PDA

View Full Version : Cannot get Platinum Trophy

farawayhats
04-02-2016, 12:07 PM
I stopped getting XP long ago. I have completed all the missions that award Skill Points and have 3 skill points, but my last skill needs 4 points. I have reset all outposts etc, but that was no help. So unless there is a clever trick that I don't know. I will never be able to get the Platinum Trophy, bit of a raw deal, after all the hours I have put in. I really enjoyed the game, and feel badly let down.

UbiBooma
04-02-2016, 08:39 PM
Hello farawayhats, you probably haven't completed all the side missions. Make sure you complete them all, then this issue should resolve itself. If you think you are encountering a bug of some kind though, contact support (http://support.ubi.com).

farawayhats
04-03-2016, 08:48 AM
I HAVE completed all the side missions. All they gave me was experience NOT skill points. And as the experience meter disappeared long ago this is of no use. So I am still left with the problem of needing one skill point (I have 3) to get my last skill (it needs 4). As I see it, if you remove the experience points cap and allow me to keep the experience points, as I did at the beginning of the game all will be well. Even resetting the camps and other locations is useless as none of these give skill points all they give is experience.

K1LLAguerrilla
04-21-2016, 04:34 PM
I hear ya farawayhats!

These side missions are glitched, and all that's required of Ubisoft is to take off that ridiculous experience cap. Heck, just to allow another 5,000 experience points would solve the problem instead of finding out why these missions are glitched... and according to a few youtube videos, the missions are all random.

Pep23
01-26-2017, 03:31 PM
I have a similar problem but not the same. I also had my XP cap "taken" but the side missions remaining give me the hability points I needed to get all skils acquired.
I already completed almost all the game and have 95% of throphies but the only one I find impossible to get is the Taming of the Bloodfang Sabertooth.
When I was hunting it and encountered it for the 1st time my own Sabertooth jumped on it's neck and killed it instantaniously. I couldn't tame it, only skinned it. The mission appeared "completed" on the map, I have the BloodFang in the tamed beast menu but I didn't actually tamed it or recevied the PSN throphy for it. I already tamed the White Wolf and the Scar Bear and had no problem at all. only the Bloddfang.
I continued to play the game hoping it was a temporary glitch and further in the end I could play it again but that never happened.
I'm almost finish and I can't get Platinium because of it. What can I do ?

SWEEZZII
10-25-2017, 10:12 AM
Have you tried collecting ALL collectables because you get alot of XP for that

SWEEZZII
10-25-2017, 10:16 AM
This has driven me crazy, i put 20+ hours into this game on 90% trophies and just realsied i wont be able to finish it, if you found out what to do, can you let me know too lol? Ive emailed UBISOFT im going to call them later lol

UndeadTommie
10-25-2017, 08:15 PM
I have two story related achievements that don't pop up. I have completed the game already so that is not the problem.
What can i do?