PDA

View Full Version : Patch 1.8 notes

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
04-14-2016, 03:36 PM
Hello Heroes,

Today, we would like to announce the availability of Patch 1.8.

Patch 1.8; along with fixes, improvements and implements to the general game, also includes the second part of The Lost Tales of Axeoth: Every Dog Has His Day, more details to come.

As always, downloading this new update is automatic on both Uplay and Steam. Should this for whatever reason not happen, please then make use of the Verify files feature on either platform, which should then start the download.

Full patch notes are available below but here are some highlights;

General

We have fixed-

If a magic guild is prebuilt in a town, the player can`t set its specialization.
In some campaigns, players can get stuck when spamming ESC during scripted scenes.
Pathfinding ability and Pathfinder specialization.
And more

Gameplay

We have implemented-

Pending Caravans now show up in the recruitment window until they depart at the end of your turn.
Caravans arrived at a Fort but not unloaded, can now be accessed and unloaded manually.Altars and Seals now show up on the minimap.
And more

And improved-

The random Skilling Popup has been visually overhauled.

Multiplayer

We have fixed several bugs-

A bug where the game would go out of synch when deploying more than 7 stacks in combat
A bug where the hero got deselected at the start of a new turn.
A bug where the game gets stuck when the AI attacked an empty town.
A bug where the player could multiply creature stacks under certain conditions when using auto merge button in town.
A bug that caused a game crash sometimes when pressing "spectate" after losing a game.
A bug that caused the game to go Out of synch sometimes when a hero died.
And more

We have improved-

Made Duel Multiplayer sessions more stable.

Level Design

We have fixed a few issues with Stronghold Map 2 and 3, Dungeon Map 2 and 3 and Scenario Timber Wars.

See patch notes for more details.

Editor

The Editor also has had fixes, improvements and implements, including;

Plus, fixes to Unreal Editor, Campaign Editor, Layer Tools and Audio.

AI (edited)
Added Wait action to the Combat AI
Added Caravan handling for the Adventure AI - the AI will now try (if available) to supply their main fighting heroes with a caravan-based supply chain
Adjusted AI scoring for the Adventure AI - it now tries to be more proactive about gathering pickups and generally also engaging the player in combat more
Adjusted AI money management for the Adventure AI - reprioritised the order in which AI purchases buildings/heroes/unit
Adventure AI now uses Forts and external Dwellings more readily
Fixed smaller numerous bugs with AI scoring

Regards

The M&M Team
Patch 1.8 Full Patch Note (https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/blog/post/view/patch-1-8-notes)

Antalyan
04-14-2016, 04:59 PM
I am very sorry to repeat myself but where are all promised changes?

There has been no major update as regards gameplay (not content) for many months and there are also very few bugfixes compared to the buglist recorded by fans.

This really does not seem to be the work of many people working many months on the game.

Actually, this patch brings even less changes than 1.7 (and I thought it is not possible to bring less changes but as I can see I was definitely wrong).

These patches (1.7 and 1.8) bring very few changes and they are coming after several months. Previous patches came after a few weeks with much more things.

I would like to remind you that:
- the game is still full of bugs more than half year after its release
- the council scenes are terrible (we have the year 2016 and not 2006)
- skill system is still the same with no replayability for campaigns and some nonsensical skills in classes (hopefully in 1.9 Patch improved?)
- there is no end-game screen (H5 and H6 were much better in this, the new game should not go back)
- most heroes specializations are very bad
- there are only 2 heroes per each faction duels
- the amount of spells in each magic school is quite low
-especially neutral units miss some interesting abilities
... And there are many other problems (for more details please follow the link in my signature)

Are we going to get finally some large patch with massive changes in the near future? It would be nice to know this. Now it seems like one of the last patches with minor improvements only.

miboi9
04-14-2016, 06:04 PM
Mountain gave birth to another mouse? I wonder how many bugs they added, correcting the old ones? The game still does not remember the placement of the units in a battle! necromancers, at least!

Гора родила очередную мышь? Интересно, сколько багов они добавили, исправляя старые? Игра по-прежнему не запоминает расстановку юнитов в бою! некромантов, по крайней мере!

Azraelus1004
04-14-2016, 06:37 PM
Игра вылетает постоянное через рандомное количество времени: тупо чёрный экран, ctrl+alt+del не помогает, только жёсткая перезагрузка. Ребят, подводите вы нас(

IMMORTAL_999
04-14-2016, 06:42 PM
Гора родила очередную мышь? Интересно, сколько багов они добавили, исправляя старые? Игра по-прежнему не запоминает расстановку юнитов в бою! некромантов, по крайней мере!

AI has learned to use the button "wait" in the battle, it is already not bad )))

GalaadleHaut
04-14-2016, 07:15 PM
AI has learned to use the button "wait" in the battle, it is already not bad )))

More like it couldn't use a 15 years old feature before 8th major patch half a year later lol

tibolt95
04-14-2016, 07:31 PM
More like it couldn't use a 15 years old feature before 8th major patch half a year later lol

stupid comment. appart from the fact that the game is still bugged, do you even know what a 15 years old can do compared to an AI?
soory mate, coundn't hold back on this one

IMMORTAL_999
04-14-2016, 07:44 PM

lol ... But in any case, better this "later" than "never" )) ))

GalaadleHaut
04-14-2016, 07:44 PM
do you even know what a 15 years old can do compared to an AI?
I am saying a 15 yo FEATURE, better read next time lol

King_Kilgor
04-14-2016, 08:14 PM
Kilgor added?? Where Kilgor??He dead?? I'm cry.... Add Kilgor plz.

tarhgitaj
04-14-2016, 09:23 PM
Это конечно хорошо, что не забывают, латают, но помимо неработающего после уже 8 патчей "прикосновения тьмы" у аватара намтару (урон показывается, а существа не списываются) добавилось неработающее "благословление арката"!!! а ведь благословление вчера еще работало!!!

IMMORTAL_999
04-14-2016, 09:50 PM
Это конечно хорошо, что не забывают, латают, но помимо неработающего после уже 8 патчей "прикосновения тьмы" у аватара намтару (урон показывается, а существа не списываются) добавилось неработающее "благословление арката"!!! а ведь благословление вчера еще работало!!!

Through which of program you download this game ...µTorrent? (пиратский репачок) ))
Possible that the loading was with the Trojan.
Try to fix these bugs in the game with an antivirus program.

tarhgitaj
04-15-2016, 06:25 AM
Through which of program you download this game ...µ[SIZE=3]

not at all, steam license

IMMORTAL_999
04-15-2016, 07:03 AM
...но помимо неработающего после уже 8 патчей "прикосновения тьмы" у аватара намтару (урон показывается, а существа не списываются)

I do not quite understand you.
Would you be able to provide a screenshot please?

IMMORTAL_999
04-15-2016, 07:58 AM
"Прикосновение тьмы" от аватара Намтару, это значит что сколько единиц существ будет в твоей армии, то и дополнительный урон ядом будет равен количеству единиц этих существ.
Например у тебя в армии 450 ед. скелетов, значит и урон от яда "прикосновение тьмы" тоже будет 450.
Яд (дополнительный урон) начинает действовать в начале след. раунда того отравленного существа. (у меня были и такие багнутые случаи, что он срабатывал аш через раунд)

В описании может быть много всяких фантастических иллюзий написано :)
А ты только на джинах проверял? Может это только с ними баг )
У тебя точно лицензия? )) ))
Хотелось бы посмотреть видео с твоими аномалиями моментальных и переодических отсутвий этого эффекта.
Не окажешь такую услугу? Случай действительно интересный. :confused:

Вот тут ссылка как настроить твитч и в самой игре Герои 7 в настройках есть описание.
Твитч - полезная штука для стримов на геройских каналах )
Я думаю ты мальчик взрослый - разберёшся, если что не понятно будет - погуглишь
И к тому же Менеджер сообщества Ubi-MoshiMoshi всегда придёт на помощь, обращайся и не стесняйся.
Незачто!
Сетевой быстрый бой - это самый что не наесть опытный путь проверить не только эти баги но и многое другое )) ))
Но копия моей игры установлена на моём новом мощном ноут буке (в данный момент не под рукой) а не на этом старом багнутом компе с которого я веду дискусию с тобой :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8zz3sn0P6s

Если можно, пожалуйста в Ultra-HD качестве :rolleyes:

Кстати, в ближайшее время я планирую создать свой Геройский уголок каналов со всякими стримами, артворками и галереями,
в которых будут зафиксированны самые яркие моменты сражений павших (не падших) рыцарей драконов и не только ... :cool:

Ubi-MoshiMoshi, Sorry that I wrote in Russian, I will remove my post ...

UBI-Zuzu
04-15-2016, 09:42 AM
Hey guys,
if you experience technical issues, please go to Technical Support subforum (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1041-Technical-Support?), where forum staff and community will help you as much as we can. In case your technical issue is a heavy one, please visit our support site. (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/)
Also, please mind that it's English speaking forum - please speak this language here. If you wish to discuss in Russian, please go to our Russian forums (http://forums-ru.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/53-Might-amp-Magic).

Zuzu

Wacky_Wizard
04-15-2016, 09:55 AM
Hello. I think I’m missing something.

The first post of this topic is a list of changes. 3 of the categories (General, Gameplay and Multiplayer say “AND MORE” leaving me to believe (I assume correctly) there are more changes on the list.

At the bottom of the topic is a link for “FULL PATCH NOTES” which takes me to an unfinished page with an access denied as the page location (Home > Access denied). I go back to the home and see option to view the patch 1.8 notes in the latest news section which takes me to a nicer looking page but the same info (with AND MORE comments) as from this subject. But at the bottom of its page it says “Click below for full patch log” with link to show patch note which is just the same page and it only takes you to the top of the same page.

So how do I see the full patch log so I can see if it’s worth the cost of Downloading the patch now or waiting till (a couple of weeks) I can get to city for better connection. From what’s in the log now I can wait as there is nothing that stands out as must have now, so would like to see the full log.

IMMORTAL_999
04-15-2016, 10:38 AM
ссылку на видео кинул в личку

https://yadi.sk/i/9AVh5jf5r2HiH

What it is? ... lol http://saveimg.ru/show-image.php?id=77e9243aab6736bf6690adf8bfcda712

Umsche
04-15-2016, 10:40 AM
Kilgor added?? Where Kilgor??He dead?? I'm cry.... Add Kilgor plz.

The guy was the nearest person of an explosion that destroyed a world, I don't think he survived. :D

tarhgitaj
04-15-2016, 11:08 AM
https://yadi.sk/i/9AVh5jf5r2HiH

What it is? ... lol http://saveimg.ru/show-image.php?id=77e9243aab6736bf6690adf8bfcda712

yandex disk, link to video

restored, it was accidentally deleted

ADAMIT_1986T
04-15-2016, 11:29 AM

Я только обрадовался, что "клон" 195% от номинала сделал. перегрузился, опять 15%. похоже магию разрабы вообще не трогали. На Примере для подражания терерь хоть урон нормально отображается вчера по сети гамал, вроде вылетать стало меньше. а регенка с удачей так же не работает, как и Агония. зато взрывом с удачей можно запросто ваншотить подразделения. и писал им с зимы про эти ошибки с магией, отсылал сейвы. а результат как всегда.

ADAMIT_1986T
04-15-2016, 11:33 AM
Dear developers, when you fix the bugs with magic. I with the beginning of the year write write about them, but no good there. Now again there was a glitch when when divided by 9 units, then one disappears. You though the addon did fine all the little things are left. already more playable than in patch 1.7. I see the truth I'm still on the Shadow Council wrote that normally play only in version 2.0.

ADAMIT_1986T
04-15-2016, 11:34 AM
Уважаемые разработчики, когда вы поправите глюки с магией. Я вам с начала года о них пишу пишу, а толку никакого. Теперь снова возник глюк, когда при делении на 9 отрядов, один потом пропадает. Вы хоть бы к аддону сделали нормально все мелочи которые остались. уже же более играбельно, чем в патче 1.7. видать правду я еще на Совете Теней писал, что нормально поиграть можно будет только в версии 2.0.

IMMORTAL_999
04-15-2016, 11:36 AM
Thanx tarhgitaj , but the image quality is very poor, I can not see almost nothing.
In any case, consult a manager of community or in support. (in English, but not Russian)

IMMORTAL_999
04-15-2016, 11:48 AM
видать правду я еще на Совете Теней писал, что нормально поиграть можно будет только в версии 2.0.

Why are you so sure that the patch 2.0, can fix all the bugs?

DubovikM
04-15-2016, 01:13 PM
а у меня вообще патч не качается

UBI-Zuzu
04-15-2016, 01:17 PM
Hey guys,

can you discuss in English, please?

Thank you,
Zuzu

IMMORTAL_999
04-15-2016, 01:48 PM
Zuzu

Excuse, what is Zuzu?
This name?
My sister also the name Zuzu.

DenisTheGreat
04-15-2016, 07:57 PM
[FONT=comic sans ms]Thanx tarhgitaj , but the image quality is very poor, I can not see almost nothing.

you need to change the resolution to HD in the right bottom, then good quality

IMMORTAL_999
04-15-2016, 08:10 PM
you need to change the resolution to HD in the right bottom, then good quality

lol ... Change the picture quality to HD, need to the author of this video clip. ))
In the right bottom only 360 and 480 p
360 and 480 p - It is not HD ;)

King_Kilgor
04-15-2016, 08:16 PM
Genevieve Seymour , Dogwoggle who is it? They are not worthy LOST TALES OF AXEOTH!
DESTINY MAKES EVERY CHANCE
Kilgor LOST TALES OF AXEOTH.
Kilgor Hall Heroes.
Kilgor skirmish scenario map.

IMMORTAL_999
04-15-2016, 08:43 PM
Genevieve Seymour , who is it? ...

I'm interested too!
In the Wikia about it is written very little information.
Gauldoth Half-Dead the most worthy of all the heroes, which was supposed to be in the Legends of Axeoth.
Kilgor this is not a bad hero, but his ranking and statistics are much lower than those of Gauldoth Half-Dead.

King_Kilgor
04-15-2016, 09:50 PM
Originally Posted by IMMORTAL_999
Kilgor this is not a bad hero, but his ranking and statistics are much lower than those of Gauldoth Half-Dead.
It may be because the ranking and statistics Stronghold are much lower than Necropolis?
For the horde! Orcs knock shields, screaming harpy, growling behemoths : King wants to see - Kilgor.

shepherdmoon
04-16-2016, 12:59 AM
The link to the full patch notes on the original post in this thread still points to a broken page: there is a picture of a distraught cabir master with the words "This cabir master has lost his construct :'( Give him a hand finding his construct." Cute, but not working.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
04-16-2016, 10:11 AM
The link to the full patch notes on the original post in this thread still points to a broken page: there is a picture of a distraught cabir master with the words "This cabir master has lost his construct :'( Give him a hand finding his construct." Cute, but not working.

Fixed. Thanks for pointing this out shepherdmoon

miboi9
04-16-2016, 10:13 AM

These potboilers not working properly, almost all! Magic does not work correctly in 90% of cases! Until now, can not do to the game memorized alignment units in a battle! While only nekromansov I looked...

У этих халтурщиков нормально не работает почти все! Магия работает некорректно в 90% случаев! До сих пор не могут сделать, чтобы игра запоминала расстановку юнитов в бою! Пока только некромансов посмотрел...

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
04-16-2016, 10:15 AM
Hi Guys, if you encounter a bug with patch 1.8, please have a read here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1433790-Patch-1-8-Please-Report-bugs-here

We have a document in which we are collecting them.

Many thanks

ADAMIT_1986T
04-16-2016, 11:12 AM
ТО все фигня, вот когда после деления на 9 отрядов, стеки бойцов начнут пропадать, вот будет весело. вернуть можно разве что авторасстановкой. У меня сложилось впечатление, что расстановку войск игра запоминает какую-то свою. не исправлен клон, теперь Аркот не работает, шипы из земли урон в сотнях тысяч отображают, агония работает криво, с удачей в минус вообще выходит. спрашивается, 2.8 гига чего я в четверг скачал? Чтобы нейтралы научились ждать, и ИИ стал немного умнее? Если так патчи делать, то седьмая часть игры будет единственной в серии, у которой не будет аддона.

Для чего, уважаемые разработчики, вам пишут про ошибки, для чего отсылают отчеты о багах, здесь, на Теневом Совете... на два месяца с февраля в патче 1.8. вообще мало что сделали.

IT's all garbage, that's when the after division by 9 units, stacks of fighters will begin to disappear, that would be fun. return is possible unless authorstable. I was under the impression that the balance of forces the game remembers something. not corrected clone, and now Arcot's not working, spikes out of the ground damage in the hundreds of thousands of displays, agony??, with the minus even out. the question is, 2.8 gig I Tuesday downloaded? The neutrals have learned to wait, and the AI was a little smarter? If so patches to do, the seventh part will be the only game in the series, which will not have the addon.

Why, dear developers, you are writing about bugs, why send bug reports, here on Shadow Council... for two months from February in patch 1.8. General had done very little.
Google Переводчик

diablo663
04-16-2016, 01:36 PM
I downloaded patch 1.8 then loaded a save game.
This is a very strange thing but my heroes could not enter buildings from this saved game.
I have no idea why this happened.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
04-16-2016, 02:10 PM
Hi Guys, if you encounter a bug with patch 1.8, please have a read here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...port-bugs-here

We have a document in which we are collecting them.

Many thanks