PDA

View Full Version : Having Trouble Using Split Screen Multiplayer for PC

YouDontKnowO
04-03-2016, 05:13 PM
I've been trying to set up split screen so I could play with my friends, but I don't see any way to connect another player to the PC. Would I need a controller? Is split screen even PC optimized?

Thanks!

Ubi-Alinoa
04-04-2016, 02:43 PM
If you use arrows for one player and WASD for the other player, this should work.

AF.Kay
04-04-2016, 05:20 PM
If you use arrows for one player and WASD for the other player, this should work.

I have the same question or problem. Actually before even load the track, game is looking for another player and can not find him. So the question is - why game is looking for another player if he should be on the same computer.
Screen has 4 rows and only first one is displayed as connected. other 3 below are gray color and say Not Connected.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

YouDontKnowO
04-04-2016, 10:46 PM

Thanks, but how would I set it up? I'm having trouble with that.

Ubi-Cerovan
04-08-2016, 10:56 AM
The game supports only one player on the keyboard, so you must have at least one pad to play in splitscreen mode.

DJKIKIASDF
05-19-2016, 09:25 PM
this is very very stupid....
VERY STUPID....
enable multiplayer games in split screen on one keyboard, it worked 20 years ago on 386, it should work now on i7.... damn.... stupid....