PDA

View Full Version : [Changelog] April 12/13, 2016 - Restart

Ubi_Yannick
04-12-2016, 11:59 PM
Here is the list of changes implemented during the server restart of April 12:

Named enemies in Challenge mode will now only guarantee one High-End item like all the other named enemies
Incursion: Falcon Lost

The APC will no longer take damage from players’ weapons
The APC’s Mortar weapon will now fire correctly

Several fixes to improve server stability

Please note that we are aware of the issue where some players find their characters missing after playing update 1.1. This issue will require further investigation and will not be fixed with this hotfix.

FunTox
04-13-2016, 12:10 AM
Hello,will this patch fix 11th wave in falcon lost?

Arsenic_Touch
04-13-2016, 12:11 AM
And what about bliss dropping purples?

PlayableAngelJr
04-13-2016, 12:12 AM
Then how the hell you kill the APC then morons :mad:

Microwav3k1tten
04-13-2016, 12:12 AM

Named enemies in Challenge mode will now only guarantee one High-End item like all the other named enemies

How about fixing the weekly incursion reward? If a player has already done it and team up with one who hasnt done it, the person who hasnt done it, will not recieve any weekly reward

itsthelew
04-13-2016, 12:13 AM
Are you going to fix how my character was deleted because of a DELTA error? Millions of users have had their characters deleted. Fix it and give us our characters back!

EzR1dA
04-13-2016, 12:15 AM
Are you going to fix how my character was deleted because of a DELTA error? Millions of users have had their characters deleted. Fix it and give us our characters back!

This is the only fix I care about.

rj82ndabn2002
04-13-2016, 12:15 AM
will you also be fixing the inability to take and put weapons mods into your stash?

KitKatt27
04-13-2016, 12:18 AM

You use the bombs...as intended...

TimedKILLER52
04-13-2016, 12:18 AM
So instead of fixing real issues like accounts being deleted, all you are worried about is fixing something small? Nice, glad I spent the money on the season pass just to get my account deleted.

AffIiction
04-13-2016, 12:20 AM

Will u fix that weapons freeze and cant be fired or cant be reloaded?

PyroPaul
04-13-2016, 12:26 AM

I feel that this is a Horrible change.
Trudging through a Challenge Mode mission just for 1 piece of Loot is INSULTING.

SirTexasSir
04-13-2016, 12:28 AM

Please note that we are aware of the issue where some players find their characters missing after playing update 1.1. This issue will require further investigation and will not be fixed with this hotfix.

What exactly is correctly? I mean is it going to spam more hits or what? It's all ready bad enough it pretty much one shots most folks and can shoot through walls and around corners.

Delta-Seven
inb4 "you can't damage APC with player weapons anymore" completely breaks incursions and can't complete them at all.

whalechan
Trudging through a Challenge Mode mission just for 1 piece of Loot is INSULTING.

Wrong, seems like walk in a park compared to the simple hard mode incursion. Then again you'll get way more yellows from the DZ now.

AOD_DownSouth05
04-13-2016, 12:32 AM
If you double left click on items they will move to/from stash.

Rezulux
04-13-2016, 12:33 AM

I agree with this guy, Challenging is an enormous step up from hard, and if a single high end is going to be the only reward, you'll find that the only times players will even play Challenging is when it comes up as a daily. At least have it be 2 or 3, given that a single Challenging mission is a significant time and effort investment.

Breakingnews31
04-13-2016, 12:35 AM
When can we expect a fix for our deleted characters?

OneAmong0thers
Wrong, seems like walk in a park compared to the simple hard mode incursion. Then again you'll get way more yellows from the DZ now.
You mean with all the cheater hacking and teleporting around? Yeah... I feel great knowing that upon entering

AOD_DownSouth05
Yes, way more yellows, but even if you put a pig in a suit, its still a pig! The gold/yellow items I've seen drop are marginal and in most cases the same trash that always drops only in a different color.

I will say that changing purchasing of high items in DZ06 from Phoenix credits to DZ currency is great :) The DZ06 vendor sells two each of each new gear set and the total is only about 48.000 DZ credits.

BroHamBone
04-13-2016, 12:37 AM
Trudging through a Challenge Mode mission just for 1 piece of INSULTING Loot is INSULTING.

Fixed :D

AOD_DownSouth05
04-13-2016, 12:38 AM
Will u fix that weapons freeze and cant be fired or cant be reloaded?

This happened to me on a hard mission. I got to 1 round left and couldn't reload. But when I swapped weapons and the swapped back, my assault rifle was loaded and it was fine after that. Lots of new bugs for sure and yes they need to fix them, but the weapon swap seems to work as a work around.

OneAmong0thers
04-13-2016, 12:39 AM
Fixed :D
But we feel rewarded for getting crappy loot right?

NomRoxNom
04-13-2016, 12:40 AM
Why does massive hate PvE so much? I get fixing the APC or whatever to make their horde mode work they way they want it. That's fine and all, but when i got 4 High end drops, I as actually happy to have gone through the challenge mode. Not one was an upgrade, it was all basically junk, but hey, I got 4 high ends that's neat!. Now it's going to be 4 times as much drudgery to get the same garbage.

The guns failing to reload thing is frustrating as all get out, no mention of that.

Constant disconnects whenever finishing a mission.

Plenty of real problems, but nope, gotta nerf that PvE some more.

1.1 had me excited to play and grind again, hotfix working on killing the hype once more and making me regret the season pass. At least I got a neat floppy hat outta it.

OneAmong0thers
04-13-2016, 12:43 AM
Numbers are already dropping fast in Steam for active players.

PyroPaul
04-13-2016, 12:46 AM
But we feel rewarded for getting crappy loot right?

When you get a Lot of it... Yeah.

Just look at Borderlands, you killed a boss mob - he dropped like 50 pieces of gear... 99% of what he dropped was crap that you probably wouldn't even bother to pick up, but the fact they littered the floor with loot was satisfying in it's own way.

Demonikhan
04-13-2016, 12:47 AM
So instead of fixing real issues like accounts being deleted, all you are worried about is fixing something small? Nice, glad I spent the money on the season pass just to get my account deleted.

It is called "Low hanging fruit". These fixes they are implementing are easy to fix.
Characters being deleted/no longer visible is obviously a much larger issue, but one that requires a heck of a lot more research/repair time.

NFLxCOWBOYSx88

Yes, Fix this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

Vic__Vinegar

Challenge mode missions are like 20 minutes. One yellow is fine. It says only 1 guaranteed, so there is a chance of getting more than 1

CQMET_PenperOni
04-13-2016, 12:48 AM
the APC doesn't even take much damage from weapons

Rezulux
04-13-2016, 12:49 AM
Numbers are already dropping fast in Steam for active players.

That might have to do with the fact that the game is telling people that there's going to be server maintenance in about 10 minutes lmao

XthefugitiveX
04-13-2016, 12:50 AM
I'm glad I bought the game on my CC. Capital one gave me a refund today for this horrible game. The worst game support ever from any game I played.

CQMET_PenperOni
It is called "Low hanging fruit". These fixes they are implementing are easy to fix.
Characters being deleted/no longer visible is obviously a much larger issue, but one that requires a heck of a lot more research/repair time.
THANK YOU! Damn!
(I'm not been sarcastic)

Lil_Pubik
on the APC mission it is too hard on hard for people with 150 or lower. even people who 170+ are struggling and challange mode is 160.... make no scene. Its need more AI Balancing so people with 140-150 can actually get to past the first 5 waves.

DogPatchActual
04-13-2016, 12:51 AM

Because fixing that HUGE error is going to take more than a day, and devops can improve server stability with a quick hotfix.

SirTexasSir
04-13-2016, 12:52 AM

Your suppose to use the explosions not your weapons. That was the point when they showed the previews for it. I notice it was taking slight damage one time from my weapon.

PyroPaul
04-13-2016, 12:54 AM
Challenge mode missions are like 20 minutes. One yellow is fine. It says only 1 guaranteed, so there is a chance of getting more than 1

In 20 Minutes and you can Instance Jump and tag potentially 3-4 DZ06 Named Mobs which have a chance to drop a +200 Set piece.
In 20 minutes - you can speed run 3-4 Missions almost solo and get 3-4 Hardmode Yellows.

So no... It is not fine.
Like i said - It is an Insult.

Fae_Dravin
04-13-2016, 12:54 AM

Although the name calling you used applies only to yourself, as usual, in order to avoid violating flaming rules I'll not refer to it directly.

As for how you kill the APC, now you use strategy, as intended. Maybe try paying attention to the goals listed on your screen in huge, bold letters at the top instead of running around leeching and letting your teammates do all the work.

No payment or thanks are necessary for this answer. This one is on the house :)

SirTexasSir
04-13-2016, 01:00 AM
on the APC mission it is too hard on hard for people with 150 or lower. even people who 170+ are struggling and challange mode is 160.... make no scene. Its need more AI Balancing so people with 140-150 can actually get to past the first 5 waves.

Yah I'm seeting a lot of folks join together and after the first few waves give up. I think these are folks that don't play challenge mode and think it's going to be easy like hard mode is for some. Though if your low geared Hard mode can actually be hard for them. I think folks don't undersand what min means. That doens't mean that is what you have to have to play, it's the min that might be able to. Though even with mostly 160-70 teams I have yet to finish the mission. Once some one drops our your are heavly handicap and no one else can join you so you have to start all over at a safe house, telport there and look for a new group.

Kilfer
04-13-2016, 01:00 AM
I read in another thread that the deleted characters were cheats.

Fae_Dravin
04-13-2016, 01:01 AM

Not sharing your password is usually a great fix )

Naberios
Stop being so freaking stingy! Nobody likes devs who just keep taking away and taking away. It was already stingy getting 1 item dropped from named enemies on hard, instead of say 1 Gold & a couple of Purples. You should get more for running through a challenge mission.

Loved the game & the direction it was going when the game came out, you guys just keep making decisions that are driving me away.

arbiter9605
Would this hotfix also fix the weapon reloading bug that started happening since the new rls this morning>

WhySoDank.
04-13-2016, 01:02 AM
lol leave the gold drops alone... you already made the deconstruct of item 3x higher....

Also challenge mission falcon increase the phoenix credit that 40 is not worth it for more than 1 hour mission

zeroescaflowne
04-13-2016, 01:02 AM
Is there any way we can rebalance the freaking Incursion??? i watched 4 189's take it in an hour! how about the 140's? how the hell are they supposed to be able to do this? You seriously need to rebalance the shotgun users in both Challenging modes and the Incursion. There is absolutely no way any player, no matter how good, will be able to survive the Incursion at item level 140.

And for the record, re-balancing should NOT mean raising the bar to a minimum of 160. Check out your "average" players and design the Incursion for them. then design the Challenging mode Incursion for your no-life hardcore players.

Flausche.Baer
04-13-2016, 01:06 AM

THIS!!! More Farming ... Thanks! Crafting is already destroyed.

BassDLow
04-13-2016, 01:08 AM

They just said they are working on this. Things take time in that time you can make another character and reap the benefits of having multiple characters when they figure out the problem.

Poisontiped
04-13-2016, 01:11 AM

Using the C4 ;)

Celoxamortis
04-13-2016, 01:13 AM
Earlier today when screenshots of the 4x loot appeared, I thought: That makes sense, it's challenge mode, after all. But now this? I could understand reducing to 2 or 3 but 1? That's hardly worth the effort, especially with the Phoenix Credits nerfs to daily rewards as well.

To those who say it's fine because Challenge Modes can be run through fast remember: Those of us who can blow through Challenge Modes in 20 minutes likely don't need the gear because we're already geared 182+. This change penalizes people who are (rightfully) using challenge modes to gear up to be ready for incursions. Us '20 minute' runners were just using the rewards for crafting mats and this change means we can get more yellows to turn into mats faster by solo spammng hard modes.

l-HelloKitty-l
04-13-2016, 01:14 AM
From 2 air drop I receive 2 time purple loot. Is really stupid to find purple items when all the named enemy drop yellow. I prefer to open locked boxes instead.

Lucifer6six6
04-13-2016, 01:16 AM
No challenging mission for the day, only 2 hard modes... Bugged?

CrashBashDE
04-13-2016, 01:17 AM
Weapon skins must NOT take inventory space just like clothes do not, you idiots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OriginalxSyn
04-13-2016, 01:18 AM
Is there any way we can rebalance the freaking Incursion??? i watched 4 189's take it in an hour! how about the 140's? how the hell are they supposed to be able to do this? You seriously need to rebalance the shotgun users in both Challenging modes and the Incursion. There is absolutely no way any player, no matter how good, will be able to survive the Incursion at item level 140.

And for the record, re-balancing should NOT mean raising the bar to a minimum of 160. Check out your "average" players and design the Incursion for them. then design the Challenging mode Incursion for your no-life hardcore players.

The avg player is 170+ and the min level is 140 the req level is 160+ its like computers the min can run it but its gonna be tough on your computer run req instead for an easier time

OriginalxSyn
04-13-2016, 01:19 AM
The challenging mission is prob the incursion :D

msx361
04-13-2016, 01:19 AM
I thought this game was a loot based shooter? What's the point in playing if the loot dropped is so insignificant it's not worth grinding for and the crafting is so tediously expensive its not worth it either. What are we left with? Oh yeah, the darkzone. Great lets go and farm some named npc's get a few golds over an hour or two, go to extract and get killed in 2 seconds by a group of human players who steal everything and extract it out for themselves.

FUN!

I get you are trying to extend the shelf life of the game by making it harder to max everything out. But there is a fine line and you guys are way over it. Give us more content that makes us want to come back and have fun. Not grind the same 4 missions over and over and over hoping to get one descent item to drop.

The irony is once you've finished pushing everyone away from your game, il finally be able to enjoy solo'ing the dz without the the pesky human players ruining the fun.

CVSiN
04-13-2016, 01:20 AM

learn to read the suggested gear score is 160.. right on the mission. Go level up/gear up more before you try it.

HexCrown
04-13-2016, 01:20 AM
After completing the new incursion, the weekly reward showed as being completed but none of the loot was rewarded to myself of my teammates.:mad:

Kanti_OM
04-13-2016, 01:21 AM

Screw players! More shotguns and grenades! Less loot! Screw electronic build! More build for DPS! We need less game content and more "one room" content with moar shotguns! Because everyone loves to cry with blood!

And now seriously. Developers do you even test your updates? Every update brings more bugs than fixes.

CVSiN
04-13-2016, 01:22 AM
From 2 air drop I receive 2 time purple loot. Is really stupid to find purple items when all the named enemy drop yellow. I prefer to open locked boxes instead.

Agreed not even worth getting.
waste of time effort and ammo.

BassDLow
All these people on here talking about how difficult falcon is probably shouldn't be in it yet. I had a young man join my team and his grade was 169 and so i figured he's got to have stats pretty comparable to mine, not even close. His stats : 140/65/10 w/ 45% mit. Mine: 200/70/15 w/60% mit. and my grade is only 179, 10 points above his. I was wondering why he was hardly killing mobs and dying so often, it was because even though his grade said he was a higher ranked player his setup was still not good. So gear grade means nothing to me at this point other than simply being eligible for the mission. I still recruit using DPS/Health/Skillpower/Mit. Also the mission only really takes an hour when your're learning. Get the positions and timing down and you'll be better off. Games arent always about who shoots the most bullets or throw the most heals.Good luck agents.

Romney57
http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20130918.419/images/LightUbiTheme/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by TimedKILLER52 http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20130918.419/images/LightUbiTheme/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php?p=11595513#post11595513)

They just said they are working on this. Things take time in that time you can make another character and reap the benefits of having multiple characters when they figure out the problem.

Just what benefit is there of having two accounts with seperate characters? I suffered the so called 'backpack bug' and had my original character locked out for three weeks, during that time I created another character on another account and ground that character up to level 30 and +54 DZ, today I got my original one back and now all my efforts have been split between two characters and also the old character has had the DZ level zeroed!! Where's the benefit????

MIDJULIP
04-13-2016, 01:24 AM
Oh Gee the people are actually having fun PVE, Nerf it. Have to cover up for poor game design i suppose. Disappointing as I really dislike the DZ and only play for the coop missions. Not gonna farm 10 times to craft 1 useless item. Totally ludicrous.

silent1121
04-13-2016, 01:24 AM
i dont cheat at games never have or will and mine was deleted when i turned the game on an hour ago so what you heard was pure quality internet BS that is all
I read in another thread that the deleted characters were cheats.

Zolotheran
04-13-2016, 01:25 AM
I agree with this guy, Challenging is an enormous step up from hard, and if a single high end is going to be the only reward, you'll find that the only times players will even play Challenging is when it comes up as a daily. At least have it be 2 or 3, given that a single Challenging mission is a significant time and effort investment.

You will get a guaranteed 2 HE items. One from the boss and one for the boss and for the mission reward. It's just that the boss won't drop you 4.

LoneMerc2
04-13-2016, 01:25 AM
And here was me a and my team, praising Massive for giving us 4 guaranteed HEs per challenge, because... IT'S A CHALLENGE! Nope, one step forward... two steps back.

Unreal. I love this game, but boy are you driving people away quickly.

So you make the mat conversion go through the roof, while giving us the same POS HE drops, hmm.

Roscoe182
04-13-2016, 01:27 AM
Weapon skins must NOT take inventory space just like clothes do not, you idiots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah im not sure who's idea it was to make them take up space but well done its utterly ******ed. why do other "vanity" items take no space but skins do.

Stockyluv
04-13-2016, 01:29 AM

i want my character back please!!!!

OriginalxSyn
04-13-2016, 01:29 AM
I thought this game was a loot based shooter? What's the point in playing if the loot dropped is so insignificant it's not worth grinding for and the crafting is so tediously expensive its not worth it either. What are we left with? Oh yeah, the darkzone. Great lets go and farm some named npc's get a few golds over an hour or two, go to extract and get killed in 2 seconds by a group of human players who steal everything and extract it out for themselves.

FUN!

I get you are trying to extend the shelf life of the game by making it harder to max everything out. But there is a fine line and you guys are way over it. Give us more content that makes us want to come back and have fun. Not grind the same 4 missions over and over and over hoping to get one descent item to drop.

The irony is once you've finished pushing everyone away from your game, il finally be able to enjoy solo'ing the dz without the the pesky human players ruining the fun.

My group and i are getting upgrades including set gear from bosses all around that map. So idk what your problem is the new loot system is working great

TanktheHoula
04-13-2016, 01:30 AM
http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20130918.419/images/LightUbiTheme/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by TimedKILLER52 http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20130918.419/images/LightUbiTheme/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php?p=11595513#post11595513)

Just what benefit is there of having two accounts with seperate characters? I suffered the so called 'backpack bug' and had my original character locked out for three weeks, during that time I created another character on another account and ground that character up to level 30 and +54 DZ, today I got my original one back and now all my efforts have been split between two characters and also the old character has had the DZ level zeroed!! Where's the benefit????

I'm sorry but this is reckless of a gaming company. I just had my character deleted as well after 10 days of game play. I they new this was happening after the first few reported, they should have shut down the servers until this was resolved. These gaming companies have zero accountability, but yet they love taking more and more money and charging more. Just wait Ubisoft. In time all of you gaming companies will fall on your swords when the Government decides to start regulating you from all of the gamers you cheat out of money

MIDJULIP
04-13-2016, 01:33 AM
I owe my friend an apology, he said jokingly earlier today as we were actually having fun farming that they will probably nerf it by the time i get back from my nap.
Well it happened just like that, these devs just can't stop stepping in their own way. Disappointing as there isnt' much more to the game other than crafting which was heavily nerfed and farming for those of us who hate forced pvp.

OriginalxSyn
04-13-2016, 01:35 AM
And here was me a and my team, praising Massive for giving us 4 guaranteed HEs per challenge, because... IT'S A CHALLENGE! Nope, one step forward... two steps back.

Unreal. I love this game, but boy are you driving people away quickly.

So you make the mat conversion go through the roof, while giving us the same POS HE drops, hmm.
You gusy are just salty you havent gotten lucky. "Challenge Mode" is pretty much ez mode if you play the level right it doesn't take long to beat any of the older missions. Also my group current has gotten 3 set drops from non incursion and non DZ bosses. Just learn to play dont expect to have everything handed to you... Work for it.

AnnaFury
04-13-2016, 01:40 AM
Are you freaking kidding me right now? Even with the *FOUR GUARANTEED HIGH-END* drops, I was feeling like it was on the low side since DZ bosses only drop 1 item, and I'm mostly a solo player so challenge modes aren't exactly my main content. Sure I did a challenge mode with a friend and some randoms, and the drops were okay. But here I was thinking.. "They should up the gearscore of these items or make them guaranteed 184 or higher, since almost all the items I find are junk.".

Dear Ubisoft Massive, I really WANT TO LOVE THE DIVISION, I even changed my phone theme to The Division! But this game is not a true MMO. You're making it a tedious grind that almost no one wants to do, and instead of people enjoying their time in the game, most people will just feel disappointed over their guaranteed high-end being a mod or low-quality weapon most of the time. This is especially true since the change only affects bosses, and everything else is the exact same. Anything that isn't a boss is just a worthless obstacle, and not even a challenging one, since you didn't actually change droprates except for a single hand-coded high-end drop for bosses.

Do I seriously have to wait until 1.2 to properly enjoy finding loot again since I'm at gearscore 183 and I don't have a pro group of friends to farm Falcon Lost all day, if almost ever?
If you keep high-end gearscore this crappy off the majority of high-end drops, high-ends are the new purple but they drop far less than purples. I have no motivation to launch the game again despite all the cool content. This is just like the launch of Diablo 3, where I quickly got bored due to the bad quality of almost all the items I ever came across.

Yes, I'm very salty right now, but that's because the game felt like it was going in the right direction, and turns out it was an unintended bug and you guys want everyone to sift through endless amounts of bad items to find one useable one. I can't even craft them reliably anymore, you made sure of that too.

dunkanlord
04-13-2016, 01:41 AM
really wtf 1 yellow 1 purple ****ing hard gives 1 yellow 3 purples so **** up atleast gave 2 yellows 2 purples not its ****ing waste of time to do challanging at all

CptScryer
04-13-2016, 01:46 AM
I did some lex runs before the fix, every time it gave us 4 HE or even 1 set piece. For a challenge that we ran in less then 12 minutes each time without skipping, i think that's a bit overboard. But reducing it back to just 1 HE drop from the boss is rediculous. I can't even begin to count the amount of HE fabrics i already have :s

I do like my striker pieces :D , now hoping for 1 more to get all bonuses.

PyroPaul
04-13-2016, 01:48 AM
You gusy are just salty you havent gotten lucky. "Challenge Mode" is pretty much ez mode if you play the level right it doesn't take long to beat any of the older missions. Also my group current has gotten 3 set drops from non incursion and non DZ bosses. Just learn to play dont expect to have everything handed to you... Work for it.

Unless if you can solo a Challenge Mission in less then 7 Minutes - it is not 'ez mode'
There is no L2P here... no 'work for it' to be had.

It is a mission that requires a group to complete it... as such - it should be rewarding.
Anything less is just an insult to the players that participated.

Zuzzissm0
04-13-2016, 01:48 AM
1. where is the daylie challange mission 2. why are the dead zone settings every time i start the game on default?

Hern_the_Hunter
04-13-2016, 01:49 AM

Here, here!!! - I agree with that comment, totally!!!

OriginalxSyn
04-13-2016, 01:51 AM
Unless if you can solo a Challenge Mission in less then 7 Minutes - it is not 'ez mode'
There is no L2P here... no 'work for it' to be had.

It is a mission that requires a group to complete it... as such - it should be rewarding.
Anything less is just an insult to the players that participated.

My group can clear LEC in 8:40... thats ez mode just because e play as a group to make it ez doesnt make it hard :) a buddy of mine and I duo LEC runs in 12 min :)

OriginalxSyn
04-13-2016, 01:52 AM
1. where is the daylie challange mission 2. why are the dead zone settings every time i start the game on default?

I assume that the daily challenge mode is the Incursion but not sure

CptScryer
04-13-2016, 01:54 AM
I can't even craft them reliably anymore, you made sure of that too.

Crafting has become nearly obsolete, esp when you see the chances of getting a good roll. Today i got lucky with near perfect striker gloves(set)as a drop and a good roll on a vector that elevates my dps to 200K+(non ACC). But crafting armors ? High end (non -set) ? That's like taking a chance in a lottery and becoming obsolete but for the 'newer' players.

Besides, a lot of players will have so many HE fabrics and weapon mats they can craft anything, were it not for the ****ty electronic mats.... and how do we make money when we need so many mats ? not deconstruct and sell ? or vice versa ? you're F. both ways from sunday.

MIDJULIP
04-13-2016, 01:57 AM
I have a full time job i dont need that in this game, make the game fun for those of us that don't view games as a job please.

dunkanlord
04-13-2016, 01:57 AM
My group can clear LEC in 8:40... thats ez mode just because e play as a group to make it ez doesnt make it hard :) a buddy of mine and I duo LEC runs in 12 min :)

now count how much time you need to make gear set item what need 22 fabric and 8 electronic that is your 8,5 by 15 runs atleast to get all parts including reword from mission and you dont get single weapon or weapon mod that will be over 2 hours without stops and setting mission from start that is redecelous over 2h to make 1 item and that is with good team and no pure sick grind

Zouguy
04-13-2016, 02:01 AM
I love how you just crapped all over the people who work and have lives by upping the amount needed to craft the high end items. And you guys went so far as to require 15 blue parts to get just 1 high end part further crapping on those of us with limited time. If I had known that you were going to pull the old bait and switch I would have NEVER bought your game. Please put it back to the way it was when I purchased the game or please give me a refund.

OriginalxSyn
04-13-2016, 02:02 AM
now count how much time you need to make gear set item what need 22 fabric and 8 electronic that is your 8,5 by 15 runs atleast to get all parts including reword from mission and you dont get single weapon or weapon mod that will be over 2 hours without stops and setting mission from start that is redecelous over 2h to make 1 item and that is with good team and no pure sick grind

So far off just doing runs with out crafting between the 2 of us we have gotten 5 set drops :)

PyroPaul
04-13-2016, 02:05 AM

'Group'...

Funny how i explicitly said SOLO and you throw around times of Group Runs...
You see - for it to be 'Ez' you have to be able to do it by yourself in a timely manner.

otherwise - you're just talking about Teamwork, which is intended to overcome difficult which normally can not be easily done alone.

And as i said - the extra effort required to complete something should warrant an extra reward.
Anything Less and it is an Insult.

and well - now it is an Insult to us.

OriginalxSyn
04-13-2016, 02:12 AM
'Group'...

Funny how i explicitly said SOLO and you throw around times of Group Runs...
You see - for it to be 'Ez' you have to be able to do it by yourself in a timely manner.

otherwise - you're just talking about Teamwork, which is intended to overcome difficult which normally can not be easily done alone.

And as i said - the extra effort required to complete something should warrant an extra reward.
Anything Less and it is an Insult.

and well - now it is an Insult to us.

I'm sorry that you need solo stats in a group game 66 you the kid that plays league and gets mad when they dont 1v1 you?

MIDJULIP
04-13-2016, 02:14 AM
Well my buddy uninstalled i guess i'll wait to play and see what the next patch brings, Dont think they can nerf it further. Have fun peeps :)

schmu666
04-13-2016, 02:20 AM
whats ur deal ubisoft?

im a reasonable and calm person usually, but holy **** u fail hard these days...

IIIEpiconIII
04-13-2016, 02:23 AM
glad i didnt bought the season pass... now its time to quit this game...good luck

Monki3man82
04-13-2016, 02:24 AM
has the gun reloading and firing been fixed yet? was having a ****ty time this morning when your weapons of 64 bullets stop firing at 32 and will not reload. Man by the looks of this game is going to die pretty soon. so many glitches and problems everywhere after every patch and updates. thought they would test these patches and updates before releasing it to the gamers. I thought destiny was bad with their nerfing but man oh man division have them beat by miles afar. At least it took destiny over a year to nerf things to the point where I left after more than 1400 hrs put into it over the course of a good year run. Now here at division what the game has only been out release after what 2 betas? for a good month and 1 week give or take to be nerf to the ground as it is. There is no more incentive to keep playing as you are afraid you might be next on the character delete or account locked out or missing weapons and armors that you worked for regardless if it was an exploit or legit since you did put the time into it. I have spent over 11 days playing this game, thats over 264 hrs and I can say yup this is exactly will be end if it isn't already.

mcshaniac
04-13-2016, 02:27 AM
Well you've (Ubisoft) clearly outdone yourselves this time. Things couldn't have gone any worse for your company in regards to The Division since Day 1. Off to Destiny I and I'm sure many others. *wave*

PyroPaul
04-13-2016, 02:28 AM
I'm sorry that you need solo stats in a group game 66 you the kid that plays league and gets mad when they dont 1v1 you?

I'm sorry that you're the grade schooler that can't understand basic English...

or simple logic...

or game theory...

But let me try and explain it to you one more time.

Effort = Reward.
That is basic game theory.

The effort you put forward should result in a satisfactory reward.

As such - the more effort you put forward = the bigger the reward.

Challenge Mode is an example of that... the content requires that you start employing tactics and mechanics such as team work, group/talent synergy, or strategy in order to be successful. It has absolutely nothing to do with the difficulty of the content, but instead with the cumulative amount of effort put forth to complete it. As such - You; depending on a Group/Partner are effectively doubling the amount of effort required to complete the mission as opposed to a 'hardmode' variety of the same mission.

However - for all that extra effort... you see no increase in your reward.
for all of that extra effort - there is no reward.

Thus - the content becomes an 'Insult' - a disrespect to the effort of the players put forth in order to complete it.

obj_1
04-13-2016, 02:29 AM

+1

One random piece!(?) It was really nice before, getting rewarded each material for doing instances.

Now its just as tedious and incalculable to get mats as before PLUS the much higher costs and conversion rate. :confused:

Tvalk91
04-13-2016, 02:31 AM
First of all, i love the game, wont regret i bought it, cause it CAN be amazing!

Before the update i started to get e bit bored. cause it was just hours of grinding on the same missions, missions that goes the same way everytime, but fine, cause u got enough loot to turn into mats for crafting.

THEN, the update came, i really felt like yes, this is actually fun again... UNTIL i saw how insane the crafting has become, the mats for crafting is WAY to expensive, i struggled already getting what i needed, cause i was bored of the hours and hours of grinding the same mission, but even tho i did grind, only to craft **** for the build im going... but now, i have to do days and days of grinding to get the same amount. and crafting was too easy as u say, but to nerf the rng on crafting, make it more costly, while lowering the loot in pve zone, that is just insane...
im not a typical pvp person, nor do i ever get so much into a game that i know how to build THE BEST pvp build, therefor... hours and hours grinding dark zone (at this point seems like the only option to get crafting meteials and good gear) is not really fun for me.

My normal day in dz: kill mobs and collect the FEW crates that is not taken already... get killed, loose my stuff, get killed yet again trying to get my stuff back, aaand hey, there i lost a rank in dz, at that point i have to give up, cause a solo player vs a group of rogues? nope, not happening.... oh yeah, and 165xp for 1 mob kill, yet, 1900xp ish lost from one person deciding to sneak up on me and blast me while i kill mobs, kinda kills my motivation for dz....

oh and do i want to spend 1 1/2 hours running from mats crate in pve zone every 2 hours? NO THANK U, its enough to run through them all once before u really cant stand taking those trips anymore that day, especially since crafting has become SO expensive now...

And then we have the new mission, awesome mission, hard mode is actually HARD, great work! BUT, when ur group has come to wave 15, for the second time, then to get a delta error, so we have to start all over again, really??? u REALLY have to fix missions so u dont have to start ALL over again if it has been a disconnect issue from ur side. this has happened in other missions too..

And please take the time to read this also:

Please make the weapon skins into something that dosent take up ur stash. Even maybe extend the stash cap?

Why, WHY can rogue players camp outside safehouse/checkpoints

WHY do u loose so much xp from getting killed from a rogue player, compared to what u gain killing them on a low timer?

Why cant u make so ppl that goes rogue often get a mark or something on their clothes so its actually a punishment to go rogue other then the chance of dying (cause afterall, they just run back to kill u OR jump into ur bullets so u go rogue instead and they kill u without punishment)... its a stupid system tbh, cause its not like u can team up with randoms, for all u know, the ones u team up with could be the ppl that usually go rogue, and when they see in chat what u get, they can just jump out of group and kill u for it, hell, they dont even need to see what u get to kill u for the loot at extraction point...

And PLEASE: when u are about to extract, if someone just stands there waiting, then kill u for u loot, can u please make the chopper just leave when they went rogue, so they have to call it back?
cause at this point u have NO chance getting ur loot back when *******s just camp until the helli is there, then kill u so they can extract ur stuff before u even respawn

And when it comes too character looks, can u please add a way to change the accsessories and tattooes? even adding more of it. Cause i made a person with glasses, but i much rather have piercing at this point, but no way im making a new char just for that change

Now if the division team actually took the time to read this, then thank u! And keep adding stuff to this overall great game! :)

SecludedOne
04-13-2016, 02:34 AM
Really? Challenge mode bosses should drop 2 high ends. Challenge mode is harder then dz06. I mean come on. Harder content should be more rewarding. What you need to do is stop all the hackers. At least move rpm server side. Can't even get a supply drop without getting shot in the face by a 200 round clip in under a second. I love this game. But the pc player base is filled with cheaters. Either disable pvp combat till you can implement an anti cheat. Or do something about teleporting, movement speed, and rpm hacks. I'm sure you could disable pvp abilities for a short time very easily.

A pc game should never have any values client side....

drakeos99
04-13-2016, 02:35 AM
OH WHAT seriously total BS for nerfing this I was hoping to get on and farm some DZ bosses today but NUP thanks for ruining it ubisoft

Udonitron
04-13-2016, 02:36 AM
yeah im not sure who's idea it was to make them take up space but well done its utterly ******ed. why do other "vanity" items take no space but skins do.

Been saying this since day one!!
Makes no sense in the big picture.
Weapon skins are clothing for your gun and yet take up storage and inventory space...silly.
They offer one every 24 hours too...come on.

Sparkynuts1985
04-13-2016, 02:41 AM
How about we get a fix on the apc turret that does massive instant kill damage and then 4 seconds after it goes blows up it still applies status effects. It's bad enough you die instantly but to walk through an area with zero visual cue there is a fire after to shell explodes is stupid. Keep getting killed by it.

Epiitomee
04-13-2016, 03:15 AM
So my characters Dark Zone rank went from 52 to 1 after this hot fix? SMH…After i played a mission it corrected itself

lllegalalienz
04-13-2016, 03:36 AM
Yes I hope they get this resolved very quickly. I would've never spent the extra money on gold edition or any of the extras if I knew I wouldn't be able to play. Not to mention I have a full 12 days of gameplay. If this doesn't get taken care of by the end of the day I'm calling it quits. I know I'm not alone in this notion either, there are many other option to which to spent my money. I'm sure they won't have these problems with my characters being deleted. Fix it now. "Investigation" more like stalling for time because you have no idea wth is going on, just like last time. Get it together if you wanna play with the big boys!!!

lllegalalienz
04-13-2016, 03:43 AM

Seriously. i spent the money on the gold edition and have 12 full days of gameplay. Gets this fixed now or I'll spent my money somewhere else. Get it together if you wanna with the big boys!!!

DaJokr
04-13-2016, 03:47 AM
All these people on here talking about how difficult falcon is probably shouldn't be in it yet. I had a young man join my team and his grade was 169 and so i figured he's got to have stats pretty comparable to mine, not even close. His stats : 140/65/10 w/ 45% mit. Mine: 200/70/15 w/60% mit. and my grade is only 179, 10 points above his. I was wondering why he was hardly killing mobs and dying so often, it was because even though his grade said he was a higher ranked player his setup was still not good. So gear grade means nothing to me at this point other than simply being eligible for the mission. I still recruit using DPS/Health/Skillpower/Mit. Also the mission only really takes an hour when your're learning. Get the positions and timing down and you'll be better off. Games arent always about who shoots the most bullets or throw the most heals.Good luck agents.

Yup, not such a good indicator. My grade is 178 and my stats are worse then his at 130/62/10 w/56% mit. I've been grinding for weeks trying to get mats for crafting and getting what I can, but I have been rolling crap. All I want is 65% mit, is that so hard to ask?

BlkBugHunter357
04-13-2016, 03:53 AM

use tactics moron

BlkBugHunter357
04-13-2016, 04:00 AM
inb4 "you can't damage APC with player weapons anymore" completely breaks incursions and can't complete them at all.

it was never intended to be damage with weapons, had you watch the stream last week or its replay you would have known this.

Midnyte46
04-13-2016, 04:03 AM
For those wanting to Solo a game made specifically for TEAMPLAY, meaning when you bought this game you acknowledged this fact as the game was NEVER portrayed as a solo experience, but instead a TEAM/GROUP experience, then it was your mistake to buy the game and spend your money on it. If you want a game that you can solo then get a game like Dark Souls 3 or Ratchet & Clank which are actually made for such play.

I am glad that I bought The Division and the season pass along with it, I feel that my money has been well spent, as the game provides content that makes you take time. You wouldn't expect to be able to max out on games like World of Warcraft in a week, as in not be able to get anything better, so why would you expect that from a game made with MMO mechanics in mind?

ACTION-GAMER
04-13-2016, 04:15 AM
this mission just useless hard as f**k and little loot
by the way its impossible beat this mission in challenging im wondering you guys from devs can you beat it in challenging

LEAFS1212
04-13-2016, 04:19 AM
So my characters Dark Zone rank went from 52 to 1 after this hot fix? SMH…After i played a mission it corrected itself

did you just look at character selection screen or did u actually continue your game and go to DZ?

Mocharetta
04-13-2016, 04:22 AM
that's a quick fix to limit pve drop rate !!!! wtf massive... you really like to make people suffer don't you.
even if it drops 4 yellow it's still crap 163 anyway.

SunstormGT
04-13-2016, 04:45 AM
People seem to forget that challenge mode missions also reward you with 30 Phoenix Credits. 4 high end drops was too much but imo 2 should be the correct number.

Sl1ckTh13f
04-13-2016, 04:51 AM
For those wanting to Solo a game made specifically for TEAMPLAY, meaning when you bought this game you acknowledged this fact as the game was NEVER portrayed as a solo experience, but instead a TEAM/GROUP experience, then it was your mistake to buy the game and spend your money on it. If you want a game that you can solo then get a game like Dark Souls 3 or Ratchet & Clank which are actually made for such play.

I am glad that I bought The Division and the season pass along with it, I feel that my money has been well spent, as the game provides content that makes you take time. You wouldn't expect to be able to max out on games like World of Warcraft in a week, as in not be able to get anything better, so why would you expect that from a game made with MMO mechanics in mind?

You can Max level in WoW in 4 Days. Just saying.

Naberios
04-13-2016, 05:17 AM
I did some lex runs before the fix, every time it gave us 4 HE or even 1 set piece. For a challenge that we ran in less then 12 minutes each time without skipping, i think that's a bit overboard. But reducing it back to just 1 HE drop from the boss is rediculous. I can't even begin to count the amount of HE fabrics i already have :s

I do like my striker pieces :D , now hoping for 1 more to get all bonuses.
Your group & groups like yours are not the NORM. Congratulations on being so awesome, I'm sure it was gratifying to come in and brag about how good you are but average players & groups aren't able to speed run challenge missions.

komatose420
04-13-2016, 05:43 AM
you fixed server stability?really is that what you call this hot mess its better than it was but not by much i only have to spam my heal 4 or 5 times to get to go off not bad so now i start spamming at 1/2 health it might go off before im dead maybehavent dared to try incursions with this uhm lag

XxNV_Gr1MxX
04-13-2016, 05:47 AM
im done with this BS. No point in playing w/o my main. Least they could do is give us an update to the problems. But then again, Id say they wont take care of it till morning when they wake their a$$es up.

xxZombiePANxx
04-13-2016, 05:47 AM
So you make the Incursion a more important fix then getting people their characters back???!!!! Never mind the 100s of hours that we as the community have put into this game so far huh?? To be told to play with a low level character that is essentially a floating gun?? That's your solution Ubisoft? This is sickening.. Your player base is outraged and your focus is fix loot drops and the damn truck in the Incursion.. Yea great customer service guys

CPO_Will
04-13-2016, 05:51 AM
For those that are still having issues with reloading and stuck on one bullet. The BUG is from the talent "One is None" remove that talent for now, it is fixed.

Midnyte46
04-13-2016, 05:58 AM
You can Max level in WoW in 4 Days. Just saying.

When I say Max Out on WoW, I mean have literally the best as in you have no way to get anything better. I meant have all the best gear and have beaten 100% of all content in a week...

konnj
04-13-2016, 06:14 AM

I think this is completely un-natural, one of each piece of gear would mean it would still take a good 4-5million boss kills to get the rolls you wanted on the gear.
34 weapon talents + weapon damage roll.
To get the weapon talents you want you would have to roll; 34*33*32 = 35904 - To get the damage roll you want (high); 35904 * 90 = 3 231 360. (I was kind and set a 90% tolerance on the top end damage).

So for you to get the weapon you want it has a 1 in 3.2million chance of being the one you want.
Surely killing a boss 3.2 million times is not a problem! OH WAIT I almost forgot there are many different weapons!
mp5, burst fire mp5, mp7, aug, vector, smg-9.
Mk 17, Scar-H, M44, Custom M44, M1a, FW M1a, SRS 1.
AK-47, AK-74, M4, LW M4, LVOA, ACR, Scarl-L, FA(i)L.
M249, M60, m86, RPK.
Super 90, M870, DBS, saiga.
PF45, 1911, M9, DBSOS, Px4.

I purposefully left out variations that do not modify the weapon beyond looks (I think but if im wrong add some more numbers!).
So in total 34.
Say you want a High end M60 with the right talents and high damage roll.
Thats a 34 * 3 231 360 = 109 866 240 chance to drop if the boss has a guaranteed weapon drop.

But they don't anymore.
So after 4 of each type nerf you are stuck with rolling for other items as well.
After playing lexington a few times yesterday I found these items dropped frequently:
Supressors/muzzlebrakes, chest item, kneepads, random gear mod.
So instead of having a 1 in 109 million chance, we are now stuck with a 109 866 240 * 4 = 439 464 960.
1 in 439 million chance means if you can do the mission in 7 minutes as someone claimed earlier.

It will take you 7 * 439 464 960 = 3 076 254 720 minutes to find the weapon you are looking for.
In hours that is 3 076 254 720 / 60 = 51 270 912.
In days that is 51 270 912 / 24 = 2 136 288
In years that is 2 136 288 / 365 = 5852
So, sometime next civilization you might get the weapon you want.
That is assuming I didnt forget some weapons, which upon re-reading this I did. Uzi. (also my estimated 4-5 million might have been low-balling it)
Good job Uzisoft I wouldn't worry about rewarding players generously.

BOT_Coyote
04-13-2016, 06:15 AM
When is aim assist going to be addressed? It seems half done, being in the game and automatically turned on but with no way whatsoever of disabling it. It really messes with players' aim.

Jayray
04-13-2016, 06:31 AM
You get 2 golds for each Challenging Mission, the boss will now only drop 1 item, and you get an item for completing the mission. I have not done it since the patch, but you may get 4 golds at the power plant mission, as there are 3 named enemies at the end.

Earlier today when screenshots of the 4x loot appeared, I thought: That makes sense, it's challenge mode, after all. But now this? I could understand reducing to 2 or 3 but 1? That's hardly worth the effort, especially with the Phoenix Credits nerfs to daily rewards as well.

To those who say it's fine because Challenge Modes can be run through fast remember: Those of us who can blow through Challenge Modes in 20 minutes likely don't need the gear because we're already geared 182+. This change penalizes people who are (rightfully) using challenge modes to gear up to be ready for incursions. Us '20 minute' runners were just using the rewards for crafting mats and this change means we can get more yellows to turn into mats faster by solo spammng hard modes.

Jayray
04-13-2016, 06:38 AM
How many activities in Destiny give 2 exotic engrams for each run ? And you can do these activities how many times each day?

Well you've (Ubisoft) clearly outdone yourselves this time. Things couldn't have gone any worse for your company in regards to The Division since Day 1. Off to Destiny I and I'm sure many others. *wave*

Uenaldo
04-13-2016, 07:08 AM

it's a hotfix.

Fluffy.Chicken
04-13-2016, 07:13 AM
ive never seen so mutch crying in my life.
If this is the community of destiny then **** off back there plz.
your sounding like the cry baby;s that die in dz to rogues and then claim that this game is all about dz farming and pve !
they did the fix becouse people got disconnect in the final wave and then had to restart the mission!
Be happy that challenge mode is actually harder then just running in like a ****** and kill evrything....
This game is not hellow kitty.
They already changed that u get high ends evry drop on any lvl 30+ boss
the deleted characters were ff'ing cheaters so far i only saw one guy claiming not being a cheater maybe he wasent then i am sorry.
but **** happens.
at least there doing something about it.
falcon doesnt only drop 1 he...
he drops a set piece aswel just not double ******s.
I hope this community stop being cry baby's all the time otherwise if u are ill see u in dz and ill just kill u again.

have a nice day
by the way i love this expansion at least its fun again to get a upgrade.

Lil_Pubik
04-13-2016, 07:27 AM
AI get a audio bug where if im playing a mission on replay the cutscean audio doesn't play and only starts playing after the mission/challange is over and im in a safe house after leaving the group. it's not me its the game.

Cohetus
04-13-2016, 07:35 AM
Not sure why, but all the named NPC I killed yesterday dropped Purple, hell I even joined the game from a friend that did not yet killed bullet king and I received a blue item... This is st*pid!

Arokhantos
04-13-2016, 08:29 AM
Will it atleast be item level 32 drop now rather then item level 31 drop ?
Else i'm really done with these so called fake carrots that turn out as rotten apples.

Naberios
04-13-2016, 08:34 AM
ive never seen so mutch crying in my life.
If this is the community of destiny then **** off back there plz.
your sounding like the cry baby;s that die in dz to rogues and then claim that this game is all about dz farming and pve !
You mean like all the whiney little *****es & crybabies that threw a tantrum because they couldn't kill other players with reckless abandon in the DZ? Which led to a quick patch that killed the DZ for the majority of players and completely took it away from what the dev says it's supposed to be. I'm glad the game caters directly to you. It must feel good. You're part of the problem.

Flextro
04-13-2016, 08:53 AM

LOOOOL, nah this is dumb as hell. I thought this change was intentional considering the shocking crafting change. You have to change crafting back to what it was. Let's look at the bigger picture.

Right, so... you do a challenging mode. WOW! You get a piece of junk that can't even be recaliberated to make it any better (9/10 times)

So 4 high high-ends now instead of 16, YAAAAAAY 4 MATERIALS OMG!!!! I CAN ALMOST CRAFT SOMETHING!!!! errr nah, best grind it a few more hours yet son.

You literally have to make 1000 muzzles, 1000 grips, 1000 weapons, 1000 scopes, 1000 mags before you even get the stats you want, and the crafting changes just make it unrealistic. Getting five highends per CHALLENGING (you called it that) made it a bit better whilst having to work with it.
What about players without any high-end gear? It's literally going to take them 10days playing time to gear up lol.

Z1NTH0S
04-13-2016, 09:33 AM
Why are people comparing the drop rate of hard to challenge saying you get one yellow drop means nothing...

On hard you will get one LVL 30 yellow on Challenge you will get one LVL 32 yellow. I don't see the problem. Yes you can farm the DZ and HM all day for yellows but they will usually be < 32. CM will guarantee a lvl 32 yellow, so I see no problem only getting one drop from the boss.

check0790
04-13-2016, 10:07 AM
Why are people comparing the drop rate of hard to challenge saying you get one yellow drop means nothing...

On hard you will get one LVL 30 yellow on Challenge you will get one LVL 32 yellow. I don't see the problem. Yes you can farm the DZ and HM all day for yellows but they will usually be < 32. CM will guarantee a lvl 32 yellow, so I see no problem only getting one drop from the boss.

You don´t get a LVL 32 item, you get items with gearscore 182(or LVL 31 set pieces with a gear score of 214).

FYI: https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4eh4k2/heres_how_gear_score_translates_to_item_quality/

For people hitting LVL 30 and starting to gear up, the 4 HE´s from the CM end boss were a nice catch-up mechanic while still being way behind the now max item level.
For people in mostly LVL 31 gear it was a neat way to get PCs for blueprints plus materials for crafting or even switch out a lackluster piece of gear.
People already playing (hard) Incursions would not really bother, because after the blueprints for phoenix credits, you either need to hit the DZ or try to play Incursions on Challenge difficulty.

zZedge
04-13-2016, 10:18 AM
I have never cheated on The division or any other game and my agent got deleted or missing!!! I worked hard on it to this point and its not even maxed or close DZ rank 63 if i was cheating i would be way higher!:mad::nonchalance:

Z1NTH0S
04-13-2016, 10:24 AM
Do you get a 182 gearscore item from HM too?

As I understood it the higher level named enemy will drop the higher level (gear score) reward. So the quantity doesn't need to be greater as the quality is greater.

And as for the argument I need it for materials I believe is a side effect of the bad drop rates (from launch) and people still wanted to craft everything, now that the drops are guaranteed, crafting isn't meant to be the be all and end all of high end gear. Instead is meant to if you haven't got that drop you wanted in 10 or 20 tries then by then you should have the materials to craft something of equal value.

check0790
04-13-2016, 11:01 AM

As I understood it the higher level named enemy will drop the higher level (gear score) reward. So the quantity doesn't need to be greater as the quality is greater.

And as for the argument I need it for materials I believe is a side effect of the bad drop rates (from launch) and people still wanted to craft everything, now that the drops are guaranteed, crafting isn't meant to be the be all and end all of high end gear. Instead is meant to if you haven't got that drop you wanted in 10 or 20 tries then by then you should have the materials to craft something of equal value.

The patch notes here: http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-245851-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

only suggest that the amount of phoenix credits gets higher with the enemy lvl. I do believe(don´t pin me down on that) from the two hard dailies I did yesterday, they would drop 163er HE´s.

To the materials point: It is not said, that you get something worth the effort out of that one craft and it leads to little motivation to have that happen. Maybe even again and again.
And it is Ubisoft´s fault that crafting is so powerful, because through it and RNG, you can achieve such stat combinations that you basically melt enemies. And it´s also because of that, that gearscore is almost meaningless, because a decent player with 170 gearscore can easily outperform someone with rubbish 182 gear combination.

I would suggest stripping down the blueprints in terms of RNG and assign them some roles, like the firearms gloves blueprint would most likely roll into something that only alleviates your damage, while a stamina gloves blueprints is dedicated for tanking or soloing.
Additionally I would lift the recalibration limit, but you could only recalibrate stats for that role.

AnnaFury
04-13-2016, 11:07 AM
People seem to forget that challenge mode missions also reward you with 30 Phoenix Credits. 4 high end drops was too much but imo 2 should be the correct number.

The problem with that is that with the current changes, Phoenix Credits aren't really worth a damn either. To get the good high-ends, they now cost upwards of *850* Phoenix Credits. Let that sink in for a little while. ~4 phoenix credits from a lvl 32 boss on average, 30 from finishing (not counting daily) that's 25 disappointing challenge modes (where you know you can pretty much safely ignore all drops except the boss, since crafting has become a chore and they didn't actually increase the overall droprates across the game and no normal enemy ever will probably drop a high-end) to buy one item off the Special Gear Vendor that may or may not have what you're looking for. The blueprints on the other hand, the 184+ high-ends are behind high darkzone levels, and the BoO vendor sells the same junk ilvl 30 high-end quality. And even those take a ton more overall salvaging materials to craft, enough that I don't even feel like doing it and I'd rather just go into the Dark Zone which is the only potentially fun and rewarding area of the game for any player that hasn't got a good enough group to tackle incursions reliably.

sipuss92
04-13-2016, 11:15 AM
The blueprints on the other hand, the 184+ high-ends are behind high darkzone levels, and the BoO vendor sells the same junk ilvl 30 high-end quality.

BoO blueprints are 184.

Fluffy.Chicken
04-13-2016, 11:36 AM
You mean like all the whiney little *****es & crybabies that threw a tantrum because they couldn't kill other players with reckless abandon in the DZ? Which led to a quick patch that killed the DZ for the majority of players and completely took it away from what the dev says it's supposed to be. I'm glad the game caters directly to you. It must feel good. You're part of the problem.

maybe you should actually learn to play a game? If u want pve only go play pve only? but dont complain when dz that is ment to be pvp orientated to be changed to pve?
A game should be hard otherwise where is the dam challenge?
If u dont have a challenge the game will be boring as hell. And to correct you in your statement u are the problem atm. let me explain why.
U are a person that wants evrything in one day.
If u cant complete a mission in a timely manner u throw a fit?
I agree that there are alot of bugs/hacks/exploits.
But what do u expect from a mmo thats just been out. ofc u gonna have problems thats normal.
*****ing and crying doesnt help.
DZ is intented to go rogue and the danger of losing your items so your always on gaurd!
Thats the fun part!
im sorry there are no pve only servers for ya.
But then u knew that in advance.
Im not saying u should adjust your gameplay to other peoples liking.
But to say that this game should just give evryone best drops ever or correction a ******ed ammount of HE's so u can craft your awesome gun faster is just sad....

For the people that say can u make it easier for people with 160 gear score.
Im sorry guys but thats why u got hard mode and u got challenging.
Everyone had to go thruw a gearing part.
IF u need a place that u can do easy to get some good he's go to the final mission hard mode u can clear it under 8 min and it drops 2 he's even a m1a1 sniper.

As a final note.
Why would u want to play a game that is just easy ?
U want to be happy when finally after a week of hard work u got that upgrade u so wanted to get ?

AnnaFury
04-13-2016, 11:37 AM
BoO blueprints are 184.

Oh, well I suppose that's okay ^^

ddomero
04-13-2016, 12:15 PM
I just HATE that "Several fixes to improve server stability".. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW what was done. I hate all these "we've done alot which you guys dunno" People tend to misuse that covering that they actually didn't do jack sh*t!

Oh my INTELS THAT HAS BEEN PICKED UP STILL APPEAR IN THE MAP! WHEN WILL YOU FIX THAT FOR GOODNESS SAKE?!

Cohetus
04-13-2016, 01:41 PM
I have a question about the 'Named NPC dropping gold items'. Is this only in the DZ? Because I killed 5 named NPC yesterday and not a single dropped a gold. 1 of them even dropped a blue! If this is only in the DZ, this is quite lame, because I mostly play solo... I am lvl 30 and gear score 89... not a single drop since reaching lvl 30 has been decent!

CannyJack
04-13-2016, 02:45 PM

It doesn't seem to be a guarantee -- based on drops vs. the patch notes, the level of the enemy is the highest level at which items will drop, but they could drop at a lower gear score -- they can drop anything up to their level, and generally drop lower-level items.

I have a question about the 'Named NPC dropping gold items'. Is this only in the DZ? Because I killed 5 named NPC yesterday and not a single dropped a gold. 1 of them even dropped a blue! If this is only in the DZ, this is quite lame, because I mostly play solo... I am lvl 30 and gear score 89... not a single drop since reaching lvl 30 has been decent!

Only in missions and DZ; the random named elites are not part of the High-end guarantee.

Yup, not such a good indicator. My grade is 178 and my stats are worse then his at 130/62/10 w/56% mit. I've been grinding for weeks trying to get mats for crafting and getting what I can, but I have been rolling crap. All I want is 65% mit, is that so hard to ask?

Yeah. On one character, my stats are much better with a lower gear score, than with the highest gear score she can achieve.

Brupa06
04-13-2016, 02:51 PM

Millions? Really? Out of the 20 people on my friends list playing last night, None had this issue. Millions.....lol.

StacyArbas
04-13-2016, 03:24 PM
I, unfortunately, have lost my character also to a DELTA error. I tried restarting and re-logging off many of times but still no character. I know you guys are working on it but can we get a progress update on this matter. -StacyArbas

C2ACKER
04-13-2016, 03:41 PM
Got booted out of "Division Services" around 2:15 a.m. FLORIDA time (ET). and have not been able to rejoin or play the game ever since. Anyone know whats going on?

C2ACKER
04-13-2016, 03:48 PM
The last thing I ws doing was deconstructing a bunch of loot i jacked from players in the DZ. I was at the Base of Operations doing so. When i went to the gear vendor to sell some of it I got kicked.

titusthefox
04-13-2016, 03:58 PM

I've read random comments about them not being able to restore them. Just people talking on reddit and message boards and what not so not sure how reliable.

The Spear Tip
04-13-2016, 04:08 PM
Lost my character. You know the story: all missions, side missions, encounters, and intel completed. 4 days, 8 hours play time. 178 gear score. Played alpha, both betas etc...

I just want my character back. I waited for this game since 2013, and have been loving the game. Now I can't even play it. I'm not going to start a new character so I can lose it again at any time. I can't even check out the new Incursion because I'll be level 1 if I restart.

I was a fanboy UBI. I told everyone this game was IT. I don't mind the changes, I'll grind to craft or get drops... but work with me here. All that progress? Not that it hurts your bottom line any, but I'm seriously done if this isn't fixed. And yet you give us no word on what the problem is, if it's fixable, or a time frame?

I want to like this game. I want to like UBI.

IzzyAckmed
04-13-2016, 04:11 PM
Lost my character. You know the story: all missions, side missions, encounters, and intel completed. 4 days, 8 hours play time. 178 gear score. Played alpha, both betas etc...

I just want my character back. I waited for this game since 2013, and have been loving the game. Now I can't even play it. I'm not going to start a new character so I can lose it again at any time. I can't even check out the new Incursion because I'll be level 1 if I restart.

I was a fanboy UBI. I told everyone this game was IT. I don't mind the changes, I'll grind to craft or get drops... but work with me here. All that progress? Not that it hurts your bottom line any, but I'm seriously done if this isn't fixed. And yet you give us no word on what the problem is, if it's fixable, or a time frame?

I want to like this game. I want to like UBI.

Maybe wait a day and see?
Here's hoping they give some info on their official forums!

SunstormGT
04-13-2016, 04:22 PM
I think this is completely un-natural, one of each piece of gear would mean it would still take a good 4-5million boss kills to get the rolls you wanted on the gear.
34 weapon talents + weapon damage roll.
To get the weapon talents you want you would have to roll; 34*33*32 = 35904 - To get the damage roll you want (high); 35904 * 90 = 3 231 360. (I was kind and set a 90% tolerance on the top end damage).

So for you to get the weapon you want it has a 1 in 3.2million chance of being the one you want.
Surely killing a boss 3.2 million times is not a problem! OH WAIT I almost forgot there are many different weapons!
mp5, burst fire mp5, mp7, aug, vector, smg-9.
Mk 17, Scar-H, M44, Custom M44, M1a, FW M1a, SRS 1.
AK-47, AK-74, M4, LW M4, LVOA, ACR, Scarl-L, FA(i)L.
M249, M60, m86, RPK.
Super 90, M870, DBS, saiga.
PF45, 1911, M9, DBSOS, Px4.

I purposefully left out variations that do not modify the weapon beyond looks (I think but if im wrong add some more numbers!).
So in total 34.
Say you want a High end M60 with the right talents and high damage roll.
Thats a 34 * 3 231 360 = 109 866 240 chance to drop if the boss has a guaranteed weapon drop.

But they don't anymore.
So after 4 of each type nerf you are stuck with rolling for other items as well.
After playing lexington a few times yesterday I found these items dropped frequently:
Supressors/muzzlebrakes, chest item, kneepads, random gear mod.
So instead of having a 1 in 109 million chance, we are now stuck with a 109 866 240 * 4 = 439 464 960.
1 in 439 million chance means if you can do the mission in 7 minutes as someone claimed earlier.

It will take you 7 * 439 464 960 = 3 076 254 720 minutes to find the weapon you are looking for.
In hours that is 3 076 254 720 / 60 = 51 270 912.
In days that is 51 270 912 / 24 = 2 136 288
In years that is 2 136 288 / 365 = 5852
So, sometime next civilization you might get the weapon you want.
That is assuming I didnt forget some weapons, which upon re-reading this I did. Uzi. (also my estimated 4-5 million might have been low-balling it)
Good job Uzisoft I wouldn't worry about rewarding players generously.
This is the reason I still play. Stop whining and play the game. You obviously want to kill 1 boss and get the reward you want. You can almost craft any weapon now so put some damn effort in this game and do so, instead of whining here and wasting time here doing math.

Ever played Diablo? I think Massive / Ubisoft did a really great job here. If the did it any other way nobody would be even playing this game anymore.

So kudos Massive / Ubisoft!

iNNo.-
04-13-2016, 04:42 PM

+1 finally felt like challenging was rewarding and on a par with DZ.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/273966904471224113/7AEC4B2AE27D45B04CD7BF5D5FA271AB588F2AF2/

TKPoiLazy
04-13-2016, 05:32 PM
Incursion: Falcon Lost (update 04/12)
I think your staff should try by yourself. gear score 160? I think that joke

Force_Dragon
04-13-2016, 05:46 PM

Challenging = Guaranteed high end gear + now guaranteed high end drop from named bosses = minimum 2 high end items for each run.

Bliss however drops 4 purple piles because he blew apart and I guess his high end gear exploded into pieces with him. However the other two named bosses in there drop high end.

PMOzipgun
04-13-2016, 06:19 PM
This^^^
Neither Bungie or Massive seem to have keyed in on the secret sauce. Yes the gun play in Destiny is better and the Division looks great but Borderland was more satisfying. The fireworks of loot after killing a boss was just more rewarding. Some day someone will get it all right in one game.

MIDJULIP
04-13-2016, 08:17 PM
This^^^
Neither Bungie or Massive seem to have keyed in on the secret sauce. Yes the gun play in Destiny is better and the Division looks great but Borderland was more satisfying. The fireworks of loot after killing a boss was just more rewarding. Some day someone will get it all right in one game.

Agreed man, Borderlands is great and people comparing the loot drops in this to diablo 3, they are nothing alike. Diablo 3 you actually progress and can easily gamble pieces you need. The problem is content they dont' have enough to do anything but hold back the HE gear to make you farm for months for a decent piece of replacement gear. You really can't feel like you are progressing and thats the wall you hit in this game. I'm also not a fan of forced pvp fwiw.

Naberios
04-13-2016, 08:55 PM
maybe you should actually learn to play a game? If u want pve only go play pve only? but dont complain when dz that is ment to be pvp orientated to be changed to pve?
A game should be hard otherwise where is the dam challenge?
If u dont have a challenge the game will be boring as hell. And to correct you in your statement u are the problem atm. let me explain why.
U are a person that wants evrything in one day.
If u cant complete a mission in a timely manner u throw a fit?
I agree that there are alot of bugs/hacks/exploits.
But what do u expect from a mmo thats just been out. ofc u gonna have problems thats normal.
*****ing and crying doesnt help.
DZ is intented to go rogue and the danger of losing your items so your always on gaurd!
Thats the fun part!
im sorry there are no pve only servers for ya.
But then u knew that in advance.
Im not saying u should adjust your gameplay to other peoples liking.
But to say that this game should just give evryone best drops ever or correction a ******ed ammount of HE's so u can craft your awesome gun faster is just sad....

For the people that say can u make it easier for people with 160 gear score.
Im sorry guys but thats why u got hard mode and u got challenging.
Everyone had to go thruw a gearing part.
IF u need a place that u can do easy to get some good he's go to the final mission hard mode u can clear it under 8 min and it drops 2 he's even a m1a1 sniper.

As a final note.
Why would u want to play a game that is just easy ?
U want to be happy when finally after a week of hard work u got that upgrade u so wanted to get ?
I'll have to admit, I really shouldn't have been shocked at the ignorance of your response, but you really took me by surprise. I'm just going to assume you're not a native English speaker, that at least helps explain some of the stupidity in your comments.

So here goes (I'm going to try to use smaller, more concise words in the hopes that you can follow this time)~
You are the one that does not understand what THEY (the team that made the game) want & have always explained for the Dark Zone to be. Please, go listen to The Division Podcast (#9). In it, Mathias (sp?), the lead game designer of the game, explains their vision of the DZ. It is a PvE base (<--That's not a ****ing typo), with a massive sense of paranoia that maybe some agent will turn on you or you might run into a rogue agent or agents (paraphrasing, please go listen for yourself). It is NOT PvP oriented, like you & so many other idiots couldn't understand.

Right now there is no tension, no paranoia. Because it's a literal guarantee that almost every other player is going to shoot you. I suppose if you're a d-bag it makes sense, I mean there's no in-game reason not to just shoot every other player you come across, right?

They really should make a PvP specific mode for the game. For players whose only joy left in the game is trying to kill other players (not even for stuff). They should also reinstate significant consequences for going rogue, so people aren't just shooting you in the back even when you're not carrying anything they can pick up just because they can, they have a giant tactical advantage, and there is absolutely no downside to doing so.

Now, I didn't respond to all of the garbage you wrote, mainly because it just seemed to be you rambling on about crap that I never brought up. I guess accept for one thing, maybe you were trying to say that wanting to get more fairly rewarded for the effort needed to finish the challenge mission in comparison to the hard missions was somehow complaining because it wasn't "easy"?? I'm not sure. If that's what you were trying to say, then I guess just mark it up as yet another ignorant comment.

MIDJULIP
04-13-2016, 09:37 PM
I'll have to admit, I really shouldn't have been shocked at the ignorance of your response, but you really took me by surprise. I'm just going to assume you're not a native English speaker, that at least helps explain some of the stupidity in your comments.

So here goes (I'm going to try to use smaller, more concise words in the hopes that you can follow this time)~
You are the one that does not understand what THEY (the team that made the game) want & have always explained for the Dark Zone to be. Please, go listen to The Division Podcast (#9). In it, Mathias (sp?), the lead game designer of the game, explains their vision of the DZ. It is a PvE base (<--That's not a ****ing typo), with a massive sense of paranoia that maybe some agent will turn on you or you might run into a rogue agent or agents (paraphrasing, please go listen for yourself). It is NOT PvP oriented, like you & so many other idiots couldn't understand.

Right now there is no tension, no paranoia. Because it's a literal guarantee that almost every other player is going to shoot you. I suppose if you're a d-bag it makes sense, I mean there's no in-game reason not to just shoot every other player you come across, right?

They really should make a PvP specific mode for the game. For players whose only joy left in the game is trying to kill other players (not even for stuff). They should also reinstate significant consequences for going rogue, so people aren't just shooting you in the back even when you're not carrying anything they can pick up just because they can, they have a giant tactical advantage, and there is absolutely no downside to doing so.

Now, I didn't respond to all of the garbage you wrote, mainly because it just seemed to be you rambling on about crap that I never brought up. I guess accept for one thing, maybe you were trying to say that wanting to get more fairly rewarded for the effort needed to finish the challenge mission in comparison to the hard missions was somehow complaining because it wasn't "easy"?? I'm not sure. If that's what you were trying to say, then I guess just mark it up as yet another ignorant comment.

:) Nice

HeadshotUK
04-13-2016, 10:42 PM
will you also be fixing the inability to take and put weapons mods into your stash?

Yeah it's weird, the send to stash isn't showing but if you click F to send to stash it still sends it

SecludedOne
04-14-2016, 12:10 AM
Idk why everyone is complaining about crafting. As a solo 181 gear score, 195/70/18 (that sounds like a tire size....) in like both even an hour I'm able to fill my stash with high ends. That's 30 high end mats. With a group of 4 I was able to fill the stash in less then 30 mins. Yes. 30 mins. Run past all mobs and hit bosses. Get a loop of 3-5 bosses and hit every key chest and every boss possible. If the server is full here's a few easy methods of changing server.

Matchmake for a challenging mission, join someone's group, then fast travel to dz, go in, leave group.

Join a friends party, repeat step 1 for going to dz.

If you have a group of 2 or more, have one person go out of the dz, leave group, take a 5-10 min break for restroom or drinks, then have him join your party and come in, highly likely that you will get a phase transition.

The main problem is people who are dbags. There are many kind of pvpers, but if your the ***** *** kind to wait for someone to hook up to the line and then shoot them, you are scum! A scrub, a waste of space in the game. Your a bully. And if I see anyone doing that in a server I'm in, I'll spend all day and night coming after you. Idc if I die time and time again, I will aannoy the **** out of you till you get tired. Don't wait till someone turns their back.

iGreek_GR
04-14-2016, 12:33 AM
Also two HE weapons blueprints bought from special vendor Navy mp5 and Vector show wrong magazine size
mp5 shows 59 I think instead of 35 which is actual (I think)
vector shows 35 instead of 20 (actual).
I've crafted them 5 times each (in case of random(!) magazine size) but all the times was the same clip size...

typo error it seems to me.

Grifus03
04-14-2016, 12:34 AM
3 high end items from boss on challenge mode will be inteligent, not as now...
its realy funny going to dz and will be down on two hits from players with better gear...

NinjaViking
04-14-2016, 10:03 AM
Also two HE weapons blueprints bought from special vendor Navy mp5 and Vector show wrong magazine size
mp5 shows 59 I think instead of 35 which is actual (I think)
vector shows 35 instead of 20 (actual).
I've crafted them 5 times each (in case of random(!) magazine size) but all the times was the same clip size...

typo error it seems to me.

If you have an extended clip mod on your equipped gun the blueprint will show you what clip/magazine size the crafted gun will have if you equip it with the same extanded clip mod that's curently on your equipped weapon. Did that make sense?

trjbaseball
04-14-2016, 12:33 PM

WHY? WHY? WHY? Lets make everyone feel awesome about the direction of the game. Just to then take it aways ASAP while we leave several other bugs to piss you off some more!!!! Awesome community development. Man I've met several Swede's here in the U.S. all of them I remember being quite impressed with their priorities and decision making skills. Must of been a MISNOMER. Clearly, everyone who works at massive has no clue of what shall be most important. IM OVER IT. Battlefield drops soon enough. DEUCES

trjbaseball
04-14-2016, 12:38 PM
If you have an extended clip mod on your equipped gun the blueprint will show you what clip/magazine size the crafted gun will have if you equip it with the same extanded clip mod that's curently on your equipped weapon. Did that make sense?

Sure, what your saying makes perfect sense. However, this most defintely should not be the case for blue prints. The word blueprint implies that the stats you are seeing is what you will get from the ground up. Chances are we don't plan to use the same magazine we have equipped with our new gun. It just doesnt make sense to not show base stats. Everyone assumes that you will then be able to add your mods and increase the Mag.

IzzyAckmed
04-14-2016, 02:49 PM
WHY? WHY? WHY? Lets make everyone feel awesome about the direction of the game. Just to then take it aways ASAP while we leave several other bugs to piss you off some more!!!! Awesome community development. Man I've met several Swede's here in the U.S. all of them I remember being quite impressed with their priorities and decision making skills. Must of been a MISNOMER. Clearly, everyone who works at massive has no clue of what shall be most important. IM OVER IT. Battlefield drops soon enough. DEUCES

Or, they found the issue after investigating and are fixing as soon as possible. Good to know this community LOVES to use it's Jump To Conclusions mat!!!

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1432215-An-update-on-the-Missing-Characters-issue

Hern_the_Hunter
04-14-2016, 03:46 PM
My DZ level of 37 also started with a drop down to level 1, however it corrected itself after actually going into the DZ.

dunkanlord
04-14-2016, 04:58 PM
why crafting weapon mods costs 6 tools and 8 weapon parts there should be 4 weapon parts for lvl 31 item just why didnt fix in hot fix that could be so easy