PDA

View Full Version : Unable to save game on x-box 1

freyaflys
04-14-2016, 09:55 PM
Have just purchased Far Cry Primal for xbox1 but cannot save progress. No menu button to save so keep exiting game to return to "gather stuff to make a bow". Have spent about 30 minutes getting into game but saved game says 9mins max. System says three patches available but cant see how to download to console. Please help as am fed up continually going back to start.

ScourgeofPeace
04-15-2016, 01:58 PM
Have just purchased Far Cry Primal for xbox1 but cannot save progress. No menu button to save so keep exiting game to return to "gather stuff to make a bow". Have spent about 30 minutes getting into game but saved game says 9mins max. System says three patches available but cant see how to download to console. Please help as am fed up continually going back to start.

How far have you progressed? If you make it out of the opening tutorial area and complete the next mission "Deep Wounds" it should open up the ability to do a Hard Save. Right now, since you are likely in a "mission" it is only doing a quick save.

freyaflys
04-18-2016, 01:59 PM
How far have you progressed? If you make it out of the opening tutorial area and complete the next mission "Deep Wounds" it should open up the ability to do a Hard Save. Right now, since you are likely in a "mission" it is only doing a quick save.

Thanks for help, game is now saving.

HorTyS
04-18-2016, 03:57 PM
So what was the issue? Were you in a mission? Not yet through the tutorial?

Hutch45069
08-18-2016, 11:10 PM
I was wondering what was going on, I bought an Xbox 1 just so I could play this game on it and if I would have known about this I would not have bought it at all. But I love the game. So if I understand, you can't save a game while you are on a mission, I am on the gathering leaves for the wounded girl. I am assuming after that you can doa hard save anytime.
Please correct me if I am wrong. I love the game, but suck at it so end up getting a lot of practice with the controls.