PDA

View Full Version : PC Bug not getting materials for deconstructing

Prattler
04-01-2016, 05:38 PM
Body:
1. What is the issue you're experiencing? (in a few sentences, describe what is happening)
When trying to deconstuct any type of armour I do not get any matrerals. Mods and weapons deconstruct just fine.

2. What were you doing when this issue occurred? (were you viewing a cut scene? were you playing in the Dark Zone?)
Base of operations

3. Are you able to recreate the issue? (if you're able to make this issue appear again, please tell us how you've done it)
It happens every time I try to deconstuct armour.

4. What you done in an attempt to correct this issue? (restart your console? open ports?)
Restart game, Log out and restart the pc, tried to deconstuct armour outside the base of operations.

http://i.imgur.com/uvkGYPS.png

Habbersan
04-01-2016, 07:19 PM
1. What is the issue you're experiencing? (in a few sentences, describe what is happening)
When trying to deconstuct items extracted from the darkzone, i get told that its contaminated and will not give any materials.

2. What were you doing when this issue occurred? (were you viewing a cut scene? were you playing in the Dark Zone?)
Getting extracted DZ loot at base of operations, and different safehouses.

3. Are you able to recreate the issue? (if you're able to make this issue appear again, please tell us how you've done it)
It happens everytime i try to deconstruct stuff extracted from the darkzone.

4. What you done in an attempt to correct this issue? (restart your console? open ports?)
Nothing. What the hell could i do if the game think that my loot is contaminated. its has been like this the last two days.