PDA

View Full Version : Why cant i do anything

XPatriotNation5
04-13-2016, 02:04 AM
I have made several post and asked in other threads. Now I'm getting really poed. I just bought this game. First it wouldn't let me surpass situation 1. After over 2 hours finally get to play situations. Now it's doing the same thing and don't let Me continue on. I have had absoloutly zero help from anyone including any other players. This I's ps4. Some feed back would be GREAT

Le.Godfather
04-13-2016, 02:11 AM
I have made several post and asked in other threads. Now I'm getting really poed. I just bought this game. First it wouldn't let me surpass situation 1. After over 2 hours finally get to play situations. Now it's doing the same thing and don't let Me continue on. I have had absoloutly zero help from anyone including any other players. This I's ps4. Some feed back would be GREAT

is the game fully install yet? at first i can't play situation 2 and multiplayer as well because the game just partially installed.

XPatriotNation5
04-13-2016, 02:16 AM
Yea my notifications say rainbow six installed 3 hours ago. And I even checked for game updates and says its up to date

XPatriotNation5
04-13-2016, 02:20 AM
Oh my. Apparently there are two downloads.... just went to downloads and it says rainbow six installed 3 hours ago. And above it it says installing application datat 11.6/ 19.715 gb..... thank you

is the game fully install yet? at first i can't play situation 2 and multiplayer as well because the game just partially installed.

Le.Godfather
04-13-2016, 02:42 AM
Oh my. Apparently there are two downloads.... just went to downloads and it says rainbow six installed 3 hours ago. And above it it says installing application datat 11.6/ 19.715 gb..... thank you

No problems, buddy