PDA

View Full Version : PC Bug rerolling stats on my backpack

R0cca
04-03-2016, 11:44 AM
Ubisoft,

This is the second time now that I spend 199 (398 in total !!!!!!) phoenix credits on recallibrating a stat on my backpack - the stat i'm trying to recallibrate is the "10 % signature ability resource gain" and I rolled it TWICE NOW to 18% CRITICAL HIT DAMAGE, wich eventually I end up with seeing that the reroll failed and the stat remained thesame.

1) FIX THIS
2) GIVE ME MY WASTED PHOENIX POINTS BACK
3) GIVE ME THE STAT ON MY BACKPACK

I'm sure you can see server-side that I have been losing that amount of phoenix points on that backpack, so all i'm asking is for a refund of wasted points, a correct stat replacement on the backpack, or a refund of the game.

Thx in advance,
hoping for a fast, correct service, and an answer,
r0cca.

PIJLDEPION
04-03-2016, 12:19 PM
Ubisoft,

This is the second time now that I spend 199 (398 in total !!!!!!) phoenix credits on recallibrating a stat on my backpack - the stat i'm trying to recallibrate is the "10 % signature ability resource gain" and I rolled it TWICE NOW to 18% CRITICAL HIT DAMAGE, wich eventually I end up with seeing that the reroll failed and the stat remained thesame.

1) FIX THIS
2) GIVE ME MY WASTED PHOENIX POINTS BACK
3) GIVE ME THE STAT ON MY BACKPACK

I'm sure you can see server-side that I have been losing that amount of phoenix points on that backpack, so all i'm asking is for a refund of wasted points, a correct stat replacement on the backpack, or a refund of the game.

Thx in advance,
hoping for a fast, correct service, and an answer,
r0cca.

Got the same problem on my vest.
Rerolled +2750 health to get +1 gear mod slot. I got the roll, selected the new stat "+1 gear mod slot" and when the recalibrate went through it got the exotic dmg resistance. Now i rerolled again and got stuck with +26xx health. This is nonsense.

In short, i would like my vest with the proper stat and wasted Phoenix points restored. :mad:

Jvsterini
04-03-2016, 01:37 PM
Welcome to the club.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1406104-Bug-Re-calibration-bugged?p=11463971#post11463971

Force_Dragon
04-03-2016, 04:49 PM
I was recording video the first time this happened, when I reviewed the video I realized what I thought I had selected was not. Since then when I always confirm the right thing is selected I have never had an issue.