back, period. Not this "Well YOU did X so I should be able to do A B and C without consequences, how can you expect me to have some sort of self-control in that situation? "

And yes, it all comes down to money. So simply, we ban all exploiters. As someone before me said, that'll instantly improve player base by 100%, AND you hold exploiters accountable for their actions. If they decide that the game is good enough and they're sorry they tried to pass blame on everyone else but themselves, then they're free to support the game yet again with a purchase. I rather play a game with 200,000 real players, then a million where 75% of the player base are basically bots.

Though I'm sure someone will come up with another reason why their choice to exploit is someone else's problem.

This is funny as hell what planet are you from this is a day of age were a new game is coming out every month... Right, so every game loses about 2-3% of there players every month because some thing new came out money problem and so on.... So why would you chance on cut your money off because you failed to do your job lmao you guys with you (Morals) make me Laugh thats why you will never make it in this world.....

demon1168
04-15-2016, 10:39 PM
Unfortunately what occurred here was a clever use of in game mechanics. If Massive was to ban people for it, they would have to ban everyone for every such occurrence.

People glitching 20 into a challenge and farming them.
People running in packs of 8 in the DZ.
People farming Police academy, Lexington, Lincoln tunnel.
People that farmed Bullet king and other mobs that re-spawned under the right conditions.

All these above thing made it so people had a advantage over the few who didn't. They had huge banks of DZ funds, credits, Materials, High ends, Blue prints etc.
Not only did they have the best gear before this patch, but they also had enough to craft all the new blue prints after the patch.

So if massive wanted to punish people, 88% or more would be rolled back, reset, banned etc. All they did was utilize clever game mechanics. They did not hack, or steal as most here are stating.

It sucks that these glitches happen, but almost every game suffers from them at some point. I would recommend not taking a video game so serious. If the glitches make you so mad take a break and play something else for a while until you can breath again. Glitches will be here for a while until the game matures.

Now hacking is a different story. That is manually manipulating the game from an outside source. That should never be allow in a online game.

Finblade250
04-15-2016, 10:39 PM
The glitch should of never existed in the first place. It upset me that you could do something like this more than people doing it. The game sets up this culture with the dark zone where you do everything u can so u can survive. I love it don't get me wrong, but can you blame people who wanna make sure they can have fun in the dark zone? Because you can be the honorable guy that says no to glitches, but that's just gonna mean ur gonna spend alot time on ur knees in the dark zone while someone claps over u

See this guy gets it.....+1

LonigusEze
04-15-2016, 10:40 PM
I know few people that got banned! Just a heads up guys. One friend got banned for using the APC glitch once and some others that are already 220+ GS are not banned. Iam confused :confused:

OldGrumpyGamer
04-15-2016, 10:41 PM
You guys claiming the game is not tested. Do you really think Massive don't have a QA department?

Let me ask you a question: When do you think any piece of advanced software product would be released if it was going to be 100% bug free?
Hint: The universe will collapse sooner.

I DO agree that it's sad that there have been many glitches in The Division that have given an unfair advantage to some players.
Have it hurt me? Not at all or at most very little. I've played with friends on PS4 and soloed it on PC. I've honestly never been wrecked by a single player in DZ, only groups which would have killed me anyway. So I can't really say if they were hacking or not.
And that is also a part of the game I think is fun and challenging, trying to keep an eye on where the rouges are in DZ, sneaking around them and carefully chose when and where to do your extractions.

I've got 77 hours in the game on PC and slowly building my character up with HE gear, and have had fun all the way and feel I've accomplished something. And I feel good about ut, since I've done everything legit and feel I've earned it. That's a feeling glitchers/cheaters/hackers will never feel, and I almost feel sorry for them for that.
Do glitchers have better gear? Yes. Do I envy them? Not at all.

Simple_Figment
04-15-2016, 10:47 PM
This is funny as hell what planet are you from this is a day of age were a new game is coming out every month... Right, so every game loses about 2-3% of there players every month because some thing new came out money problem and so on.... So why would you chance on cut your money off because you failed to do your job lmao you guys with you (Morals) make me Laugh thats why you will never make it in this world.....

Uh, new games do come out every month? You do realize they probably make games on other continents, not to mention the many indie companies out there, right? Lol.

And how exactly would banning players cut money off? You do know of course, that people who are playing the game, who can be banned in-game, have already paid, right? You do get that Ubisoft wouldn't lose money from a smaller player base ? My answer was to ban them, so they get all the money that was already paid, and even MORE money when the kids who come back [Because this has been proven over multiple games], because they get to buy multiple copies :D.

Also, this way of thinking has nothing to do with morals, we call it "Logic." It's what was used to write the laws you have to obey in the real world.

Please continue to make it personal though, it lets me know that not only am I making good points that people who lack critical thought get offended at, but if you keep guessing at what my real life is like and getting it wrong it'll at least be humorous for me. :)

Dubya_Tea_Efff
04-15-2016, 10:48 PM
You guys claiming the game is not tested. Do you really think Massive don't have a QA department?

Let me ask you a question: When do you think any piece of advanced software product would be released if it was going to be 100% bug free?
Hint: The universe will collapse sooner.

Software developer for a financial services provider, previous employment was with one of the worlds largest private banks and one of the worlds largest agriculture companies... can confirm, bugs are very very very in 'production' moves.

OldGrumpyGamer, feel free to add me as Dubya_Tea_Efff on both PC and PS4.

el_babar
04-15-2016, 10:48 PM
Not agree with u : find a bug, one time, it's not a cheat, it's an error, use this error for give more loot or money 2 time or more is cheat, that's all ...

jjharris1996
04-15-2016, 10:50 PM
you deleted my new 1 woooooooooooooooooooooow what kind of sheet is that you all the time on that dude is wasted also

Simple_Figment
04-15-2016, 10:50 PM
Not agree with u : find a bug, one time, it's not a cheat, it's an error, use this error for give more loot or money 2 time or more is cheat, that's all ...

Right? It's a simple concept. A bug is not a cheat, until you decide to exploit it as such. If you did it more than one time [presumably on accident], it's now a cheat. YOUR DECISION makes it one, regardless of who you want to blame for what.

Dubya_Tea_Efff
04-15-2016, 10:51 PM

So if I rob you once, it's not a crime unless I do it 2 or more times? Does this also apply to fraud? How about murder?

SRA DesirexUK
04-15-2016, 10:51 PM
Falcon Lost

Missing characters

whats the point of patching this, in about 2-3 days there going to be another glitch about doing it you should of thought of the mission before even realising it

Dubya_Tea_Efff
04-15-2016, 10:52 PM
you deleted my new 1 woooooooooooooooooooooow what kind of sheet is that you all the time on that dude is wasted also

Rollback... this means your account is rolled back to the date your character was deleted... which means you're new character wouldn't have existed on the date they rolled you back to.

Hupperware
04-15-2016, 10:53 PM
Idiots, crybabies, etc... here's the fix. Dark Zone rank of the highest ranking party member is the DZ server you are placed in. A warning goes out to all under ranked players in the party with the ability to accept or leave the party. If a new guy joins your party at a higher rank, you have 1 minute to kick the dude, or join him in a server move.

Exploit all you want, you won't get into high level DZ matches if you didn't earn it. Are you really going to cry if a Prestige Level 5 is destroying you in COD if you're not even Prestige 1?

This permanently fixes all new exploits that will happen in the future.

Simple_Figment
04-15-2016, 10:53 PM
So if I rob you once, it's not a crime unless I do it 2 or more times? Does this also apply to fraud? How about murder?

It's not a good debate tactic to remove something someone said out of context to try to make a point, it makes for one crappy attempt at an analogy. OBVIOUSLY [To those with a brain] he meant if you do it on accident once, it's just an error you found in the game. Once you do it deliberately more than that, it becomes a cheat. Part of that logic I've been touting about in the forum.

Hern_the_Hunter
04-15-2016, 10:54 PM
Will you ever get around to fixing the glitched crafting materials where several locations that show materials actually have none or like the fabric box that is glitched and can't be opened? You increased crafting cost and reduced availability of materials yet leave certain areas devoid of the materials they should have, at least remove the map locations if you don't intend to fix them. Grinding for materials sucks especially if you have limited time available to get on the game.

I've actually been keeping a record over the last 4 days on the number of times I've charged around the Base of Ops only to discover that you cannot grab a crafting item. Oddly enough just before the servers were about to go down today I'd reached 20 runs around the Base. The results: Run 6 (No Tools). Run 8 (No Electronic Parts). Run 10 & 11 (Unable to access the special ammo box). Run 14 (No Weapon Parts). Run 17 (No Tools), Run 18 (No Weapon Parts). And finally Run 19 (No Weapon or Electronic Parts). On the surface it does not look all that bad, until you factor in the revised and frankly over the top crafting requirements that have been imposed recently. In my opinion it might have been much better to slightly increase the number of crafting items needed in order to craft whatever it might be, rather than the current method, which is frankly ludicrous.

jjharris1996
04-15-2016, 10:55 PM
Rollback... this means your account is rolled back to the date your character was deleted... which means you're new character wouldn't have existed on the date they rolled you back to.
yes but ubisoft told me to make another account if they fixed it i would have 2

Finblade250
04-15-2016, 10:56 PM
Uh, new games do come out every month? You do realize they probably make games on other continents, not to mention the many indie companies out there, right? Lol.

And how exactly would banning players cut money off? You do know of course, that people who are playing the game, who can be banned in-game, have already paid, right? You do get that Ubisoft wouldn't lose money from a smaller player base ? My answer was to ban them, so they get all the money that was already paid, and even MORE money when the kids who come back [Because this has been proven over multiple games], because they get to buy multiple copies :D.

Also, this way of thinking has nothing to do with morals, we call it "Logic." It's what was used to write the laws you have to obey in the real world.

Please continue to make it personal though, it lets me know that not only am I making good points that people who lack critical thought get offended at, but if you keep guessing at what my real life is like and getting it wrong it'll at least be humorous for me. :)

I am just having fun trolling you and making good point lets face it if a company screw over lets say 1 million people do you really think that all of that 1 million would ever buy from that company again. no lets face it about 40% of the people would go back to that company and this is the real world and real facts... and you said this was test over many games..... what games? what systems? what companies? so your just throwing out facts that you don't have any real data for... lol get real kid!!!

DrCani
04-15-2016, 11:00 PM
thank you now start no more misson Please fix

CLRIII
04-15-2016, 11:01 PM
After the update I started experiencing damage lag against enemies in the dark zone and getting shot while I'm in cover and dying(guessing position lag). As a whole the whole DZ is lagging for me, could that be due to the update or something else? Also I'm hoping the cheaters who used the incursion glitch get stripped of their gear or some kind of punishment became it basically killed the point of the update.

Thank you

StickyAPC
04-15-2016, 11:02 PM
LMAO at those kids asking for punishment for glitchers. I was still leveling up when you were exploiting Bullet King, Flinch and Hornet. Nobody removed your gear and you were at a huge advantage over those who didn't glitch. You got geared in all HE so there was nothing to do in normal game, so you were able to spend your days in DZ, get high rank and now be able to buy 75 and 90 gear.

Others reached the endgame when no exploit was working. We had to grind General Assambly to equip on purples and then run challengins to get HE and credits to craft equipment. After several days of gearing up we were on the same place as you were in a couple of hours grinding Hornet for example.

How were you punished for that? Why you want other to be punished now?

I will admit it this is the first glitch I did in the division and I am not sorry for that. Even Yannick posted a funny comment in twitter recently, with a Bullet King photo. They made fun of that glitch, but will punish players who did this one? Don't make me laugh

Simple_Figment
04-15-2016, 11:03 PM
I am just having fun trolling you and making good point lets face it if a company screw over lets say 1 million people do you really think that all of that 1 million would ever buy from that company again. no lets face it about 40% of the people would go back to that company and this is the real world and real facts... and you said this was test over many games..... what games? what systems? what companies? so your just throwing out facts that you don't have any real data for... lol get real kid!!!

How many times has blizzard 'screwed' millions of people with a new balance or patch, and yet they still have some of the highest populated AAA titles? How many times has Ubisoft said or did something that offended a large part of their player base, that didn't show in sales?

I don't think you can say something is a real fact, just because you decided 40% was a good percentage number lol. Believe it or not, actual statistics are not just made up [Unless you count how they're worded, but that's a concept far and above your pay grade]. How about WarZ? Made 2x as much money banning hackers who bought alt accounts. How about Counter-strike? They essentially triple sales and unique players by just people who want to buy multiple accounts for whatever reason [Also something that people did on WoW]. Oh, and since you seem pretty new, those would be PC games.

Also, when you tell someone you're trolling them, then do your best to refute them, it shows you're obviously just trying to cover your ***, so when you hit a wall in your faulty logic you can just go 'Oh it was all a joke to get you mad." That's my attempt at "getting real" XD

I'm all for debating, but this has turned into you whining, and those of us who work for a living have enough going on in the real world to where we don't need the last word with someone throwing insults online.

Best of luck, my friend.

Dubya_Tea_Efff
04-15-2016, 11:04 PM
It's not a good debate tactic to remove something someone said out of context to try to make a point, it makes for one crappy attempt at an analogy. OBVIOUSLY [To those with a brain] he meant if you do it on accident once, it's just an error you found in the game. Once you do it deliberately more than that, it becomes a cheat. Part of that logic I've been touting about in the forum.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't people get charged with accidental manslaughter? People have been charged for things they accidentally did (with or without knowing they did it) is what I'm trying to point out. You're trying to debunk that by using logic that makes sense to you, instead of how things have previously and will continue to work in other aspects of life. You're also doing it with a tone that makes you seem condescending by stating that I might not have a brain.

If I did it once, I would whole heartily accept a permanent ban, being able to play the game if I only bought another copy of the game for my platforms. We live in a world were so many people don't want to accept responsibility for their actions, and people like you are condoning it. At what point do you 'accidentally' glitch through a wall using a specific skill (not following the markers) and then repeatedly sit there and unload on the APC using another skill before you realize that it's not what was intended and you shouldn't be doing this?

By your logic, if you walked into a bank with the vault open, it would be 100% ok to steal something, which not only speaks to your character, but terrifies me for humanity as a whole

I literally watched a streamer do the glitch, and I do not 100% believe that people 'accidentally' walked into this scenario. I have screen captures of this too, but no video recording of the streamer literally running at a wall for a few minutes using a skill to glitch himself through a wall, if you'd like to provide me an e-mail address so I can show you.

Simple_Figment
04-15-2016, 11:06 PM
LMAO at those kids asking for punishment for glitchers. I was still leveling up when you were exploiting Bullet King, Flinch and Hornet. Nobody removed your gear and you were at a huge advantage over those who didn't glitch. You got geared in all HE so there was nothing to do in normal game, so you were able to spend your days in DZ, get high rank and now be able to buy 75 and 90 gear.

Others reached the endgame when no exploit was working. We had to grind General Assambly to equip on purples and then run challengins to get HE and credits to craft equipment. After several days of gearing up we were on the same place as you were in a couple of hours grinding Hornet for example.

How were you punished for that? Why you want other to be punished now?

I will admit it this is the first glitch I did in the division and I am not sorry for that. Even Yannick posted a funny comment in twitter recently, with a Bullet King photo. They made fun of that glitch, but will punish players who did this one? Don't make me laugh

I would like exploiters held accountable for their choices, sure, but you make it sound like everyone who wants that glitched something else? That is false.

Dubya_Tea_Efff
yes but ubisoft told me to make another account if they fixed it i would have 2

Account <> character

xMiiSTY
Information about weekly reward for completion of Incursion:

Unfortunately, the Incursion weekly rewards will not be granted this week. They should work as intended concluding next weeks maintenance.

Finblade250
04-15-2016, 11:07 PM
How many times has blizzard 'screwed' millions of people with a new balance or patch, and yet they still have some of the highest populated AAA titles? How many times has Ubisoft said or did something that offended a large part of their player base, that didn't show in sales?

I don't think you can say something is a real fact, just because you decided 40% was a good percentage number lol. Believe it or not, actual statistics are not just made up [Unless you count how they're worded, but that's a concept far and above your pay grade]. How about WarZ? Made 2x as much money banning hackers who bought alt accounts. How about Counter-strike? They essentially triple sales and unique players by just people who want to buy multiple accounts for whatever reason [Also something that people did on WoW]. Oh, and since you seem pretty new, those would be PC games.

Also, when you tell someone you're trolling them, then do your best to refute them, it shows you're obviously just trying to cover your ***, so when you hit a wall in your faulty logic you can just go 'Oh it was all a joke to get you mad." That's my attempt at "getting real" XD

I'm all for debating, but this has turned into you whining, and those of us who work for a living have enough going on in the real world to where we don't need the last word with someone throwing insults online.

Best of luck, my friend.

LMAO you do know about 80% of the players that are on blizzard are from Asia.

c.aitchison1985
04-15-2016, 11:08 PM

Yes maybe people are too good to use exploits. Or maybe they want to play the game like it was meant to be have fun and not rush to end game items so at the end they can i did the that without cheatin and have better skills than the people that had to cheat to get the items i have. Get a grip u obv one off they cheaters that think u arent breaking the game i just dont get why u pay so much money for a game just to cheat

StickyAPC
04-15-2016, 11:13 PM
Hey guys don't worry about me having 240 gear that I got from the exploit. I won't be facing you anyway. Unless you also play in DZ 0-160

Simple_Figment
04-15-2016, 11:14 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't people get charged with accidental manslaughter? People have been charged for things they accidentally did (with or without knowing they did it) is what I'm trying to point out. You're trying to debunk that by using logic that makes sense to you, instead of how things have previously and will continue to work in other aspects of life. You're also doing it with a tone that makes you seem condescending by stating that I might not have a brain.

If I did it once, I would whole heartily accept a permanent ban, being able to play the game if I only bought another copy of the game for my platforms. We live in a world were so many people don't want to accept responsibility for their actions, and people like you are condoning it. At what point do you 'accidentally' glitch through a wall using a specific skill (not following the markers) and then repeatedly sit there and unload on the APC using another skill before you realize that it's not what was intended and you shouldn't be doing this?

By your logic, if you walked into a bank with the vault open, it would be 100% ok to steal something, which not only speaks to your character, but terrifies me for humanity as a whole

I literally watched a streamer do the glitch, and I do not 100% believe that people 'accidentally' walked into this scenario. I have screen captures of this too, but no video recording of the streamer literally running at a wall for a few minutes using a skill to glitch himself through a wall, if you'd like to provide me an e-mail address so I can show you.

Just because you don't see how it's possible, doesn't mean that kill all probability of it. Believe it or not, most glitches in games are found on accident. Yes I'm aware 99% of the people who use it, weren't ones who found it on accident, but that doesn't mean that it's just not a thing.

Again, your analogy is terrible. Yes, accidental murder will most likely be charged, but not all accidental thefts are [Ever had the detectors in a store go off as you leave with your merchandise?]. How about how you can accidentally get someone pregnant, but not order a pizza? Even if you break a law [Minor ones, at least] and you demonstrate that you had 0 knowledge of the law or that what you were doing was wrong, you can easily get it dismissed, so I'm not sure what your real point is.

And actually, your bank analogy is only good if it's for the point I'm making lol. EXPLOITERS are trying to say that the bank was open, so they should be allowed to take. I'M saying that even if the bank is open and money is everywhere, when you DECIDE to steal from the bank, it's not an accident or bug, it's a deliberate attempt to come up unlawfully.

Regardless, our original point [Me and the person I am supporting in my last post], it's very simple. IF you found a bug on accident, you shouldn't be punished [This is the most common scenario]. IF you deliberately exploit to gain an advantage over other people that isn't intended to be used as such, then yes, you should be held accountable.

I feel like 50% of what you said agrees with me, but you're phrasing it in a way that tries to contradict the above statement?

StickyAPC
04-15-2016, 11:14 PM
Hey guys don't worry about me having 240 gear that I got from the exploit. I won't be facing you anyway. Unless you also play in DZ 0-160

Also the Batallion gear is really cool, I hope you enjoy it when you get the fulll set in two week or so. Let me know then if you like it too

ShadyKillas 69
04-15-2016, 11:18 PM

Unfortunately, the Incursion weekly rewards will not be granted this week. They should work as intended concluding next weeks maintenance.

Thanks for the info... :( so now people that glitched weekly rewards over and over are just one more week ahead. Ah well what can we do.

wbf0006
04-15-2016, 11:21 PM

Do yourself a favor, and learn more about coding and bugs. It is virtually impossible to guard against every possible bug or glitch, which is something that the majority of people on these forums don't seem to understand. If you understood just how difficult it really is to code against every possible outcome, you wouldn't make claims like this. Honestly, not trying to sound like an *******, just stating the facts. Video games of this magnitude are much more difficult to manufacture than most people realize.

wbf0006
04-15-2016, 11:28 PM

If it took this long for you to worry about humanity, then you need to put down the computer and step outside. A glitch in a video game is nothing compared to the real issues that our society is facing.

Dubya_Tea_Efff
04-15-2016, 11:29 PM
Regardless, our original point [Me and the person I am supporting in my last post], it's very simple. IF you found a bug on accident, you shouldn't be punished [This is the most common scenario]. IF you deliberately exploit to gain an advantage over other people that isn't intended to be used as such, then yes, you should be held accountable.

Ok, let me reword this real quick, but I've got to bail after this to go see someone. I'll either come back later and check, or you can add me on UPlay or something and I'll happily discuss this with your in a cordial manner.

Yes, if you accidentally glitched through the wall and then exited the encounter or found a way to reset the encounter, I don't think you should be punished. If you went through the wall and then you continued to sit there and defeat the APC, I think you should be punished. You literally have to put time and effort into killing the APC with this method. At what point are you comfortable with this not being an accident? For me, is after you've deliberately put the time into killing the APC and getting the rewards when it's not attacking you, regardless of 1st time or 2nd time.

I also think this will all the glitches so far. If you found something that was a glitch, reported it. If you followed through with it because the time frame to complete said glitch was shorter than 1 minute, ask for a rollback.

Did I do bullet king? No, I stumbled across him at a low level and he killed me on PS4 (not sure I found him on PC), so I retaliated and killed him and all his friends immediately, which the devs said that would not make him re-spawn.

I only know of the bullet king and the APC so far, so if there is others, I don't know of them. You can look at my characters if you wanted me to show them to you and you'd see that I don't have anything impressive. I play on two platforms as well, so my time was split, I also have a job, a fiance, and soon to be step-kids. I'd happily submit my accounts for review by Ubisoft to prove that I have not done an exploit that I'm aware of, and if I did one that I wasn't aware of, ban my account(s).

Thyestes23
04-15-2016, 11:29 PM

So we will not be able to recover the lost items from the incursion? I spent 3 hours yesterday the finish that in ****ing LEGIT way and I didn't get anything and it is ****ing locked out.

You guys need to do something about it. It shouldn't be hard to recover items. Don't be a amature like that.

StickyAPC
04-15-2016, 11:35 PM
Of course this should have been tested before launching, as they said they do. I wonder what they tested!

In a shooting game, where you shoot 99% of the time.... what kind of player would try to shoot the APC to damage it? people are really crazy trying those stupid things.

Also they hotfix that later, allowing players to only damage the apc with explosions. Players don't have access to sticky bombs or grenades, so we will be fine huh?

I hope I got paid for doing that kind of "work"

Cyranis
04-15-2016, 11:37 PM
Dark Zone
Fixed a loophole where players could enter a lower gear score bracket in the Dark Zone

Gonna have to check every character on the account, or people will just circumvent it by stashing gear on another character.

Simple_Figment
04-15-2016, 11:37 PM
Ok, let me reword this real quick, but I've got to bail after this to go see someone. I'll either come back later and check, or you can add me on UPlay or something and I'll happily discuss this with your in a cordial manner.

Yes, if you accidentally glitched through the wall and then exited the encounter or found a way to reset the encounter, I don't think you should be punished. If you went through the wall and then you continued to sit there and defeat the APC, I think you should be punished. You literally have to put time and effort into killing the APC with this method. At what point are you comfortable with this not being an accident? For me, is after you've deliberately put the time into killing the APC and getting the rewards when it's not attacking you, regardless of 1st time or 2nd time.

I also think this will all the glitches so far. If you found something that was a glitch, reported it. If you followed through with it because the time frame to complete said glitch was shorter than 1 minute, ask for a rollback.

Did I do bullet king? No, I stumbled across him at a low level and he killed me on PS4 (not sure I found him on PC), so I retaliated and killed him and all his friends immediately, which the devs said that would not make him re-spawn.

I only know of the bullet king and the APC so far, so if there is others, I don't know of them. You can look at my characters if you wanted me to show them to you and you'd see that I don't have anything impressive. I play on two platforms as well, so my time was split, I also have a job, a fiance, and soon to be step-kids. I'd happily submit my accounts for review by Ubisoft to prove that I have not done an exploit that I'm aware of, and if I did one that I wasn't aware of, ban my account(s).

Forgive me if i misconstrued your point then. You're absolutely right, it would be difficult to find what line players would have to cross for the devs to take it as deliberate exploiting. MMOs often have invisible GM's cruising the world looking out for such a thing, and watching from the shadows long enough to confirm what is deliberate and what is accident when they find it, but I'm not 100% this would be a fix for that issue in particular. I mean i do feel if an exploit took multiple people to do, then it should be called deliberate, but I know there are less knowledgeable players out there who sorta just do what they're told, and would debate with a dev on it.

The actual solution I'm sure would be a lot more complicated than the one I provided, but even if they do it in such a way that only cuts down exploiters [post-patch] by 50%, I'm content with that. My problem isn't the dark zone or even a lot of the players I find, it just so happens that I do a very good job of finding the people with obviously way inflated stats way too often. And alone there's be no way for me to really tell but I do feel like when there's 4 of us with GS between 180-200, who can't take out a single dude, it seems kinda cheap. That's the only reason I'd either like the exploiters to get their wrist slapped, or at least go into a different DZ entirely.

DeadlyMonk318
04-15-2016, 11:45 PM
I'm glad that Ubi went ahead and fixed the glitch. The gap between those who glitched and those who didn't would become too large too quickly. However, punishing those who glitched seems a bit much to me. I have a gear score of 186, I have 2 pieces of GS 240 set armor. But I didn't glitch to get them. I just happened to join a buddy who hadn't done the challenge mode yet and we spent 90 minutes grinding through it and I was rewarded with a second GS240 set item. You call for roll backs for anyone with a gear score of X or with more than Y set items but what happens to the person who legit finished 8 incursion runs and got 8 weekly rewards simply because they had jumped into someone's game who hadn't done it previously? And how does Ubi go about determining who got these rewards this way compared to those who exploited the glitch? It would take quite a bit of time and man power to go through all the server records to pick out exactly who abused the glitch and those who were rewarded by Ubi's own programming error. So this means they will either need to devote countless hours to pouring over data manually or spending time creating a program to do it for them. But even that won't be 100% accurate. Theyd be programming that on the fly, not taking 3+ years to develop it. Granted it's not as complicated as a full title release, but I'm sure you can see what I'm getting at. They talk about fairness and it certainly wouldn't be fair to roll back someone who didn't cheat.

Now I'm one who would bite the bullet and be fine with losing my stuff to see the gaming environment reset but I know plenty of people who wouldn't like all their time thrown away like that simply because Ubi rushed to get a punishment done to appease all the whiners out there. And if they take the time to do it right then we could be talking weeks or months before they are able to implement a punishment and by then people will have forgotten or started to even the gap. Its RNG, you could run the incursion 100 times and get the worst rolled set items every time and never get that perfect striker set while someone else runs it 4 times in 4 weeks and gets every striker piece perfectly rolled. And the chances are the same. Everytime you run it you have the same chance to roll a piece of garbage or the uber item. I understand the person who did it 100 times has a better chance than the guy who did it 4 times due to the number of items to chose from. But it's still a possibility, however small.

And lastly, Natchi, or how ever you spell his name talks about the code of conduct. When I made a character on day one I don't remember ever seeing anything in the game about a code of conduct. I don't remember seeing anything about a code of conduct when I purchased the game either. I certainly didn't' agree to any code of conduct at anytime. I made a new character just to make sure and sure enough there's nothing about the code of conduct. I even called game stop and asked them if they provided copies of the code with the purchase of the game. They do not. I know people want to use Murder and laws as an analogy to this. "Just because you didn't know doesn't make it right", but civil and judicial order is a far cry from a video game, and even so If a state passed a new law and didn't announce it to the public in a way where the majority of people would find out about it it's unlikely anyone would be prosecuted to conviction for any infractions of that law. The code is only found in the forums here. And based on how many repeat posters there are, id have to say the majority of players likely don't even know the code exists. You want to get into a moral debate that's a whole different ball game.

You want people to follow your rules then post them in the game. Make it so players have to accept your code or at least acknowledge it exists. Don't just punish people because your upset that the game was released with so many holes and bugs and was easily manipulated to the advantage of the player. Fix what's broken, make plans so it doesn't happen in the future and let time mend the problem. Eventually those who have glitched the incursion over and over likely can't beat it even with their new GS240 gear.

StickyAPC
04-15-2016, 11:47 PM
Im having a great time watching posts of angry people but please, dont do text walls. Those are boring to read

Vampero
04-15-2016, 11:49 PM
Next patch you should letting people start earning gear score at level 25,so when they are 30 they not a gimp for Daily's! Please,it's killing the game.

Dubya_Tea_Efff
04-15-2016, 11:51 PM
Forgive me if i misconstrued your point then. You're absolutely right, it would be difficult to find what line players would have to cross for the devs to take it as deliberate exploiting. MMOs often have invisible GM's cruising the world looking out for such a thing, and watching from the shadows long enough to confirm what is deliberate and what is accident when they find it, but I'm not 100% this would be a fix for that issue in particular. I mean i do feel if an exploit took multiple people to do, then it should be called deliberate, but I know there are less knowledgeable players out there who sorta just do what they're told, and would debate with a dev on it.

The actual solution I'm sure would be a lot more complicated than the one I provided, but even if they do it in such a way that only cuts down exploiters [post-patch] by 50%, I'm content with that. My problem isn't the dark zone or even a lot of the players I find, it just so happens that I do a very good job of finding the people with obviously way inflated stats way too often. And alone there's be no way for me to really tell but I do feel like when there's 4 of us with GS between 180-200, who can't take out a single dude, it seems kinda cheap. That's the only reason I'd either like the exploiters to get their wrist slapped, or at least go into a different DZ entirely.

All good in the hood dude/dudette.

Like I said, I play on the PC and PS4, the name on both is Dubya_Tea_Efff, PC character is a work in progress though. Despite the acronym, I generally am pretty clean if everyone else is, I just took it because of the amount of times I've seen WTF typed in a chat, and thought it would be funny to act like I was summoned. I don't know 100% the actual solution either, one thing I could think of would be tiered 160+ DZ levels instead of lumping 160+ all in one. If they could tag accounts that glitched and they didn't want to permaban them, then maybe make them play only with others in the DZ that glitched so the rest of us are not getting rolled.

I know about the MMO thing with a IDDQD like GMs watching over things, I've lived in that world as well, but this is, yet isn't, a MMO. Has aspects of it, but yet doesn't, if that makes sense. I just want to live in a world where things like this aren't exploited, which will never happen, but I only got so much time to play games, and I want to play them legit.

Harleyquinn42c
04-15-2016, 11:58 PM
I've actually been keeping a record over the last 4 days on the number of times I've charged around the Base of Ops only to discover that you cannot grab a crafting item. Oddly enough just before the servers were about to go down today I'd reached 20 runs around the Base. The results: Run 6 (No Tools). Run 8 (No Electronic Parts). Run 10 & 11 (Unable to access the special ammo box). Run 14 (No Weapon Parts). Run 17 (No Tools), Run 18 (No Weapon Parts). And finally Run 19 (No Weapon or Electronic Parts). On the surface it does not look all that bad, until you factor in the revised and frankly over the top crafting requirements that have been imposed recently. In my opinion it might have been much better to slightly increase the number of crafting items needed in order to craft whatever it might be, rather than the current method, which is frankly ludicrous.

The glitched material locations I'm on about are not the base but various locations around the whole map.

At the end of 11th ave by W40th st there is a bus depot supposedly containing weapons parts but the room is bare except for a restock

Between 2nd and 3rd ave off E20th st there are 2 material boxes one opens the other is facing the wrong way and can't be opened

At W43rd st & 10th ave there are supposed to be tools but other than a bag there's no sign of tools

There are others but these are just examples. I have noticed though sometimes you open a box at various places and you get nothing.

It's bad enough they changed the material drops in the first place as everybody who works has to struggle even more to find time to do material runs. It wouldn't be too bad but the weapons crafted are so random and usually have rubbish stats that now it could take weeks of grinding to get a semi decent role. Weapon drops are all well and good but the roles on them are usually even worse.

llllRedHood
04-16-2016, 12:00 AM

Get over yourselves.

I play game solely for the PvP. Idgaf how I get gear I just want the best stats so I'm as prepared as I can be (in terms of gear) to kill people. You're absolutely right I don't give a F*%$^ about the "skill" of PvE. PvE is not skill related in my eyes, its just a time gate for the best gear for pvp.

mvpblaze
04-16-2016, 12:04 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4ex51s/as_someone_who_hasnt_used_any_exploits_i_feel/

Simple_Figment
04-16-2016, 12:11 AM
I play game solely for the PvP. Idgaf how I get gear I just want the best stats so I'm as prepared as I can be (in terms of gear) to kill people. You're absolutely right I don't give a F*%$^ about the "skill" of PvE. PvE is not skill related in my eyes, its just a time gate for the best gear for pvp.

Your first sentence started out well, but then you inferred a lot of things. First of all, I said nothing about the 'skill' of PvE. It's skill period. To attain better gear, games will throw higher level mobs and more complex levels at you as time goes on [Pretty basic concept] so that you prove you are worthy of the gear. There are many games where you don't have to PvE to get PvP gear, so I'm not sure why you're playing this game in particular if that's how you feel but let's move on.

You infer you have some set of skills [But aren't liam nielson] to kill people in pvp, but that's a huge leap in being illogical. You want to cheat for the best gear, so you can use your 'skill' to kill players? That doesn't make sense. That's like saying "I want money that other people have earned, so that I can seem really rich to everyone I come across."

PvE Isn't your thing? Ok. You even want to go as far as to say PvE takes no skill? Fine. Rofl, but don't try to come off as some skillful player in pvp or being accomplished for killing people in the dark zone, when you couldn't even do the 'skillless' PvE content well enough to get it legitimately. Hell I can load up Diablo 2, cheat for a full set of gear and go on a rampage in multiplayer killing everyone in the world, and since I didn't attain my gear legitimately I'm not really good or skillful, I'm just some dude who wasn't bright enough to know how to hack, so I'll exploit like other like-minded people.

What you're tying to say is something along the lines of "I earned my top 10 spot on the best players in wow in the world, by paying some Chinese dude to gear me out."

If you only play video games to feel superior to others, there are tons of Single Player games with NPCs you can terrorize, at least then you could debate this with your peers.

V-Caleb-V
04-16-2016, 12:13 AM

If they do then ubisoft would need to roll-back all exploiters from beginning with phoenix coins to this very day.

BroHamBone
04-16-2016, 12:22 AM
If they do then ubisoft would need to roll-back all exploiters from beginning with phoenix coins to this very day.

Lets just reset everyone's account! Fair? :rolleyes: ;)

xbober69
04-16-2016, 12:22 AM

Cuz u have no skill, noob!

xbober69
04-16-2016, 12:24 AM
Because for 20k DZ credits you can get a cheap skill power build and go get yourself some glitched gear. It's not the players fault for taking advantage of bad coding. If all the people *****ing about exploits and glitches used those exploits and glitches they would have 240 gear and they could shut the hell up already. The only person that you're hurting by refusing to "dirty your hands" so to say in an exploit is you. All I can say is ima have hella fun killing all the white knights in the DZ in the coming weeks :D

I have killed 100 times in the DZ you smelly noob ****tard! lmmfao

Ground-Hugger
04-16-2016, 12:39 AM

loser. You need skill to play any part of the game, on less your one of those rogue losesr and they all camp only way they can get anything because they don't know what skill is.

RJ_McCat
04-16-2016, 12:54 AM
What a remarkable amount of pages over nothing. Calling for rollbacks and bans for the current glitch is both daft and unrealistic. If they do a rollback then it would need to go back all the way to the bullet king or before, something that they have not done nor if they are smart will not do. Restarting everyone becuase a few of the more extreme idiots think that would be best for them is also never going to happen. These things are going to happen and there is nothing that is going to come of it as far as rollback are concerned. By doing any rollback you will end up hurting the game population and hurting the population is not good for a games long term survival. I am not defending the gitchers but they are not as damaging as the hackers that are screwing up the PC side of the house, it will not be long till we see the same problem on the consoles unless the dev's finally take action. The last thing is that if they would spend more time doing in depth testing then we might not even have these problems.

just my opinion so deal with it.

Simple_Figment
04-16-2016, 01:11 AM
What a remarkable amount of pages over nothing. Calling for rollbacks and bans for the current glitch is both daft and unrealistic. If they do a rollback then it would need to go back all the way to the bullet king or before, something that they have not done nor if they are smart will not do. Restarting everyone becuase a few of the more extreme idiots think that would be best for them is also never going to happen. These things are going to happen and there is nothing that is going to come of it as far as rollback are concerned. By doing any rollback you will end up hurting the game population and hurting the population is not good for a games long term survival. I am not defending the gitchers but they are not as damaging as the hackers that are screwing up the PC side of the house, it will not be long till we see the same problem on the consoles unless the dev's finally take action. The last thing is that if they would spend more time doing in depth testing then we might not even have these problems.

So you say the glitchers aren't as big a problem as hackers... You added nothing to a remarkable amount of nothing. No one has contested that.

BroHamBone
04-16-2016, 01:28 AM
So you say the glitchers aren't as big a problem as hackers... You added nothing to a remarkable amount of nothing. No one has contested that.

Hackers I would say are more of a problem. Two were following me letting me kill the bosses and leaching. After the third boss, they turned on me. I downed both, bashed one dead. The second scooted away slowly. I ran up to him and was gonna bash him, but he disappeared.

Same thing happened today...dood following me. I turned and shot him, resulting in me going rogue, he was down and I was gonna bash him. What happened next?...He disappeared before I could do it.

I dont know if its some kind of teleporting or what...but its lame.

apjone
04-16-2016, 01:31 AM
Due to fast nature and rediculous deadlines of todays games it is not possible to QA everything which is understanable and I thank the Devs / Techs / Testers for the great game.

Gamers will find exploits and glitches, its been the same since arcade machines and first amiga etc

My thoughts on this is that maybe a Bug Bounty system could be put in place that encourages and rewards reporting these bugs/glitches/hacks. This has worked well in other software markets. This could reduce the time glitches are in the wild and exploited before becoming known to and Fixed by the Devs.

metoch
04-16-2016, 01:38 AM

Sorry but they would actually be doing the HONEST community a big favour. I'm a casual player nowadays but I still like the challenges of gaming. I've put a lot of time and effort in some things. (read: endless grinding). I was one of the first to clear Falcon Lost on hard mode. Now I queue up with people, explain them tactics how we will do it, because all the people I end up with in my team couldn't clear it yet. Then I get questions such as " hey but... why not use the glitch? ". I instantly kick those people. That's not the way you are supposed to approach a game.

How can you find glitching rewarding? How can you afterwards enjoy the fact that people say " hey... nice gear " ? You simply can't. Because you have put 0 effort in it. Moreover, you also ruin other peoples experience, including mine.

I've been playing multiplayer games since 1999. I can honestly say that young gamers these days have no respect for anything. You have no respect for this game nor the players playing it. If you would have, you wouldn't glitch/cheat or whatever. But whatever, it'll always be " the internet". The place where everyone gets to be the bully and get away with it. It's about time you people grow some ******* balls and respect and take responsibilities for your idiotic actions.

SoKeum
04-16-2016, 01:40 AM
no mention of patching F4+ALT crash game glitch to farm 240 gears? is this fixed?
if not then you changed nothing, just made 30 min run to 1h~2h run, none stop 240 gear farming

ShadyKillas 69
04-16-2016, 01:44 AM
For those that don't understand how this is far worse than the bullet king I'm sorry and no I'm not going to explain it to you. You probably already have your mind made up and me talking isn't going to change that.

I do think they should take away the glitched 240 gear and if they have a way of telling that someone glitched it (aka 240 gear and 40 Phoenix credits showing up on an account right after a reconnect or if they can track how many times someone got 240 gear from the instance) They shouldn't just do random punishing based solely on gear score and I am 99.999999999999% they will not do something that dumb. They have a lot of tracking built into the game and servers and I'm sure they do a query thought the logs for a pattern of behavior that is undeniably exploiting and exploiting for 240 gear.

greedy_goose
04-16-2016, 02:18 AM
Falcon Lost

Fixed the rewards for Falcon Lost incursion not being received if the group leader had previously completed the mission

Dark Zone

Missing characters

NOTE: Unfortunately, the Incursion weekly rewards will not be granted this week. They should work as intended concluding next weeks maintenance.

Aren't you punishing people that haven't used the sticky bomb exploit by removing the weekly reward? That doesn't seem right... Also, what kind of game design is just throwing more 1 shotting sniper shotguns at you?

xMarTiiniix
04-16-2016, 02:31 AM
Thanks for letting us know that the dz safe house vendors were gonna restock. I was 20 minutes late reaching dz rank 75 and was unable to purchase the first wave m1 blueprint. I busted my butt grinding to get there only to be rewarded with nothing. This is the first thing in this game that has truly ticked me off. It's Ridiculous that the most sought after blueprint was only available for 3 days. Guess I should have exploited like everyone else and got my rank up super fast.

Dex Xean
04-16-2016, 02:32 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1434109-can-t-connect-xbox-one-after-patch-today-Forums
Awesome new character lockout bug guys. just in case anyone wondering if Massive can actually allow some players to play. This is my first time running into a lockout bug myself btw. So I am find humour in this but I rather I could actually play the game. This seems to be on the XB1 also not sure if other platforms running into this.

ALLIED AGENT
04-16-2016, 02:33 AM
So I guess theres no way to get my 240 item that didn't drop bc my group leader had done the incursion?

Zuzzissm0
04-16-2016, 02:40 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjnLHYQ-OIY
and there it is the after patch exploit for the dlc
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjnLHYQ-OIY)

HiErics
04-16-2016, 03:04 AM
As a legitimate player who didn't exploit the incursion and have been trying to beat it the intended way, I am now being punished for not exploiting by having my chance of a weekly reward removed, while the people who exploited like crazy have insane gear and have no negative consequence.

Are you ****ing kidding me? Like, are you actually serious? This is so unbelievably ****ed that I don't actually know I have any desire to play this game anymore. Jesus christ.

RJ_McCat
04-16-2016, 03:15 AM

I did make a point that you missed, the glitch problem is over and done with, everything else is beating a dead horse. Banning players for this one is counter productive to the survival of the game as you would be removing a great deal of the active population. massive needs to focus on better internal testing before releasing a build and fixing the large volume of major bugs and problems instead of wasting time on hammering on people that ever used a glitch in the system.

Floppinger26
04-16-2016, 03:53 AM
I did make a point that you missed, the glitch problem is over and done with, everything else is beating a dead horse. Banning players for this one is counter productive to the survival of the game as you would be removing a great deal of the active population. massive needs to focus on better internal testing before releasing a build and fixing the large volume of major bugs and problems instead of wasting time on hammering on people that ever used a glitch in the system.

If exploits are not being sanctioned, people will keep exploiting. If itīs being sanctioned, the number of exploiters will go down sharply. Itīs that simple and it has always been that way. MMORPGS have dealt with this issue for over a decade now, this isnīt a new phenomenon.
Obviously their interal testing department needs to improve, but even then, you can never guarantee that newly released content is gonna be impossible to exploit. Further more, Massives reaction time is potentially slow due to them having to go through Microsoft/Sony. I say potentially because I donīt know how it exactly works, they where able to adjust the drop rates for challenge mode bosses very quickly, while other things took more time, supposedly due to them having to follow Microsofts/Sonys procedures.

Also, the incursion exploit isnīt over, Iīm watching people exploiting the challenge mode live on youtube right now.

RJ_McCat
04-16-2016, 04:08 AM
If exploits are not being sanctioned, people will keep exploiting. If itīs being sanctioned, the number of exploiters will go down sharply. Itīs that simple and it has always been that way. MMORPGS have dealt with this issue for over a decade now, this isnīt a new phenomenon.
Obviously their interal testing department needs to improve, but even then, you can never guarantee that newly released content is gonna be impossible to exploit. Further more, Massives reaction time is potentially slow due to them having to go through Microsoft/Sony. I say potentially because I donīt know how it exactly works, they where able to adjust the drop rates for challenge mode bosses very quickly, while other things took more time, supposedly due to them having to follow Microsofts/Sonys procedures.

Also, the incursion exploit isnīt over, Iīm watching people exploiting the challenge mode live on youtube right now.

It works like this

Find the problem, replicate it on the closed server and see what needs to be done to fix the issue.

Fix the code problem and retest it to make sure it works and does not make more errors.

send it off to MS/PSN for certification this can take a day or 2 unless there is a major emergency that needs a fix then it can take a few hours.

as soon as it is certified to go live then you upload the build and your off llike a prom dress.

This come from testing 31 different games as a consultant for the last few year on mainly the Xbox platform.

DaNOX3008
04-16-2016, 04:35 AM
NOTE: Unfortunately, the Incursion weekly rewards will not be granted this week. They should work as intended concluding next weeks maintenance.

And, again, people who didn't exploit are getting punished. Exploiters are swimming in lvl240 gear and you take away the chance to get 1 piece for people who didn't have time to play the incursion so far this week....

Time to finally move on with other games. FU Massive.

tockson19
04-16-2016, 04:37 AM
WoW....seriously gys....How im suppose to evolve in that game, if people just keep glitching and glitching(i seen a gys who had all the piece of the 4 set, 2h after the incursion patch.....) Now im trying to do it legit, like it suppose to be, but noooooo, ur fking player just want to glitch glitch glitch and since i dont want to glitch(this is cheating after all), they just kick me-.-.....Do fking something WTH

Simple_Figment
04-16-2016, 04:48 AM

How can i miss a point that i addressed? Also, I would hardly just assume that glitches are somehow post-patch a thing of the past altogether. You know what they say about people who assume.

Also, why do people always assume more players = better? I'd take the same 100 guys on a game everyday for years if it meant they were respectable people who play the game as it is intended. If you honestly think quantity means quality, I'd invite you to play virtually any MMO on the market right now.

Simple_Figment
04-16-2016, 04:54 AM
so how would anyone know that this is an exploit? and not the game working as intended? i'm using cover, game allows me to go where the cover takes me, so? i'm playing the game within the realm of possibilities given me by the game. I'm not having any access to the Ubisoft/Massive bug/glitch tracking system so i have no idea what is logged in their system as a bug, besides i have no access to Massive game requirements specifications so i can't really judge on any possibilities and features of the game, so anything about that yo have to say?
besides there is no definition of exploit provided by Ubisoft so you can't really make any judgement on this on your own.
So legally technically we are using software product within its constraints, legally speaking massive doesn't have any definition of the exploit and any feedback system so everything is ok.

Oh c'mon, now you're purposely playing dense. There's a difference between accidentally glitching through a wall then trying to find your way back, and purposely wiping to respawn a boss and get more loot than listed. Not a single glitch in this game so far has been hard to determine that you're essentially breaking the game. Multiple drops? Finding ways through locked doors? Preventing waves from appearing? Damaging something with a skill in a mechanical battle that requires an item that spawns in when required?

I'm sure if you fell through the ground you wouldn't be going 'Well how am i supposed to know that's a glitch, and not working as intended?" If that were the case everyone would be up and arms for a fix but somehow these game-breaking exploits aren't obvious to you?

Then again, i suppose I shouldn't be presuming how much common sense the average gamer has.

Simple_Figment
04-16-2016, 04:59 AM
marketing and finance 101
more people - > more money, Ubisoft and any other company operate under one and only direction which is to generate profit!

Perhaps you missed the context under which I was speaking to another person. And unless the payment model is monthly, you do not lose money for banning people, they already paid. So yes, Ubisoft wants as much people to buy their game, so they can generate as much profit as possible, like you said, finance 101.

But if the people only pay a one-time fee for the game, and it has already been paid, they gain no profit from these people continuing to play. They would however, using my method, gain at least a small bit back because as some games have shown us, most people who get punished permanently are too stubborn to then just stop playing. They very often buy another account, which actually generates profit.

UmbraAtroxx
04-16-2016, 06:34 AM
Falcon Lost

Didnt work try again. People still glitch through falcon lost. 2-3 new methods instead of 1 old one.

Dark Zone

Not Fixed. Create a twink. stash your gear there.

And the only ones screwed are the players who didnt glitch. Well played.

Sir_Southpaw
04-16-2016, 06:59 AM
Dear Devs......

fix this game..:

Make the APC indestructible for any type of incoming fire, except the dropped C4...

Then Reset ALL players who used this exploid.

.. undo the 'unbalance'

Jnguye3252
04-16-2016, 07:16 AM
Perhaps you missed the context under which I was speaking to another person. And unless the payment model is monthly, you do not lose money for banning people, they already paid. So yes, Ubisoft wants as much people to buy their game, so they can generate as much profit as possible, like you said, finance 101.

But if the people only pay a one-time fee for the game, and it has already been paid, they gain no profit from these people continuing to play. They would however, using my method, gain at least a small bit back because as some games have shown us, most people who get punished permanently are too stubborn to then just stop playing. They very often buy another account, which actually generates profit.

You are wrong. Sure the player have already bought the game, but to continue to make money they need to pull the players to buy the expansion packs. What they released was free game updates. There will be another free game update in May. I do not see why people are crying over something that the developer screw up that allow the player to exploit. There are exploit for single players games too and it is the decision of the player to utilize it or not. If the player do not utilize the exploit because they think it is wrong then that is their play style.

I myself who have not exploited was able to get geared normally and not cry like the non-exploited. Here what you do.
Dark zone. the vendor this week sell gloves, and 2 patterns. *218 gloves (nomad set)
Beat incursion on hard mode *240 set item reward + 218/198 set item drop (random set non nomad set)
crafting Set vendor in operation base *218 mask and knee pads

Depending on your luck your gear is above 200. Quit crying and go play the game, maybe something good may drop for you.

jhano859
04-16-2016, 07:32 AM
LOL you can't be seriously thinking of punishing people that used an exploit that exposes your own INCOMPETENCE. Stop releasing buggy games and updates, employ a PROPER Q&A TESTING TEAM. People have using this exploit for weeks on the daily missions to get through doors and such, are they going to be punished? Hardly. Ubisoft and Massive have no one to blame but themselves, amateurs.

Servior_
04-16-2016, 07:37 AM

Yeah well, thats why even more players use the glitch. Stop disabling rewards for legit players and fix the glitches.

jhano859
04-16-2016, 07:42 AM
Dear Devs......

fix this game..:

Make the APC indestructible for any type of incoming fire, except the dropped C4...

Then Reset ALL players who used this exploid.

.. undo the 'unbalance'

Reset all players is laughable, the exploit exposed incompetence on Massive's part, this is what happens when you d not properly have a Q&A testing team who are committed to the task. The exploit is used by in game features and talents, it's not a hack and no where in the games T&C does it mention punishments for using an exploit, if this was the case then Bungie could've punished people who exploited Atheon and Crota. Come to think of it, there were no T&C in game to agree to, therefore Massive can't do anything. If they do they will lose thousands of players who will flock to something else. This is what happens when you release a bugged game with buggy updates, Ubisoft have a reputation for this and have no one to blame but themselves.

jhano859
04-16-2016, 07:56 AM
Now there is another glitch lolol, Massive are idiots. This game is self imploding with bugs, glitches, etc etc.

PabloPhonixTFC
04-16-2016, 07:56 AM
I work in the game industry and they could easily fix the issue with people who have exploited.

Just write a crawler that combs through peoples player configs and finds players that have completed the falcon lost mission without triggering some kind of "wave start" or "enemies killed' event that I'm sure they track with a BPU department. Once the crawler has identified a player that meets these conditions just have it roll back/ban/whatever their account.

I'm also pretty shocked they haven't just turned off mobile cover until they can fix/replace it.

PabloPhonixTFC
04-16-2016, 08:12 AM
and you're THE perfect example working in the gaming industry and why they can't fix it, you are sooo wrong and incompetent the same way Massive guys are
your suggestion is not a fix, it is a half-measure and banning script
this whole mission script is wrong, it allows you to skip steps, moreover the type of damage you do should be classified, c4 you do the scripted damage with should belong to a different class of weapons and don't overlap with stickies or anything else
i can keep on going about map delimiters, mobile covers and the whole coordinates systems of the maps in the game but you know you should know better you work in the game industry, i really hope you're not a janitor at Ubisoft offices

I was speaking to the people on here suggesting that Massive would have to rollback everyone's accounts, that simply isn't true. Also yes I agree there are several other issues with the mission, I was just pointing out how absurd it is mobile cover continues to be a problem. I would certainly hate to be the QA lead that is getting screamed at in someone's office as I type this. And I can assure you I'm not a janitor :)

PabloPhonixTFC
04-16-2016, 08:22 AM
not really, straight up you suggested a fix which is not a fix at all, so i really doubt about your expertise
you straight up wanted to get people banned, etc. etc. instead of getting to the bottom of the issue offering half-measure
P.S. after all you might still be a janitor working at Ubisoft office, or maybe a lady at the canteen serving coffee and salads

Sorry to clarify further I would not suggest a ban myself and think it would be a horrible thing to do. I was simply stating that Massive does have that option.

erg-_-
04-16-2016, 08:31 AM
Falcon Lost

Dark Zone

Missing characters

Look, I appriciate what you are trying to do, so here is a coupple ow new ones you have to fix:
https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4f048f/new_incursion_glitch_kill_the_apc_after_patch/
https://account.xbox.com/en-us/gameclip/2af5b8ce-a491-4645-98b4-e4294478b07b?gamerTag=ATrollWithAMole&scid=03a80100-9ff3-46ea-be76-e00e7fe465df

Please concider doing a rollback / ban on the players abusing these kind of things. I have been in several matchmaking groups that instantly kick me when I say I do not want to glitch as it ruins the fun of the game for me.

PabloPhonixTFC
04-16-2016, 08:32 AM
a) why didn't you suggest the fix then?
b) why did you try to replace a real fix with administrative measure?
c) massive has an option to shut down the server and do the refunds which is still an option
d) but the banning option is exactly what you suggested as a fix so don't act like a hypocrite now

Welp that's enough arguing with children with poor reading skills for one night, these floors ain't gonna sweep themselves after all. No idea why I thought posting on an online forum would have any other result, that's on me I guess.

l.a.r.t
04-16-2016, 09:19 AM

You can't be serious. I can only play this weekend. How much more punishment to do you have in store for legit players?
Guess it's the last time having spent money on anything with Ubisoft on it. Screw this game.

SGC_Brolof
04-16-2016, 09:26 AM

Wow. So those of us who do the Incursion without glitching it is getting the punishment here then huh? But those who have done the glitching has gotten all their gear now and couldnt care less if the weekly dont reward them anything gets away with it?
Nice way of killing your own game and nice way of rewarding cheaters/glitchers. *applause*

ColdDour
04-16-2016, 10:22 AM
This is unacceptable that players who havent ran it yet dont get their reward. Your shafting the player base.

Make it so your characters register the completion & they ONLY GET IT ONCE.

THIS IS NOT HARD TO DO.

LoneMerc2
04-16-2016, 11:14 AM
This is unbelievable. How can you dare disable the weekly reward, on the weekend, for players?? I can think of a multitude of different ways you guys could have fixed this, but no, instead you screw over your playerbase on a WEEKEND out of being able to get the rewards, thus making incursions useless for the next 4+ days. Massive management, you're seriously looking at this all wrong.

1.) Disable mobile cover on incursions until you fix it (Better than disabling ALL the reward!).
2.) Place a flag to say when the player (NOT group leader) has completed the incursion, you don't get the rewards again until next week).
3.) Place a bunch of static, unmovable objects where players are glitching through such as big toolboxes and cabinets.

un_synapse
04-16-2016, 11:16 AM
Dark Zone

Ahh thank you. Now my fresh DZ30 with a GS of 161 can go into the DZ 161+ zone and proceed to get ganked left and right by ****s in GS 200+ gear. High level DZ people ganking low level people was bad before 1.1. Then made WORSE AFTER 1.1 but we had a work around (sort of, still got ganked in 0-160). Now we are just completely ****ED.

Vekienx
04-16-2016, 12:32 PM
[/LIST]

Ahh thank you. Now my fresh DZ30 with a GS of 161 can go into the DZ 161+ zone and proceed to get ganked left and right by ****s in GS 200+ gear. High level DZ people ganking low level people was bad before 1.1. Then made WORSE AFTER 1.1 but we had a work around (sort of, still got ganked in 0-160). Now we are just completely ****ED.

Put your high GS items on another character, then you can go into pre 161

Still broken...

MIDJULIP
04-16-2016, 01:21 PM
Hehe good thing I haven't played since the fix to screw players wanting to get crafting mats kiling bosses. from 5 to 2 weeeeeeeee More of a screwjob by Ubishaft. Happy I didn't buy the season pass, that's 2 worthless titlas in a row by Ubishaft. Division and Watch Dogs both hyped up with developers that don't know how to make a game and keep people playing.

DeviIe
04-16-2016, 01:33 PM
Just remove weekly restrictions for 240, problem solved. The whole idea about 1 item per WEEK is utterly ******ed.

MIDJULIP
04-16-2016, 01:44 PM
What someone has found a way to have fun in our game? We need to steer them to the Dark Zone so they can hang out with psychopaths..HAHAHAHA Fix it straight away and ban those that had fun!

x--Warlord-x
04-16-2016, 01:53 PM
Hehe good thing I haven't played since the fix to screw players wanting to get crafting mats kiling bosses. from 5 to 2 weeeeeeeee More of a screwjob by Ubishaft. Happy I didn't buy the season pass, that's 2 worthless titlas in a row by Ubishaft. Division and Watch Dogs both hyped up with developers that don't know how to make a game and keep people playing.

I am also happy hat you did not purchase the season pass. I hope you return your copy of the original game. I dislike the whiners who play this game and I hope you stop playing this game soon.

MIDJULIP
04-16-2016, 01:56 PM
I am also happy hat you did not purchase the season pass. I hope you return your copy of the original game. I dislike the whiners who play this game and I hope you stop playing this game soon.

hahaha whiners like you? hahahaha

x--Warlord-x
04-16-2016, 02:33 PM
As a legitimate player who didn't exploit the incursion and have been trying to beat it the intended way, I am now being punished for not exploiting by having my chance of a weekly reward removed, while the people who exploited like crazy have insane gear and have no negative consequence.

Are you ****ing kidding me? Like, are you actually serious? This is so unbelievably ****ed that I don't actually know I have any desire to play this game anymore. Jesus christ.

Please don't play the game anymore. Take your whiny and childish attitude somewhere else. Wait for the next weekly maintenance so that they can make better efforts in closing exploits. The weekly reward was removed temporarily and will be back within 7 days. It helps because people like you don't get to come back whining about how everybody is a 240 and they are somehow killing you in the DZ because of that..

RUGBY187
04-16-2016, 02:33 PM
Funny how you keep rolling out hotfixes for stuff like this but not fixing the real issues in the game. You've got players can't even play the game because of these issues but that's ok, you've had their money so they don't matter hey! NOTE: Weekly Incursion reward won't be granted this week. THEN WHY DON'T YOU HOTFIX IT? WHY didn't you HOTFIX the issue last week where the DAILY CHALLENGES went missing for 4 days? You guys need to fix up!

MREasyGuns
04-16-2016, 02:40 PM
The comments in here are hilarious!

Well done, Massive. Your player base HATE each other.

x--Warlord-x
04-16-2016, 02:45 PM
hahaha whiners like you? hahahaha

IDK? Who is the one whining here? Obviously you. Have you even played the game post patch? Have you seen how quickly you acquire HE items/Mats. You really would rather fill you DZ stash with 30 purples weapons pre patch(12 HE weapon parts) or 30 HE weapons post patch (30 HE weapon parts)? That is just stupid. You are aware every boss in the DZ drops a HE right? you are aware that every mission boss drops a HE right? But please don't play the game and return your copy. The division needs to lower its population of ******s.

Vokevap
04-16-2016, 03:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgOXd5a2rPU

:nonchalance::nonchalance::nonchalance::nonchalanc e:

x--Warlord-x
04-16-2016, 03:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgOXd5a2rPU

:nonchalance::nonchalance::nonchalance::nonchalanc e:

They disabled the weekly reward so it should deter down some people until ubisoft legit patches this. Give them some time. Thanks for reporting.

AndreGeraldes
04-16-2016, 03:15 PM
Massive please disable the Incursions until you are able to stop this glitches.
And start working on problem, not doing small fixes!

Open your eyes, Division is going down...

x--Warlord-x
04-16-2016, 03:17 PM
Massive please disable the Incursions until you are able to stop this glitches.
And start working on problem, not doing small fixes!

Open your eyes, Division is going down...

They have disabled the weekly rewards until the next maintenance where they will hopefully release a better patch. So the glitch has lost a lot of its luster since you will no longer get 240 items.

SpeedKiller92
04-16-2016, 03:20 PM
they turned them off till the 1.1 update was not broken

SpeedKiller92
04-16-2016, 03:22 PM
Funny how you keep rolling out hotfixes for stuff like this but not fixing the real issues in the game. You've got players can't even play the game because of these issues but that's ok, you've had their money so they don't matter hey! NOTE: Weekly Incursion reward won't be granted this week. THEN WHY DON'T YOU HOTFIX IT? WHY didn't you HOTFIX the issue last week where the DAILY CHALLENGES went missing for 4 days? You guys need to fix up!

they turned off the daily until the 1.1 was out

Crott117
04-16-2016, 03:45 PM
I'm confused - my friends and I just finished the HARD incursion (legit - no wall breach) and still got the weekly reward - is it only the challenge weekly that is disabled?

DonkinBen
04-16-2016, 04:19 PM
I'm still missing my character no error message

MIDJULIP
04-16-2016, 04:48 PM
IDK? Who is the one whining here? Obviously you. Have you even played the game post patch? Have you seen how quickly you acquire HE items/Mats. You really would rather fill you DZ stash with 30 purples weapons pre patch(12 HE weapon parts) or 30 HE weapons post patch (30 HE weapon parts)? That is just stupid. You are aware every boss in the DZ drops a HE right? you are aware that every mission boss drops a HE right? But please don't play the game and return your copy. The division needs to lower its population of ******s.

Yes I played the patch right after the release. The boss was dropping 4 HE + 1 for Lexington. With the New crafting requirements the grind is exponentionally harder. Your opinion is worthless as your senseless whining They wont' give a refund if they did i would gladly except. You don't speak for them as you have no business sense appearantly they don't either. ;)

Yes I'm aware the DZ drops HE then u can try to extract it with some ******* with the advantage with higher level gear sniping you. The game is pointless to play as your incessant whining.

PythonE16
04-16-2016, 05:03 PM
when is the 1.2 patch coming ?really want to get my hands on the historian

Force_Dragon
04-16-2016, 05:21 PM

So if my team finally finishes this on HARD this weekend we will get no reward?

Teorino2
04-16-2016, 06:20 PM

Congratulations. I work 9-5:30 during the week, between gym and family I cannot play much during the week. It comes to Friday evening primetime and not only do you take the server down, you also disable the weekly reward.

So let's get this straight, people have either glitched the incursion knowingly or benefited from a bug to do with the way the rewards pay out to earn multiple 240 pieces this week and now I can't even get the ONE 240 piece I am entitled to because your crap coding isn't working.

Those people get no punishment, get their gear and get to wander round DZ wrecking people. I get penalised for playing honestly.

Just wipe out all 240 pieces but one from players inventories and do some damage control you idiots.

I SIMPL3 SHOT I
04-16-2016, 06:23 PM
I mean are you serious? So all these people that "exploited" something you guys left in the game now myself and everyone who has tried to do this legit doesnt get weekly rewards now? So I get to do the Incursion and not get my 240 piece while there are tons of ppl running around with full set gear? ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME? Did you guys hire a bunch of morons from Bungie? Jesus Christ!?!?!? And the punishment will be a joke!

ZQuizMaster
04-16-2016, 06:44 PM
Compete in what? Did I miss some sort of arena release with a leaderboard? Are you playing for your own entertainment or for their entertainment? If there was some sort of leaderboard then yeah or if the glitches were crashing the servers for others then yes they're ruining the experience.

You don't fully understand the game. You have no concept of what compete means. Hacking/Exploiting/Cheating makes for a non-competitive experience. Yoy are not a hacker are you?

ZQuizMaster
04-16-2016, 07:00 PM
Sorry, but if Massive wanted to it would take one line of code: "Where GS >= 214, reset account to GS = 186." Hope it happens soon.

ZQuizMaster
04-16-2016, 07:19 PM

Remember, MOST of the cheaters and hackers, are in prison, or hiding to avoid public humiliation. Some think they are better then the rest of society, but they are only deluding themselves. High morals is a virtue, while amoral activities are despised by society, even in games.

x--Warlord-x
04-16-2016, 07:28 PM
Yes I played the patch right after the release. The boss was dropping 4 HE + 1 for Lexington. With the New crafting requirements the grind is exponentionally harder. Your opinion is worthless as your senseless whining They wont' give a refund if they did i would gladly except. You don't speak for them as you have no business sense appearantly they don't either. ;)

Yes I'm aware the DZ drops HE then u can try to extract it with some ******* with the advantage with higher level gear sniping you. The game is pointless to play as your incessant whining.

I have no business sense? Says the guy to stupid to do simple math lol. You obviously have not payed enough DZ so you speak out of ignorance. "Nobody" tries to snipe you or attack you over high ends. U wanna know why? because nobody frankly gives a rat's *** as high ends are almost the new purples now. Snipe me for my high ends and I'll just collect 9 new ones within 30 minutes. The DZ has not changed by much. Can you please tell me how much it costs to craft a weapon? What are the new crafting requirements? I want to test your knowledge. I am starting to think you do not even know what whining means. Is English your native language? Gear is not everything and you are just crying because you're bad at the game. Git good or Git rekt scrub lol. See u at the other end of my sniper in the dark zone ;). Oh wait you are too scared to go!

Teorino2
04-16-2016, 07:39 PM
how is that Massive's or other players' problems that you can't play as much as you want to?
isn't that your own personal problem (or let say life)? or what you're trying to say is that you blame your gym and family for not letting you play the Division more?

It's Massives problem that they are letting players who abused a bug benefit and are doing nothing to penalise them. It's Massive who has let a weekly reward be available for the first part of the week and then turned it off. You think it's reasonable that players completing the incursion for the first time over the weekend shouldn't be rewarded as those who did it in the first few days were?

A question to you, how many pieces of 240 gear do you have?

ZQuizMaster
04-16-2016, 07:56 PM

We can only hope!

ZQuizMaster
04-16-2016, 08:09 PM

People who usually say "stop hammering on the glitchers" are the glitchers themselves.

Crott117
04-16-2016, 08:19 PM
So if my team finally finishes this on HARD this weekend we will get no reward?

Ive done hard twice (on 2 characters) and got the weekly reward both times.

ZQuizMaster
04-16-2016, 08:26 PM
sir, you have no idea what the coding is, just have no idea whatsoever, so please delete your account and your comments, you're dismissed

When it happens, don't say I didn't wan you.

EyE_w1LL_k1LL
04-16-2016, 08:27 PM

A forum post is not a binding agreement. It should have been in the terms of use or terms of service agreement. If they issue bans they will have problems. Not to mention a huge loss in player base, which in turn would be a loss of profits on their next release. Maybe if they would have focused on releasing a good game instead of trying to figure out the best way to chop the game up into DLC to get the most profits there wouldn't be soooooo many bugs. Developers on this game are Grade B at best!!!

Fact is the game is boring. The new patch added nothing to the game. Same enemies same everything. They lied, this game is nothing like it was portrayed before release. Even the Beta was a totally different experience from the real game.

The Division, more like - "Tom Clancy's Running Simulator"

EyE_w1LL_k1LL
04-16-2016, 08:35 PM
Sorry for double post but I wanted to let you guys in on a little Glitch I know. Here is how you do it.

1.) Create Multiple characters.
2.) Level characters to 30.
3.) Do Incursion on hard (all characters)
4.) Do Incursion on Challenging (all characters)
5.) Stack all rewards onto your favorite character.
6.) Benefit.

Ok so it's not a glitch I lied... But there are ways to have a legit beast character.

fabiodrm
04-16-2016, 08:35 PM
i dont know if i can post this here but THE GLITCH STILL NOT REMOVED

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/gameclip/2af5b8ce-a491-4645-98b4-e4294478b07b?gamerTag=ATrollWithAMole&scid=03a80100-9ff3-46ea-be76-e00e7fe465df

come on UBI, do something...