PDA

View Full Version : AC Empire revealed to be true. A Ubisoft employee explained the boat system. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
04-01-2016, 09:12 PM
A ubisoft employe have revealed today that empire true.

It's supposed to arrive at december 2017.

To go on a ship to go to a city quicker, you will have to pay or to work as a crue member. It'll be your choice. When you will have nothing left to do on a ship, you'll be able to disembark or you can stay to the next city while eating.

Yes, eating. Because it'll be the first ac where you will have to eat to continu playing.

Unless you're in some particular mission, the map will have the time of the day as you.

Walking to a city will cost way more energy to your character which mean, you will have a hard time doing so, since you will have to hunt some of the rare animals you'll find on the way.

For some city, you will have to walk, but for the majority, you will have to use the boats.

To pay to take the boat, you will be able to use money or what you get from your walk when you hunt.

The game, just like the witcher will have many maps.

The only way to go to a map to another will be to use use the boat.

When on the boat it'll be an opportunity to get some food. You'll be able to steal some or you will be able to go fishing if you pay or after you finnish working aboard.

Finnaly the thing I already think I'll adore, conserning the boats of empire is saying " happy first april". :p

Locopells
04-02-2016, 12:18 AM
April Fools are supposed to be done before midday...

Sorrosyss
04-02-2016, 02:19 AM
I fear this boat has sunk.

ze_topazio
04-02-2016, 03:08 AM
Some of those ideas wouldn't be half bad.

ERICATHERINE
04-02-2016, 04:50 AM
April Fools are supposed to be done before midday...

Yes, but I woke up at around 2 hour after 12. I then imediately got to ps4, used internet and wrote that while chacking the thread like I normally do. ^-^

Some of those ideas wouldn't be half bad.

Thanks. I wanted to make them as possible as possible. So I tried to remember what I learned about the rumor and since I tryied the witcher 3 wild hunt (i didn't liked because of the monsters like I expected) as my inspiration for that thread. ^-^

MikeFNY
04-02-2016, 10:39 AM
To go on a ship to go to a city quicker, you will have to pay or to work as a crue member. It'll be your choice. When you will have nothing left to do on a ship, you'll be able to disembark or you can stay to the next city while eating.
And to keep the boat floating, I'm on Ze's same boat, as in I wouldn't mind if something like this would indeed be in the game.

It would give me a proper reason to use the money instead of watching it accumulate for no reason as it was the case in Unity and Syndicate.

ERICATHERINE
04-02-2016, 04:41 PM
And to keep the boat floating, I'm on Ze's same boat, as in I wouldn't mind if something like this would indeed be in the game.

It would give me a proper reason to use the money instead of watching it accumulate for no reason as it was the case in Unity and Syndicate.

Exactly. In these games not only do we have way too many chest money if we open them all, we also have a pay chest which have more money in it every 1/2 hours. Once we get the weapon and equipement we want, there is no point in having that much money since all we have left we want to buy is ammo and that cost is very low.

At least with this idea we could use money for other thing than just buying stuff. Also, if they do a weapon system just like the one of Altair (which by that I mean only one sword and one knife to fight with instead of way too many choices), we won't need as much chest if not not at all. After all, if we can steal food on the ship, why not steal money to have some, too. ^-^