PDA

View Full Version : PC Teleport Caught on Video - DZ Rank 90 [Video Inside]

mezzatron
04-02-2016, 08:47 PM
-
Not naming and shaming. This is my only option to get the footage delivered to support.
Feel free to remove the link from my thread as long as you forward the video to the right people.

thnks.

cypher_complex
04-03-2016, 02:03 AM
You know what - UBI your rules are I just, dont have a way to be nice about it.. Fine lets not state the name BUT LINK TO A VIDEO THAT YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THE NAME.
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) I mean .
ಠ_ಠ
You guys Im just I cant... Its. I mean.. GAH.
‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻
I hope you know how stupid this is. I mean really. If you wanted to protect the report of someone Figure out a way real way to do it. This is NOT a way. You guys fail at support every way possible. Its like you took notes from comcast, EA, and every bank during the crash and applied them here. GG
For pete sake get the stupid patch out for the hacks now. Waiting around for the DZ to be playable is total ****. IT is YOUR responsibility to be actively fighting the software that is doing this stuff. YOURS. Not a wait until the content patch time to put it out. Put a negative mark against me if you want. but as it is, its useless to go into the dz. The hackers are doing this crap and the company that is supposed to dealing with it is doing next to nothing to fight it. Your banning what Is probably free accounts from the video card give away /sigh. Its so frustrating to be at endgame and have a huge chunk of it UNPLAYABLE..

Force_Dragon
04-03-2016, 02:52 AM
I cant find anywhere to report hackers

mezzatron
04-03-2016, 03:29 AM
I cant find anywhere to report hackers

Follow THIS LINK. (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/AskQuestion?platformid=9&productid=3502&categoryid=5&subject=[General]%20Cheater%20Report&l=1#platformid=9&productid=3502&categoryid=5).. Login with your uPlay and Submit a Question...

Add it to your favorites because you will be going back again.

sfreemanoh
04-03-2016, 05:41 AM
All that video shows is someone being there one second, and not being there the next. There's no evidence of a teleport hack, since the video doesn't actually show him reappearing anywhere. It looks more like he logged off than anything else.

Niko9er
04-03-2016, 06:44 AM
Follow THIS LINK. (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/AskQuestion?platformid=9&productid=3502&categoryid=5&subject=[General]%20Cheater%20Report&l=1#platformid=9&productid=3502&categoryid=5).. Login with your uPlay and Submit a Question...

Add it to your favorites because you will be going back again.

Despite several attempts on several browsers, this always returns an Unknown Error for me after it pops FAQs up and you have to Click Submit again. Very aggro. ;/

mezzatron
04-03-2016, 08:00 AM
All that video shows is someone being there one second, and not being there the next. There's no evidence of a teleport hack, since the video doesn't actually show him reappearing anywhere. It looks more like he logged off than anything else.

If you pay close attention after he disappears, he is 30-40 meters to the left of where he initially was. Highlighted in red.
If you pause at 00:24 you will see his ID. (You need to watch in HD)

g4r15
04-03-2016, 08:46 AM
obviously teleporting. damn ubi. DZ IS NOT FUN !!! FFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xandicar
04-03-2016, 12:21 PM
Despite several attempts on several browsers, this always returns an Unknown Error for me after it pops FAQs up and you have to Click Submit again. Very aggro. ;/

Have the same problem. Seems the support site is down, perhaps to many reports coming in?

xandicar
04-03-2016, 12:25 PM
If you pay close attention after he disappears, he is 30-40 meters to the left of where he initially was. Highlighted in red.
If you pause at 00:24 you will see his ID. (You need to watch in HD)

I pretty sure it happens. I have seen complete teams of rogue agents disappear. Cannot prove it, but don't think I need to if there are so many exploits out there. It is the developers and publishers responsibility to safeguard against this happening.

Force_Dragon
04-03-2016, 04:58 PM
If you have to win or avoid death by using the hacks sold on sites why bother playing? Only answer I can think of is their lives are so empty griefing others is the only joy they can get in their life. Pretty sad

mezzatron
04-03-2016, 07:25 PM
If you have to win or avoid death by using the hacks sold on sites why bother playing? Only answer I can think of is their lives are so empty griefing others is the only joy they can get in their life. Pretty sad

I'm just hoping they will start handing out permanent bans and also improve their cheat detection with patch 1.1. So that these hackers don't just teleport straight to the supply drops in DZ -_-

cypher_complex
04-03-2016, 08:27 PM
They need to move on from just bans. They need to fight the software. They are not. They may with the next content patch but I mean They need to push out smaller patches for that stuff. I get its not simple but they could sigh. Instead we would just have a good portion of the game broken as hell. SO glad I paid for that!

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ╯(□ ╯)