PDA

View Full Version : How much longer until Dreadful Crimes DLC on Xbox?

BillyKidd007
04-01-2016, 08:08 PM
just wondering if there's been any word on the date.

ERICATHERINE
04-01-2016, 08:40 PM
Not long enough. Xbox one user will have to wait until empire arrive. :p

BillyKidd007
04-01-2016, 11:59 PM
well that sucks having to wait 2 years for the last piece of dlc, Xbox and PS need to quit that crap. Sure I was glad to play Tomb Raider but I don't hold it against PS players who have to wait a year to play it.

pacmanate
04-02-2016, 12:56 AM
well that sucks having to wait 2 years for the last piece of dlc, Xbox and PS need to quit that crap. Sure I was glad to play Tomb Raider but I don't hold it against PS players who have to wait a year to play it.

Ericartherine was joking.

As far as I know its exclusive to ps4. Not timed, properly exclusive.

ERICATHERINE
04-02-2016, 04:29 AM

This, but my name is Catherine. Éric is my twin brother, so we puted our name togeter for this profile. ^-^

Nerdman3000
04-03-2016, 04:34 AM
I suppose Ubisoft will release it whenever they release all the other AC PS4 exclusives, like the Copernicous missions for AC Brotherhood.

Cr00kero
04-03-2016, 02:12 PM

it was a timed exclusive. the exclusivity ending on march 31st. it says so on the back of the ps4 version of assassins creed syndicate.

pacmanate
04-03-2016, 04:25 PM
it was a timed exclusive. the exclusivity ending on march 31st. it says so on the back of the ps4 version of assassins creed syndicate.

Oh right. I thought that was the time you had to redeem the content by.

Cr00kero
04-03-2016, 06:15 PM
Oh right. I thought that was the time you had to redeem the content by.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--WXIsHxX7--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/1495820156368728209.jpg

"Bonus Content exclusive until March 31st"

Cr00kero
04-03-2016, 06:18 PM
Would love some confirmation on if it's being released or not.

pacmanate
04-03-2016, 10:38 PM
Ooo. I will ask if we can have details about it for you :)

Cr00kero
04-04-2016, 03:49 PM
Ooo. I will ask if we can have details about it for you :)

thank you, that's much appreciated!

pacmanate
04-05-2016, 05:03 PM
Apparently there is no news on it, I asked our Community Manager about it.

This doesn't mean it's not coming, nor does it mean it is, there is just simply no news.

Cr00kero
04-05-2016, 05:59 PM
Apparently there is no news on it, I asked our Community Manager about it.

This doesn't mean it's not coming, nor does it mean it is, there is just simply no news.

-groan-

No news is the worst news :') Now i dunno whether to wait to complete the game (feels suckish completing an unreleased 100% game) or just continue, haha..

pacmanate
04-05-2016, 07:32 PM
Just continue with it. I wouldn't put the game on hold waiting for something you don't know will come or not.

I'm surprised Sony managed to get the Dreadful Crimes as an exclusive. They seem like a vital part of the game and are a really nice evolution from AC Unity's. Sometimes if I got bored of stabbing everyone in sight I would do a DC mission to bring the pace to a more logical thinking one rather than run and stab.

ERICATHERINE
04-05-2016, 11:14 PM
-groan-

No news is the worst news :') Now i dunno whether to wait to complete the game (feels suckish completing an unreleased 100% game) or just continue, haha..

Don't worry about completing syndicate 100%. Every dreadful crimes completed is a direct 100% mission, even if you make errors. The only thing you would miss apart from that are the pieces of equipment. Also, I have to say, the only piece of equipment that might be more powerful or equal to the most powerful than all the others is the can sword we get at the end of the dlc. On the other hand it's power is equal to the cane sword level 10 we can get from one of our allies (I don't remember if it's from the race/fight guy (Robert Topping) or from Ned Wynert). In fact the most powerful mele weapon stat wise is the kukri that is obtained at the end of the last maharaja dlc. ^-^

Cr00kero
04-06-2016, 02:18 AM
Yeah, i know.. didn't want to play it for the rewards, just the experience. i love the crime mystery minigames in AC, the ones in Unity were good, but i heard Dreadful Crimes were better for it.
And i don't know if it is actual exclusivity though. Just exclusive for that time period. Not sure if that's a misinterpretation of the words given in the picture above or what, but it's how most people are reading it.

ERICATHERINE
04-06-2016, 02:57 AM
Yeah, i know.. didn't want to play it for the rewards, just the experience. i love the crime mystery minigames in AC, the ones in Unity were good, but i heard Dreadful Crimes were better for it.

Yea. Too bad the only way to replay the dreadful crimes is to erase our progression. I mean, why can't we, if we can replay other side missions. If at the very least we would have had the return of the multiple save file we would not have to sacrifice our progression to play it again.

TheHalovex
03-13-2017, 12:11 PM
Hi All,

I know this is an old thread and that I may very well be flogging a dead horse here but has anyone got any further insight on this?
At this juncture I presume we're never going to see dreadful crimes on xbox one?

Hardtarget24
07-10-2017, 06:32 PM
Sigh. Bumping this up again. I'm finally getting back to Syndicate and loving it, even have the season pass.

I'm super peeved though to see these missions aren't in the game. I'd love a official response on a XBox One release :(

Tecstar70
11-13-2017, 10:49 AM
Still waiting too.....

Longshots10
08-18-2019, 07:00 PM
I asked the question to ubisoft support and get this reply

MarioR @Ubisoft Support wrote: 18/08/2019 @ 17:21
Hello
Thank you for reaching Ubisoft Support. I will be assisting you with your case.

I see you're enquiring about the dreadful crimes dlc for Xbox of Assassin's Creed: Syndicate. We do have information regarding a date, so my advise would be keeping an eye on the forums.

https://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/27-Assassin-s-Creed

In the meantime, if you have any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact.

Kind regards,
Mário
Ubisoft Support
You wrote 11/08/2019 @ 17:05
When is the dreadful crimes dlc going to be realised for the xbox one?

Longshots10
08-28-2019, 10:12 PM
Do UBISOFT reply and monitor these threads?
Because I thought we might have had some kind of timeline given or just a response to say it is not happening.

Locopells
08-29-2019, 09:01 AM
Sometimes. But I haven't heard anything about this myself...

Black_Widow9
10-29-2019, 02:06 AM
Do UBISOFT reply and monitor these threads?
Because I thought we might have had some kind of timeline given or just a response to say it is not happening.
We do, Longshot10.

Dreadful Crimes was originally delivered as a PS4 exclusive that has been made available for purchase to PC player. We don't have any new information or date about bringing it to Xbox One, as Support said. If there is a change in this, we will let you know on the Forums.

Thanks

xenon8000
11-15-2019, 12:08 PM
We do, Longshot10.

Dreadful Crimes was originally delivered as a PS4 exclusive that has been made available for purchase to PC player. We don't have any new information or date about bringing it to Xbox One, as Support said. If there is a change in this, we will let you know on the Forums.

Thanks

Thanks! Great to read that there's still a chance for it to get it on X1 and that this title will be supported as well.