PDA

View Full Version : Eveyone, Please Give Us Your Opinion !

Commander_040
04-04-2016, 04:22 PM
Hello Everyone,

I want to ask everyone to say his opinion about a comparison between the gaming companies

Please say what do you prefer EA, Activision, Or ....... Ubisoft

what do you give those companies from 1 to 10
and why ?

for me i would prefer EA , and i give a rank of 10 because they give you a game and hear what you say about it, they want your feedback and at least they respond immediately for your questions and esp the support team,

and then activision i would give them a rank of 7 because of the recent they are good at the single player games and the graphics

Ubisoft..... i would give a rank of 2 because they are only good with the idea of the games , not the games or anything else, they are going bankrupt

so what do you think guys ??!!

PS : forum moderators keep the post to see Ubisoft (Failure) status

QUDS_hmoooode
04-04-2016, 04:28 PM
for me, i would like to say , i dont prefer Ubisoft at all, but if i had to , i would give them 2 , i like their games (the idea only) as you said

i give EA 9 and i really like their support team and their games , even if i didnt like the game or had some gliches

Activision, i would say that they are dying , but i would say they deserve 8

another word, ubisoft is dead, they are screwd and the most problem for them is their technical team and the support team , they are too bad

Spartan543210
04-05-2016, 07:49 PM
How many sub categories in the forum did you post this on?

Commander_040
04-06-2016, 10:35 PM
How many sub categories in the forum did you post this on?

4 as i remember , and 1 deleted :)

Spartan543210
04-07-2016, 04:50 PM
You shouldn't post non-technical issues under said category

ConvexRook
04-07-2016, 06:40 PM
You shouldn't post non-technical issues under said category

Agreed , get off forums with stupid topics!

DharmaKhalifa
04-07-2016, 06:42 PM
I like to ask anyone about siege, about gas mask, i feel like the gas of smoke cant affect sledge, tatcher, or mute because the do have gas mask, also jagger, termite, castle amd few other are wearing special visual gadgets for flash bangs or blitz shield

SearchN.Seizure
04-12-2016, 11:56 AM
Un-Filtered Gas Masks cannot stop Smoke, also Sunglasses cannot counter Flashbangs/ Stun grenades.