PDA

View Full Version : CEM and Ace Expansion planes

SirJinks
05-10-2004, 04:22 AM
Where can I find CEM settings for the new planes in the expansion? I'm particularly looking for the Brit-flown planes (Spit, P51D) and details on supercharger, mixture, rpm settings etc.

There doesn't seem to be a pdf like there is on disc 2 of FB and I can find plenty of forum posts on CEM, but not for spits etc.

SirJinks
05-10-2004, 04:22 AM
Where can I find CEM settings for the new planes in the expansion? I'm particularly looking for the Brit-flown planes (Spit, P51D) and details on supercharger, mixture, rpm settings etc.

There doesn't seem to be a pdf like there is on disc 2 of FB and I can find plenty of forum posts on CEM, but not for spits etc.

SirJinks
05-10-2004, 09:08 AM
Anyone?

ZG77_Lignite
05-10-2004, 09:56 AM
Not sure if its written down for FB anywhere, but combat RPM for the P-51's and Spitfires is about 3000RPM (constant speed props). P-51 Supercharger is a 2 stage 2 speed and is automatic (it shifts as it needs to), the Spitfire's use a single stage single speed supercharger (V.b and L.F. V.b use different supercharger gear ratios, thus giving different critical altitudes, V.b is high alt, L.F. is lower alt), and thus don't shift. Mixture in both aircraft are 'auto' (pre-set to auto-rich).

Hope that helps.