PDA

View Full Version : What's IQ missing, is right here!

I_Main_ThIQ
04-04-2016, 12:03 AM
We did it, It has happened! Maybe not with colour coding, But it has happened!

I WILL TRY TO KEEP THIS UP TO DATE, AS I WILL TAKE ALL CRITISISM TO CHANGING THINGS UPON THE COMMUNITY. PLEASE RESPECT WHAT GOES ON UPON THESE POSTS! WILL UPDATE THIS POST WITH DRAWN EXAMPLES

http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/resource/en-US/game/rainbow6/siege/news_iq_profile_213871.jpg

Monika "IQ" Weiss is a character that really falls into the weakest of all attackers, regardless of her absolute weapon choices. With an MK.III Spectre that can detect all sorts of electronics... But very differently than intended.
As someone who does thoroughly enjoy her gameplay, lets be serious.

http://i.imgur.com/PzliKkp.jpg

Can I just say this is what should be done?
Not as a personal opinion, but as a statement towards how much IQ needs in her potential play.

She's played often as:

Flanker
Anti-Roamer
Distraction

She should be used differently, instead of falling away from Teammates. Even if she's a good Flanker/any of the above, she needs to give info and move. Yet because of her current gadget Besides, the only gimmick meta is to use Smoke grenades.

She would definitely be powered up if she could just do two (three) things.

Ping electronics
See outlines of electronics
See the signatures in plain sight (Follows after #2)

So far, This is an example

http://i.imgur.com/FVWTDBu.png

Not the best outlines, but this should be possible. With or without them circles.

And here's another, when infront or having clear sight of electronics.

http://i.imgur.com/Wqj2m7e.png

Still not the best, but would prove worthy to playing with the Gadget often.

And for Distance, there should be a colour code to balance the knowledge out.

http://i.imgur.com/CMfsbUq.png

I REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE IDEA TO HACK CAMERAS, OR DISABLE ELECTRONICS. YOU ALREADY GET TO USE A SIDE ARM WITH YOUR GADGET
We don't need this.
We could do better with anything coming off the idea of a better look.
http://i.imgur.com/45b0B2D.png

I don't really care that people want to defend someone I'd try to main.
But "Teamwork" with a trash gadget isn't gonna cut it.

Would it make sense if she saw Lasers/Sights on weapons, but at ranges of 4m and below?
Tell me below!

philbert.
04-04-2016, 12:55 AM
ACtually thats not a bad suggestion... she's completely useless aside from her good weapons

TidalSpiral
04-04-2016, 01:43 AM
A+, and it's taken right from her own damn video no less. That's what I always wanted is just for it to distinguish what we're seeing... if you could know for certain there is a Smoke trap or nitrocell or jammer etc. it would be good enough.

The__Pretender
04-04-2016, 01:49 AM
Nice suggestion. Her current gadget is a mess.

Black_Widow9
04-04-2016, 02:01 AM
Thanks for the well thought out feedback Narprone. I'm just going to move it here for you. ;)
Operator Feedback Forum (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1081-Operators)

I_Main_ThIQ
04-04-2016, 11:04 AM
ACtually thats not a bad suggestion... she's completely useless aside from her good weapons

Thanks for seeing that! Every operator has a good or bad, and we all know it.

A+, and it's taken right from her own damn video no less. That's what I always wanted is just for it to distinguish what we're seeing... if you could know for certain there is a Smoke trap or nitrocell or jammer etc. it would be good enough.

I'm doing what I can to push that out. But, let's be honest, We're gonna want to see a smoke trap before a Nitrocell, since people are stuck with the Nitro-nade meta.

Nice suggestion. Her current gadget is a mess.

Thank you! It's an obvious way to go.

Thanks for the well thought out feedback Narprone. I'm just going to move it here for you. ;)
Operator Feedback Forum (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1081-Operators)

I appreciate that, Black widow. I'm just keeping up suggestions for the upcoming balances that could be better than some may suggest.

JustBoneBrook
04-04-2016, 04:53 PM
Perso i like IQ but i think she lack the smoke avible to her,
And also i would like if her ability could become a real powerfull ability to identify enemie in the Dark and in smoked area right now it not really good to identify enemie and not even to to identify electronique

Like i said i would really like if she could ID (identify, IQ) enemie whit faster than any other charater whit her ability.

I don't really know to make it work but yah something like the Millimeter Scanner of COD

If the Spoting mecanique in smoke ballence could be a 2 or 1 smoke insteed of 3.
And give the deffender a someone who can see into smoke
no Really i like her gun and all but her ability is just useless whene you can play tatcher.

SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH

Dikke_Neus
04-04-2016, 05:56 PM
great ideas ! well worked out, great effort. +1
I hope you get the community's attention with this.

(imho she could use some smokes, and I don't think it would be too OP since smoke doesn't last that long.
I think, on the long run it would kind of have the same effect as the gas grenades, making the opponent, who knows IQ is on the other side of the smoke, run the other way,...)

JustBoneBrook
04-04-2016, 06:21 PM

(imho she could use some smokes, and I don't think it would be too OP since smoke doesn't last that long.
I think, on the long run it would kind of have the same effect as the gas grenades, making the opponent, who knows IQ is on the other side of the smoke, run the other way,...)

what ideas you find good? mine or the narprone one

I_Main_ThIQ
04-04-2016, 08:55 PM
Perso i like IQ but i think she lack the smoke avible to her,
And also i would like if her ability could become a real powerfull ability to identify enemie in the Dark and in smoked area right now it not really good to identify enemie and not even to to identify electronique

Like i said i would really like if she could ID (identify, IQ) enemie whit faster than any other charater whit her ability.

I don't really know to make it work but yah something like the Millimeter Scanner of COD

If the Spoting mecanique in smoke ballence could be a 2 or 1 smoke insteed of 3.
And give the deffender a someone who can see into smoke
no Really i like her gun and all but her ability is just useless whene you can play tatcher.

what ideas you find good? mine or the narprone one

Sorry brook, but he means me. Your idea is... alright? But to identify enemies and have something like the MMS from CoD, along with needing her own smokes? Dude.. I'm sorry but you need to know teamplay. not CoD. thanks for your idea though.

Thank you! Check out my tachanka guide if you want. Also, Smokes wouldn't but would be a bad idea. It promotes teamplay in a way. If anything, smoke needs more density. But cheers!

JustBoneBrook
04-04-2016, 09:01 PM
Sorry brook, but he means me. Your idea is... alright? But to identify enemies and have something like the MMS from CoD, along with needing her own smokes? Dude.. I'm sorry but you need to know teamplay. not CoD. thanks for your idea though.

Thank you! Check out my tachanka guide if you want. Also, Smokes wouldn't but would be a bad idea. It promotes teamplay in a way. If anything, smoke needs more density. But cheers!

It just because of the (imho she could use some smokes, and I don't think it would be too OP since smoke doesn't last that long.) and you don't talk about those at all (or may be one time that why i didn't know.

Dikke_Neus
04-05-2016, 05:16 PM
please don't argue over me :o
lol :p
but yeah, I was talking to narprone.
I like your support aswell though :)

JustBoneBrook
04-05-2016, 07:26 PM
please don't argue over me :o
lol :p
but yeah, I was talking to narprone.
I like your support aswell though :)

Well thx for the info i was just wondering (since there no Reply to in this forum it just hard to keep track of those think
SORRY Any way i do agreed whit him too (if you want to make it better as a tool of info for enemie electronique.
(I actually said something like that to my bros saying that and giving almost the same Idea he give)

AND THX FOR THE INFO.

I_Main_ThIQ
04-28-2016, 08:42 PM
Thread shall not die, Bump.

I_Main_ThIQ
05-11-2016, 10:44 PM
Thanks everyone! Admins, if you may, Please look at this thread one last time, and close it out.
Do try to consider the colour coding for better view to the eye.