PDA

View Full Version : Another DZ Hacker

Waznt_Me
04-02-2016, 04:26 AM
- (or something to that effect) was shooting me from another street through buildings....this hacking in the DZ needs to be fixed

cypher_complex
04-02-2016, 06:02 AM
So you can't post the hackers name in the forums for whatever reason. According to the rules set by the nonexistent support personal of Ubi. So Be sure you read the rules or you shall get a strike from the high overloads. * sigh*. There are specific instructions for reporting hackers. Cause its hard to change a name ಠ_ಠ

MrLee95
04-02-2016, 08:13 AM
Same problem here with 2 people who even admit to cheating. [SIZE=-/SIZE] yep thats their names, to hell with the rules! Getting sick of this crap evey night, several times a night.

Many others out there but the only 2 names I got so far.

I like to be 100% sure before I report a cheater, but when they tell me over voice that I need to tell Ubisoft to fix it if I dont like it.... ya to hell with saying names over the forums!

Dragosani_UK
04-02-2016, 01:40 PM
https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/faq/9/3502/reporting-cheaters-faq/kA030000000ticKCAQ

Link above to report the cheaters (if you guys need it)

Oo_tHe_deVil_oO
04-02-2016, 02:07 PM
So you can't post the hackers name in the forums for whatever reason. According to the rules set by the nonexistent support personal of Ubi. So Be sure you read the rules or you shall get a strike from the high overloads. * sigh*. There are specific instructions for reporting hackers. Cause its hard to change a name ಠ_ಠ

Same problem here with 2 people who even admit to cheating. -] yep thats their names, to hell with the rules! Getting sick of this crap evey night, several times a night.

Many others out there but the only 2 names I got so far.

I like to be 100% sure before I report a cheater, but when they tell me over voice that I need to tell Ubisoft to fix it if I dont like it.... ya to hell with saying names over the forums!

[/COLOR]

well i suggest you to find these guys on uplay and befriend them. that is the only way you might not get your game disrupted in the future.
don't wait for ubisoft or massive ent.
also I don't think anyone from dev team visits the forums and read posts so, don't worry about strikes and all that.

Natchai_Ubisoft
04-02-2016, 02:17 PM
Hi, please report any suspected hackers using the information in this thread: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1416197-Reporting-a-cheater
Please also note that naming and shaming is against forum rules.