PDA

View Full Version : Rollback Request Please

Elinthe
04-14-2016, 10:25 AM
Hi,

I am a game pad player and since the update deactivated the game pad I don't play anymore... sigh

I was thinking you probably wont fix the game pad issue for another two weeks... so

If I had some way to play the game without the 1.1 update; roll back my account, I could still play the game

Could this be looked at seriously... unless the game pad issue is going to be fixed soon...

There also might be some other disgruntled players that would be interested in a roll back option...

All the best and good luck fixing all these bugs the patch introduced

Draconiuos
04-15-2016, 09:36 AM
I would be fine with a roll back. I accidentally sold something this evening and it was one of my important items. A roll back would make this as if it didn't happen.

Placebo_PRS
04-15-2016, 11:43 AM
I use a DS4 and haven't had any problems with any update works fine, have you tried an Xbox/PS4 controller to see if that works? What gamepad are you using?

Elinthe
04-19-2016, 01:39 PM
I am using a logitech game pad... no i have not tried other game controllers as my game pad controller works fine with everything else i use it on and it used to work fine until it was removed from the game in the update... they added back the menu option now but that is it...

I dont play much anymore since they are not going to fix it and there is not much I can do about it...

All the best and good luck

S1l3ntD3ath1973
04-19-2016, 02:11 PM
sounds like we need to make sure the glitch patch is in that roll back if they are by chance aloud to get it lol but very doubtful They cant just you back they would have to rolll us all back ur version would not matcht he servers and so forth thx.

guest-g95KvTbM
04-19-2016, 02:48 PM
THERE ARE ALREADY ABOUT 150 topics about this so there was no need to create another one.

The one thing that solves the problem is the one thing not being done..The company needs to quit ****ing around with these *******s and just permanently remove them from the game already. It is as easy as going into the system and disabling their account. If the cheaters want to play again, then they need to pay for the game again.....Simple as that

OVERVIEW
The company needs to quit making excuses, all you idiots need to quit making these ****ing topics and JUST QUIT PLAYING THE DAMN GAME you're just as at fault as the company for these problems occurring for continuing to play this game knowing all of these problems exist.

guest-P0LkIPdy
04-19-2016, 02:53 PM
THERE ARE ALREADY ABOUT 150 topics about this so there was no need to create another one.

The one thing that solves the problem is the one thing not being done..The company needs to quit ****ing around with these *******s and just permanently remove them from the game already. It is as easy as going into the system and disabling their account. If the cheaters want to play again, then they need to pay for the game again.....Simple as that

OVERVIEW
The company needs to quit making excuses, all you idiots need to quit making these ****ing topics and JUST QUIT PLAYING THE DAMN GAME you're just as at fault as the company for these problems occurring because for continuing to play this game knowing all of these problems exist.

Just leave the forums if you don't want to see the posts... Idiot. There will be soon 150 posts of YOU posting this **** because you just can't ignore it. You need to quit this game if it enrages you so much to just read the reports.

guest-g95KvTbM
04-19-2016, 03:58 PM
Just leave the forums if you don't want to see the posts... Idiot. There will be soon 150 posts of YOU posting this **** because you just can't ignore it. You need to quit this game if it enrages you so much to just read the reports.
You cannot justify creating 150 of the same topic about the same exact problems then posting replies trying to reprimanding the people who are telling you to knock off the ********....and FYI you monkey with down syndrome, I don't play the game and do you know why...BECAUSE I KNOW IT HAS PROBLEMS THEREFORE I DO NOT CONSTANTLY CREATE COMPLAINT TOPICS ABOUT THIS GAMES PROBLEMS BECAUSE I CAN READ THE ALREADY 150 TOPICS WHICH ALREADY EXIST ABOUT IT.

So making a comment about me quitting the game if it enrages me so much means you're a complete and utter idiot because I have not posted one complaint about the game itself that is already on here. I only posted 2 things that no one has mentioned. You forum clowns are crying about broken things and yet you continue making more and more topics that have the exact same complaint in them .....So **** off and stop trying to change the subject you an inbred sweaty cousin fu**er,

When it comes down to it, not one of you have the balls to do what it takes to get anything changed, and you cannot justify complaining about a broken product while doing nothing to fix the problem. and then creating a new topic about it every 5-10 minutes when there are already 150 topics about it.

I'm not cluttering the forum with the same topic I'm simply posting the proper reply to everyone who already has. Don't post stupid topics that already exist and I won't post replies about people being stupid and doing it.

guest-P0LkIPdy
04-19-2016, 04:03 PM
You cannot justify creating 150 of the same topic about the same exact problems then posting replies trying to reprimanding the people who are telling you to knock off the ********....and FYI you monkey with down syndrome, I don't play the game and do you know why...BECAUSE I KNOW IT HAS PROBLEMS THEREFORE I DO NOT CONSTANTLY CREATE COMPLAINT TOPICS ABOUT THIS GAMES PROBLEMS BECAUSE I CAN READ THE ALREADY 150 TOPICS WHICH ALREADY EXIST ABOUT IT.

So making a comment about me quitting the game if it enrages me so much means you're a complete and utter idiot because I have not posted one complaint about the game itself that is already on here. I only posted 2 things that no one has mentioned. You forum clowns are crying about broken things and yet you continue making more and more topics that have the exact same complaint in them .....So **** off and stop trying to change the subject you an inbred sweaty cousin fu**er,

When it comes down to it, not one of you have the balls to do what it takes to get anything changed, and you cannot justify complaining about a broken product while doing nothing to fix the problem. and then creating a new topic about it every 5-10 minutes when there are already 150 topics about it.

I'm not cluttering the forum with the same topic I'm simply posting the proper reply to everyone who already has. Don't post stupid topics that already exist and I won't post replies about people being stupid and doing it.

You may not post threads, but you clutter it with your senseless BS. And for you, the game has an initial problem... The "tutorial" is not enough.. Please.

Look who changes the subject on every thread posting your stupid nonsense of "blah blah posted already.. blah blah.. Quit the game... blah blah"

CAPGamesUK
04-19-2016, 04:26 PM
Xbox controler works fine. i have an Xbox one elite Controller and it is working perfectly

I am using a logitech game pad... no i have not tried other game controllers as my game pad controller works fine with everything else i use it on and it used to work fine until it was removed from the game in the update... they added back the menu option now but that is it...

I dont play much anymore since they are not going to fix it and there is not much I can do about it...

All the best and good luck

maybe check for driver updates or reinstall drivers?

chenkotimo
04-19-2016, 06:39 PM
Perhaps the moderators of this forum are unaware but as this guy mentions - the logitech Gamepad were highly effected with the new patch. like mine, they no longer work.

Why this is still broken after seven days is quite a mystery to how things are run over there, but this should definitely be a priority. It worked before the patch. it no longer works after the patch.

On my side I have the Logitech Dual Action Gamepad. I did all the updates, the reboots, chatted with support. Still, seven days later, they told me nobody is looking into this. ( I talked with them seven days ago when it broke and yesterday. I haven't played the game I bought since a regression has been introduced in the game..

Elinthe
04-25-2016, 06:20 AM
Tested the controller today and it is still not working so I submitted a case requesting a refund

Elinthe
04-26-2016, 11:29 AM
Got the auto reply email stating I had submitted a case... so far

Elinthe
04-28-2016, 10:10 AM
well still no word from these guys... disappointing really

Natchai_Ubisoft
04-28-2016, 05:16 PM
Hey guys, can you please try going in the state.cfg and reflect this:
input = {
allowControllers = true,
allowNongamepadControllers = true
}

For further issues, please let us know what gamepad you are using specifically

Elinthe
04-30-2016, 12:24 PM
Hey guys, can you please try going in the state.cfg and reflect this:
input = {
allowControllers = true,
allowNongamepadControllers = true
}

For further issues, please let us know what gamepad you are using specifically

OK so made the change as advise and my gamepad now works... unbelievable

The file state.cfg is located in the user profile under the my games directory... on my computer anyways

Thanks much Nat for the tip